The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

3 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:36 pm

luma had definitely heard roosters threat,and despite a little cold shiver down her spine, she pretty much ignored it. frankly to her, he hadnt really earned the right for her attention..arching a brow as she watched ethan climb aboard the shark, as well as trying not to look like she had noticed him looking her over. ." mmmm well if you come with me for a bit i can show you what kind of fun." she grinned, leaning against the side of the shark before glancing back at the fuming rooster. "hmmm concerned with him?. why? he doesn't own me and we are definitely not mated nor am i dating him. or anyone for that matter. .."she looked back at him and slowly looked him over. the buldge in his pants noticable. " mmm but thats your chooice love. . " she gave him a teasing look as well as mltioning him to follow with her fingers. " your a soldier, didnt think you where afraid of a mere woman giving you some attention.." grabbing the sides of the shrk she climbed up and gave him one more teasing kiss. ." follow if your brave enough" nipping his lower lip gently, she turned and jumped down. ignoring anyone watching as she headed for the barn.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:04 am

Oh, now Ethan was playing along. He’d had the same hopeful suspicion that all woman-loving men had, but now she was confirming it. He kissed her back again, with the confidence of a male who’d just been selected, and said, “Oh, I’m not afraid of the attention, but rather the woman giving it. After all,” He licked her lip before kissing her this time. “You did just embarrass and insult the one being every North American preternatural fears. That’s ballsy.”
He responded to her teasing look with a sly, seductive one of his own, and, closing up the Shark, he skirted around the focusing Strattauvian. “Sorry, Rooster.” he said, calmly, male to male. “It seems I’ve been summoned.”

Rooster glared at the mortal elfblood. "Be grateful I'm tied up, otherwise I've shove my boot up that skinny arse of yours."
Ethan shrugged, almost apologetically. "Hey, you're immortal. You'll always have next time."
"Fuck off."
"It seems like that's where she's leading me, old bird."
"...And when she roasts it off, don't come running to me."

It didn’t take long for Ethan to follow Luma into the barn—and he himself shut the door--still stinging a little from that last comment the Rooster's given him.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:19 am

she laughed softly , even enjoyed the fact he kissed her the last time and licked her lip. " hun you don't have to worry about me tieing ya up like that. unless of course you threaten me" teased. she even laughed at the ballsy comment , turning back to him as she was already on the way to the barn" Ethan i have done alot worse to him and he knows it.. this is nothing. . a little embarrassment is good for the cocky ass."

Hearing Roosters comments to Ethan she glared in his direction. wishing she could go back and smack him a time or two but she had things to take care of, and one of them was with Ethan. Smiling as she moved around the barn she waited before she heard him coming in and closing the door.

Looking him over again she immediately appeared behind him as he finished shutting the door, sliding her arms around his waist and pressing agianst his back she nuzzled and nipped his neck " don't listen to him hun, he is jealous and pissed off that your getting attention and he is not. in fact, he is just pissed because i am the only woman to dare and tell him No, on whatever he wants." nipping his ear lightly she slid both he rhands to the front of his pants and easily had them undone in a matter of seconds, her fingers slipping in to tease and stroke his cock.

" mmm now we can do whatever you want hun, i can tease the hell out of you and make you wait a bit longer before giving you fun or it can be one of those fast hot and wild things. " grinned, she didn't care as long as the both of them got pleasure in it all and she would make sure they where both satisfied before sending him to get a nap or something. Sliding one hand up his chest she worked his shirt off, keeping his back to her for now until he he decided to turn around.she was enjoying the fact she could tease him, even though she was already wet and ready for some hard and fast fun.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:37 am

Ethan was surprised that she’d gotten behind him so quietly, bit he certainly wasn’t complaining. In fact he gave a subtle gasp as she touched his aching erection, then growled pleasantly. Then he turned and looked at her over his strong shoulder.
“That’s nice. But as intriguing as being teased sounds, I think you owe me. After all I was just minding my own business.”
And that much was true.
Ethan turned around in her arms, then returned the favor of a long, hot, deep kiss of his own, and sank her down into the hay as he did. Only when he felt her squirm beneath him did he let up and give her some breathing room. Looking deep into her eyes, he kicked his pants off and away, right before wasting no time in working hers off and tossing them well away.
She started this, and he was going to keep her here for a while. After all, he was an alpha, and one doesn’t tempt nor do they invite an alpha without consequences.
He gave heated kisses, even licks to her supple throat, and as he gnawed on her collar bone, he dropped a hand to investigate her.
“No panties I see. Must drive the old bird wild. Let’s see how you feel.”
And with that, he rubbed her clit, taking definite delight in the wetness he found between her legs. And oh he was relentless on that sensitive kernel of hers, watching her face intensely even as he grew ever stiffer with each moan she emitted.
Only when her fluids were soaking the straw, and he sensed her body tensing up, did use the extra lubricants to gently but firmly stuff first two, then three, four, and finally, with much care, his whole damn fist. He hadn’t been able to do this very often—he didn’t like to hurt his partners—but he could easily pick up that she could handle it with that cautious approach until finally, he slid that careful fist of his in and out of her channel, groaning softly with his own dizzying need but waiting.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:26 pm

she arched a brow and gave him a sweet look as he looked at her over his shoulder " mmm oh i know, but i figured you never got any thanks for what you do.and nothing wrong with two people enjoying something they haven't had in a very long time. " teased, poked his nose before giving a small groan as he turned around and gave her a deep and long kiss, something she enjoyed greatly, kissing him back, letting him lower her to the straw covered floorboards. she only squirmed when she needed to breath, even though she didn't want to break the kiss, he had her body heated up just from that single hot kiss.

she kept her gaze locked onto his and watched him kick his pants off, lifting her own hips up a bit to help him pull her own , the straw lightly scratching and poking her skin but she barely felt it.She slid her own hands over his body , enjoying every bit of muscular area she found, even a few scar's. his nibblings and nips on her neck and collarbone worked there magic in getting her more aroused and thinking of what was to come.

Feeling his fingers slid down to explore between her legs she gave a small laugh at his words" mmmm probably only recently .. since he didn't know about that little tid bit until a while ago. i don't go around telling people i don't wear underwear under my clothing" she teased before giving a small moan once more as he teased her her. lifting her hips up to his hand a little she looked up at him " mmm no teasing you but your sure as hell teasing me."she managed to slid her hands down to his hips , one hand going to his front so her fingers could close around his thick cock, delighted to know that he wasn't no small male. She stroked him just about the same as he was stroking her sensitive spot.

it didn't take long before he had her panting with aching need and her body began to tense up with an oncoming orgasm already, usually it took very skilled hands to her to this state without even penetration from anything,. she was just about to wonder if he was just going to make her climax before she felt him push two fingers into her, hissing in pleasure she arched up slightly , still squirming in pleasure, her eyes widened when the third one was added, then the forth, then to her complete surprise, she felt his whole damn fist in her, crying out in pleasure as well as shock, she dug her nails into his shoulders, feeling like she needed to hold onto something, anything to keep her from bucking against him glad for the fact that he had taken great care, she barely felt any discomfort at all. " holy hell, haven't done this before." she was just getting used to the idea just before he started to move his fist in her, bringing out a near strangled cry of pleasure, this time she did jerk against him, her body clamping down on his fist, nearly making her wince from the slight discomfort of it, considering since he had to stretch her meant she hadn't had anything that bloody big in her before. " fucking hell your trying to kill me." hissed out, though she knew he really wasn't trying to kill her, it just bloody felt like it.. death by pleasure, what a fun way to go.

