The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

3 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 15 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by Scylothia Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:25 am

Rooster hadn’t expected anyone to make an appearance in the Blackbird for the rest of the night. And so when his acute bird’s hearing had picked up footsteps on the soggy ground, he’d been quick, though agonized, to have to tuck his considerable erection back inside his pants, the normally so comfortable leather searing his sensitive skin and nearly had him groaning with combined pain and need.
And wouldn’t it just be his damn luck that the unexpected visitor was none other than the devil woman who had caused his affliction.
“Evening, Luma. So unexpected to see you again.” he said curtly. He picked up the laptop he’d set aside in his haste to become decent again, and used it as a distraction to keep her eyes off the huge bulge straining against his zipper.
“And as a matter of fact I was busy. But, if you really want to know, then fine:
“While I could have easily charmed some bimbo working the street, the fact of the matter is it wouldn’t help much. Because as much as I would fuck her the fact of the matter is she wouldn’t be you.
“There, I said it.
“And now that I’ve touched you that way I begrudgingly admit that any other female’d be pretty useless to me, because even after I’d still prefer the heat of your body and mine.”
He angrily typed something, trying to use the machine to distract himself as much as her wandering eyes.
“And so that’s why I ‘didn’t get that taken care of’.”

~~~~~

Drachen awoke slowly, dazed and loopy. At first he couldn’t understand why his throat still ached but he was able to breath. And then he felt the rigidity of the artificial intrusions into his jugular and his trachea, and forced himself to lie still.
He knew that any sudden or incorrect movements on his part could easily become an even bigger problem for him, because his jugular could be pierced and bled out, and the tube could easily block, sink into, or pierce his windpipe, and that would be a very painful and miserable death—he’d rather face the rattlesnake bite than that unsightly death.
Lying on his side away from the female, despite his urge to look at her he dare not. So he simply resigned to like there still, and focus on other aspects.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 15 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:02 am

She arched a brow, watching him use the silly laptop as a distraction, hearing his words, which she really didn't believe at all because she doubted a man like him could change just like that from fucking one person like her. Crossing her arms over her chest, the action pushing her breasts a little higher, and pulling her shirt tighter against them as she leaned back lazily " uh huh.. Now see Roost. i don't believe that. considering your one hell of a womanizer. and i highly doubt that one single fuck, with a certain woman would render the others nearly useless to you .. Especially to you . considering i know your habits, before you sent me off to that hell hole i used to watch you go with one bimbo after the other.. " a torterous thing for her but she didn't verbal that comment as she narrowed her eyes at him.

She was trying to ignore his pain, but it was bloody hard, she was his friend after all. and already she was debating on leaving the area and leaving him like that to suffer.. but it wasn't in her to do that to a friend. Groaning slightly she rolled her eyes. " can't believe i am going to do this.. especially after you pulled that shit in the shed." muttered under her breath as she pushed away from the seat, leaning forward and slowly closed the laptop to stop his angry typing. the laptop would be on sleep and he wouldn't lose his work.Picking it up from him, and ignoring any protest he might have spewed from that action she set it aside before leaning forward and placed both her hands on the wall behind him on either side of his head as she leaned in close. " i should leave you in the state your in as payback for that crap you pulled. but i can't.. as much of a bastard you really are, your still my friend, and i care for you and don't like seeing you in pain. " " going silent for a moment she looked him over, before moving her right hand to lightly graze down his chest to his leather pants and, with skilled fingers, she flicked his button open as well as working on the zipper, careful not to hurt him. " don't think just because i am giving you this freebie you can use it against me. this is your only freebie by the way , so don't expect to call on me every time some whore turns you on and you can't get rid of it. "

The moment his cock sprang free from its confines, she slid her fingers over his length slowly , enjoying his heat immediately as she lightly nipped his lip. trying to give him a little encouragement, because of he so much as hesitated, then she would stop what she was doing and just leave him to suffer, though she doubted he would miss a good opportunity like this with her, especially if she was doing it willingly instead of having him force himself on her. " just so you know. i despise the fact that you can't settle with one woman.. i hate seeing you use them and then just getting rid of them to move on to the next idiot who will spread her legs for you."

-----------------

Athena woke just nearly an hour after Drachen, giving a small whine of pain she shifted a little and actually forced herself to shift, nearly crying out in pain the moment her vocal cords where able to work as her cracked hip protested from the shift, she probably just made it worse, but at the moment she didn't care.

once she was done shifting she layed on the bed panting for a moment, trying to breath away the pain as she slowly made herself look around, she didn't know where the hell she was at and she certainly didn't remember much of anything. She had been in her wolf form for so long that she thought she had forgotten how to shift. After nearly ten minutes of just laying there she slowly pushed herself up , grimacing at how sore she was, and hungry , which she killed the whole plate of sandwhiches in a matter of minutes. and was still hungry.

pushing off the bed, she scrambled to grab for the top sheet that slid off of her naked body, now realizing she had no clothes so made due with wrapping the sheet around her like a toga. Once that was done, she tried to stand and nearly fell again , groaning she swore silently , she apparently needed to remember how to walk as a human and not as a wolf. Closing her eyes she leaned against the side of the bed before opening them when she smelled something, or someone familiar, at first, she nearly panicked as she could tell who ever it was , was male.. and she had bad experiences with males. especially the ones of her pack. grimacing, and forcing herself to relax, though her heart felt like it was going to burst from her chest from fear, she swallowed, before spotting the cinnamon colored wolf on the other small bed, just laying there.. barely moving..

It had taken a few long moments before she could place him, recognizing him as the one that saved her from the hole that nearly became a watery grave for her. shuddering at that thought, she leaned forward and crawled over on her hands and knees till she reached his side, his back to her. licking her dry and cracked lower lip she reached out slowly , her hand shaking , and twice she snatched her hand back before on the third time she gently sank her fingers into his fur at the nape of his neck. feeling the slight swollen area,before making sure to stay away from it so as not to hurt him, her shaking fingers moved to his ears and gently stroked. " you... you saved me..." her voice had cracked, weak from not being used in weeks. clearing her throat and wishing she had water desperately to soothe it, she looked around before looking back to Drachen, wanting to cry because he had gotten hurt because of her..

Taking a moment to gain some courage, she crawled to the other side of the bed so she could see his face, grimacing at the breathing tube in his throat. and again she hesitated twice before gently stroking his muzzle. she had seen his eyes and knew he was awake, the fact he wasn't lashing out at her in anger was confusing. her gaze kept jumping to the door in terror every time she heard footsteps approaching , before relaxing as they would fade away further on down the hall. Frowning as she felt something wet on her arm, she looked down and nearly paled from the sight. she apparently had ripped out the iv that had been in her arm , and she hadn't even felt it. but now she had blood running down her arm. again trying not to panick, she leaned against the bed as she used the tail end of the crisp white sheet and pressed it to the small hole in her arm, stemming the flow of blood from her vein so it could clot on its own and stop bleeding. closing her eyes, she rested her cheek against the bed near drachen's muzzle, looking up at him every now and then, she was confused by him, yet grateful he saved her. " thank you"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Her tone nearly set his teeth on edge. But Rooster said nothing as she spoke. After all, she was right. He did flit from one woman to the next, but if only hard-headed Luma would spend more time trying to get to know him rather than judging and insulting him, perhaps she’d know why. Even be shocked why.
He’d been about to say something negative when she closed his laptop and took it away, but he was quickly stunned into silence when he felt her hand trailing down his chest, and as she flicked open his fly, he tastefully ignored her comment about the whore, because after all it was she and she alone who had inflicted this upon him, and held a record as the first to ever be able to do so.
He groaned lustfully, his aching cock sensitive to her every soft touch. But when she made her last statement, though it killed him to do so, he held fast the wrist of the hand caressing him, looked her dead in the eye, and his tone became serious.
It was time he clued her in to something she never took the time to learn.
“Let’s get something straight, Luma. If you ever took the time and made the effort to get to know me, you would know that the only reason I move from woman to woman is because I’m afraid of anything long term anymore, alright?
“If you bothered to ask, you’d know that I’ve had three lifetime commitments in your lifetime, each and every one ending in agony as I watched her wither away and die while I remained ever young.”
The look in his eyes was intense, almost teary.
“There was Carolina Hoskins, back in the sixteen hundreds. She was an English heiress and debutante and in her eyes I was nothing more than her estate manager. We married and she gave up everything her father had left her to be with me, and then gambled away the rest even though I tried to convince her not to. In the end when I was drafted into the Navy she sold herself as a prostitute. She died in my arms in her fifties from an STD that as you would imagine did not come from me, not three months after I came back from my enlistment.
“After I hopped over the sea to try and start over in the colonies, and come back to the land I‘ve called home for ten thousand years, I fell for Elizabeth Thatcher, a pilgrim’s daughter who was accused of Witchcraft in Salem during that madness. I helped her escape but couldn’t give her the life she deserved without calling attention to her survival. I blame myself for it; and when she died a broken old woman with hardly anything but skin and bones, there was nothing I could do.
“….And before either of them was Kindling Flame, a beautiful maiden from the Clovis people of the Stone Age. Perhaps of the three I loved her the most. She liked to song, and had a voice to make any one else cry in shame. I had just then completed my first life cycle, and it was her song of summoning that drew me in—she’d meant to invoke flame to keep a wildfire from destroying her village and her people’s hunting grounds, and I’m the one that got called to her. Of course, I was in child form at the time, and she was barely thirteen. I did what I could to stop the flames and managed to save most of the burning ground, and her village took me in thinking I was just a boy.
“In the end, she was an old wise woman and one day on the hunt she couldn’t keep up.
“They say a phoenix’s tears can heal anything,” He shook his head. “But if they could I would have saved her, how much I cried. A buffalo gored her, and that’s when I vowed not to make any other commitments, only to watch two more wives die in my arms.
“…So don’t tell me I know nothing of commitment. You have no idea what I‘ve been through.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:30 pm

She frowned when he grabbed her wrist, effectively stopping her movements before he got all serious on her, and what a time for him to do that too. Scowling she tugged her hand away , crossed her arms over her chest once again and stayed quiet as he told his story, though it was hard hearing it, considering she hadn't known that about him, granted , she would have asked if the bastard would have taken the time to stop screwing every woman he saw to atleast spare some time for her without thinking about getting into her pants.

She kept her eyes on him however, as he continued to speak, keeping quiet herself as she listened and tried to imagine the three women he had actually been with and watched them waste away and die.. closing her eyes she sighed once he was done, she felt horrid now. and frankly she didn't like it, not knowing what to do as she looked away from him. " you know what.. for your information.. i had wanted to get to know you , but the moment i watched you flit from one person to the next... even then i couldn't take it.. " looked back at him slightly before down at her bag, then at her hand, as her flame suddened sparked to life in a small ball, only to dissappear as it left a gold chain resting on her palm with a slightly large glass ball, red color which swirled around in it the longer it sat there. " perhaps .. maybe you just needed someone who could actually. ... live a little longer.. maybe be like you .. able to be reborn and such.. "sighed, moving forward and slipping the chain aroun dhis neck before lightly kissing his forehead. " i am sorry for what you have been through.. wish i had known buti doubt you would have even told a stranger back then about that. " reaching down she picked up her bag again., trying to figure out what she should do but yet again , she couldn't leave him in pain like that.

even though he stunned her, by alot.. and frankly she felt like she should leave, but she didn't. tossing her bag down once more she moved over and straddled his hips before sitting down, being careful not to sit on his cock so she wouldn't hurt him." you know i have to leave back to dc in about a day or two. you can either get to know me or don't. thats up to you . . ahh but. " she poked his nose as she narrowed her eyes at him." you leave Ethan alone, just because i chose to give him some attention , doesn't mean you get to beat the snot out of him. . " frowned, arching a brow this time as she once again , poked his nose. " tell me something. i am not an idiot but i heard you earlier when i hog tied you.. you said my full name.. my REAL name.. how the hell do you know that? i haven't told anyone that and there's a reason for it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:46 pm

“…I can understand how you’d come to that conclusion, seeing me dance from one woman to the next as if they were nothing and not knowing why.” he said, actually agreeing with her.
He then watched in wonder as she generated the swirling red marble, and was even more stunned when she placed it about his neck. He’d seen crystallized flames before but there was something different about this one. It was more beautiful, more enticing, more mesmerizing. He looked down at it, holding it carefully between gentle fingers.
“…It’s amazing…” he said, then listened to her statement about Ethan, and smiling when she poked his nose.
“…I have no quarrel with Ethan. Jealous though I may be you’re not mine to fight over. Your soldier is safe.”

He was hesitant to see her go, but when she surprised him yet again by not leaving, and again by straddling him, his heart skipped a beat. His body temperature spiked a few degrees, and his arms instinctively rose to hold her. He blinked when she poked him a second time in the nose, and then when he listened to her question about knowing her real name, he answered honestly.
“…I only know because I personally stored your original certificate and typed up the forgery you use to get by the humans. And before you ask, yes, I have kept it to myself. Though I’m not sure why you’d want to hide a name like that.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:02 pm

she arched a brow slightly . " mmm not really my soldier, we are not mated or anything, just friends. with some really hot benefits. " grinned, teasing him as she lightly nipped his jaw. as he fiddled with the little marble on the chain. " mmm you have no idea ., just don't lose that, its very... precious." she could feel his temp spike, which in return spiked hers, smiling she slid her fingers in his hair and tugged his head back a little, trailing little kisses and nips over his throat.

She relaxed as she felt his arms around her, looking up at him she arched a brow slightly . " you have my original birth certificate? how the hell did you get that?" she had thought she had it locked away, apparently not, not only was he a horny ass, he managed to shock her again.. shaking her head she sighed. " well atleast you didn't tell anyone.. and there is a reason for that hun, government knew, i would definitely be in trouble,cause any name like that, would throw their suspicion off."

Not wanting to talk about it any more she slid her fingers over his chest again and worked on his shirt. " now then, you g unna keep talking or do you want to enjoy a little fun before i go off and take my shower? you have about five seconds to respond." grinned, leaning back and arched a brow as she waited for his decision.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:38 pm

With her lips on his throat, Rooster could barely concentrate. She was killing him here, actually. “Oh, I certainly plan to.”

He’d been about to respond to her question about the birth certificate when she silenced him with an ultimatum.

…he didn’t need five seconds.

Upon the open invitation, he seized her into a deep, lusty kiss, cupping her jaw in his strong hands. Breaking away only to slowly pull off his t-shirt, his whole body flexing as he did. He tossed it aside, and gave her another of those lusty kisses, only this time there was a little something stronger than lust behind it. He dropped his kisses to her throat, then gently ran his teeth along her flesh, mimicking the preening he would be giving another phoenix if he was in that form—just like he’d been doing earlier.
His hands went to the buttons of her blouse, and one by one began to open them, until he was able to reach inside and around her back, unhook all three clasps, and then erotically pulled the bra away and set it aside.
He nibbled her collar bone, then leaned her back little by little so he could gently suck on her pierced nipples, taking care with them and swirling them around with his tongue, knowing the metal would be adding an extra stimulation.
He then laid her on her back, his hands moving to pull off her shoes, and then her socks before putting them aside while he trailed a long lick down her belly. He gave her breasts some more attention while he worked at the button of her jeans, and even tugged them a little so the thick seam brushed across her clit as he worked, and soon enough he sank down again, gnawing her navel as he pulled her jeans off. He tossed these aside, and took a good, long look at her beautiful body. Yes, she still had her blouse on, but with it opened all the way, he could see just how generously endowed she was.
Despite the agonizing ache of his cock, he nibbled his way down her navel again, trailing a lick across her waxed privates before spreading her legs and giving her vulvae a long, heated lick that settled on her clit. If she was going to give this one free ride to him, then he was going to use it.

