The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

3 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 21, 2011 5:57 pm

she could tell he was nervous but it didn't bother her one bit, just made her more anxious to hear what he was going to say, and like her haunch was, the more his words where coming out the more she felt herself getting extremely excited and for the life her , her eyes stung with unshed tears., she was shocked, and extremely happy, and completely speechless, one hand going to cover her mouth as she looked up at him then back at the ring.

it was gorgeous, yet simple, just the way she liked things ' oh my god, are you serious?.. your bloody serious...'' she let all that out on one breath of air before throwing her arms around his neck, giving a small laugh as she nodded, '' damn straight i am going to marry you , crap you made me cry '' she was half laughing and trying her best not to kill him with her excitement as she got rid of a few traitorous tears that escaped, leaning back again she took the box into her hands before leaning up and kissed him over and over again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by Scylothia Sat May 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Cale was thrilled. Thrilled beyond words or measure as he clung to her as tightly as he could without hurting her, even shedding a little tear or two of his own and he held her.
"I'm damn serious. Damn serious..." he said, smiling so wide it almost hurt. he rubbed her arm as he held her.
He met each and every one of her kisses with his own, and said, "After all, wolves mate for life."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 21, 2011 6:35 pm

she gave another laugh as she looked up at him and kissed him again, smiling. '' oh? well good, cause my family don't believe in divorce's. " she took the ring carefully out of the box and slid it onto her ring finger, which of course, fit perfectly , knowing him, he probably figured it out at some point , with how perspective that he is. closing the box and sliding it into a safe spot in her bag she reached up and kissed him once more as she snuggled close.. '' damn.. makes me wish my father was still here. '' she was happy to be engaged, but saddened that her father couldn't have been there to see it.. sighing she closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face against his neck again as she snuggled up against him.

looking up at him a little she gave a smile. " you know.. we probably just gave Hope another reason to extremely hate me.. should i booby trap my house or something?" teased, nudging him to get him to lay back down again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 22, 2011 3:44 pm

"Sweetheart, I am the booby trap. That.... woman...." Clearly he'd been about to say something else. "won't get within eight feet of it. And the pack will ensure she doesn't get on to the property."

~~~~

Before long, time had passed, and Cale, resting now in the tent as twilight descended, had not only gone hunting--in the best way possible, as a wolf--and had brought back two big, fat male rabbits for the supper.

Now, he slept peacefully, bare to the world and covered only by a light sheet as he was lost in dreams. He was lying on his side, dreaming about Mari and the fact that they were to marry. He rolled onto his back then, oblivious to the world, and smiling gently in his sleep.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 22, 2011 4:02 pm

While he had gone out hunting she took the time to change out of her swim wear and into a black bikini style pair of undies, then the button up shirt that she had the last time he had been at the house and told her it looked better on her then him. smiling she moved about in the tent barefooted, for once her stomach wasn't bothering her and she figured the bug must have past finally or something. she couldn't get over the fact that they where to be married, and thinking on what he had said about Hope well, it just made her laugh all over again as he spoke of him being the booby trap.

When he had come back and they worked on the rabbits together to get them cooking, she let him wash up before laying down, not soon after she washed up too and laid down next to him as well. deciding to take a small nap , her timer set to go off at the time the rabbits would be done. they where slow cooking so it would be a few hours.

Few hours later she slowly woke to feeling him roll over onto his back, smiling she slowly stretched, glanced at the timer, and estimated they still had a good half hour to forty five minutes till the rabbits where done, so slowly sat up ,careful not to wake him. looking him over slowly as little idea's began to form in her head. She had told him she was going to get pay back for earlier. and with the few hours they just slept , he should have regained a bit of his stamina.

reaching over to her bag she silently took the tiny lock off before carefully pushing things aside, not making a single sound as she found a few of her little oils she bought, different flavors and one especially acted like the massage oil did and gave a bit of a warming sensation, which also had a flavor, this one actually tasted like chocolate, her favorite snack food too. .. scooting closer to him she reached over to slowly and ever so carefully pull the sheet off of him so she could see him all in the buff. She took a minute to appreciate how good he looked, as well as to make sure he was asleep, she was a little curious to know what he was smiling about.