--------------------------------

Athena gave a slight grunt as she forced her body to keep moving, her sides heaving with the labor to keep breathing as she kept her head low, ears back, she stumbled a step or two before finding the stream she had been smelling for the last few hours. slowly lowering her body to the ground she lapped up the cool water she had been graving for for days. She was tired, probably dieing from her wounds , and had been traveing for several long weeks. Her once pure white furr coat was now matted with blood and mud, along with anything else she managed to walk through,

She had no idea where she was at, all she knew is, it went from city to farm country sometime during her travels. she couldn't remember how long ago that was, all she knew was that the moment she reached farm country she had been shot at, hit several times, a few had grazed over her back and one actually took a chunk out of her shoulder, but luckily no bullets where in her. . She has had near misses with vehicles and other mobile devices that anyone was driving. she had been hunting but as for the last day or two food had been very scarce or none at all, she was weak enough that she had a hard time catching a rabbit.

Once she quenched her thirst , she glanced up at the skies, her ears perking forward as she heard the first rumblings of rain and thunder. * great.. tired, weak and now i am going to be wet... * giving another sigh she slowly forced her body to get up, though her limbs and muscles where stiff with protest. She was picking up other wolf smells now, though she never could figure out the difference between an actual wolf, or a were like her. She figured where a wolf was, food would be. she could always try.

She just crossed the small stream when the first splatters of rainfall hit her on the head, lowering her head a little and flattening her ears once more she limped around several follen logs, already thinking it was odd that some land was already worked and others.. well still had tree's and vegetation. She was trying to hurry her pace since the sun was already setting, and the night without a shelter was highly unsafe for a wounded wolf. let alone a shifter.

Finding her pat blocked by several fallen tree's , she decided she had to climb over them, since she couldn't find a saver way around. Jumping up with a small whine of pain and protest from her wounded hip, she managed to clear the first two logs, the last one, she barely stepped onto before ther ewas a creak, a groan and then it snapped in half right out from under her, next thing she knew she was plummetting the few feet into the deep hole where she hit the ground hard with a yelp, then yelped agian as both parts of the trunk landed on her, affectively trapping her. Dazed, and hurt yet again she tried to pull herself out, her front paws frantically clawing at the dirt now turning into mud from the rain, before after a few minutes she just collapsed, panting once more to regain her breath,her hips where trapped under the weight of one of the logs, the other she didn't know where it was at. Only thing she knew was, she was stuck, and in a hole, while its raining.

Depending on the rain and how hard it could start pouring down, she started to think the hole was now going to become her watery tomb, she couldn't get out and if her senses where right, it wasn't going to stop raining for a while, hence she figured she may end up drowning. a sad death indeed for one like her.

she laid there for mayabe half an hour, feeling miserable as well as trying to figure out if she could save her miserable life..struggling to try and get out one more time before she stopped and lifted her head to the skies, the moon now barely visible even if it was still alittle light out. not unusual but she would take it non the less. She tried one last thing, taking in a large shuddering breath before closing her eyes and lifting her muzzle to the skies once more before letting out a loud,gut wrenching howl filled with pain and sorrow for the loss of her family ,and then finally the plea for help, hoping her howl wouldn't fall on deaf ears as, once her breath was out she collapsed back onto the ground, closing her eyes and just let the sound of the rain hitting the ground soothe her. accepting her fate... she was going to die.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:23 pm

“Oh, not kill you.” Ethan purred, pulling out his fist and licking it. “Just make it so you don’t forget about me in your vast array of lovers.”
He straddled her then, and without warning, shoved his aching cock deep, deep into her body, knowing that she was so wet and aroused his sudden invasion wouldn’t bother her at all.
“…Damn.” he growled, and with a kiss on her throat, he lifted her hips, and let himself go, hammering deep and fast into her warm body, groaning in pleasure and arching up, eyes closed, as he just focused on riding this tempting mistress he’d acquired for the night.

~~~~~

Strattauvian growled, listening to the coming storm, and burning through the bitch’s rope. Finally, with a dark smile, he heard the last sinew of the rope snap under the power of his persistent flames, and he slowly rotated his aching limbs forward.
He could hear, even over the soft rumbling of thunder, the moaning and yelling from within the barn, but instead of barging in there and breaking it up, like a human man would, he let them have their fun. After all, Ethan was due back in Iraq in two weeks anyway. And Luma…. Well Luma was going to get her reward tonight.
The phoenix—still battling an erection—then slipped away, and hid himself in the shadows of the shed that lay between the barn and the house.
And then he waited.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:39 pm

she moaned as he pulled his hand out of her, her body still hummming from her first orgasm, she kept her eyes on him, and even squirmed when she watched him lick his hand. " mm forget you? hardly hun, you would have to be completely horrible and dull for me to do that" gave him a teasing look before moaning loudly as he slammed into her, her body clamping down around him once more as she wrapped her legs around his waist, lifting up to press harder against him, glad for the fact the man wasn't scared of hurting her with his roughness, someone would really have to try and cause her pain for that to even happen anyways, considering how tough she was.

" ohhhh bloody hell, never gunna forget you." she kept her eyes on him, watching the exotic sight of him pounding into her, it was arousing and she enjoyed every bit of it as he arched up, eyes closed, she reached up and slid her hands over his chest, bitting her lower lip before lightly raking her nails down his chest, bitting back another moan, he was so good he came pretty damn close to actually be the first to make her scream. almost. but not completely. Leaning up on one hand she slid the other around his neck, leaning forward to kiss him deeply before nuzzling his neck and then through, only looking at him for a second before she nipped the soft skin just under his jaw line, clamping down a little in a gentle bite before proceeding to leave a love bite on him, Her moans getting more frantic and frequent the closer her pleasure built to another orgasm, the cool air in the barn felt damn good on her heated skin, but still didn't stop the two of them from getting a little sweaty from their little romping in the hay.She had tried to hold off her orgasm as much as she could,holding it off longer then the first one before she arched up against him again, body clamping down around his thick cock and her nails raking down the smooth skin of his back, leaving a fresh trail of scratches as she orgasmed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:09 am

Ethan chuckled through short breath. “Good.” he whispered in her ear. He growled deep in his throat when she delivered the love bite, and arched her hips into a better angle to his own, pounding into her beautiful body with the all vigor of the sex-starved man he was. Two years in the Iraqi sands with an excess of testosterone all around and no women to take care of it was tough.
His powerful muscles bunched and rippled with each vigorous thrust, and his dog tags licked together softly. When she pulled away from the love bite, his flesh responding immediately and turning a bright pinkish red that probably wouldn’t fade for a few days at least.
“Mmmm, a little souvenir?” he said between pants, smirking. He then leaned down, and returned the favor, arching his spine right as she came, and as he pulled away from the souvenir he’d given her in return, he took hold of her hips and pulled her up onto him as he thrust in, and held the depth of the contact long enough for him to climax as well, bursting forth and flooding her insides with his essence.
He was resting his head upon her generous breasts, eyes closed and panting with much needed relief, rolling his shoulder where she’d scratched his back. Those would be a nice souvenir too.

This was one lay he was going to relive many times over in his mind.

~~~~~

Somewhat unaware of the antics going on near the barn, though aware that the three who’d brought Cale home hadn’t shown themselves in a while, Drachen lie outside in the yellow grass. He wondered if Strattauvian had managed to escape the rope—it still shocked him that Luma’d been brave enough to do so.
He was, and had spent most of the day in, his wolf form., and had convinced most of the pack to do so as well. For one thing, they could move about much more quietly, so their injured alpha could get his rest and bask in the attentions of his mate.
He flicked a cinnamon-colored ear at the rumble of thunder. He’d been watching it gather almost all day.
And as a rain-fresh breeze ruffled his fur and with a canine smile he lofted his nose to it, Drach picked up another scent. But it was watered down by the scent of the gathering storm, and so, he kept sniffing for it, but other than that disregarded it.
He curled up then, his nose buried in his tail, and he dozed off..
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:33 am

she couldn't help the moan of pleasure as he angled her hips a little to his suite his movements. it felt damn good so she wasn't complaining. Hearing his words about the love bite she gave him she grinned, sliding her fingers of her free hand through his dog tags. " mmm only a small temporary one. i can give you something more pernament if you wish?"

