The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 18 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:16 am

Eric nodded his head before taking off as well eaisly keeping up with the two but staying alittle ways behind giving them time to their selfs.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 18 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:20 am

She had to stop after a while, her muscles deciding to pick that moment to tense up, lucky for her she found the stream easy enough so went that way before only going far enough to stick her front paws in before she started to drink heavily.

Shannon stopped as well, glancing over at eric, surprised by how fast he could go and how easy he was able to keep up, she glanced over at shea before giving eric a wolfish grin.. not a single word from you . she warned, she was going to test to see how well shea had gotten healed, crouching down on her belly she slowly crept forward, not even disturbing a single twig or leave on the ground. her eyes focused on shea drinking from the stream, ears pinned back, mouth slightly open as she eased her breathing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:35 am

Eric grinned stopping and watching as well before nodding his head before watching her mother sneek up on her quietly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:38 am

Shea froze slightly , her eyes glancing around as her ears went back, she wasn't stupid, she knew what was fixing to happen, she shifted a little, her body coiling a bit, and the moment she heard her mother spring, she acted, leaping practically straight up into the air and watched as her mother went into the stream with a flash, giving a slight grunt as she landed a little heavy on the ground she grinned, it probably looked like two wolves playing leap frog or something.. hey now that wasn't nice mom. she teased, stretching slowly before going over to Eric, nosing his hand again before she bumped against him, definitely in a playfull mood. she shook her head as her mother got out of the stream to shake her wet furr out.hmmm wanna hunt? she glanced up at him to see if he was hungry.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:41 am

Eric grinned slightly shaking his head as he looked to Shea as she came over nosing his head before bumping agaisnt him. "I guess I could do with some blood." He says with a chuckle as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:44 am

she gave another grin as she sat pretty much in front of him, before giving a slight growl as her body tensed, ears picking up the sounds of snapping twigs, getting up immediately she looked around, growing highly uneasy now, she slid a glance towards her mother who didn't even seem to notice. eric.... can you stay with my mother? she didn't want to go and investigate the source of the sound, though the way she was feeling, it was definitely something that intended harm on them. her mother wasn't a good fighter, so leaving her vulnerable was out of the question.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:46 am

Eric looked around hearing it as well before nodding his head and moving over to her mother. His eyes fixed on the direction the sound came from.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:56 am

She was not liking this, maybe she should have said no to her mother about taking a run, she glanced around before slowly and silently moved through the trees. she saw several flashes before she got their scent, apparently the rogues had followed her and eric here, curling her lip up in a snarl she moved quickly was able to cut the first one off as he headed straight towards her mother, sprinting at a full out run she slammed into his side, hearing his yelp of pain and surprise as he went flying through the air, she barely got a good look at him before the second one slammed into her, giving a yelp of surprise she rolled several feet before she was up again, everything went fast, he slammed into her again before she reacted, sinking her canines into his furr and flesh as a series of snarls, snapping and howls where being heard.

Shannon was shocked, she didn't even know the rogues where there, being smart she stayed behind eric, though if she needed to fight she could, she was just never trained for it. bloody hell theres three of them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:00 am

Eric watched ahe heard the comotion. "Damn it." He muttered he wanted to help...But he didn't want to leave her mother alone. He crouched down slightly his eyes glowing red as he concentrated harder before seeing the fight comencing in the forest
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:11 am

Shea couldn't afford to be distracted, keeping the larger black wolf away from her mother, since she got the feeling this one was acting as an alpha in the group of three , she fully concentrated on him, leaving the other two alone for the moment, she ignored her own wounds that she was now receiving as she flung him off of her again , moving swiftly she caught him off guard, her canines clamping down on his throat just under his chin, a death kill and he knew it, she just didn't clamp down hard enough just yet, wanting him to submit first. Her furr was covered in blood, both hers and his, though he seemed to be more hurt then her ,and he seemed to realize he was dealing with an enforcer now, she held him, till he went still, finally submitting, though she didn't trust him so cut his airway off long enough to have him go unconscious.

Once he was out she dropped him and easily cut off the last two, baring her bloody canines this time as she eyed them both. eric, pick your choice, who do you want, and make it fast, that bigger one will not be out long.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:18 am

Eric appeared beside her his eyes glowing slightly..."I'll take them both." he says cracking his neck slightly in the blink of an eye one was down knocked out cold. His eyes flashed slightly as the other charged him. Eric grinned pushing his hand out and slamming it into the wolfs chest knocking the air out of it before hitting it in the head as well knocking it out...He then looked to Shea..."Your bleeding pretty good..." He says as he walked over to her eyeing the black wolf.."Here and don't refuse." he says runnng his fingers over his palm cutting it open watching as it filled with blood. He then held it out to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:23 am

she had already shifted back into her human form while he was taking on the other two, she was leaning against one of the tree's right now and looking over most of her wounds and trying to ignore her mothers probing nose.. '' i am fine mom.. have had worse.. '' she mumbled before blinking in surprise as she looked up at eric, frowning, '' mom, you go on home and get dad.. '' she mumbled, knowing her father would want to know. she watched as her mother took off at a full out run towards the village before she looked up at eric again sighing.. '' you know i can't.. why do you have to be so .... bossy about it.. '' she mumbled. eyeing his hand slightly again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:25 am