knowing she was going to be teasing him.. yet again.. got her aroused just thinking about the retaliation he may do but she didn't mind. opening the personal oil she put a few drops on her finger tips before reaching over to slowly and teasingly caress his cock, she knew it wouldn't be long before he would get hard and his body responded.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Cale groaned softly in his sleep, and sure enough as he began to stiffen under her touch, his dreams took an erotic twist as he relived their afternoon on the rock together, and he lifted his hips accordingly.
The fact that the man hardly ever let his guard down, and to have it so thoroughly down now was a humorous rarity. His hand flexed a little as he slept, and he started coming around to consciousness, but not entirely.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 22, 2011 5:10 pm

she grinned, watching his reaction's, wishing she had a camera, but then again that would be embarrassing.. she waited till he was completely stiff before she leaned forward, her hair sliding over her shoulders to dance lightly over his exposed skin as she ran her tongue over him slowly.enjoying the taste of the oil mixed with his own taste, she was lazy as she ran her tongue over his full length slowly before swirling over his tip , then took him into her mouth to give a gentle suck, wondering just exactly what he was dreaming to make him be lifting his hips up like he was doing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Cale's breath had become steadily shorter as she'd played with him, but it was when she'd taken him into her mouth that he awoke with a groan.
"Mmngh," he growled, feeling need slowly rising within him. "What's this?"
He arched his dark brow at her, then smirked. "With you around, who needs an alarm clock?"
He reached down, and ran his fingers through her hair. "I would have thought that I sated you for a while this afternoon." he teased.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 22, 2011 11:18 pm

she had actually closed her eyes and was concentrating om what she was doing when he groaned and woke. looking up at him as he spoke she gave a grin as she leaned up and licked her lips. " mmmmmm well.. maybe payback for earlier.. and dont expect this all the time for your alarm clock" she teased, feeling a blush creep up her neck at his next words.

" mm being with you i dont thing anyone can be sated... your so bloody addicting that they would just keep coming back for more" gave him an innocent look followed by a slow lick from base to tip of his cock as she kept her eyes on him" soo nope.. not sated. was just tired out"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed May 25, 2011 4:02 pm

"Oh I'm addicting, am I?" he said, getting a thrill just from watching her down there. He gave a feral growl when she licked him, and his hips flexed a little in response. “Just keep stroking my ego—as if I’m not stubborn enough as it is.” he teased, panting gently. He sat up a little better so he was comfortable, and then stretched luxuriously and completely unabashedly as he looked down at her.
“And as far as that goes, that’s sort of the pot calling the kettle black, my dear. You call me addicting, but certainly enough that if I had the energy and you had the time, I’d spend all damn day inside you if I could, as deep as I can reach. And that’s the absolute truth.”

Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 25, 2011 4:37 pm

she couldn't help the sudden burst of laughter at his words, grinning nearly from ear to ear she looked him over" mmm well i don't know about keeping on stroking your ego but i can definitely keep stroking something else" teased, flicking her tongue over his tip again as she curled her fingers lazily around his cock, stroking him slowly as well as rubbing the oil into him, wondering just how the warming sensation was feeling to him. " very addicting love.. and i didn't know i was addicting. " she flushed at the image he just got stuck in her head about being in her all damn day as deep as he could go. . that was just some erotic image she was now going to enjoy. .

When he had stretched , she had watched and enjoyed every movement his muscles made, she felt his eyes on her though she didn't mind as she slowly took the tip of him in her mouth and sucked softly , swirling her tongue around the head of his cock before taking more of him in her mouth, one hand on his hip to keep him from pushing against her too quickly, didn't want him to hurt himself as her fingers continued to stroke his length before massaging his sac's then back to stroking again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Cale groaned, and flexed a little, spreading his toes as she proceeded with her torturous attentions. And aside from that the warming sensations of the oil she was using only made him groan louder. "....Damn tease. Tell me you're not a fox in disguise...."