She hadn't expected for him to give her one in return , feeling his mouth on her soft skin she groaned, pressing more against him once more as he arched his back as she had climaxed, panting softly she closed her eyes, giving another cry of pleasure as he pulled her hips down on to his, pushing himself into her all the way before feeling him hit his own climax, trembling in pleasure from their activity they just enjoyed, she slowly allowed herself to relax and ease her breathing, smiling when his head rested on her chest, she slowly massaged her fingers through his damp hair, though short that it was, she still liked it. she only half opened her eyes when she felt him rolling his shoulder, smiling again she kissed his cheek" heh, looks like you got yourself two souvenirs soldier."he had felt extremely good, he was definitely not a dull lover that was for sure. grinning she looked down at him. " mmm as much as i would love to just sit on you like this. considering i really don't want to move yet. you are probably hungry, and i have a wounded alpha to attend to . " leaning back and sliding her fingers under his chin she tilted his head up so she could give him a soft kiss. " mmm there will be plenty of time after to enjoy a few more rounds if your not too tired out. . " poking his nose lightly she grinned. " unless of course your still worried i might hog tie ya.. though a little rope and a bed sounds like fun to me" now she was just teasing him, though she had her fair share of creative sex before.

she took a moment longer to relax before she slowly moved off of him, somehow in there quick movements she had him on his knees and her sitting on his lap, definitely a fun position. especially if she had ridden him backwards, now that she could try next time to see how he likes it. , glancing around for their clothing she tossed his pants at him before pulling her own on." mmm soldier i do believe you made me sore.. i think a hot shower is in order later. " glancikng around she looked back at him one last time" got a phone on you ?"

shaking her head slightly she dug around in her pocket before pulling out a piece of paper, using her own little flame to scorch her personal number on to it. before going over to him and tucked the paper into his back pocket once he had his pants on , leaning up she kissed him again'' call me whenever you want. emergencies or otherwise., now get yourself in the house, some food, maybe a nap ar two and a shower if you wish. " grinned, poking his nose once more.. " maybe i will give you another reward before you go to bed." with that and once she fixed her shirt, though she was missing two top button's now, which just gave the shirt a little more clevage to show, , she pulled the door open before stepping out, the light drizzle of rain not bothering her one bit.

" now to see how far along thunderbutt got on those ropes" she felt freaking fantastic really, working off all that frustration as well as getting a little more energetic she headed to the Chopper.She needed her bag anyways. Upon reaching the chopper she found Rooster gone, a few bits of burned rope here and there but that was it. " ahh poo. was hoping to torture him a little more. " grinning , shaking her head and thinking of how he must be somewhere stewing about being hog tied, she opened the chopper door, pulled her black bag out before reclosing the chopper and headed towards the house, rounding the front side of the shed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:08 am

“….Two scars I will enjoy showing off. If you don’t mind, of course.” he said, hissing softly when she pulled off of his satisfied cock, and then watching her pull her pants on through satisfied eyes, before kissing her back and pulling his own pants on. He stood up, and, his entire torso casually flexing as he did, he pulled his shirt back on. Listening to her speak and rubbing the back of his neck—and missing his longer hair. But he planned on putting two or three more years in before he retired early and returned to his pack—Ethan shook his head when she asked if he had a phone on him.
“It’s in the Shark still.” he had said—and he was pretty sure he liked the idea of receiving more rewards later if he went to the house, and he let her know that.
He arched an eyebrow with a grin when she gave him her number, and said, “Mmm I just may sometime.” He reached for her chin and pulled her into another kiss before saying ‘thank you’ and making a graceful exit.
He was still dazed from the mind-blowing sex he’d just gotten, and as he headed into the house, he didn’t not noticed the shadow of Rooster be the shed.

~~~~

He could tell by the very way she was walking that Luma had considerable wetness between her hot legs, and that ruffled his feathers a bit, but he let Ethan go unscathed. He would have a talk with him about it later.
Rooster had been rubbing himself to keep calm as he waited, and now, still absolutely rock hard, he made his move. He lashed out from the shadows, grabbed the demoness, and put his large hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. He nudged the door open, then locked it behind him, still keeping an incredibly powerful one-armed grip on her.
Rooster then practically slammed her belly first up against the wall, locking her in a masterfully inescapable hold, and then spread her legs with his knee before gnawing that sensitive place behind her ear and saying, “It’s not my nature to force a female, but you’ve given me little choice.
He lifted her up by the waist and pulled her pants off, his probing finger quickly finding her incredibly wet core, and then showing three of those probing fingers inside.
“Looks like Ethan’s been having some fun.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:31 am

Luma gave a sudden muffled yelp of surprise as a large hand clampped over her mouth and a muscular arm going around her waist,she dropped her bag to claw at the hand on her mouth while her feet where lifted off the ground and she found herself being carried into the shed, she should have been paying attentiont o her surroundings but she hadn't.and the moment she got Rooster's all male and i am pissed scent, she narrowed her eyes and gave muffled curses from under his hand.

He was quick, she would give him that, he managed to get a pained grunt out of her when he slammed her belly first into the wall after locking the door, not from the slamming, just from the fact her chest was now pressed up hard against a hard surface and certain peircings where being pressed upon, none too kindly. She gave several more vicious cursings muffled by his hand the noise mingling with the new sounds of the downpouring rain now as she struggled against his hold., she was getting so pissed that her markings actually become visible all over her body and her fangs came out, she was now struggling to contain her fire because the shed was not enchanted to be fireproof. she would hate to blow the damn thing up with her in it.. him ... well.. right now she wanted to roast him.

she scowled evne more when he practically accused her of making him force himself on her. which she couldn't figure out how she did that, not like she put a gun to his head and told him to force himself on her or she would shoot him. oh he was going to pay for this. Half closing her eyes she tried to ignore his hard body being pressed against her back, again another hard thing to do since she was still reeling from the pleasure she just had recieved. she moved her head as much as she could before opening her mouth and sinking her fangs into his hand, hard and deep just as he lifted her and yanked her pants off. her hands still trying to get a grip on his wrists to yank them away , all the while still cursing him before her muffled words turned into a low moan as he roughly shoved three fingers into her, which her body reacted to by clamping down and sending pleasure through her body. making her visibily tremble from it. almost immediately her body heated up again from the quick arousal that came crashing back down on her.she actually slowed her struggling movements a little to keep from losing too much control over her temper..

-------------------

Athena snapped her eyes open as she felt the rain get louder and come down more quickly , it spurred her into action as she struggled to get out from under the fallen old rotten tree log once again. she only succeeded in tiring herself out, glancing around as well as noting the rising water in the hole , she continued to struggle, her claws digging and slipping in the mud, giving louder whines and growls before she collapsed again in exhaustion, her body was wracked with pain , she refused to give up , forcing herself to get up halfway as much as she could she lifted her muzzle to the sky once more, filled her lungs deep with the air and let lose another painful howl, she was going to call for help until either the water killed her or she passed out, either way she would go down fighting.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Strattauvian had expected her to do as much, so when she chomped on his hand, he didn’t yelp or growl. He merely yanked it away, and shook a few drops of red from it.
He grinned wickedly when he saw her shiver, and he swirled his fingers around inside, and licked her neck, from base to behind her ear. With his free hand Rooster reached around her front and undid the remaining buttons on her blouse, and pulled it off.
“Did you know…” he teased with a menacing huskiness to his deep voice. “…that during courtship a male phoenix preens his mate for hours, and hours, and hours on end?”
With her blouse gone, Rooster gnawed the divot of her spine as far down as he could reach without losing control. He pulled his fingers out of her body and then got hold of her wrist and shoved her hand against the wall, palm first as he trailed his nibbling to her bra strap, and actually released all three hooks with his teeth.
Keeping her pinned with his grip on her wrist and now with his knee pressing into the back of hers, he pulled the padded bra away and reached for her teats, and found a pleasant surprise.
“Ah, you are a bold one.” he chuckled, running his teeth through her hair and rolling her nipple between his fingers, using the invasive metal of the piercing to his advantage. Oh, he was going to torture her a little bit.
Many birds may not have sharp noses, but they have exceptional hearing and the same was true for Rooster. When in dark satisfaction he heard a few drops fall to the floor from her core, he bit down on her shoulder, pulled his hand away from her teat to undo his fly, then returned it—reaching to roll her other nipple about.
Then, he shifted his hips, and with agonizing slowness, he stuffed himself into her—and seeing stars while he did. She felt even better than he’d imagined.

