The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 14 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 9:09 pm

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 14 Pentagram_tattoo_2_by_lepakkosaatan
((if you ever do get to see him without clothes, this is a tattoo on his back. lof))

He arched a brow as he watched her grab her shirt. He was doing his best not too stare, thinking it impolite, but he hadn't ever thought to appreciate her beauty until now, blinking for a moment as she pulled her shirt on. "Participate as in how?", he asked. "In the plane you had to tie me in chains, and I don't know if you would trigger my inner demon...", he said softly, an ear perking at her next words. "The ability to go into demon form without being taken over by him or to allow him to take over whenever I wish?", he asked softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 14 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 9:14 pm

(( hehe i like it.))

she had definitely caught him staring, grinning she poked his nose:" like what you see?.. ahhh that.. sorry , mind was on something else.. mmmm you got a point" she glanced around before frowning. " huh. well could always try still without tieing you down.. if you throw me off , meh.. shame on me then, i will just have a few bumps and bruises."

she smiled softly at his perked words from what she said... leaning close she poked his nose again " yes... and you will remember what you do in both forms.. that is one of my abilities. its to unlock gifts in others. sometimes its hard, sometimes its easy as hell, but i can do it every single time. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 9:21 pm

He sort of did this half shrug, not entirely sure what to do when he had caught him looking at her. "You don't know my inner demon... If you do trigger him and I can't get back under control, then I think you might have a little mroe than bumps and bruises...", he said softly. He raised an eyebrow, his nose twitching as she poked it. "Yeah, I guess you could try, but again, I don't know if it will trigger him...", he said, pointing to his head. "I can rarely control when he takes control, and I would like the ability to be able to... I know that some of it is tied into my temper, but beyond that...", he said with a shrug.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 9:25 pm

she grinned, " hun, when i trigger it, i also make sure you have full control. you will have reign on him, though some of his instincts may show up, like wanting to kill something, but thats what we do anyways, we hunt other demons and kill them when needed, so that should sate your blood lust. " teased, arching a brow slightly as she eyed her shirt" huh.. well if you think you can't control him , maybe i should take my shirt off again to give him something to be distracted on ?.. i am pretty sure he won't kill something that is sitting naked on his lap ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm

He looked at her for a moment, taking in a breath. "Yeah, but I mean in the process of you trying to give me that control.", he mumbled softly, watching her eyes go to her shirt and he raised an eyebrow. Not entirely sure what to say or do at this point, he blushed a little and scratched the back of his head. "Yyeeah... I think I will try my best to control him...", he said softly. "How would you go about this process?", he asked keeping a raised eyebrow. Since she had to kiss him to unlock his memories, he was curious what she would have to do to unlock this for him.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 9:41 pm

she laughed softly " relax. its the same as before, i just have to root around to find those memories of you in your other form, then sorta follow their link to what triggers it.. from there its just a matter of time of unlocking your ability to do so at free will with full control..." she blinked as he blushed before grinning " awwww your blushing, first time i have seen that, you look adorable."

she lightly ran her fingers through her hair as she watched him. " its up to you . , and its alright, if you like you can hold onto me if you need be while doing this?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 9:48 pm

He looked at her, giving a small breath of relief. "Ok, so what do we need to do to get started?", he asked, getting redder as she said he looked adorable. "Yeah, not helping...", he said, giving a small nervous chuckle. He looked at her running her fingers through her hair, briefly doing so himself. "Nothing like cat fur...", he said teasingly. "Yeah, it is fine I am sure it will come in handy...", he said, giving a nonchalant shrug. "I might grip onto you while you are in my head, but let's get started first...", he said softly with a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 9:53 pm

she laughed softly at his words, before tilting her head a little towards his hand, smiling" i know, it was meant to make you blush even more.. and no its not.. but still silky. " teased, tugging slightly on her own hair before placing her hand on his shoulders to make sure he was sitting completely back" well first you need to relax" lifting up a little she situated herself to straddle his hips and sit on his lap, this way she could keep him from moving too much other then his arms." close your eyes and slow your breathing ,clear your mind too. it will help " reaching up she slid her fingers over his temples before placing her palms over his temples like before. waiting for him to do as he had been told.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 9:57 pm

He blinked, feeling her hands on his shoulders. "You know you still don't have any clothes on other than your shirt, don't you?", he asked, raising an eyebrow as he laid back, allowing her to be on top of him as he looked up at her. "If there is one thing I know how to do, it is meditate...", he muttered and slowly closed his eyes, taking in a breath as he felt her fingers on his temples, and then feeling h er warm hands. "Hmm... you're still hot...", he muttered with a chuckle as he instinctively went into his meditative state, which slowed his breathing and also helped to clear his mind.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 10:04 pm

she grinned" yea i know, but it dont bother me if it don't bother you , " grinned, tugging her shirt off just in case she needed to use a distraction on his demon.replacing her hand on his temple she rolled her eyes at his comment" i am always going to be hot now i think ." teased, watching him close his eyes and relax.