~~~~

Drachen flicked his ears when he heard the female moving about. He kept still, but actually winced when he heard her hip pop and he knew from the change of her scent that she’d become human again.
Laying on the bed and wired up he couldn’t do much to help her when some items crashed as she tried to walk.
He lay there with bated breath—hard to do with a tube in his windpipe—flicking his ears and trying to decipher the silence, and then froze when she touched him. Soon enough though he relaxed, and his ears drooped in pleasure as she scratched him, only to prick them back in acknowledgement that he’d heard her words—with no air running through his vocal cords he couldn’t make a sound.
He was reluctant when she stopped scratching him, and closed his eyes. But when she came around to his front, and he heard her steps, he opened them again.

…He thought he’d died and gone to heaven, and seen an angel. She was incredibly beautiful, even in her rough state, and his eyes widened into an expression of wonder as they focused on her.

He watched her go through her thought process, and when she said thank you he noticed the blood on her arm. Slowly, he reached to it, and then ran his soft, warm pink tongue over the injury.
He licked it until it clotted, then watched her again.
Right away, he fell in love with his angel.

…Only it was his own sour luck that led Lance to come in then, having heard the commotion. Keith and Brough were behind him.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:12 pm

She gave a half laugh as he kissed her deep, it was definitely one of her top five kisses as she kissed him back, her hands in his hair, on his neck and shoulders, touching wherever she could and wherever he would allow while his own hands did their own exploring. When he broke the kiss she took the time to watch him pull his shirt off, while sliding her fingers over his body again , purposely keeping her fingers from his lap,wanting this to last a while instead of tempted to get him so riled up he would waste his one freebie.

the second deep kiss she could sense was a bit different from the fist, she wasn't sure how or why , since her brain was a little off kilter to even care at the moment, she half closed her eyes when he started to nibble on her neck , making her shiver in delight as she squirmed on his lap.Her hands continued to tease and stroke his skin , figuring it probably felt good to him since her body temp just rose another few notches from his attentions. She held onto his shoulders as he leaned her back a little after he skillyfully removed her bra, sucking in a breath and arching against him she moaned deeply as he sucked on her nipples, the piercings of course adding more to it. just from that action alone she felt a rush of wetness between her legs." wicked mouth you got love." mumbled, flushing bright from arousal.

she followed his lead as he lifted her up, holding onto him once more she let him lay her on her back, curious as to what he was up to and knowing damn well he was taking his time, which was fine with her as she watched him work off her shoes, then her socks one by one. " don't you dare try and tickle me, i swear you will be kicked." grinned, bitting her lip again and giving another moan as he made her jeans rub against her sensitive crotch. giving a slight hiss of pleasure she squirmed again as his mouth teased her naval, he was the first to actually do that and it was a little surprise. reaching out to him she sank her fingers into his hair again, keeping her eyes on him still and lifted her hips up as he tugged her pants off. she released his hair long enough to let him look her over, easily seeing it on his face on how much he liked how she looked. she figured he would have been a little shocked by the fact she waxed a certain area but then again , not much could shock him. her fingers went right back to his hair as he licked and nibbled her navel once more before moving down, her breath caught in her throat before she moaned deep as his mouth latched on to her. " bloody freaking hell!" trying not to yank on his hair she arched against him a little more, squirming under the assault of his mouth.

---------------------------

Athena gave a small shy smile as she watched his eyes widened at her, since she could sense that it was a good reaction , she managed to not fidget from it. She actually jumped however when he reached out and ran his rough warm tongue over her arm till it stopped bleeding, it sent chills over her body but she liked it. it was.. comforting.

bitting her lip again she reached out to lightly stroke the furr over his muzzle and cheek. he was a bit fascinating to her and , though she hated to admit it, in the state he was in, he didn't seem threatening at all. bitting her lip she looked him over, grimacing again. " i hope your not in pain. " mumbled, she had just completely relaxed when she heard the footsteps and then suddenly the door opening to reveal the three men coming in. Gasping in terror, eyes going wide as her heart pratically skipped a beat she yanked away from Drachen, scrambling backwards as quickly as her cracked hip would allow until her back pressed against the wall in the corner she was in.