He wanted to move; to lift his hips and stuff his throbbing erection into the warmth of her mouth, but he paid attention to the hand on his hip and resigned himself to simply pant and arch back, little flickers of colored light playing behind his eyelids.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Leaning up a little and lightly licking her lower lip she grinned at his reaction.. '' a fox?.. now why would you say that? . i assure you i am definitely not a fox but if you would like me to stop i think i can do that" grinned, looking him over, teasing him really with the little threat to stop if he wanted her to. removing her hand from his hip she placed it on the make shift bed as she leaned down and took him in her mouth again , letting him move now if he wanted, trusting him to know to be careful as she closed her eyes.

though she was waiting for his answer, she could still tease him, taking as much as she could of him in her mouth and increasing the suction to tease him while running her tongue over his length, moving slowly , mimicking the motion of him going in and out of her mouth ,e very now and then looking up at him to see what he was dong.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 26, 2011 4:32 pm

He looked down at her from his arching, and lifted a brow. ".....Stop and I absolutely guarantee you won't be able to sit for a week." he threatened in return, his voice low and menacing, and echoing the growl of the wolf within.
When she freed him, it was then that in his need he reached down , winding his fingers through her hair as he held her head in both hands, and gently thrusted into her mouth, groaning and panting with aggravated need.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 4:42 pm

she felt a shiver go up her spine at his threat, looking up at him she was half tempted to stop right then and there to see how good he made on that thread, she was curious as to which way that thread would go as well.. considering his threat could be considered on two different things.

she closed her eyes again as she felt his fingers tangling in her hair and he began to move, keeping calm so as not to panic, as well as making sure she took small breaths through her nose when she could. using one hand to play and tease his sac again. every few seconds or so she would stroke his base, wanting to give him as much pleasure as she could., She would give him a few minutes more of this before pulling away, just to see how good he made on that threat, if of course he didn't finish within those few minutes.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 26, 2011 6:12 pm

She wouldn't get the chance to pull away. In fact, Cale was so aroused he was surprised she could handle him. He pulled one hand away from her face, to hold her shoulder as she tortured him, until finally he tugged himself out of her mouth and came, splashing his fluids across her collar bone and panting heavily, the thumb of the hand still woven through her hair tenderly stroking her scalp.
"...You really must be a fox in disguise," he mused, huskily.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 6:17 pm

She wasn't completely surprised that after a few minutes he pulled away before having his release, though now she had a mess to clean up,smiling a little when he rubbed his thumb on her scalp. '' nope. not a fox, just a woman who loves her man'' teased, reaching over, thankfully for the towel she had left in the tent, and proceeded to clean up. '' heh, though now i need to change and go check on those rabbits.. they should be done , '' she glanced at the timer as she said this and sure enough there was only two minutes left on it, enough time for her to change.

Leaning up she gently kissed him, reaching up to untangle his gentle hand from her hair. '' . don't know about you but i am hungry. and i told you payback would be coming'' teased. tugging the dirty shirt off now before pulling on a clean one, and a pair of shorts, just so she didn't have to walk out there in her underwear and shirt.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri May 27, 2011 3:26 pm

As his breath started to steady, he chuckled. "You may just be a woman who loves her man, but to me you are a fox, my foxy lady. And, in our world, that's an extremely high compliment to pay one's lover," he said, referring of course to the supernatural world.
He stretched, then followed her example and proceeded to dress, in silence reverent of the wonderful evening. He only pulled on some casual pants, saving his more durable jeans for riding, then tied his hair back and with an open button up shirt on, he joined Mari outside.
"Damn, smells good. Where'd you learn to roast rabbit like that? Your dad?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 27, 2011 3:37 pm

she grinned '' mmm well thank you for that compliment then hun, your one sexy wolf yourself'' teased as she went and checked out the rabbits, she was just turning them when she heard his voice again, smiling she looked back at him. '' mmm a little bit yes. he taught me a bit on how to cook things if i am out camping and don't have the luxury of well.. herbs and all that other fancy stuff.. he even taught me to clean my own fish.. though i still think thats nasty as hell but i have no problem doing it. " grinned, looking him over before going back to the rabbits, '' they are done so if your hungry , which i am definitely sure you are. then its time to eat. "

wiping her hands clean she took the time to find the two plates they had brought, hard plastic, just the right thing to use when camping, before finding the few utensils that where packed to go about getting the rabbit meat off the bones. the moment she began to cut into it, she gave a satisfying smile when she saw it wasn't dried out, in fact it had stayed tender." wooo for a minute there i thought i cooked it too long."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat May 28, 2011 1:55 am

Cale tore into his portion without question. It had been a very... active.... day for him and his appetite, as she had suggested, was up according to the spent energy.