Once she was sure he was relaxed, she closed her eyes and lightly brushed her lips across his before pressing firmly in a kiss,just lips against lips as she felt the connection immediately and was flooded with memories again , she took her time sifting through the memories before finding the first time he had gone demon. she didn't pay attention to the exact scene as she immediately found the linkt hat would lead to what triggered it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 10:10 pm

His eyes maintained a gentle close as his breathing was shallow and calm, at least until she pressed firmly into a kiss as he rose up against her instantly pressing against her. He hadn't realized that he had done this as in his mind he was seeing everything she was. A small but very low growl was emitted against her lips and his skin started to get almost red hot as the memory of when he first went demon flooded his mind. sweat started to bead onto his forehead and the rest of his body as his body got hotter and hotter with every second.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 10:16 pm

she felt him get hotter but never once moved off of him, instead she clamped her legs down on him to keep him from moving too much.she kept her palms on his temple, and barely opened her eyes, which where fully dilated and not seeing anything in front of her, only thing she was seeing was his memories.

giving a low deep growl herself to answer his own she deepened the kiss, this time forcing his mouth open and tilting his head back to strengthen the hold on the link she had so as not to break it when he struggled,, closing her eyes again she continued to follow the link before finding the trigger,an over abundance of stress is what made him shift the first time. gotcha,, now then ..lets see. she tightened her hold on him again as she redirected the energy of his shifting to connect it to another link, before using her energy to strengthen it so it wouldn't break, basically making it to where all he had to do was meditate and think of his demon , to allow his shift,, once that was done she quickly searched for the other links that would allow him to control it and remembering events.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 10:23 pm

His eyes clenched tight as he felt her clamp her legs on him to keep him from moving as he continued to press against her. His skin was vibrant red, and the sweat was beginning to turn into steam, and evaporating into the air around them. His growl got deeper and more gutteral in tone as he felt her force his mouth open and deepen the kiss. A smell of burning seemed to be coming from him shortly after, and actually, his shirt was starting to singe and tar from the heat as little flames appeared in the fibers, appearing and disappearing as bit by bit it started to burn. His breathing was now deep and heavy as he pushed against her more, feeling as though his skin was practically on fire, feeling that stress that had first triggered the change as his eyes snapped open, a blood red in colour.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 10:29 pm

she flinched a little as she felt the little flames from his body lick at her skin, burning her in spots, but ignoring the pain she continued what she was doing, obviously she was not immune to fire, so the only gift she had gotten from him was the ability to just warm herself, she pressed her back against his more, using her weight to keep him down as well as some of her own strength, she felt his struggles which spurned her to speed up the process a little more, though making sure she was completely thorough as she directed each link of energy to his control on his demon. , once that was done it was easy to snap the trigger between stress and his demon, to reconnect it with his meditation.

Once she was sure she had everything done she slowly pulled back out of his mind, removing her mouth from his and wrapping her arms around his neck, pinning him down, or trying to anyways, to give him a chance to regain control.." relax damn it.. use your meditation" she could still feel his heat burning her, the flames on her skin, small tha they where..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 10:41 pm

(( moving to muh phone XD , guess i am going to go and eat but i will be back on da compy soon XD i can still post on my phone))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 10:55 pm

His red eyes glared at her, a long and low growl came from his throat as he almost began to convulse against her, his body shaking as she pulled away, his red eyes now clenched shut before openning and being back to their usual grey colour. His body stopped shaking and his skin slowly went back to his usual colour before he looked down, seeing his shirt had practically burned off, showing his toned body as he looked up at her, blushing but it wasn't exactly visible since his skin was still so red. "So um... did you get it?", he asked, looking up at her, noticing she was shirtless again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 11:19 pm

she waited for him to relax before she pulled back and looked him over, she had to admit. she thought she was in trouble there for a moment. looking him over now. noticing his red skin. smiling she looked up at him. "hmm yea. i did.. how are you feeling?" he looked okay but to make sure she slid her hands over his body, making sure he hadnt hurt himself.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 11:26 pm

He looked up at her, giving a small smile, still blushing. He was nervous that he had a fully naked woman straddling him. He had to admit that she was beautiful. He looked her over for a moment before he shook his thoughts from his mind. "yeah, I'm fine.", he said as he bit his lower lip.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 11:52 pm

she frowned eying him over" you sure? " she studied him, tilting his heas up with her fingers under his chin." well you look ok.. you dont feel any different?. no extra energy from your demon?. do you atleast sense him?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 11:58 pm

He looked her over again, smiling. "Not necessarily any extra energy, but some um... Ideas are filtering through... If you get my meaning.", he said softly as he bit his lip again. "If you don't understand, I can at least tell you if you need me to.", he said softly. Honestly, there were now things that had felt completely changed him, and the fact that he couldn't keep his eyes off of her proved it more.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 12:06 am

she arched a brow before laughing softly, feeling her cheeks heat up but didn't care. " no no. definitely don't need to explain.." grinned, looking hid bare chest over slowly."though if you want to give details i wouldnt mind. give me a chance to see what your demon thinks about."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 04, 2011 12:19 am

He smiled, looking her over still, catching her looking at him. "well I wasn't planning on telling you. I was planning on showing you...", he said softly, giving a smile. He wrapped his arms loosely around her neck. "If it wasn't for you doing that, I would be very nervous right now, and I'm not.", he said with a smile as her pulled her down, closer to him, giving a slow and passionate kiss.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 12:24 am

"oh? now this just got interesting. well alright i think i can handle being shown" teased,feeling his arms around her neck before letting him pull her down,she couldnt help it,her catlike curiosity got the better of her.

a little surprised by his kiss she relaxed, closing her eyes and slowly kissing im back,on alert for any sudden changes in him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 04, 2011 12:31 am

He held her to him before he relaxed, letting her pull herself back up if she wanted to. "You seem more tense about it than I did.", he said, blushing as he let his hands fall to his sides. "and you are beautiful...", he said softly. He gave a sigh as he looked up at her. "There shouldn't be any changes after this, since I am in control, now, right?", he asked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 12:35 am

she lightly nipped his lower lip softly before smiling. " i apologize.. i am just used to you hating the thought of intimate actions that i half expect you to toss me off and curse me out." she relaxed instanly ligjtly nuzzling his neck. " yes your in full and complete charge of your self. nothing is wrong i promise." looking up at him she reached up and caressed his cheek. " heh me beautifull?.. i dunno.. figured i was a bit scrawny lookin"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next