~~~~~~

Drachen had been snoozing, pretty oblivious to the antics of the upper preternaturals and the rival alpha. His ear flicked, though, at the sound of a howl. But in his snoozing it didn’t register very well—that is, until he heard the second one.
The beta woke up with a start, then shook off the water that had collected in his coat. It was he heard a third howl that, with a bark, he took off.
But the rain was heavy and the scent he’d been trying to follow kept wafting in and out of his range. Finally, he used howling and howling back to locate the source.
With her covered in mud he couldn’t really tell what she looked like, only that she was a wolf and in trouble. The hole was deceptively deep, and he almost slipped in behind her as he paced around the edge, looking for some way to not get trapped himself.
Finally, he figured something out.
He ran to the far end of the hole, where the slope was slippery but had a pretty even grade. There was a large bough there too.
He leapt into the mud of the slope, relying on uncertain footing as he maneuvered the bough into place with tooth and claw, guiding it into the water until it hit bottom. He scrambled down the slippery slope as quickly as he could without killing himself, and dove into the murky water collecting in the hole. He swam over to where the strange female was trapped, and tried to pull her free. When sadly it didn’t work, Drachen then yipped in panic, shaking water off of his head before looking to the other bank, where the log that held her fast was half rooted in the muddy bank.
He dove under, using his head to lift hers out of the water higher and to tell her to keep trying, and he swam to the bank. Climbing up into the loose mud, he made his way to the log, and used the dampness of the soil to his advantage—digging at the roots to loosen the dead tree.
Just as it was coming free, though, a diamond back rattler that had been sheltering in between the roots and who Drachen hadn’t been able to hear over the rain and the water and the rush a adrenaline pumping in his ears, lashed out and tagged the beta in the throat. He cried out, and when the snake coiled back for a second strike, he did some lashing of his own, clamping his jaws about the reptile and savaging it before hurling the dead thing up onto the bank.
Drachen, trying to calm down now and get his heart rate under control, swam back over to her, and was able to lift the loosened log just enough for the wounded she-wolf to get free. Putting his head under hers to keep it out of the water, despite the pain in his neck, and guided her to the bough he’d set up as a ladder. He made sure she was on the high ground, and joined her.
[I]”Keep going. If I fall behind, just keep moving. There’s a house three miles south of here. My pack and a doctor are there. Now go.”
He nudged her forward, around the hole, and followed her at a slow trot, trying to keep his heart rate low. But he knew he was in serious, serious trouble.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Luma gave a low growl mixed with cursings, as he yanked his hand away, she licked her lips, tasting a few drops of his blood,nearly growning again as his fingers swirled in her, out of pure instinct she squirmed against his fingers and half closerd her eyes as he licked her neck.she jerked against him as he undid her shirt and he yanked it off. " damn it rooster you better get the hell off me!!" the more pissed off she got the more visible her markings become, though she was thankful she could control her fire.

Her eyes widened in pure shock as he told her what male phoenix's did to their mates, and once again she felt a shiver of anticipation rush through her body as well as a new rush of fresh wetness between her legs to coat his fingers. He was making it hard to think, hell she even began to lose some of her anger as she squirmed under him, the pleasure from her body replacing her anger for now. she yanked at her hand when he took a hold of her wrist and pinned her palm against the wall.another squirm against him as he nibbled along her skin to her strap," are you bloody serious?!" hissed out, tilting her head back and bit her lower lip as he removed her bra then proceeded to find her peircings and play with them. " you have no idea how bold i am " muttered, struggling to keep her train of thought but once again he distracted her as he nibbled down her back.

She knew he was torturing her on purpose, in retalliation for her hog tieing him and possibly because of what her and ethan had done. if she didn't know any better she thought he was jealous. . Feeling his bite down on her shoulder she groaned again, hearing the zipped sound of his fly being yanked down, then his hando n her breast's once more, barely getting a breath in right as she felt him slowly pushing into her wet channel, crying out in pleasure arched against him, instinctively pushing back against his hips." ohhhh gawd!" moaned loudly, her body temp rising instantly in reaction to the fact that he was another fire spirit.he felt way better then she had imagined, still didn't mean she wasn't pissed at him for it.

-----------------------

Athena had been shocked to hear a returning howl, and spent precious minutes returning that howl so the stranger could find her. She heard him first before seeing him , a cinnamon colored wolf as he peered down at her in the hole, she was struggling to keep her head out of the rising water now as she gave a small huff of strangled air. she watched him pace , twice going under because of exhaustion before she managed to come up for air once more.

she heard him splash in as he moved around and slid in to try and figure a way to get her out. she nearly panicked when he came over to her and tried to pull her free, though failing.she nearly panicked again at hearing his own panicked yip. she closed her eyes and ended up slipping under once more, only for a second however as suddenly she felt his head under hers, pushing and urging her to keep her head out of the water and keep trying. giving a slight huff in response she struggled to keep going, forcing her head to stay out of the water, her front paws sluggishly kicking at the water , sometimes trying to catch traction on the mud below her with her paws.

watching him climb out of the hole once again she gave a slight whine of distress. thinking he was giving up, since of course she couldn't see behind her.it wasn't until she heard him digging at the roots that she realized he wasn't giving up on helping her, it spurred her on to keep trying, several times she slipped under the water again, though she couldn't help that. she heard somewhat of a commotion at what he was doing, a yelp , a snarling snapping sound before she watched a mangled long body of a snake being thrown onto the bank, her heart nearly jolted to think he had been bit because of her.

The log suddenly loosened up on her and as she watched him swim over she nearly went under but the wolf placed his head under her's a second time , keeping her from going under as he got her free. with his guidance she slowly and painfully climbed out of the hole onto the makeshift ladder, moment she was on solid ground she looked back at him, her instincts telling her to get away from him , but she refused, he risked his life to safe a strange wolf,she would not just leave him here. Though she stayed, however she moved back a few steps as he climbed out with her. ears perked forward she lowered her head , ears back and tail down in a submissive position, she cautiously came forward , though most of the blood had been washed off of her, the wounds she did have, reopened and dripped fresh blood as she carefully nosed his neck *are you alright?.* her voice was low, tentive, nearly shy like before she gave a slight nod, at his gentle nudge she immediately moved forward, though not at a very fast pace, her body was sore in many places, and she was surprised it hadn't given out on her just yet.

Every now and then she stopped to look back at him if she got too far ahead of him. twice she had come back carefully to keep beside him, though she was scared of him, she wanted to help him. and once again to her surprise, the land of course changed from woodsy to farmland, now she she was thoroughly confused but with the wolf's urging she kept going.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:14 pm

“…Yes, I’m bloody serious.”

