The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 25 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:26 pm

He looked to her.."I see." He says as he grimmaced at the thought from when he lost her..."I would love to know where he's hiding." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."Yes...Of course I do...In the house under the bed in the box." He saysas he then cocked his head to the side..."No one will ever replace Clair..." He says as he looked to her..."I'm jsut moving on...Finally." He says with a sigh..."Sorry about the whole smashing you into a wall...and sticking you in the back with a knife..." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 25 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:33 pm

she grinned slightly '' no harm done. i heal quickly , i am way older than victor.'' she smirked'' in fact you should see the state he is still in. '' she shrugged as she slid a glance to shea again , only because she had moved and gave a slight growl but her eyes never opened and her breathing never changed.. '' wonder.. does she know ? that your still technically married?" she looked over at him slightly'' had to ask. considering i can feel how... awkward she seems to feel in a house full of clair's things, you would have to be stupid to not feel it.. '' she stepped away slightly from shea, just to be safe in case the wolf did manage to jump awake and try and sink her deadly canines into her.

'' if i where you , if you where truly moving on.. you would do something with clair's things'' before he could respond she eyed him intently '' and no i don't mean throw them out.. .. pack them up .. put them somewhere safe if you truly like.. you want a good relationship with her you would do just that.. '' she shrugged'' just a suggestion.. victor is in the far north of this region, ironically you can find him in an old church thats practically falling apart.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:36 pm

He looked to her.."I bet his pretty messed up still." He says as he cocked hsi head to the side..."No she doesn't know that.." He says as he then sighed slightly..."I know I won't throw them out...I'll store them somewhere." He says as he looked to her listening ot her information..."Alright then sounds good to me." He says with a smile..."Thank you." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:42 pm

she shrugged'' no thanks needed considering you have more reason to kill him then i do.. he just pissed me off.. '' she eyed him still '' how exactly did you come across my sister? considering she is ..was... shy around most men.. '' atleast that is what she remembered about her sister.. '' did you two have kids?" she was curious on that too. that and if they did, and shea didn't know about it she was sure there was going to be more reasons for her to be upset.. '' could always take you to victor.. you can feed along the way , there is plenty of game.. plenty of farmers.. though i would watch out for those.. they seemed to be trigger happy with whatever devices they have. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:52 pm

He looked to her..."She actually found me... was attacked..And dieing...She changed me." He says as he looked to her..."No we never had any kids..." He says as he then looked to her.."I can't leave Shea out here." He sasy as he looked to her..."But I would like it if you take me to Victor." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:58 pm

she glanced at shea before shrugging'' she will be fine if you take her back to the house.. she doesn't seem to be waking up any time soon so i think you can take care of victor and be back before she even stirs. '' she glanced at the dart in her hands'' just a tranq. only enough juice in it to take down a full werewolf.. i just dont' know how fast her body metabolizes it.. a normal wolf would be out for the whole night.. she may only be out for half the night.. i wouldn't have to put her to sleep if i was sure she wouldn't attack me.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:52 pm

He looked to her nodding..."Alright then." He says as he walked over to Shea picking her up before looking over to Victoria..."I understand...." He says as he then motioned for her to follow him. He took off back to the house placeing her into the bed before comming back outside closing and locking the door. "Alright then...Lead the way." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:55 pm

she followed him, but didn't go inside the house, instead she waited outside for him, when he came out and locked the door she just watched him. '' you think someone is going to go inside and disturb her?" she didn't think anyone would, considering shea was still in her wolf form.. nodding slightly she took off again , heading straight to the north'' better keep up vampire boy. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:23 pm

He looked to her..."Never can be too sure." He says as he then looked to her. He took off after her eaisly keeping up..."I can do this all day." He smirked as he was now beside her.

(Something tells me you have somthing planned XP))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:28 pm

(( lol like what and for whom? XD not too sure yet but if you got any idea's feel free to spill XD ))

she slid a glance towards him as she dodged a few more trees '' really now.. suppose clair had a good instinct in you '' she teased even as she dodged a few more fallen tree's, they where going up hill now so she had to watch her footing to keep from slipping on the moss and other vegatation.'' i am sure your little wolf can take care of herself. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:40 pm

He grinned as he followed her..."I would hope she did." He says as he eaisly dodged the trees following her..."I'm sure she could...But....I've lost someone once...I don't think I can go threw that again." He says as he ran with her.