She was panicking, her breathing picked up , her complexion paling as a cold sweat dotted over her entire body,trembling and eyes wide she looked around frantically before grabbing the empty plate on the bed side table and practically chunked it at the head of the nearest man. " go away!" she tried to scream it, but her voice cracked again, but atleast it was loud enough for them to hear it. She was terrified they would hurt her, or worse.

her whole body was shaking now as she knocked a few things over while in the process of trying to grab more items to chunk at the tree unknown males. she may be injured but she had good aim and a hard throw as she continued to let things fly at them until they got out of the room. anything she could grab that was not attached to her lovely wolf companion , went soaring through the air.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Oh, she tasted so damn good. He nipped her clit once, then twice, and three times before giving her whol vulvae a few long, hot licks up and down. She had a delightful taste, and he found himself swallowing her fluids when with others he usually spit it out.
He lifted her hips to raise her to his mouth better, and then sucked on her core. In fact, so delightful was her taste, that his stuck his long tongue into her core, and swirled it around, and around and around. Now, the sinner in him wanted to leave her panting and on the edge, then let her calm down before penetrating and fucking her senseless, but the gentleman in him wanted to taste her climax for himself.
And so he kept swirling his tongue around until he was successful, and he drank her in, loving every taste of it as he swallowed.
Rooster wiped his mouth on the underside of his wrist, then licked it clean too, before giving her another of those deep kisses, this time with some passion behind it as he—not wanting to risk the Blackbird any more, lifted her hips once again and soothed his throbbing erection, stuffing her to her capacity, then after only waiting a couple of moments, and moaning loudly, he proceeded to ride her, deep and hard, but with only moderate speed, a fresh wave of rain starting to tap on the chopper’s metal exterior.

~~~~~~

If Drachen had been able to make a sound, he would have yipped in distress. Lance and the others attempted to dodge the plate, and someone yowled as it hit them square on. It was Brough. And then of course that and her scream woke the entire pack, and everyone came rushing to see what the problem was, getting pelted with all assortments of objects. Keith took a cup to the groin, Ethan who had also been in the house, finishing his shower and erasing all signs of his earlier fuck with Luma, took the physician’s desk reference to the elbow, and down the hall Cale snapped awake, seeing Mari stirring from the ruckus.
Luckily he was a werewolf and could see in the dark, so making it out of their bedroom was easy enough, minus his difficulty balancing between the withdrawals and his arm in a sling, and arched a brow at the madness before him.
Taking his arm out of the sling in an adrenaline surge, he bellowed over the chaos,
“ALRIGHT THAT’S ENOUGH!”
He shoved the wolves out of the doorway and slammed it shut, to protect himself and the pack as much as to protect whoever the hell was throwing things—he and Mari had been asleep, and he didn’t know about Drachen yet.

….It was amazing how quickly the pack responded to their alpha, even after him being gone for almost a month.

“…WHAT. THE FUCK. IS GOING ON?!”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Luma couldn't help her squirming the more vicious he got with his mouth the more squirming she did, bitting down on her lower lip she arched more and more against him, moaning in pleasure as he stuck his tongue into her , shocking her even as the pleasure began to build. None of her partners really went to this great extent to tease her. Leaning up on one arm she watched him as her hand sank into his hair, massaging and sometimes raking her nails over the back of his neck. It didn't take too long though however before she arched and cried out as she had her first climax, jerking under his mouth as well as getting the suspicion that wouldn't be her only one with him.

She watched the erotic sight of him lapping at her juices from her release, it just aroused her even more which she didn't think was very possitble. She was already struggling on controlling her flame however, she even spotted a few puffs of flame lick over his back, which she didn't worry about since he was a bird of fire. only thing she worried for was his chopper.

She met him half way with that deep kiss, sliding her hands in his hair again, tasting herself on his mouth as well as his own unique taste as she pulled him back down, some how managing to get his pants further down to his knees just before he lifted her hips and rammed himself into her completely , moaning against his mouth and arching against him a little, barely even noticing the rain as she nipped his lower lip, focused on his kissing before she had to break away from it as he began to move, swearing softly under her breath as she dug her nails into the back of his shoulder blades, still riding the tail end of her last orgasm, her body was extremely sensitive already the pleasure began to pick up again, nuzzling his neck she nipped the skin there several times, just the way he had done to her as she concentrated on lifting her hips to meet his movements.

--------------------------

Athena wasn't paying attention to who she hit and how many times she pelted them with items, just as long as they got out of the room. She was actually fixing to throw another cup when the loud booming voice echoed down the hall, making her jump so badly she jumped the thing on the carpet before scooting back over to Drachen, she was so panicked she had tears running down her cheeks as she curled up against the side of the single bed.. her nails digging into the mattress as she peered at the door over Drachen's side.

She partially saw the injured man who apparently had bellowed out as he reached over and slammed the door closed, finally giving her space between the men and the room.Glancing around frantically for a way out before she looked down at Drachen, jumping once more at the bellowing voice of the man behind the door asking what was going on. bitting her lip she glanced back down to Drachen again. wishing to hell that he could talk to her or something, tell her what was going on.

Mari snapped awake the moment she heard Cale yelling, yawning she sat up and frowned. " cale? ah hell " swore, getting up stretching and shoving her fingers through her hair to get some order in it as she yanked the door open and padded barefooted through the main room before pushing her way through the group. grimacing at some of them. " oi , can't you furrballs do something without destroying my house?" grumbled, clearly agravated as she glanced to Keith, Brough, and then Ethan who apparently where nursing some wounds, minor as they where. " the lot of you go put ice on whatever hit you. " shaking her head she got most of them to scatter out of her small hallway before she found Cale, arm out of his sling , then sighed." hun your not supposed to be up.. whats going on anyways?"

her gaze jumped around some of the items scattered about the floor, arching a brow she eyed the room." should i be scared of world war 3 or something?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Rooster was seeing stars as wave after wave of ecstasy washed through him with each stroke, and he knew that after so many hours so hopelessly aroused, his ejaculation when it came would be massive. But still, he wanted to make his freebie last as long as he could, and so he tormented himself by keeping the moderate pace.
Nonetheless, the tightness of her core—surprising, considering how many times it had been filled today—drove him insane, and he gave her another kiss of passion before upping his thrusting, faster, but not quite pounding as he bit down on her neck, and licked away the sweat there.

~~~~~

As Cale got the scoop on what was going on, he found himself getting more pissed by the second.
“…And when Drachen about near died, no one came to wake me because…..?”
“Well, boss, you needed your rest, so we—”
Rest? I’m fine. I’ll be back at it in a few days anyway. But Drachen’s half dead. Don’t you think that’s something I should know?”
“…well, yeah, I suppose, but…”
But Cale had rounded on Lance. “And the three of you are damn fools for just barging into a room occupied by a stranger. As far as I’m concerned, those welts are your own damn fault. Now excuse me while I try and do some damage control.”
He realized his arm was out of the sling then, and so he put it back in, then knocked on the door before cracking it open.
“I’d like to apo—” CRACK! As a cup broke against the crack of the door, he calmly pulled it shut again. “…Never mind.”

He leaned against the door jamb then, putting a hand to his throbbing forehead, then dropping it to his sore arm, the one that had been out of the sling. He stared at the carpet in silence, and then lifted his head when he noticed Mari.
“Oh, babe, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you, but these idiot furballs decided to barge in on a stranger that Drachen rescued while we were asleep.”
He took a moment to catch his mate up on all the details, and the pack, still reeling from their alpha’s and alphena’s scoldings, kept quiet in the living room while Ethan left the house, heading to the Shark, where at least he knew he was safe.
Then Cale, right about the time Ethan was noticing that the Blackbird was occupied, asked of Mari, “Babe can you do me a favor and try to talk to her? Perhaps she’ll feel more comfortable with a human female.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Luna kept her eyes on him even as he kept the moderate pace, she was a bit surprised so she knew damn well it was something he didn't do. He was the type to just screw them fast and then leave. He was definitely surprising her alot tonight.

running her hands down his back she kissed him back, nipping his lip every now and then as he brought out another moan of pleasure from her as he upped the thrustings, adding more pleasure to what she was already feeling. she was already riding on more pleasure nearing another climax. Gasping in surprise as he bit down on her neck, just that alone nearly did her in.

--------------------

Mari frowned, a little shocked to hear abuot the state Drachen was in. but atleast he was alive. " he is in that room with her?" grimaced, it was a wonder he didn't get crap dumped on him by the stranger in there, but then again.. he was always a sweetheart and could make any nervous creature relax.. " and don't worry about waking me, i needed to keep up anyways." she eyed his arm then glanced at the door. gently nudging him out of the way as she slowly opened the door a little just to poke her head in and quickly hold up a hand" whoa. unarmed here don't throw anything. " she startled the woman and the item in her hand dropped to the floor, her guess was, she didn't expect to see a woman come in.

She only took in the sight of her before closing the door. " gunna need some help. mmm food. she might be hungry. " quickly going to the kitchen she dug around till she got some heated up chicken soup and crackers, along with something to drink. she was back within minutes and lightly kissed cale on the cheek." don't worry about me, i will talk to her, just don't send anyone in..she is spoked enough."

Going in, she closed the door, going slow so as not to spook athena." brought some food. if your hungry. " slowly setting the tray down silently on the bare bedside table.