He didn’t even wait for her to adjust to his size before he began thrusting, grinning savagely as he made his point—she was enjoying every moment of it, and he was never going to let her live it down.
He started off, keeping his pace cruelly slow, nibbling every inch of the flesh he’d long desired to taste—and she tasted damn good.
“I’ve been waiting a long time for this.” he hissed in he ear, before taking it between his teeth and gently sucking on it.
He rolled her teat between his fingers, and as he raked his teeth through her hair again—mimicking the preening he would have given a female phoenix—he suddenly picked up his pace again. He rode her ruthlessly, until he felt her tensing up, and then suddenly slowed, plunging himself deep, deep into her with each stroke, having as much fun with her as he could before need overcame him, and once more he sped up.
With a deep, rumbling moan, he used his shoulder to keep her pinned as he got a hold of both of her thighs, spread her apart a little more, and lifted her to him as he sank his cock as deep into her he could reach, pushing past her cervix, and came, completely filling her womb with his bountiful load.
Panting heavily, he nuzzled her neck, grinning his savage grin and his eyes closed.

He felt he had proven his point.

~~~~

Drachen was in serious trouble. They’d managed to make it most of the way, but he was in severe pain. He had a hard time swallowing, and his tongue lolled from the effort. But now he was wheezing—his trachea was swelling shut. His vision blurred in and out, a good sign to his intelligent brain that the swelling was threatening his jugular vein.
After another ten minutes, he looked ahead, and seeing the hill that led to the house, his vision blurred and doubled, and he collapsed, laying very, very still. Even from beneath his thick coat, the swelling was visible. Through half open eyes, he stared ahead at nothing, and actually started thinking about the end. He closed his eyes then, ready to accept his fate. He didn’t know where Luma was, and the pack had probably moved inside for the night to get out of the rain. Right now, his only hope was the injured female he’d rescued.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 pm

hearing him say he was definitely serious, was no surprise to her, she would have said so except for the fact that he suddenly began thrusting into her savagely, her body enjoying every bit of it as she bit out another low moan of pleasure, only experience a small amount of discomfort from his size for a few seconds before it was nothing but pure pleasure she was feeling.

She knew he wouldn't be easy either and she was right as he suddenlys lowed his torture when her body began to clamp down on him in a oncoming orgasm, but was denied it as he cruelly tortured her. his nibbling on her bare skin had her squirming as well, as well as giving a slow hiss as he hissed in her ear to confess that he had been waiting a long time for this. Her body was slightly red from her aroused state and hightened temperature, hair damp again from the sweating as wel as the heated air in the small building. she was leaving small scorch marks on the walls wherever her hands touched as she instinctively pushed back against him as he once again, slowed his assault on her a second time, torturing her with each slow deep stroke into her. "your a bloody bastard Rooster." managed to bite out as she trembled against him.

Hearing his deep rumbling she barely managed to move just an inch before having his shoulder pinning her, wrists free now as his hands slid to her thighs, spreading her legs a litle more while lifting her hips up more , already on edge she arched up and cried out again in pleasure as he suddenly sank himself fully into her, just from that action alone allowed her climax, her inner muscles clamping down on his cock even as he released himself into her. she was going to need a long shower after this to soothe her sore muscles.

Jerking against him for a minute or two, slightly aware of him nuzzling her neck, her own panting breaths the only other sound she was hearing mixed with his as she slowly relaxed to regain her thoughts back.. She had just finally caught her breath when a sudden ice cold chill washed through her body ,gasping in shock, her eyes snapping open and nearly going pale she shoved at the wall to push her back against him. " get off me!!!, someones hurt!" she wasn't kidding either, she really thought it was cale at first, she was hoping to hell it wasn't him, only thing she was getting from her instincts was someone was hurt and it was bad, she didn't know the who." gimme my clothes. .. i will yell at you later just get off me!"she was snapping it out at him, her voice ice cold , no feelings in the tone what so ever.

------------------------

Athena had stayed with him the whole entire way there, getting more and more worried the more labored his breathings began to sound. she stuck by his side this time instead of going ahead though with each step she took her own body threatened to give out on her. she had just looked ahead to see the hill when she heard him collapse. Turning back to him and giving a small whine of distress once more she nudged at his chin, before going to stick her nose under his back a little, trying to urge him to get up. she could see the swelling in his throat, which spiked her worry even more.*hold on, stay awake, i will get you to your pack as fast as i can.* he was a little bigger then her but she didn't care as she moved to the back of his neck, where there was no swelling and carefully clamped her jaw's on his thick skin, then set to work in dragging him slowly up the hill, it took alot of effort and it pained her even more to do so. didn't take long before she was out of breath,. her ears flickered back as she heard a commotion in one of the small building's up ahead, the woman sounded pissed. but to Athena's delight, it sounded like she was coming out.though she couldn't tell exactly what was being said.

Turning back to Drachen she grabbed him again, nearly slipping on the wet grass before she managed to drag him onto the hill and into view. *hold on, please hold on. almost there. *
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:51 am

Strattauvian was thoroughly enjoying finally having taken her, but when she started struggling again he pulled out and put a couple of feet between them, thinking in her urgency she was going to deck him. But when he realized what she was saying, he tossed her clothes back to her and kept his distance as he too dressed again, his raging erection finally settled and satisfied.
“Well then by all means, go. Last thing we need is for the prince to die.” Of course, that’s where his thoughts had automatically gone too.
He let her out of the shed, choosing to wait a moment before he made his way back to the Blackbird. he had no intention of sleeping in the already crowded house—let alone with what he knew would be a very pissed Luma, once she regained her wits. The chopper was his home away from home anyway.