"Better be careful;" he said between bites. "I may just get spoiled to your cooking and grow fat."
Of course he was teasing, but the flavor dancing across his taste buds was no lie. He took a drink, water only since he didn't like to drink on the trail, where things could get very dangerous very quickly, then said.
"Maybe later... I'll tell you a story about my world."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 28, 2011 5:47 am

she arched a brow at him as she sat down and leaned back before taking a few bites of her own bits of rabbit, which she enjoyed greatly, now a bit happy that she volunteered to cook the rabbits.. " oh? you get fat? i doubt it love. with all of the activities we tend to do , let alone things you do on your own, will keep you from getting fat. '' grinned, digging her own bottled water out and took a few sips of it. " but thank you for that compliment hun. even though the better food i cook is usually in the kitchen. ''

she just finished the last few bites before looking up at him, now a little eager to hear the story about his world. he definitely had a way of getting her curiousity going. . '' really? i would really love that. actually i have been trying my hardest not to pester you on it. especially around others. " she blushed a little before giving him a small smile. . " i am very eager to learn more about your other side you know. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat May 28, 2011 12:16 pm

He arched a brow at her. "Really now? You know you only need to ask--though I do appreciate you not asking in front of other people. But When we're alone and... not otherwise occupied.... then I'll be more than happy to tell. Thrilled, actually. It's nice to have someone to share my secrets with."
He had his rabbit eaten in hardly any time at all.

((sorry so short; had to run mum to the ER))
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 28, 2011 2:18 pm

licking a little bit of juice from her fingers she contented herself to look him over, he looked good in his pants and opened shirt, and even though she had a little fun earlier, she was thinking she might jump him again , rolling her eyes as she shook her head she looked down at her plate good lord, think i have become addicted to sex with him. sheesh. i am as horny as a rabbit. she seriously thought her body was just out of wack.

looking back up at him she smiled, '' oh i know hun, i just didn't want to bug about it.. besides, i was enjoying ... other things.. first. '' she looked to his empty plate before grinning again ..'' you still hungry? there is plenty left. i am full. '' she was full ,and hopefully the rabbit wouldn't upset her stomach and so far so good.. '' you know. i have to clean my attic out soon. i could use some help,. considering, if you remember , i told you a ways back that i fell through the roof once.. i would really not want to do that again considering if i go up there alone. i may end up doing that again. . " she set her plate down to be washed later.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat May 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Cale had been looking up at the stars when she had been looking him over, and when she offered what was left of the rabbits, he grinned.
"Don't mind if I do, actually. You have a way of--"
But he didn't finish his statement. His hand froze halfway to the pot, and he peered off into the darkness.
He listened for a long, long while, trying to see, even smell, but it was difficult.
"....Mari.... Get inside. There's something moving out there...."
Before her eyes, eerily lit by the merry fire, Cale shifted into his more deadly form, and, tail low and ears darting about, he stalked slowly away, belly low to the ground in a defensive position. Then as he saw something, his tail and posture came up, and his lips curled into a savage snarl.
Cale dashed back to the campsite, barking in warning as unseen figures ran through the brush after him.
He was much faster than the men that came crashing after him, and he rammed his shoulder into Mari's leg, steering her away from the tent and towards the horses. His eyes were so wide the whites in them could be seen, and his ears were pinned back in terror. He snapped his powerful jaws down on the line holding Zenith to the tie line, shoved his big head under Mari's foot to get her onto the mare's back, then savagely snapped at the mares heels.
But Cale had taken too long. As the huge black wolf whirled around to run in the other direction, the men, wearing S.W.A.T. uniforms started firing darts at him as they invaded the campsite.