Athena didn't know who this woman was but she knew she was human, even though had the smell of a wolf all over her, she still smelled human. which confused her, glancing to Drachen then back at the woman she settled down as she eyed the food,then the door. then back to mari and drachen, she was getting tired again and just wanted to sleep. but she was not leaving her spot, sitting next to drachen, her on the floor and her hand lightly stroking his muzzle, touching him just helped soothe her nerves, she had no idea why. but it did.. he helped a bit whenever he would nuzzle her hand or give her a gentle lick. For the next hour or two, Mari spent the time trying to get her to talk, ,and when she did start talking she started to get relaxed, even answered a few question's as she ate the entire soup and crackers.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 am

Rooster was beyond the point of no return now. He lifted Luma’s hips to his, and let himself go for those last, few, blissful strokes, until he cried out, nirvana captured him, and he came, flooding her womb with his hot seed—the only type of seed in the world capable of getting a fire demon such as her pregnant.
He released his bite on her neck, panting, and feeling satisfaction at last. Rooster nuzzled his companion, giving her a few more strokes to bring her into bliss as well.
He didn’t know what it was, but for some reason she touched a nerve in him that hadn’t been touched in a very long time. Not that he felt it a good idea to tell her that, unless he found a way to logically bring it up in their conversation.
Another time, perhaps, when the night was younger and the circumstances more personal.

~~~~~

Zynski held up the device to inspect it in the ice light—a pale bluish white bulb that eased the effects of firelight on one’s vision, and generally allowed the blacksmith to check his work for imperfections.
The device require two hands to hold, but as strong as the metal was it was light as a feather.
It was a type of metal humans could scarcely imagine, mithril. Crafted by a master through a special bonding process that was magic as much as metallurgy, mithril was the metal used in the glorious suit of gleaming armor that Zynski had forged thousands of years ago for one being—Strattauvian Pyronov. The device he held and inspected was the metalwork that covered the phoenix’s right foot, fitting over the raptor’s already impressive talons and adding a longer, sturdier blade for a claw.
As the angel checked the talon blades, he gave a couple of extra rasps to the underside before checking their sharpness and giving his okay to his support crew, who promptly took the armor and packed it carefully among some crates in the front of a semi trailer. It took some time, but soon every one of the five hundred and fifty-two pieces of armor, among them the spiked chain-blades the phoenix wore in his tail, the devices for his feet, and the gorgeous, elegant helmet, were properly packed and strapped down, along with Zynski’s more portable tools. It was his job, after all, to see to the paranormal lord’s armor on a constant basis. Meaning the armor didn’t go anywhere he didn’t.
Though he hated to, Zynski furled his beautiful dark feathered wings and strapped them against his back in a special harness. After all, it would be rather conspicuous if a man was wearing a trench coat in the heat of a Nevada summer. Rooster may be comfortable here but others were no so well adapted to the heat. Zynski, the angelic blacksmith, was accustomed to sweating. After all he endured the heat of his forge’s fires well, and had been for thousands of years. But that was a different sort of heat compared to the stagnant weight of the desert’s heat.
He got in, buckled up, and looked to the driver. “We’re starting early enough. Do you think we should stop and stalk up on snacks or just barrel on through until lunch?”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Luma couldn't help it as she arched agianst him once more, raking her nails down his back in the process, it was a reaction to the pleasure she was feeling from his bite, surprisingly as well as mixed with his continued thrust's into her. she felt him reach his release and let himself go in her, she wasn't worried at the moment , her mind occupied by other things at the moment.

She was almost afraid he would stop suddenly and leave her high and dry, her body aching for her own release, she closed her eyes when he nuzzled her and released his bite from her neck, she slid her fingers up into his hair before giving a cry of pleasure as he moved once more, just the few strokes he had done quickly brought her over the edge, burying her face into his neck she moaned softly again as she jerked under him, riding the waves of pleasure from her release as she slowly relaxed under him.

she relaxed under him for several minutes before her fingers gently massaged the back of his neck, she was enjoying this, the closeness. Especially with Rooster, but again she wouldn't admit it to him. leaning back and looking up at him she pushed her damp hair out of her face,slowly moving a little under him " mmmmm as much as i wouldn't mind you using me as a bed hun, i need yet another shower.. and i would prefer to get it before the furrballs in the house use all the hot water' she grimaced slightly at the mention of that" i hate cold water. " reaching up she tugged on a strand of his hair gently , smiling as her eyes caught the dangling necklace around his neck. " it suites you."

-----------------------------

Ebony yawned, stretching out slowly as she once again , pushed back a stray tendril of black hair that kept slipping from her braid.Sitting behind the wheel of the semi truck. tapping her fingers lightly ont he wheel as she waited for them to load up the cargo. Covering yet another yawn she closed her eyes for a second before hearing the door open and shut as someone climbed in.

Opening her eyes she looked back just as the man spoke, smiling slightly before thinking. " mmmm yea i agree, definitely starting early enough then again , he did say get there fast yes?" when asked about snacks she arched a brow slightly , again taking a moment to think it over. " i think its best to stalk up on snacks. just in case.. anything in particular you would like ?" She looked over Zynski again , slowly, she always loved to watch a good hard working man. and he was no exception.Not a single ounce of fat on him and he seemed to enjoy doing what he did, something she admired in him." ready?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:30 pm

He nuzzled her, still enjoying how she’d ridden out her orgasm, and then Rooster pushed himself up so that he could look at her and listen to her words as she spoke. He smiled. “Well, I’m sorry to see you go,” he confessed. “But I honestly didn’t expect you to hang around anyway.”
Reluctantly, he lifted his hips, and then pulled himself out of her wet channel, and gave her room to get up while he sat against the wall.
He studied the necklace when she mentioned it, and asked, “I admit that I think it looks good, too. What is it though? I’ve never seen a flame crystallized in such a way before.”

~~~~~

Zynski grinned. “At this point, I really don’t care what we get, so long as it’s meat. I haven’t had a good hunk of beef in two days, putting spit and polish on Featherbrain’s armor.”
He hated having to have his wings, his only real freedom, bound in the harness under his shirt, but humans do tend to notice when a man with wings sprouting out of his shoulders.
He leaned back in his seat, then put his feet up on the dash.
“What do you want? A cherry pie sounds good.”

~~~~

Drachen made a slow but certain recovery over the next few days, and was really starting to look forward to having his throat stitched up, so he could breath on his own again. He hadn’t had any air pass through his nose or mouth since the bite, and it was an odd sensation for him, moving to breath and not having any air in his nose, and with it no scents, but still getting a full load of air in his lungs.
And then there was the fact that he couldn’t speak, even if he was able to return to human form. He wanted to talk to his angel for himself.
But finally the day came when Luma was set to sew him back together again—or cauterize it shut, which despite the pain he hoped she did instead. At least he wouldn’t have to worry about the stitches breaking and leaving him to choke on his own throat in a very unsightly death.
As he waited on the table she was to operate on, his tail swaying gently, his mind was on Athena.

The man was a sucker and a hopeless romantic.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Luma laughed , hissing slightly when he pulled out of her before she leaned up and looked him over" mmm granted.. and i admit this freely but you better not toss it back in my face.. i really don't wanna go either, but i need a shower.. big time. " leaning up she poked his chest lightly ., '' don't read too much into that just yet hun. . men don't change over night and i am not expecting you too either."

Arching a brow at his words about the crystal she grinned, leaning forward and lightly kissed him. " mmm maybe i will tell you later.but that is just not any normal flame, thats all your going to get for now. " glancing around for her clothing, which he had flung in every god awful direction , she took a moment to hunt them down , finding her bra, ironically . in the front seat. once her clothing was gathered and pulled on again she yanked her shoes on before looking him over'' and don't think because you just nearly killed me with really good sex, means you get freebies all the time you know." she didn't want to tell him about the flame just yet because she didn't want anything affecting his decision about anything. Leaning forward again she lightly pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth. '' try being a bit nicer more often, you may get better results love." with that she got out and headed inside to get her shower and checked on drachen and Athena, finding them both okay, especially athena after learning about the fact she threw a ton of crap at some of the guys, before finding her way back outside and into the Shark instead, to spend the night curled up against Ethan. considering she didn't want to sleep on the damn floor with a ton of men.

----------------

Ebony bit her lip slightly as he mentioned meat. '' mmmmmm steak sounds really good, crap now you got me hungry" teased, laughing at his featherbrain's comment." is he being a pain again? geez. wish he gets a woman to like.. i dunno tame him or something.. '' shook her head as she started up the truck and shifted gear's before pulling out onto the road. '' well i think we can stop at a small store, stock up on maybe chips, jerky and drinks. and maybe for lunch. we can stop and get a good ol fat steak. ohhh cherry pie." now he had her stomache rumbling at the sound of that. she hadn't had sweets in a very long time.

Glancing over at him she frowned as she noted his uncomfortable look'' Zynski, you do know you can hang out in the back of the camper? so you don't have to tie your wings down until you absolutely have to." thats the thing about driving a big rig, Ebony loved the fact that it was large enough that in the back it had a bed inside the camper and gave privacy from prying eyes. Considering this wasn't her first time hauling a heavy load somewhere.

-------------------------

Over the next few days Luma had to send in her report to her human boss's, a doctored one of course, as well as let them know she had a bit of medical emergency of a family member, which bought her a few extra days so she could keep an eye on Drachen.

Once she deemed him ready to have the tube taken out she had him moved to a cleaner room.to heal him up the rest of the way. She even went and picked up more medical supplies just for the event. Setting the needles down on the tray she leaned down in front of Drachen's face and lightly stroked his ears. '' alright hun. instead of stitches i am just going to use my flame to Cauterize the wound from the inside out. you will be out like light once i put you to sleep. since i promised our little Athena that i wouldn't hurt you. " she gave a small grin" that little wolf has become attached to you i think.. she worries for your safety." poking his nose she smiled. " just.. be slow with her okay?. i get the feeling even though she likes you , she will still shy away alright now, enough chit chat, lets get this done. " taking the needle she poked it into the iv line and injected the fluid in as she watched the stuff knock him out in a matter of seconds.

She checked him to make sure he was completely out before she went through the grueling task of working on his throat, slowly taking the tube out and watching the amount of bleeding. It took nearly two hours to get the wound completely healed with her flame. she was extra careful when she cauterized it on the inside, not wanting to scorch his vocal cords or back of his throat. By the time she was done she was extremely tired as she cleaned him up, disposed of her used equipment before washing herself up as well. then took the last needle to inject the stuff into the iv that would allow him to wake slowly.

Once he was fully awake she removed the iv and stood back. " alright drachen hun. your going to be a tiny bit sore but everything is just fine. no affects from the cauterizing. and your throat looks good. try and shift. i am going to stand right here in case you need help. and i even got a pair of your clothing ready."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Rooster didn’t know what to say to that. So he simply smiled and did at least something gentlemanly and opened the door for her—though it was difficult to look dignified with his naked self, not that it was a bad thing.

When she’d gone he sponge bathed a bit with water from a cooler. It was cold, but at least he didn’t go to bed sticky and sweaty.
With his painful erection now taken care of, the phoenix found himself better able to concentrate and spent the rest of the evening working on his computer, doing some research on Delilah and the Alukades and who the mysterious stranger was, and later he just spent some time relaxing, poking around his Facebook page, and harvesting his FarmVille crops before shutting the machine off for the night.
Rooster stepped outside once again to relieve himself and clean off again before shutting and locking the Blackbird. He walked over to a bunker, opened it, and from it he pulled out a sleeping bag, a couple of pillows, and a sheet. He extracted also a rolled up pad.
Rooster picked a spot in the center of the floor, laid out the pad, sleeping bag, sheet and pillows in a very comfortable nest of temperature-regulating warmth capturing soft, fluffy, nylon-y goodness the phoenix promptly crawled into, and drifted away to much needed sleep.