~~~~~

Drachen had blacked out in moments, and was unable to hear Athena’s words. But this was a good thing at least, because though she meant well, as she dragged him up the hill, the pulling if his nape pushed the lump of swollen flesh deeper into his neck and practically choked him.
He was near death now, and the fact she’d managed to lug his dead weight up the hill in her current state was incredible.

~~~~~

Cale groaned, and winced as he opened his gorgeous grey eyes. For the worst moment, he thought he was back in the lab, and that his return home had been no more than a torturous dream.
Then he remembered that he was in human form again, and realized that he had a great soft warmth wrapped possessively in his arms, and that he was not so thirsty anymore. He was clean, shaven, and actually comfortable in a bed he recognized very soon.
He leaned up, and looked at Mari, his beautiful, precious, beloved Mari, and he pulled her even closer, crying tears of joy. He could see her engagement ring sparkling in the dim candlelight, and he moved his hand to hers, and wove their fingers together, and nuzzled her neck deeply.
“God damn how I missed,” he said, his voice feeble with tears.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:14 am

Luma ignored him as she snatched her clothing out of the air and quickly pulled them on, giving a hiss once or twice since she was so damn sensitive now because of him, the feeling of her clothing abrading on her skin was just torturous. She refused to look at him now, too damn pissed to muster anything up as well as too damn worried about whoever was in trouble.

quickly her fingers snapped her pants closed and her bra on before snapping her buttons on her blouse, she shoved past Rooster the moment he opened the door and, spotting her bag she snatched it up off the ground. She had started off to the house before she heard a slight grunt to her right, looking over, her eyes widened as she saw the blood covered wolf , not one she recognized but she certainly knew who the one on the ground was, turning back to the black bird she snapped at Rooster" oi , get your ass over here and help me, theres two of them, and its not the prince." not seeing if he followed her as she raced over to the fallen Drachen, once she looked at the she -wolf again she grimaced at the state she was in , just as she collapsed.

Swearing she knelt down by Drachen, sliding gentle fingers through his fur before she found the bite, leaning down and just one sniff of it she could tell what it was. snapping her bag open she dumped several things out before finding a few syringes and small bottles of clear liquid, once they where filled she stuck them in him quickly and pumped him full of the anti-venom.Once she pumped him full of enough she used the snake bite bump over the wound she found to suction out whatever venom had still been in the wound. swearing silently she had to move quick , sanitizing her hands as well as a razor on his throat to expose the skin, since he was out she wasted no time in cutting into his trachea to insert a small breathing tube., the moment she heard the woosh of air and him breathing easier she wrapped him up tightely with gauze and bandages. the bleeding was minimal but atleast she gave him a way to breath until the swelling in his throat went down. " grab the she-wolf" she didn't have to look up to know that Rooster would have definitely followed, especially when it came to saving the life of one of Cale's packmates.

Sliding her arms under the cinammon wolf's body she lifted him carefully and headed straight for the hosue, moment she was inside she had one spare room cleared out and the bed remade for Drachen.

-----------------

Mari stayed asleep when he first woke, snuggled up in his arms as much as she could get, her breathing slow and even. it wasn't until he moved and he spoke that she slowly woke, blinking several times in sleepiness before giving a small smile, enjoying the feel of him nuzzling her as she reached up with her free hand to sink her fingers into his hair,w hich she had untangled for him. " mmmmm missed you move" mumbled, still half asleep as she stretched, leaned up and lightly kissed his lips.

" how are you feeling? do you need anything? " more alert now as she realized he was awake she kept her fingers linked with his as she sat up and looked him over" i can get Luma if your feeling sick. " spotting the tears, she reached up and gently brushed them from his cheeks" those better be tears of joy cause if your in pain i am gunna hurt someone"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Rooster was a little alarmed to know that it wasn’t the prince who was in trouble, but he came out of the shed when she so forcefully summoned him, and growled when he saw that it was Drachen. Now, alphas were horribly important, of course, but betas were in a class all their own.
While a beta may only be second in command, he or she was just as important as the alpha; because should anything happen to the alpha, like it had to Cale, then the beta was the pack’s back-up plan, and could take command in times of such distress as an alpha MIA, as Drachen had done. Without a beta, the pack could fail—the great unsung hero of wolf society.

Helping in any way possible, and hoisting the white she-wolf into his strong arms, he watched the whole grim process of her inserting the life-saving tube into Drachen’s trachea before saying, “Not to tell you how to do your job, but, although it’s great he can breathe now you may want to tap a blood bag into him too, otherwise, you know, he won’t get any blood flow into his brain.”

He carried the she-wolf with ease into the house, and, uncertain of where to put her once Luma got them into the room, he simply held her and watched Luma at work on the beta.

~~~~~

“No, I’m not in pain, at least not that kind.” the prince said, holding his beloved as close as he could. “The shots are twinging a little, but they’ll be healed soon enough. Mostly my affliction right now is finding it hard to believe I’m finally home. All I could think about in there was getting back… and getting back to you.”
He wrapped his arms around her waist then, and nuzzled her neck. “But right here is home, for me, regardless of where it is.”

He stared at the wall a little bit, then looked back at her. “You are alright, aren’t you? Something seems different.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Luma snorted as she had him on the bed already and by the time Rooster followed her in she already had a blood back in him. She had to do it in his neck, just above the swollen area so his brain would get the blood as well." Rooster love, if i wanted your opinion i would have asked for it. but thanks anyways i do know what i am doing after all. " she checked him again and made sure he was breathing good and he was getting the blood before she went and washed her hands clean of all blood on her. Glancing at the she-wolf, she arched a brow" i don't recall seeing her before..but she is badly beaten. lay her on the other bed" she pointed over to the single bed off in the corner. " see if you can round up some food, that poor gal looks like she is half starved."

Keeping an eye on Drachen she pulled several things out of her bag this time for the she-wolf. " see if you can send someone to the pharmacy in town.. i am going to need more antibiotics and painkillers."

------------------------

she smiled as he pulled her close again, relaxing she arched a brow at his words" i am alright, better then alright now that your home" nuzzled his neck and lightly kissed his cheek, bitting her lower lip light as she watched him. " well.. there is something different.. but its not a bad thing. " she still wasn't sure if she should tell him, didn't want the shock of it to get to him but, she couldn't hold it in, reaching over on the table she picked up the ultra sound and held it in front of him,

relaxing against him as she nuzzled his neck" and no love. this is definitely not a dream, your home, a little banged up but alive. " she smiled, sliding her fingers lightly through his hair" and your going to be a father."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:34 pm

“What am I? Your bloody fucking manservant?” Strattauvian grumbled as he set the she-wolf on the extra bed—how odd it seemed to him, to have two beds in a single guest room when there was another across the hall—and he performed the tasks she demanded of him.
However, he arched a brow when he realized what she’d said, “ ‘Rooster love,’ ” and he was a little speechless at that. At first he wanted to shrug it off as sarcasm, but he quickly dismissed the idea when he saw just how focused she was on her patients, and so he bit back the retort he’d been about to say.
“…What ones do you need?”
When she told him, Rooster ducked out of the room to avoid anything she may have thrown at him and slipped into the kitchen, looking around for the phone book. He scrounged around for a couple of minutes until Ayrric, who’d used Mari’s phone book more than once, showed him where it was—not even in the kitchen, but rather on the shelf of her pantry. “Odd place for a phone book. Doesn’t she own a desk?”
Ayrric shrugged before rejoining his brethren in the living room for the video game—Drachen had forbidden them from watching Monday Night Football so Cale and Mari could rest, which had been met with some protest.

Rooster quickly found the pharmacy listings, and one by one called each listing to see if a), the damn place was still open and b), they even carried what Luma needed. Finally he found one that met both criteria, and after throwing together a few ham sandwiches for the she-wolf and brought a big pitcher of ice water before slipping away again and heading outside. The pharmacy closed in an hour, and that was too long to drive even if he had his black Volvo with him—and not on a dusty and manure-y ranch. So he stepped forward a bit, and with a slight, dull flash of black fire, he changed forms, and with a running start he took off, quickly gaining altitude as he long tail flowed behind him.