He dodged the little darts best he could, and managed to ram aside a couple of the men.
As he was preparing to make his escape into the sheltering embrace of the Wild, from the shadows in the direction he was heading, two flashes were seen before their reports were heard, and with a canine scream, Cale collapsed to the ground, two gaping wounds in his chest.
As Cale lie there, whining and shivering, a terribly familiar face came from the brush. It was Roy.
"I do believe I told you gentleman that unfortunately he's too intelligent for conventional means." Mari's ex said, cocking a powerful hand gun.
Cale's eyes practically glowed with supernatural rage, and he lashed out a heavily clawed paw for the one who had shot him.
But before anyone else could react, Roy fired two more shots into the wolf, in his side this time, until Cale, bleeding and barely alive, lie still.
"Bag him up boys." Roy ordered. "Your lieutenant wants him by tomorrow."
He looked over to Mari then, his eyes as cold and savage as the snarls Cale had been emitting.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Mari smiled, listening to his words before she jerked in surprise at his sudden words, the tone of his voice literally had her up and moving quickly without a single hesitation. she only got a few seconds to admire his shifting before she reached for the tent, at the same time giving two sudden quick short whistles, calling Aoife over as she reached into one of her bags just sitting outside of the tent and produced a small black handgun, she was quick in checking the chamber and making sure it was off of the safety lock.

Aoife was already by her side right as she felt Cale's shoulder ram into her leg, giving a grunt she stumbled then looked down at him while moving" what the hell is going on?" her heartbeat was already picking up in complete shock and possibly terror, she wasn't sure yet and she wasn't going to slow down to find out. No sooner did the words come out of her mouth then she saw the shadowed figures, her heartbeat kicked up even more as she reached zenith, and with Cales help she was boosted up on to the mares bare back.

she had turned to see if cale was coming but he once again surprised her by snapping at the mare, who jolted so fast that she nearly fell off. she scrambled to catch the rope for her halter, one hand on the rope the in the mares mane.. She heard the shouts, then cales wolfish screams of pain had her heart nearly stopping, " cale!!" turning to look back even as she felt inner pain on not being able to go back for him, she spotted roy, and out of pure anger and instinct even as he looked at her she fired two shots off, only satisfaction she got , small that it was, was roy screaming, that " the bitch" , just shot him in the ass and nearly got his balls. she could hear some laughter from some of the men which made her pissed off even more and she had to resist the urge to turn the horse around.

she was terrified for cale, fearing he was hurt badly , she refused to think about anything worse then that. she just hoped those men didn't have any means to follow her since all she saw where men on foot. Zenith apparently sensed Mari's urgency for speed and she refused to stop , just kept on running,.

Even though mari had no idea how to get back to Cale's ranch , she did the best she could, only stopping when she needed to walk Zenith in a treacherous area before climbing up and taking off again. The whole entire time she was worried for Cale, and of course in her mind plotting out ways to torture and maybe kill Roy for the shit he just pulled. She had to think of that , since it kept her from thinking of anything worse. She managed to turn a three day trip into a day and a half, thanks to zenith being extremely fast, even Aoife managed to keep up though the three where dead tired by the time Cale's ranch came into view.

Sliding off of Zenith , she winced, she was sore, her thighs where rubbed raw and she was severely sunburnt, since her lotion's had been left with cale. tired as hell and thirsty and starving, she stumbled a few times. Calling out for anyone to help, at first she thought no one was near, they could be anywhere out in the fields, hell she didn't even see the annoying MJ, nor his aunt and uncle, she was looking around frantically before tripping, would have hit the ground hard if it wasn't for someone who managed to catch her around the middle, she couldn't help the scream of shock and pain when he hit her sunburn's, some of which where blistered.

But she didn't fight him, she tried to pull away while quickly explaining what happened all in one frantic breath, only stopping a second to take air in before continueing, she was frantic, trying not to cry in relief, as well as once again thinking of cale.in a matter of a few minutes she had it explained before she was suddenly hit with a wave of dizziness, her legs gave out on her , and before she had a chance to react, her world went black as she passed out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next