~~~~~~

Zynski thought about that offer, then reluctantly shook his head. “No, Eb. As much as I want to if I take the harness off, I’m not going to want to put it back on again.”
He chuckled as she started the diesel and said, “I know. I’m making myself hungry….
“….Mmmm, iced oatmeal cookies.” he said, pulling out a bag.
“Targa in Vampire Affairs left a whole big batch of these in the office this morning. And as far as the Rooster goes, that cock’s always a pain.
“But that’s why we love him I suppose.”

~~~~~~

Drachen wagged his tail when she mentioned his angel, then promptly blacked out as she drugged him up with anesthesia.

The beta groaned, then fluttered his eyes opened when he realized he’d made a sound. His voice, hoarse from disuse, rasped out of his throat as he sluggishly lifted his head just to look around. He flicked his ears about, but for long moments he was sluggish and incompetent as he regained feeling in his big body and slowly tested his limits.
When he was able he’d have to do some serious working out to restore powerful muscles that had grown tight and stiff with a week and a half of lying still.
He looked at her when she suggested shifting again, and though he was unsure, he went ahead and tried anyway. The change, like everything else, was slow, but complete, and sitting up on the table before her, legs hanging over the edge, the tall blonde haired blue eyed Adonis appeared, in the buff and needing a shave or two.
“…Thanks.” he croaked, reaching for the clothes and proceeding to dress.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Ebony smiled at the short term use of her name Zynski used. keeping her eyes on the road she relaxed in the seat as she cranked the A/C up a little, not too cold but just to where the temp in the cabin of the vehicle was just cooled." suite yourself hun, i just want you to be comfortable on this long as hell trip."she blinked in surprise when he pulled out the bag of cookies" oi i better get one or two of those cookies" teased, only taking a second to glance at him before her eyes darted back to the road.

She was an extremely careful driver, especially with Zynski in the vehicle with her. " mmm wonder how many more sweet's Targa is going to bring. " she grinned, one way or another it seemed they could always count on Targa bringing something in. . she wrinkled her nose at his next comment." bah, i suppose we love him like that.. though the birdie really needs to chill out sometimes. so did he say why he needed his stuff asap?" she rarely got information on things like this,considering she was just the driver, which others thought that she didn't need to know things.

After a while she stopped like she said at a small store, went in real fast and came out with three huge bags full of snacks and drinks and such. healthy drink and a mixture of healthy and unhealthy snacks like chips, jerky and some fruit and other various things. Something the two of them could snack on during the trip. Back on the road again she relaxed once more, enjoying any conversation she struck up with Zynski.

--------------

Luma couldn't help herself as she looked over Drachen's naked body, he was handsome that was for sure, another fine example of a man in his prime who would make any woman happy. She was already sensing that woman might be Athena, the she-wolf had taken a liking to him. well so far anyways." your very welcome. Cale nearly had a cow when he found out about your condition. i got my ass chewed out more then once about it." grinned, shrugging slightly ." doesn't phase me none. you got hurt doing a good deed ." once he got dressed she stopped him from moving as she reached up and gently slid her fingers along his throat, rubbing and checking for any abnormal tears and such in the tissue that could have happened from the change.

" you and her both are damn lucky i am a good doc.out of all the skills i have, i enjoy helping those like you the most.. open your mouth. " once he opened his mouth she took her pen light and flashed the light in, using a tongue surpressor to hold his tongue down so she could see his throat. before smiling and clicking the light off before sticking it in her pocket and threw the little stick tongue surpressor away. " well your voice will be a little raspy , but thats normal from being under medication and unable to speak. just drink some warm tea with a teaspoon of honey twice a day. it will help a great deal trust me. and avoid any yelling if you can. but i see no damage to your throat, other then the cut i had to make for the tube. other then that your fine and healthy as .. well as a wolf.ahh and here. " she reached over and picked up a brand new shaving kit for him." your other one.. err.. well from what brough said it was yours anyways.. it was rusted and old. so i got you this brand new one.. don't worry about the price of it, just know that it will last you an extremely long time." she also handed him a bottle of antibiotics that would last him for nearly a month. " take these twice a day as well, it will get rid of any lasting infection you may have or may get from the snake venom. and try and stay away from snakes ok?. i have to go back to D.C and i may not be here to help you next time."

She picked up her things to pack before she glanced at him." Mari gave Athena her own room, just so you know. it helps her anxiety about being around alot of males.. but she has been asking if you where going to be okay, so i would suggest you stop by her room or something and let her know your doing fine. and like i said, be careful, she is still a bit.. nervous. but i am confident she won't throw anything at you like she did to the rest of your idiot pack mates." with that she left him to get shaved and what not as she headed outside. Smiling as she spotted Ethan and of course Rooster, fueling up their Choppers.She had just tucked the last bit of her newly acquired supplies in her now full duffle bag when a red mustang came driving in. Spoking some of the horses as it slid into a rough stop just inches from Mari's new truck.

" what the hell?" she frowned, glancing at the car once more before watching a tall, big busted , long legged, blue eyed and blonde chick get out of the car. groaning she shook her head. " this can't be good." she hated the woman right off the bat and couldn't figure out why. She has never met her before but all of her senses where telling her to get rid of the bimbo. She would have too since the woman was coming straight towards the house before Luma watched as she stopped, went wide eyed as she spotted Rooster before quickly turning his way and strode over to him. Luma couldn't help but narrow her eyes even more at the woman and had one hell of a time not to burst her car into flames. Jealousy hit hard and fast out of no where as she crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against the door jam of the front door, seething as she glared at Rooster then the blonde moron.

------------

Hope was definitely not in a good mood as she showed up on Mari's ranch, *stupid woman thinks she can steal things from me* the thought kept going through her mind , her temper getting worse when first she showed up at Cale's place before they all told her he wasn't there, so she guessed Cale was here, and judging by his truck. he was. and she was not liking that one bit.

Ever since her and roy broke up she was determined to get Cale back. Getting out of the car she headed straight for the house before spotting the two men, the one that caught most of her attention was the taller dark haired one. Her eyes widened in surprise, before she completely forgot about Cale and made a b-line straight towards him, adjusting her skirt to make sure it was hugging all the right curves as well as doing the same with her blouse, and giving a good generous amount of cleavage as her foul temper vanished, just like that. Her frown being replaced by the sweetest smile she could muster. She was glad most of the men where NOT outside or else they would be yelling at her to get off the property.

Once she reached Rooster she looked up at him innocently " well hello there handsome, haven't seen you around these parts before. Did you just move here or something?" She was playing coy of course, putting on her best charm she had as she reached out and lightly ran the tips of her well manicured fingernails up and down his muscular arm." if your staying for a while maybe we can go out and get a drink? my treat" she only gave Ethan a second look before her full attention was back on Rooster again. just the sight of him had her wanting him in her bed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:48 am

Zynski, who had driven with Eb before, and honestly if he’d had his way she’d be the only one he rode with. Sprightly little wolf though she was, she had a soft and caring side too—which he found himself liking about her, not to mention the fact that she was just as calm and laid back as he.
“Targa always was the decent house wife.” he said. “Funny that it works out that way.

~~~~~~

Rooster was not impressed. He knew Hope and her history with the prince.
So he ignored her at every opportunity possible, and when that didn’t work and she touched his arm, that set him off.
He rounded on her.
“Tempting if I didn’t know your history with Cale, including how and why you not only left him but cheated on him as well. Tempting if I didn’t know that your pathetic ex shot Cale in cold blood and damn hear killed him.”
He glared at her. “Listen hussy, you have five minutes to get back into that little deathtrap car of yours and drive away into the glorious fucking sunset. I have no use for a shallow, empty, air-headed bimbo like you and so I suggest you get your tight little hooker arse out of my fucking sight. I’m already seeing someone and I guarantee you that she’s a hundred and ten times more woman than you. GET LOST.”
As he turned back to his chopper and heard the whore stomping off, he added, “And if you ever come near Cale, his friends, his property or his fiancé and her property again, I will personally roast you alive on a spit.”

((sorry if there's any typos. I was struggling to stay awake <3))
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:44 am

(( its all good XD. i am gunna speed up Zynski and Ebony here for a bit XD just a few days in))

She grinned as she looked to him. " yea, i have met her a hand full of times and if i wasn't trucking around all the time i think i would become a really good friend to her." Zynski was always her favorite to ride with, everyone else was either too obnoxious or they got bored as hell when riding with her and never liked to talk.

They had been driving for atleast three days now. She had stopped at a rest station on the third night and had even gotten a little rest. Since there was only one large bed in the truck, they either took turns or shared. Being friends she didn't mind sharing. Twice she had stopped to atleast get lunch for them, always meat, since he said he wanted to enjoy fresh cooked steaks and such. She knew it was rare he got anything like that since he worked all the time for the featherbutt. The more she spent with Zynski the more she liked him and grew some feelings for him. He was smart as hell and easy going , fun to talk to for that matter and he didn't irk her the way others did. in fact he enjoyed riding with her.She could tell by his body language and how well relaxed he always was.