He looked to her watching as her mother took off..."I'm bossy about it because I care about you...Your hurt and its my instinct to help...That and my other hand is burning something feirce..." He says as he moved over to her brushing some hair from her face.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:28 am

she blinked in surprise before frowning.. '' mine don't hurt.. but then again i am feeling a whole lot of other hurts right now'' she mumbled, grimacing slightly , '' bloody wolves man.. '' she mumbled as she shifted a little to make him sit down next to her.. '' and i know you care about me.. i am just... .. i don't know.. guess i am still worried about my mum.. she could have easily gotten hurt.. '' she glared at the out cold wolves, really wishing she could kick the crap out of them again. feeling the hair being moved from her face distracted her a moment to have her look up at him.. '' don't think i am going to shift for a while atleast.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:38 am

He looked to hersitting down beside her..."I was protecting her Love...Nothing would have hurt her." He says as he looked over to her leaning over and kissing her softly.."THats your choice to make not mine." He says to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:42 am

she relaxed, and kissed him back slowly before he pulled back again'' i said only for a little while considering right now my body hurts like hell'' she muttered, glancing at his hand again before sighing.. '' damn it all to hell.. '' she mumbled leaning against him as she reached for his hand that he didn't slice open. '' and i left my clothes back there.. joy... '' frowned, shifting a little even as she heard voices nearby'' yeap. father is almost here.'' she mumbled as she rinsed his other hand off, eyeing the slice even as she licked her fingers slightly without even realizing it since she had gotten some of his blood on her fingers.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:44 am

He grinned as he loked to her.."I see." He says with a smile as he htne looked to her..."YOu can have my jacket." He says with a smile as he then grinned when she licked her fingers clean of his blood. He pulled off his long jacket handing it over to her. "Here ya go." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:48 am

she frowned, eyeing his jacket before sighing'' i don't want to get blood on it .. '' she mumbled, the run, the change and now the fight, had her dead tired, that and she wondered how he was dealing with the whole mated thing since mother told her that since they where mated she would feel his pain and he would feel hers, she was actually wondering if he was feeling the pain she was in now though she tried her best to ignore it. pure training and all that so it was easy. , she barely got a chance to look up as her father appeared and actually tossed a fur blanket at eric.

He gave a grunt as he narrowed his eyes at the three wolves'' wrap her in that and take her home eric.. .. the cabin you two stayed at. me and the others will take care of these three.. Shannon will already be told she is ok. so don't worry about her mother,t hough she nearly bit my bloody ass off to get me down here. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:55 am

"Alright." He says as he pulled it back on. He was feeling pain but he was very good at dealing with it. Eric caught the blanket and nodding to her father thankfully." He then wrapped it around Shea and scooped her up in his arms. "Alright I'll do that." He says as he then looked to him..."Good luck." He says to her father with a smile before in an instant he took off running as fast as he could.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:59 am

she gave a slight squeak in surprise as she squirmed'' oi , i can walk you know'' she barely got the words out before he was already running, snapping her mouth shut and closing her eyes quickly she swallowed several times, trying not to get sick from how fast he was going, burying her face against his neck and shoulder she slowly eased her breathing before growling slightly '' i swear men are ass's.. '' she mumbled before sighing as she slid her arms around his neck.. '' well.. maybe not you .... your just bossy.. '' she mumbled, she could still hear her dad's laughter, probably because she had said something earlier, he was getting a kick out of her situation and she really wished she could smack him...

she felt the warmth of the blanket finally seep in as she relaxed in his arms..'' i want a bath.. a hot one.. and food.. definitely worked up an appetite.. and looky, now he don't have to hunt down them rogues.. he can just kick their furry butt's until they do what he says.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:08 pm

He smiles shaking his head.."THis is faster Love." He grinned as he heard her next comment chuckling slightly as he ran faster feeling her relax in his arms as he ran. He grinned slightly.."That is true...Maybe they will listen to him." He grinned. After a bit he opened the door to the cabin walking in with her..."Home sweet home.." He says with a smile as he sat her down..."Alright...I'll go run some bath water for you." He says with a smile as he dissappeared into the bathroom/
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:15 pm

she snorted'' they will listen, if they think me and you gave them a beating, dad is worse. '' she mumbled, blinking slightly when her feet touched the flooring of the cabin as he set her down. hearing his words she smiled slightly '' oh alright, i will let you '' she smiled, watching him disappearing to the bathroom, when he was gone she grimaced and pulled the blanket to look at one of the worst of the wounds. that damn wolves claws got ahold of her side and she was dripping blood on the floor again, scowling she gingerly touched it, trying to see how deep it was, but since it wasn't bleeding too badly she knew it would heal. maybe with a thins car.. '' stupid rogues'' she scowled, jerking her hand away from the open wound, it hurt like hell but she knew nothing was broken, just a bunch of opened gashes.. '' i am gonna dig up some bandages. while you run the water''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:52 pm

He started to bath water for her before peaking his head around the corner..."Spare your self the pain and just drink some of my blood..You don't know how tempting it is for me not to just lick at your wounds." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:41 am

she jumped slightly at his voice, looking up instantly at him before she felt the blush steal across her face'' really now... is that a promise or a threat?" she teased, before going into the bathroom, tossing the blanket in the corner, it was going to need to be washed anyways. '' hmmmm think we would both like that.. heh tongue bath'' she teased, sticking her tongue out at him before she sighed, leaning against the counter as she watched tub fill up first.. '' and i am used to pain, this is nothing compared to the other fights i have been in. '' she reached over and lightly nudged him before pulling him close. she enjoyed the closeness it made her relax a little more and nearly forget about some of the pain she was in.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:00 am

He looked to her..."Maybe both." He grinned as she walked into the bathroom he eyed her up and sighed..."That one there is pretty deep." He says as he looked to her and hten grinned slightly.."Yes your prolly right." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side when she pulled him close..."Take some of my blood please." He says as he looked to her. "No need to be in pain you don't need too." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next