He crossed the hour’s drive in twenty minutes, and took extreme care as he flew over the city. Of course, it had a history of supernatural activity, what with the feral wolf demon incident years ago, the lightning storm a couple years before that, and other, less noted incidents, and its inhabitants had come to accept the fact that there were odd forces working around their quaint Montana home. But that didn’t mean that Rooster was going to advertise himself.

~~~~~

Cale didn’t know what to say. He simply took the ultrasound and held it in shaky hands, and took a long, long look at it.
“…How? We’ve never had unpro—oh, wait, our first night…” he said as he remembered. “I wasn’t expecting to be invited to bed that night, so I didn’t have anything with me.”
He set the ultrasound down, then took Mari in his arms and gave her a long, deep, committing and passionate kiss.
He took her hand and gave it a squeeze, then leaned down and kissed her belly, smiling and accepting his new role with open arms.
“…MJ’s going to have a cow.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:10 pm

She had quickly giving Rooster the list of things she needed before stuffing the paper into his hand and sent him on his way, she noticed quickly when he brought the sandwhiches and the cold water, and with a small thank you before he left she went to work on cleaning up the she wolf, grimacing a little at how badly her ribs where pronounced on the body " damn love, what did you get into.poor baby" mumbled to herself, the whole entire time while Rooster was gone she grabbed whoever she could to help her wash the wolf off. once she was clean she was surprised by how white the female was" lovely " , sending the man out of the room she proceeded to brush out the hair and checked out.all her scrapes, wounds and both her hips, grimacing when she found a hairline fratcture in one of her hips, which shocked her and had her thinking how the hell she dragged Drachen up the hill in that condition she was in.

She used whatever medication she had left in her bag to give to the she wolf since of course Drachen already had his treatment.hooking up an iv to her, she gave her fluids, a shot of antibiotic's before placing the sandwhich's nearby,

once done she sat down in the corner and waited for either one of them to wake up or Rooster to return, she was tired, her body ached and she herself wanted a shower, food and a good night sleep.

---------------------------

she blushed brightly " yea thats about the same reaction i had when Brough and Drachen sorta... sprung it on me too." mumbled, smiling as she lightly nuzzled his neck then gave a small gasp of surprise as he kissed her, she relaxed instantly and kissed him just as deep. making sure not to lean on him too much as she slid her arms around his neck and just enjoyed the kiss for a few minutes before having to pull back to get air. " mmmmm just so you know, neither was i, but i don't regret it. not a single bit." leaning back and linking her fingers with his.

laughing softly she watched him lean forward and kiss her belly , before speaking of MJ. " oh gawd. thats right.. but you know what.. i don't care, " sliding her fingers lightly ove rher belly she smiled. " he or she is a joy and well you know. i know both of us will love the little one unconditionaly. . and that is why i was getting sick during that little trip of ours.. should have guessed it, but hell . i wasn't really paying too much attention ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:04 am

Rooster landed in the back alley of the pharmacy, and quickly changed forms again before walking around to the front, his long dark hair and frankly the rest of him soaked. He went inside, handed the soggy list to the pharmacist, and while he went around the store collecting the various items, Rooster muddled around, looking at the various odds and ends that can be found in a drugstore.
He arched a brow at poly resin skulls, sniffed at some pretty bad-smelling incense, and went wide-eyed to see copies of Kama Sutra on the upper shelves, and some pretty kinky magazines in the rack.
“…And people actually eat this shit?” he grumbled upon tasting the licorice samples. “…Humans have weird taste buds.”
Then he walked past the game aisle, and noted with disconcertion just how many kitten puzzles there were. And puppies. And flowers. And baby birds. …He had to look away to keep his stomach from rolling. He was interested, however, in the playing cards and dice and poker chips. He picked up a pack of smoky violet, transparent dice with white dots. His old set was about worn out.
Then just beyond the game aisle was the sewing and craft aisle. He darted past this rather quickly. He rounded around the greeting cards, but actually stopped and looked at these. Some of them had great humor in them. And big bad Strattauvian selected three. A male humor one for injured Cale, a ‘lucky bastard idiot’ type card for Drachen, and a casual get well soon card for the unknown female. Yes, even he had a soft side.
He meandered past the flowers, vases, and wind chimes, then studied the shot glasses before moving on past the stench of the cleaning aisle, bypassing the kitchenware aisle altogether, peeked into the aisle full of generic toys, until finally he came to the over the counter drug section of the store. He grabbed a bottle of aspirin and snuck a swig of a code red mountain dew bottle to take a dose—for him the dose was four, not two. It had been a hell of a night—not that it had been entirely unpleasant.
He was just passing a dusty shelf of generic color-changing ‘mood-mugs’ when the pharmacist called him over to the counter.
“ID, please?”
Rooster arched a brow. Did he not look twenty-one to this old human with bad eyesight? If only the pharmacist knew that the most powerful being on the continent, his preternatural lord, was standing in front of him.
But oh well. Rooster handed over his driver’s license and set his purchases on the counter. He waited for the druggist to ring up the total, and all of his $20 worth of purchases.
…And then he narrowed a deadly gaze on the register as the total came up.
“Eight-hundred and fifty-seven fucking dollars?” he snapped. “What the fuck?!”
The druggist took a step back. “…Eight-hundred and fifty-seven dollars and… eighteen, cents, sir.”
He flicked his murderous gaze to the druggist, then with an exasperated growl Rooster got out his black leather wallet with punk rock spikes on it, pulled out a wad of hundreds, and counted out nine of them before handing them over—with some difficulty letting go.
“This is payback for the fucking shed, I know it.” he grumbled. “…Bitch. Now I’m broke.”
And it was true. He only had one Benjamin left.
He collected his change, and grabbed the drugs from the pharmacist who flinched, and then stormed out. He shut the door with some courtesy, though. It wasn’t the druggist’s fault, and he didn’t need to spend Rooster’s money on a new door.
He stormed around to the back alley, and then, making sure no one was around, he changed forms, picking up the bag in his talons and taking off. At least now it had stopped raining.

~~~~

“Well, I can imagine they would have. Those two were never really good for subtlety. Brough especially.” Cale said. He caressed her belly, then spoke again. “I’m excited now. All the more reason for us to get married, too.”
He reached over, turned out the lamp, then wrapped his arms around her as he laid them back down, spooning her and holding her belly with both hands, ultimately spooning their precious unborn as well. “She’s going to be wonderful.” he said, lazily, as his eyelids grew heavy again. He nuzzled into her neck, and then fell asleep. “…She’s going to be wonderful….”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:40 am

Luma nearly fell asleep before waking up again within an hour, checked on the two then went outside and practically paced the front porch. Drachen was doing better but he will need more pain meds and antibiotics to fight off the venom a little more. the Anti-venom was definitely working however, she noted that within the hour the swelling had gone done some, not a whole lot, but some. which meant it was working and he was healing.

The she wolf however, Luma was worried about.The state she was in suggested the female had gone weeks without proper nutrition and diet as well as being shot at, she found several grazes on the skin and singed fur. The more wounds she found on the woman the more bad she felt for her. No female should ever go through that kind of treatment. She didn't try to make the she-wolf shift into her human form, fearing her fractured hip wouldn't be able to handle that, though she suspected the woman would look alot worse in her human form then she did now..She hated to bring it up but she was going to have to talk to Rooster about it and suggest that maybe her pack had something to do with it. considering she was alone.

Tilting her head she looked up at the sky , glad it stopped raining and spotted Rooster coming in , she couldn't help the slight smile on her lips as she saw him in his phoenix form, a lovely sight he was, handsome as ever. The sight , heaven forbid, nearly made her heart stop, atleast until she remembered what he had done to her in the shed. which brought her scowl back as she waited for him to shift back and hand over the meds. Quickly taking them, along with the receipt , which she grimaced at when she saw the price, she ripped the bag open as she turned around and headed inside. Knowing he was following. " rooster, i think we have a problem.. i looked her over and she is in bad shape and there is evidence that someone.. or more then one.. has beaten her.. maybe her pack?.. considering after all she was alone with Drachen.and i know damn well drachen wouldn't harm a woman."

She rolled her eyes however when he went straight to ranting at her for the amount of the meds. It was a little annoying and though she would have paid him back but frankly he was not one known for his patience, and no matter how many times she told him to just drop it, he kept it up , knowing it was annoying her. she only knew of one way to shut him up.granted she didn't want to do it, knowing it would tickle his pickle so to speak to know she gave him it freely. she tossed the bag on the night stand before rounding on him,placing her palms on his muscular chest and pushed him backwards against the wall next to the door, and without a word, she slid her hand up , tangled it in his hair and yanked him down into a deep long kiss, no peck on the lips, nope this was a open, mouth exploring deep kiss, one she sensed shocked the hell out of him. pulling back a little after a full minute she nipped his lower lip softly as she reached for the door and opened it. " mmm now be a good boy and be quiet so i can take care of these two.. and maybe i will give you the full amount of money back so you won't be broke. " she gave him one more deep kiss before shoving him out the door and closed it on him.

*argh, shouldn't have done that, made myself bloody horny as hell *she scowled, though the kiss she had greatly enjoyed, and just thinking on it had her squirming before she sighed and proceeded for the next hour in administering the medication's carefully for the two. She had made herself horny with trying to get rid of Rooster, but hopefully he had enough sense at the moment to make a few call's and ask around if a pack had recently ran out a wolf..Maybe after she was sure the two where well enough to be left alone for a bit, she would go and visit Ethan again.