That night she had gone to bed, tired as hell and fell asleep to talking to zynski. Her alarm went off a few hours later, groaning she made herself get up. grab some clean clothing and a towel and quickly made use of the showers at the rest stop. Night time was the best for her to take one anyways, no one around taking showers as well. She was quick to get clean, shave everywhere she needed it before drying her hair and getting dressed, brushed her teeth then made her way back to the truck, climbed in and tossed a clean towel towards Zynski. " your turn hun. while you shower i will get breakfast so we can eat and leave.. we should arrive at our destination today. Maybe late in the afternoon. you know. since its a large ranch we are delivering this too. and rooster is on it, i think it would be safe to let your wings out. not many neighbors there and would give you the privacy you need to stretch."

----------------

Luma bout nearly snapped when Hope layed her filthy whoring hands on Rooster. But, like the Roost had said, he wasn't laying claim to Luma and Luma wasn't laying claim to him. Though it felt like it with how jealous she was getting. Grinding her teeth slightly she blinked in surprise when Rooster turned on Hope, and practically ripped her a new one. Her eyes widened in shock as her jealousy easily eased up a bit as he heard every word she spat at the whore. Which she couldn't believe it. Though she heard it herself, even heard Ethan trying not to laugh at the outraged expression on Hopes face.

Hell Luma was trying her damned best not to laugh as she covered her mouth with her hand. *roast her on a spit huh? thing that is one pig i wouldn't eat.* she shook her head at the thought.Hell she was a demon, most demons ate anything, human included. Not her though, she prefered steak's and chicken's and pork. She didn't go with the whole traditional demon thing. When Rooster spoke of seeing a woman a hundred and ten times better then Hope. Luma was shocked, she couldn't help but wonder what woman that was, before feeling her face heat up a little as the silly idea went through her head that it was her.

As wonderful as that thought sounded, she really didn't know. Not unless Rooster verbally claimed her. Still , she enjoyed the idea, especially now that she could see Rooster wasn't boinking EVERY woman that throws herself at him. She watched as Hope practically turned on Rooster, calling him every dirty name in the book.Even some she hadn't heard herself as she the slut stomped off towards her car. though she had to admit Hope looked a little confused when Roost told her about her ex nearly killing cale. She would have come this way to try and check on Cale if Luma hadn't given her the death look that spoke volumes. Basically silently telling her that if she so much as stepped one manicured toe onto the porch , she would be flat on her ass out cold in seconds.

So instead she watched as Hope slid into her death trap car, as Roost put it. and drove off in a cloud of dust, the tires flinging rocks everywhere and once again spooking the animals. But atleast they where pinned up and not able to hurt anyone..

Shaking her head Luma picked her bag up and headed towards the two, First depositing her bag in the Shark. " Ethan since Rooster is going to be busy dealing with that Pack that ousted and abused Athena, would you mind taking me back to D.C? if i stay any longer, sadly they may get suspicious of me. " she was already getting a strange feeling that something was up, but couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Looking over at Rooster she arched a brow and smiled. " i tell you what, i wouldn't want to be that little hussy right now with you all threatening her and everything.i think Mari would appreciate the fact that you just ousted the man who nearly killed her fiance. i know damn well she don't like that woman one bit." over the last few days her and Mari had gotten to know each other real good, talking of course and swapping funny stories as Luma had kept an eye on Cale. Now though that he was finally healing and back on his feet and barely even feeling the effects of the withdrawels. She had to leave. she didn't want to, but had to. She did however give Mari her number as well as Rooster's. just in case there was any trouble at all. She even gotten to know Athena a bit better and had bought her some clothing, with Mari's help of course. didn't need the she wolf walking around in a sheet or stark naked.

She knew Athena's story completely now. and knew damn well that pack deserved whatever was coming to them. She was also silently wishing Drachen some good luck with her Athena. She could easily tell that the man had fallen for his lovely little damsel. Looking back to Rooster and shaking herself out of her thoughts she smiled" Cale is on his way to being back to a hundred percent so they don't need me now. i will contact you like always when i get back to D.C and if a new wolf pops up in the area."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:04 pm

“That’ll be nice. For an angel strapping up their wings is just as bad as clipping them.” Zynski said, taking a generous bite of jerky. “And clipping their wings is practically murder.”
Over the last few days, he’d been developing some feelings too, but he accredited them to being a sense of camaraderie. After all, two fully grown adults sharing a small space like the cabin of a truck together had to have a good sense of humor. In fact, it was because Ebony had such a good humor about confined quarters—what else could he expect from a she-wolf? After all they gave birth in dens—that she was the only one he’d travel with when it came to shipping Strattauvian’s armor wherever the bird needed it. She was smart, intellectual, and had a deep and well organized thought process he loved—hell, he loved just listening to her talk. Not that her melodious and sexy voice wasn’t a perk.
And the biggest heartthrob about her? She didn’t mind his Celtic CDs.
On day three of their journey as they were starting out, he was laying in the top bunk, on his back, foot tapping to the arse-kicking March of Cambreadth, when she came back from the showers. He had just gotten off the phone with the Rooster.
“Well, now I know why he’s in such a damn hurry for the armor.” he said. He pulled on a shirt, then said, “Apparently there’s a pack of werewolves up in Glacier that’s turned violent, and attacking humans. A female from that pack showed up on Xynon territory. It makes sense now.”
Zynski spoke with her a few more minutes, and then the blacksmith walked across the parking lot, enjoying the chill morning. He’d showered the night before, and though he was wide awake there was no harm to be done from a quick rinse.
He chose the stall all the way in the back. It was well away from the main set of stalls that were busy—since unlike lucky Ebony who was a rare female working in a male-oriented industry, Zynski had to endure more traffic—and being as it was a handicapped stall, he could undress right in the stall and take his harness off without the humans knowing any the wiser.
Sadly there wasn’t much room left in the shower with his wings undone, but he still managed to get a good rinse. He turned the water off, and shook his wings like a black swan, then dried off, strapped up, and dressed, slipping out without so much a notice from the groggy truckers—since he wore a headband to hide his pointed ears.
Returning to Ebony’s truck, he got his comb and a couple of q-tips, sat down, buckled up, and then said, “Away us to be.”

~~~~~~

Rooster narrowed his deadly eyes on Hope as she sashayed away. He spat on the ground after her, then went back to work washing the Blackbird’s windows. Though he and Ethan had both refueled at the same time, Rooster wasn’t intending to leave just yet. After all, he had to confront the Alukades before he went home to Nevada.
He looked up when Luma spoke to him.
“Exactly why I did it. That hussy’s a vengeful one—maybe she’ll do us a favor and turn the bastard in. And when he starts ranting about a werewolf, they’ll lock him away for life in some psycho hospital!”
He had shouted so she could hear him across the yard.
Rooster then watched as, out of the dust Hope had kicked up, a familiar-looking semi pulled in.
“Finally.” he said, then climbed down to greet the new arrivals.
“Ebony, Zynski, long time no see.”

~~~~~~

Drachen stretched luxuriously. He’d slept outside Athena’s door, to keep her company and to reassure her that no one would bother her in the night. He’d been doing it for days, since he had recovered from the bite and the surgery, with the superb help of Luma’s medications.
He heard a lot of commotion outside, and something that oddly enough sounded like tires spinning out and racing away. Then he, as a trucker, heard a sound that was so familiar it was second nature to him—air brakes.
He rose from his sleeping bag, then grabbed his shirt and gently knocked as he put it on. “Athena, I’m just heading outside.”
His angel was a jittery one, and from her story she had every right to be.
He then snagged a cup of decaf from the kitchen—who thanks to Brough and his clumsiness, now had two brand new coffee makers on the counter instead of one old shitty one—and funnily enough they were actually labeled as decaf and black. Then the sexy beta stepped outside onto Mari’s porch to observe the hullabaloo, barefoot in the late morning cool.

~~~~~~~

Cale rolled over groggily, groaning. When he went to reach for Mari he was a little disturbed to find her not there, which was a little disconcerting but once the alpha realized what the hell time it was, he understood why.
“God damn it all to hell…” he grumbled. She’d turned off the alarm clock and let him sleep in.
He sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed, and put his head in his hands. Taking two of the aspirin on his nightstand—he’d been suffering some headaches after the withdrawals and getting used to real food again—Cale got up, grabbed a clean shirt, then softly padded into the bathroom, where he relieved himself, took a shower, then shaved off the night’s stubble before dabbing on his usual woodsy aftershave—just a little. It was a strong scent—and pulling on his shirt, which clung beautifully to his piqued form. When it had come to arguing with Mari and Luma about whether he was fit to at least work out, he’d won, and because he’d been so healthy before he’d put on the weight and muscle mass he’d lost in confinement, and was now back to looking like his usual seductive self. The only thing still wrong with him were the shot wounds, but fortunately Luma’s treatments, whatever they were, had reduced and even stripped the scarring he would have otherwise had.
Cale didn’t take long to get into the kitchen, with his long and elegant strides, and that’s where he found Mari. He greeted her with a surprise hug from behind, holding her belly, and kissing her neck.
“Morning beautiful.” he said. “And didn’t we agree that I need to start waking up on time again before I head back to Cedar Crescent? Wasn’t too thrilled to wake up and realize it was ten in the morning already. Day’s half over.”
Despite her protest he took over the cooking, and with Brough doing the dishes already the men had it about covered.
“Ethan leave yet?”

~~~~~~

Ethan had practically cracked up when Rooster’d shot down the hooker bitch, and as he’d finished refueling, he smiled at Luma.
“Sure. I’ll take you.”
When she and her belongings were on board, Ethan left the extra fuel tank behind—Rooster’d take it with the Blackbird, and took off, reluctantly heading back east with his gorgeous passenger in tow.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:43 pm

By the time Zynski came back from his shower she had already had a few breakfast burrito's bought from the store, fresh and hot since she had been the first one there and charmed her way into getting in front of the line of the men. She enjoyed being one of the rare women who trucked.

She had thought about what zynski said on why birdbrain was in a hurry and she really wished the people would stop being stupid and actually think for once about others and not themselves, that pack was definitely in for a good whallop from Rooster. Handing over the bag of burrito's to Zynski she got the truck started and pulled out onto the road." gladly . heh think i had like six men in there trying to get my number." she grinned shaking her head" and as usual. i give out one.. just not mine. won't they be surprised to realize they are calling Rooster's secretary?" grinned, that was the game anyways. she would give out the secretary number and the secretary usually made up some silly story, and or take advantage of the act and somehow get more truckers to deliver to the place with no one the wiser. it was good to be sneaky. It didn't take long for them to reach the ranch.