(hmmm like Victoria is leading him into a trap or somthing....She is older which makes her stronger xp))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:45 pm

(( now why would she do that XD maybe she didn't know Razz ))

she stopped for a moment to glance at him '' she is a wolf... well. a hybrid now, i am sure if she didn't know how to take care of herself she would have been dead long before you even met her. i would imagine. that and she is an enforcer if i am not mistaken'' she shrugged'' don't look so surprised.. i lived near weres most of my life i know how they work and how they do things. '' she shrugged as she glanced around.. '' victor... was just small entertainment for me i think''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:51 pm

((Hehe idk lol))

He looked to her..."I know.." He says as he then cocked his head to the side when she mentioned enforcer..."Intresting." He says as he looked to her..."Really...I can't believe I was foolish enough to join him." He says with a sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:54 pm

(( lol hmmm who knows. ))

victoria shook her head as she sighed.. '' who knows.. i think he is really good at convincing others to join him for a while. .. '' changing the subject she gave a slight grin as she took off running again'' your beginning to make me wonder if you got a brother. .. i am beginning to like you a bit more than i should i think. '' she was getting closer to the run down church where victor was hiding, thing was, she didn't know what he had been doing for the past few days since she had been watching shea and eric.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:59 pm

He looked to her..."Yes that he is." He says as he then took off after her..."I might have one...I'm not sure if he still lives though...Haven't seen him since I was turned or even before then...He took off" He says with a grin as he shook his head.."Intresting." He says as he spotted the church in the distance..."I'm guessing thats it." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:01 pm

she stopped again and glanced at him'' whats interesting? and yea that would be it.. i found him in the basement about oh... i think a week ago? maybe a day or two after you wounded him, he seems to only be eating and sleeping and trying to regrow his poor arms back.. '' she shrugged slightly .. '' huh.. and you never tried finding him have you? so why did your brother run off?" she headed towards the old church, eyeing the door that was hanging off of its hinges.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:05 pm

He looked to her..."Every female I'm around likes me a bit too much." He says with chuckle as he hten looked to her..."No...I was helping Shae." He says as he looked to her.."He was going to adventure the world as he put it." He says with a chucke as he walked towards the church with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:09 pm

she rolled her eyes'' before you where helping shea, and before you met up with fatty, you could have gone looking for him you know.. '' she eyed him over.. '' and you blame us how? suppose your easy to like when one gets to know you and look past your bad boy looks. '' she reached over and nudged the broken down slightly to pull it open for him to go through'' i would be careful if i was you , victor may be up and about right now. i haven't seen him in a few days.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:12 pm

He looked to her..."I could have...But who's to say he isn't dead somewhere..." He says as he looked to her and shook his head..."Maybe." He grinned as he then nodded before stepping inside cracking his neck slightly..."I'm gonna enjoy this." He says with a smirk as he looked around.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:17 pm

she snorted.. '' true but still it wouldn't hurt to try , i already knew my sister was alive so i didn't look. '' she shrugged slightly '' i know the day she died too. i felt it.. '' she frowned as she slid a glance to him'' and i sure hope you killed whoever done it. otherwise point me in the direction so i can have me some fun and perhaps a little revenge.. '' she rolled her eyes at his response'' you sure you don't want to feed first?. and i m not sure who is older you or victor?" it was hard telling his age, moving past him slightly she glanced over at him'' watch your step or your going to go straight through the floor of the building. when i say its falling apart i mean it. '' she muttered as she headed towards the back where stairs where clearly visible, she really didn't hear any other movement but theirs.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 pm

He looked to her.."That is true..." He says as he then cocked hsi head to the side..."She was killed by villagers...We were over ran." He says as he looked to her..."I'm fine." He says as he then grinned..."I can assure you that I'm much stronger and older then Victor." He says with a chuckle as he watched his step before moving to the stairs and then heading down them.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:26 pm

she shrugged'' alright if you say so but if you get her and your she wolf gets pissy don't blame me. '' she teased, it was dark but she could easily see as she slowly glanced around before pointing off in one of the rooms'' he was in there but i don't sense him.. wonder if he went out'' she frowned.. '' could be getting blood.. like i said you really did do a number on him. and regrowing limbs is very painfull.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:31 pm

He looked to her and then grinned slightly..."I'll be fine." he says with a smile as he then nodded walking over to the room pushing it open before stepping inside..."You may be right...But is so he'll come back." He says as he turned around looking to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:37 pm

(( weee. ))

victoria shrugged'' and are you going to wait here till he comes back?" she really didn't know his plans and frankly she didn't want to be around when a fight broke out, though she didn't mind watching one. she had already gone back up the stairs and was just reaching the doorway when she was taken by surprise, something large being swung at her and hitting her in the side, knocking her off the stairs and to land in a pile of old wood and broken desks.

victor snorted as he eyed victoria who wasn't even moving from where she landed'' not very nice to barge in on someones home. '' he snarled, he had already gotten his arms back , just barely ,looking over to eric he narrowed his eyes, he had just come back from feeding yet he could tell eric had not fed yet, he could use that to his advantage.. '' shouldj't you be off somewhere taking care of some poor flea bag?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Eric growled slightly seeing Victoria fly into a pile of old wood. He then smirked eyeing Victor..."Shes fine...I'm here to finish what I started..." He says with a smirk as he charged at Victor tackleing him at his mide section out the door and on to the ground. Eric rolled to his feet looking to Victor.."It wouldn't have come to this if you would have just left you fool." He smirked baring his fangs.."I'm really gonna enjoy this." He muttered.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next