---------------------

Mari snorted as she settled against Cale" believe me i know.. i uhh.. accidentally threw up on poor lance. err well his shoes anyways, heh , two hundred dollar shoes and i managed to ruin them." she smiled again as he continued to rub her belly before giving a soft laugh" hun even if i wasn't pregnant you would still marry me and i would marry you " teased, blinking a few times as he turned the light out but immediately laid down next to him.

she snuggled back against him and enjoyed the feeling of his hands on her belly, almost as if he was already holding the baby in a protective cacoon.frowning she looked up at him, arching a brow as she watched him slowly going to sleep , smiling when he nuzzled her neck." mmm don't know the gender yet hun, but a girl would be lovely. " yawning herself she slowly relaxed, didn't take long for her to fall asleep. considering since she was pregnant she was always tired.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:44 am

If there was anything Luma could do to wrap up the night in a bittersweet way, she’d done it.
Where he’d been ranting moments before, now he was moaning in shocked pleasure as he returned the kiss with heat. His thoughts flicked back to their earlier encounter in the shed, and suddenly a sharp pain below his belt indicated a fresh erection pushing against the merciless black leather of his pants. He groaned in agony, and vowed to never wear leather pants around her again.
As into the kiss as he was the phoenix, once he regained his senses and recovered from the shock, actually gently pushed her away. “Thanks, but damn. Not that I’m complaining, but damn.”

A half hour later and battling his throbbing erection, Strattauvian had returned to the Blackbird, and was making his phone calls. Finally alone, he felt no qualms in opening his fly and letting his swollen cock poke out, so at least he could focus a bit better, but he still hurt from the unsatisfied arousal.
“…Banti, have you heard about any weres in your area that have recently discharged a member and-or become suddenly violent? ….No? well can you call around and— …Yeah, that’s fine. Thanks.”
He dialed the next number.
“Tiigaul, have you—? …Oh, he did? Well Banti’s always— …Fine…. …Fine. Thanks.”
“McHann, have you heard—?”
“Triage, ha—?”
“…Let me guess, Ash. No? …Thought so.”
Rooster grumbled. This was getting seriously annoying, and his erection was absolutely not helping. He considered jerking off, but now that he’d actually been inside Luma he knew nothing else would do.
Sighing, he sat back, and leaned against the wall. He mulled it over, and couldn’t think of much. Then he opened his eyes as he remembered something.
Word had reached DoPA a few months ago of a pack in the north, toward Glacier National Park whose activities had become suspicious as of late. He didn’t have his documents handy, but he did have a laptop with two external hard drives and a massive database that contained a section on known werewolf packs.
So, he goy out the machine, plugged it in to a generator, and looked it up. Sure enough, under Northern Central, State: Montana, Northern Counties, Glacier National Park, was listed the Alukades, under a single female alpha, Delilah. A she-wolf with savage tendencies and a stone white pelt that suited her home and her icy ruthlessness.
He clicked on Delilah’s entry, then read her profile. An alpha from a very young age, she’d shown ruthless cunning and savage attributes as early as one winter, and she had a sister. Athena, who also had a stone white pelt.
Delilah was suspected with foul play concerning the death of the previous alphas, who were not hers and Athena’s parents. Delilah and Athena had come from another pack miles away.
Other than a notation concerning the fact that Delilah was known for mind games, there was nothing else.
Strattauvian set the laptop aside—he hadn’t been able to set it on his lap thanks to the stiff rod still sticking out of his fly—then leaned back and tapped his lip.
That female, once she’d been washed up, he’d seen had had that stone white pelt. It wasn’t uncommon, but it wasn’t a frequent occurrence either. He clicked on the link to Athena’s profile, and found nothing other than the little bit of information already covered in her dominant sister’s data. He noted also that she was the pack’s beta. Now, local preternaturals in that area would certainly notice if the beta, such a high-ranking official within the pack, had been recently banished, or mysteriously disappeared—the same that the Beartooth preternaturals would have noticed if Drachen in his noble idiocy had died.
He picked up his phone again, and dialed another contact’s number. He turned his Bluetooth on, and waited for her to answer.
“Hey, Grace, it’s—”
I know who it is, Fire-arse.
“….Umm, yeah. Tell me—”
What the fuck do you want?
He growled. “if you give me a fucking minute, I was trying to tell you. Tell me, have you seen or heard anything about the Alukades banishing a member recently? And-or becoming violent? Like savagely violent?”
Typical shit. First time you call me in eight months and it’s all about business. Yes, Dick Brain, shit’s been getting rough around here. Delilah and her mutts have been attacking campers. Murdering them in cold blood. Rumor is that they’ve abandoned human form altogether and are eating their victims. Campers, hikers, tourists, and the occasional puppy dog.
He blanched. What a mess that was going to be to cover up.
“…And no one’s fucking told me because….?”
…Because obviously Feathers you don’t bother to check or goddesses forbid answer your god-damned messages. I’ve been leaving three a week for the last two months.
Rooster cringed. So that’s why he kept getting post-its on his door.
“…Ooookay. Well, we’ve have major shit going down here. Prince was captured by the government three weeks ago. Been busy getting him home. Grace, if you could share any other information you have…?”
Duh. Only way to get you off the phone at this ungodly hour. My regards to Princey-boy. Word has it Delilah’s sister Athena spoke out against her in protest, and she not only exiled her but made her run the gauntlet. Why?
“…Because… I think she’s just shown up on Cale’s doorstep. Anyway, thanks. I have to go.”
“Cíao.” Click!
That answered a few questions, certainly. Sighing, Rooster made one more call.
“Zynski, I need my armor shipped up here. ASAP. Don’t argue with me just do it.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:58 pm

Luma couldn't help the small laugh and shaking her head as she kept remembering Rooster's little reaction to the kiss before she had pushed him out of the door. he said he hadn't been complaining but it sure seemed like he was doing a little bit of it... but she knew he damn well enjoyed it.

She spend atleast an hour or two looking after the two , and when she thought it was once again , safe to leave them alone for a while. She headed out of the room and went in search of .. of course,Ethan. She had promised him a little bit of a treat later, and now that it was later , she needed a little bit of a stress release. She found him soon enough in one of the smaller spare rooms that Mari had, she didn't think he would be sleeping in there but he was showering, grinning she easily made her way into it, and for the next thirty minutes she ended up jumping him , giving him another fun round, before of course she ended up having to get out of the shower before it threatened to go cold on her, she hated cold showers. and with a small quick kiss again, she sent a small little heat to the water tank to heat up the water once more so he could finish his shower before she dressed and headed out.

Feeling aload better, she headed outside, her hair already dry as she stretched and glanced around, she needed a change, and possibly a shower for herself to fully get clean, and not just the slight cleaning she had to do after the romp with Ethan. she needed an extremely hot shower. Sighing she glanced towards the blackbird and headed straight towards it. needing to grab her bag with her small change of clothing in it.

Reaching the door she flung it open and quickly climbed in, only freezing the moment she realized Rooster was in it. " ack!" he nearly made her jump. rolling her eyes she sighed as she reached behind him in one of the compartments for the bag." didn't think you would be in here but.. then again.. this thing is your damn baby. " mumbled, pulling back slightly with her bag to look him over slowly , arching a brow as her eyesight easily saw his bulge in his pants as well as feeling his pain. . Sucking in a breath she leaned back, her back pressing against the pilots seat as she dropped her bag." ah hell. Roost. why didn't you go and get that taken care of?" looking him over she glanced at his laptop." and don't tell me you didn't have time considerng i know you always make time. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next