------------------

Luma rolled her eyes, laughing as he shouted out after the woman." yeeesh. i was half tempted to burn that damn car of hers.. then again that would have left her here stranded and i don't think i want to torture mari with something like that." she was still enjoying it as she watched the truck pull in, arching a brow and with a slight glance to Drachen as he came out, which she waved too. She followed Rooster for a moment, reaching out and tugged on his arm. " your diabolical you know that?. but anyways you be damn careful about confronting that pack. i don't want to have to come back and kick your backside because you got hurt, even the smallest scratch and i will be mad. " grinned, leaning up and lightly kissed his cheek before waving to Ebony and Zynski " yo.. nice seeing you two again, but i gotta go, chat later. "

Heading back to the Shark and Ethan she nudged him lightly before climbing in and settled in the back, it was going to be a long trip and she knew they would have a few good last romps before she returned to work, something she was looking forward to enjoying. She strapped in the last buckle before feeling the Shark jerk as it lifted off the ground and took to the air quickly.Ethan, whom she had observed now, was a very good flyer, just like Rooster.

-----------

Ebony, who had been enjoying the celtic music once more, finally pulled in, turned the big clunker off before climbing down with Zynski. " Hope you weren't too impatient. but even i need sleep every now and then Roost. " she glanced around,arching a brow as she glanced back at him " lovely place. your stuff is in the back, carefully transported like always. and it wouldn't be that LONG from seeing us if you actually came out of your house once in a while" grinned" and not throwing anything at your people or threatening to fire them all." Ebony , like Luma, had her morals about who she slept with and of course she had never been with rooster, though she admitted he was a devastatingly handsome man, he just was a bit too rough for her. Didn't stop her however from giving him a quick hug before backing off to let him great Zynski.

As the two men talked, she took the time to look around, she loved wide open spaces as much as she loved wooded area's and to her delight, she spotted both easily with her keen eyesight. she would stay for a day or two and hopefully at night she could enjoy a good shifting and a good run.

------------------

Athena looked up from the book she had been reading , courtesy of course from Mari and Luma, as she heard the knock on her door and Drachen's smooth voice telling her he was going outside, giving a quick" okay" she listened to him leave, along with several other men as she heard them race to the door, she glanced out the window as she spotted the truck pulling in as well as the chopper pulling out, and even the strange looking red car speeding away. She certainly didn't want to get in the middle of that..

Though she was curious to watch the men filing out of the house one by one to see what was going on.The place was definitely strange to her but she was actually enjoying it, even if she was still highly nervous. The last few nights of talking with Drachen through her door had helped her be calm, and she learned alot from him.she had spent those nights just enjoying the deep sound of his voice as he told her stories and such of how a real pack should act. and she so desperately wanted to be a part of something like that.. to have a normal life as an important pack member. She still felt like an outsider however, since she had no idea if she was welcome in the pack or not.

Sighing she got up after a few minutes, after she noticed the majority of the men outside, her curiousity was getting the best of her, as well as her stomach as it suddenly growled when she smelled the food being cooked. Smoothing her hands over the cream sun dress Mari had bought her she padded barefooted to the door, slowly opening it and looking carefully down each side of the hall before she silently slipped out, she was scared as hell, nervous all over again, but how else was she to get used to her surroundings if she didn't come out?, the fact that everyone was outside, made it easier.

Following her nose she headed silently down the hall towards the kitchen before freezing in the doorway as she heard the voices and saw the three standing in the kitchen, Cale, Mari and Brough. Mari she was used to. but Cale and Brough, definitely not and she was already wishing to back up and disappear, but she got the feeling that if she made any sudden moves the two would turn around quickly and see her, so she just stood there, hoping to ve insible.

-----------------

Mari had been flipping the bacon over and chatting with Brough , who always seemed to be in the area when food was being cooked. When Cale slid his arms around her and kissed her neck, she gave a squeak of surprise before laughing as she leaned against him and closed her eyes." mmmm morning to you too handsome.. " she loved that woodsy smell on him and couldn't help it as she turned her head a little and buried her nose against his neck. Blushing brightly however when he scolded her about turning the alarm off and letting him sleep in.

" ummmm no i think you talked about it and me and luma just sorta grunted... making ya think we agreed to it. " grinned, placing a kiss on his cheek" sorry hun, you looked like you needed the extra sleep and frankly i didn't want to wake you. " she gave him her best innocent look before rolling her eyes as he took over her cooking even when she protested" well darn it, now what i am supposed to do? i gotta be busy too you know. " teased, picking up her cup of juice and leaned against the table as she took a few sips of it, since she wasn't allowed to drink coffee no more during her pregnancy.

" mmm and yes Ethan just left moments before you came out. i think he might be back though he was taking Luma back to D.C." setting the glass down she went about to setting out several plates for the men, since she had made a ton of food for them all " ohhh set aside a plate for Athena.. she is still a bit... nervous around eating everyone. and one for Drachen too, he eats with Athena to get her comfortable with company. and the day is not half over, just the morning. I am not making promises to leave that annoying alarm on though. i about nearly threw it out the window."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:35 am

Cale chuckled as Mari mentioned throwing the alarm clock out the window. As he skirted around her, a loaded plate in each hand to be set aside, he grinned. “Well, technically, love, the morning counts as half of the day. The only time it’s less than that is when one factors it into the entire twenty-four hour period, for which it only counts as a quarter of the time. However, I said ‘day’, so yes, the day’s half over.”
He loved teasing her. Especially when it was true. He set the loaded plates in the oven, which hadn’t been used, and then shut the door on them to not only keep them as warm as possible but to keep the bugs off it the food. He had, after all, already noticed a couple of flies buzzing about the house. It was summer, so it could only be expected. Especially on a ranch.
He wrote himself a note to put up flypaper later, then stuck it to the fridge.
It was then that he became the first to notice the lovely Athena standing in the doorway. “Well, hello.” he said, smiling. “Hope you’re hungry—” He then noticed Brough’s light fingers snatch something from a paper towel-covered plate. “ — It seems that all of the apple wood bacon is mysteriously vanishing. Best get some while it’s hot and still available.”
He walked with the clear dominance of an alpha, and he was trying his best to make himself appear friendly. Brough winked and grinned at Athena, then returned to doing the dishes.
Cale called the pack all inside again, and had Mari sit down while he and Brough served up the food. Right about when Mari had snuck into the kitchen to at least serve up the orders of lemonades, pink and yellow, diet sodas, and coffee, Cale’s phone rang.
He groaned when he saw the caller ID, and begrudgingly answered as Mary Jane’s voice came onto the line.
The phone cocked alternately between his ears and either right or left shoulders, the prince finished serving everyone, and, with a look of apology towards his fiancé, was forced to spend the entire meal listening to MJ ranting about whether he was okay, when he’d be coming home, how he’d proposed to Mari, and why he’d never told her about being… a werewolf… and he stressed back at her that he had clearly survived, that he was just about recovered, he would be home in two days at the most, that he’d proposed on their trip and that how he’d worded it was really none of her business, and that before she went off about making plans for the ceremony it was going to be a small one with good music and better food and only immediate family and his and Mari’s friends, and that he would fill her in on the werewolf bit later, but she needed to absolutely and imperatively keep it a secret from the ranch hands, because the last thing he needed was for his identity to be exposed.
When MJ and her match-making self cycled back around onto the wedding and when it will be, he cut her off by saying, “…Mary Jane, I’m kind of in the middle of something. We have a bit of a full house here—”
And after exchanging farewell greetings, Cale finally was able to close his phone and toss it onto the table, and putting a hand on Mari’s. “Sorry guys. You know how she is.”
There were various nods and laughs from around the table, and then Cale turned to his wife-to-be. “Considering her present state I think it best not to tell her about the baby until after the wedding.”
He squeezed her hand then, and took it back before noting with dismay that his apple wood bacon… had gotten cold.
Surely the Apocalypse had come.

~~~~

Zynski had actually dozed a little as they journeyed down the freeway, but when Eb had alerted him that they were fixing to turn onto bumpy ground, the angel had snapped awake again. He held on as she skillfully guided the rig over the dirt road, and as the house grew nearer, he’d already stripped off his shirt and was working at the harness, until finally, when they stopped, he was able to climb down out of the cab and cast off the imprisoning gear, tossing it onto his seat in the truck and finally able to stretch his raven dark wings to their full capacity, and damn did it felt good—like a wingasm.
He pounded the somewhat still air with them, pleased to feel free again. Only then did he go to greet Rooster.
“Yep.” he agreed with Ebony. “All five hundred and fifty-two pieces spit, polished, sharpened and accounted for. Not to mention delivered promptly. You owe me extra for pulling that crap. Eb too.”
Da, da.” Rooster growled as he took his old friend’s hand. “You know I always do. Now let’s hurry up and get it on. The sooner I take care of that pack the sooner we can all go home.”
And so Rooster helped them unload the crates of mithril—the rest of the load was pretty irrelevant, only there so they wouldn’t raise eyebrows at the weigh stations—and haul them into the barn. There were sixteen crates of various sizes, each custom made by another angel, Rounauh the carpenter, to accommodate the exotic and beautiful armor whenever Rooster needed it transported.

Cale, who’d never seen Rooster in phoenix form, let alone suited up, was traitorously curious, and so had gone out to the barn to watch. In fact, most of the damn pack had. Drachen, who thought Athena might be interested, cautiously approached Athena’s room before rapping on it lightly.
“Hey, you want to go see a phoenix in armor? There’s a way to get into the loft on the side if you still want to avoid the pack.”

Down in the barn, Rooster had shifted forms, and was now holding his wings out while Zynski strapped each piece into place. He held his head still so Zynski, a-wing, could hover and fasten the bird’s helmet.
“Sort of sad when a man can’t even put on his own armor.” Rooster said, testing the familiar weight or rather lack thereof of the comforting mithril plates, shaking his head to test the helmet’s fastenings.
“….Well, birds aren’t really designed for such work.” Zynski said in return, lashing down the spiked frill of his neck plates. The long peacock-like feathers, two, that were attached to his head and served as a crown of sorts, bounced with the bird’s shaking.
The incredibly aerodynamic design of the pieces adorning Rooster’s flight arms was soon tested as the angle secured the blades jutting out from them at measured intervals to protect the bird’s feathers, especially his primary flight feathers. Rooster tested them, and as the ingenious design flexed with his wing, the blades made a soft whispering sound as they rubbed across each other. He flapped his mighty wings a couple of times to double check the blades and also so Zynski could fasten the shoulder plates, and these too were checked to insure they worked, and wouldn’t stall the phoenix in mid-flight.
This system was repeated many times, Zynski flying about the much larger Rooster’s form as back plates were lashed on, chain-blades fastened into the bird’s furled, peacock like tail, which he actually had to flare out once so the angel could double check.
Breast, belly, and throat plates were added, and finally the legs.
Rooster had to borrow a barrel to prop each foot on when Zynski got to it as the metal talon devices were fit over the bird’s incredible talons—one toe on each oversized, down-covered foot oddly enough resembling the toe claw of the dinosaurian raptor.

When Zynski was finished and backing away to inspect his work, a stray ray of sunshine came in through the open loft and gleamed off of the bird’s armor as he once again tested the incredibly full flexibility of his attire to see that nothing rubbed his feathers and flesh incorrectly.
“Perfect as always, Zynski.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:17 am

Athena froze again as Cale finally spotted her, eyes wide and holding her breath she bit her lower lip as he spoke, greeting her in a friendly way, something again she wasn't used to. and even invited her to grab some breakfast. She was highly uncomfortable without Drachen nearby.But atleast he was making an effort to not spoke her, same with Brough, who with his little wink and grin, had her flushing bright red instead of paling from fear.she was definitely not used to it, but instead of bolting for her room though, she held her ground firmly, trying her best not to be frightened or intimidated of the two. with a small " hello" back, she skirted towards mari, someone she was atleast a little more comfortable with , even as she watched Cale move about, the air about him just screamed that he was the alpha so of course she was even more nervous around him, since her own alpha and alphena had abused her before running her out of the pack.She had some mixed feelings about cale. half thinking he was nice and the other half thinking he was going to turn on her any minute.

------

Mari rolled her eyes as Cale teased her, but she took it in stride. enjoyed it even knowing he was only picking, when she turned just as Cale spoke to Athena, smiling warmly she moved away from the table" hey there hun. Glad to see you out of the room. " going over to her even as Athena moved closer to her she reached out and took her hand, leading her to the table and directed her to sit down with her back towards the wall, that way she wouldn't have to worry about others being behind her and spooking her more." oh do not worry about those two hun, they are teddy bears. and would rather cut off their own hand instead of hurting a lady. " which was true, in fact the only time Cale would even lash out at a woman was if it was a packmember who did a serious thing against the pack. If they broke the rules they usually got punished by extra chores for a month and maybe without pay for a week. well atleast as far as Mari knew.

Going to the oven where Cale had stashed the plates for Athena and Drachen, she pulled out one of them and set it in front of Athena, letting her eat first before the room got crowded. " i have plenty of more bacon we can cook up if you want some more hun. and Drachen can sit next to you when he comes in." And sure enough when Cale called the others in, mari made damn sure that the seat next to Athena was free for Drachen before helping out with handing out the plates and drinks. She too had a seat on the other side of Athena with cale, just so Athena wouldn't have to sit next to someone she didn't know.

Just as Mari finished handing out the last bit of drink's she glanced at Cale's phone as it rang and then knew instantly who it was as cale groaned. Accepting his look of apology she smiled and sat down between him and Athena and continued to eat , thankful for the fact that her morning sickness became less and less with each passing day,though there where times when she couldn't hold it off any longer and she had to go and hide for a bit.She was just bitting off another bit of bacon when Cale finally hung up the phone , tossed it on the table , and then covered her hand with his. smiling she nodded" boy don't we all. its okay hun. i admit, she has some strange timing when it comes to calling." she couldn't help but laugh as she lightly kissed his cheek." i agree, we can wait to tell her that bit. " she couldn't help but laugh again at his look of dismay at cold bacon. " reheat it up hun, you know how to use the microwave." She had to admit though that she loved having the large group at the table, gave her a chance to listen in on their conversation's and get caught up on whatever tidbit she had missed.It was mainly how she kept up with what was going on her ranch as well as distribute chores before they got to work.

------------

Athena had to give herself credit as she sat with the large group without panicking.Though she was highly nervous and kept fidgeting but when she had Mari and Drachen on either side of her.It was a bit bearable.Especially whenever Mari would lightly pat her hand or Drachen would do the same under the table to give her hand a squeeze of comfort and confidence. She definitely needed it.She even managed to polish off her plate completely while giving mari and Cale thanks for the meal before leaning back to listen in on the various conversation's of the men talking about what was going on on the ranch and Cale and Mari handing out certain chores fairly. She really couldn't believe that this was how a normal pack acted like. the comraderie was.. refreshing and yet scary at the same time.

But all too soon the pressure of being around so many men and few women, got to her and she hastily got up , shocked a few peopl as she quickly mumbled an apology and dashed off to her room and locked herself in, leaning against the door as she panted and closed her eyes, trying to ease her anxiety.she couldn't help the cold sweat that doted her skin. Groaning she slid to the floor and pulled her knees up to her chest to wrap her arms around and rest her cheek on one of her arms. She hadn't meant to be rude, she just didn't want to panic in a room full of men. Granted Mari had told her to take her time in getting used to things.

By the time Drachen had come to her door she was already relaxed again and moving about in her new room. Mari told her it was her room now for as long as she wanted to stay, and frankly.. Athena had to admit.. she wanted to stay forever and experience more of the nice things on this place. She nearly jumped out of her skin however when she heard the knock, and with her heart pounding in her chest she relaxed the instant she heard Drachen's cautious voice. She felt all warm inside whenever she heard his voice, it was strange, but a feeling she liked as she went over to the door and, unlocked it then slowly opened it a little as she leaned against it, looking up at Drachen. Curious now at the mention of phoenix in armor. " really ? are you sure its okay?" she chewed on her lip nervously before giving a slight nod. slipping her feet into some sandle's that mari had given her before she silently came out of her room, keeping her head low as she slid her figners into Drachen's. " okay.. " she was still a little shy around him but she was only going because she was curious and as long as she could avoid the whole group of the pack.

----------------------

Ebony couldn't help but smile as she watched Zynski undo the confining harness and toss it aside before to her delight, she watched his wings unfold and spread, she even enjoyed him calling her Eb. . " definitely extra Roostman." teased, standing back a little to give Zynski room to stretch his wings and beat at the still air a little. " alright alright mister impatient." shaking her head she helped the men with the crates as she unlocked and threw the door's open in the back of the truck and then commenced to help moving them into the large barn. the space was very welcomed as, once again she had to step back to let Rooster this time, change into his Phoenix form before stepping back even more to give Zynski room to put it on. She was only the transporter of the stuff,Zynski was the pro at putting it on the bird.

Crossing her arms and silently greeting the men that filed in one after the other , before ignoring them as they all watched the angel suite up the bird. " you know Roost, from what you say about this pack, they deserve what is coming to them. Hell if i had a pack , they would be pissed off just as much at such mistreatment to a member. let alone of a woman. " Only reason Ebony didn't have a pack of her own is because of her being a totally different type of lycan. she was a shifter of course, but she looked like the traditional werewolf most would see in movies, ones that could walk on two legs, or four if she wished, her wolf form stood up like a human and even able to hold items in her hands. She was different , hence, every pack she met, refused to accept her in. So she was a loner, which didn't bother her too much since she drove all over the place delivering stuff for Rooster.

Once Zynski was done and standing on the ground again she came forward and smiled as she nudged Zynski. '' look at that, he even compliments." grinned, looking towards Rooster." mmmm and of course Roost. Zyntarie always has perfect work. " she was definitely enjoying watching the bird stretch about testing things. " are you going to need any help with this pack Roost? i can come with you. " she may be easy going and laid back, but when it came to dishing out punishment, Ebony's easy nature was not hard to push aside and get down to business, a she wolf was definitely vicious when it came to protecting those she deemed as family. She was already itching to shift. Something only Zyntarie and Rooster have ever only seen. She hated being judged by her wolf form so she always shifted in secret, at night where she would barely be spotted by her black fur. She even had most of her gold bands on her arm and legs, granted, hidden from sight by her clothing.. but it always looked good on her wolf form.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Cale sighed as he held up a piece of his bacon, and tentatively licked it. “Microwaving it’s not the same, love.”
He dumped the cold bacon on Brough’s plate then went into the kitchen, which quickly followed with sound of sizzling and the smell of fresh bacon—at which Brough promptly licked his lips before Erica, his girlfriend, smacked him.
“Buy your own damn bacon.” she growled at him.
By the time Cale had returned, with a heaping plate full of sizzlingly steamy hot bacon—kind of like the man that had made it—most of the pack had disbursed. Those who didn’t have to leave for work went forth, doing their chores on the ranch. One by one the rest, about two thirds, filed out and left to attend the day’s wage-earning, thinning the considerable collection of vehicles parked around Mari’s home.
So Cale sat and ate alone with Mari, until the time came for them to head down to the barn and watch the spectacle in the barn.
He noticed Drachen leading his lady up the side of the barn, via stacks of hay bales and some old equipment, and grinned. He was happy for the beta.
As Drachen and Athena watched from the loft, Cale watched, and winced as well when the pack got a damn good look at the raptor’s talons—sturdy and sharp, and powered muscular toes.
He watched Zynski land, and stand near the driver, as Rooster had them clear a path so he could walk out, his armor clicking and sliding across itself in an intimidating melody.
Once well away from the barn, the phoenix performed his last test, emitting his flame and checking that it glided across his feathers well. Then, with a curt good bye, he subdued his flames, then with one long running stride then two, the big bird took off, his elegant tail floating behind him.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next