The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 16 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:23 pm

she rolled her eyes'' i don't know him that well. i just know he will be cranky as hell until you offer a good amount of money. '' sighed, stretching slightly as she moved through the shop. dodging all the hanging armor and knick knacks as she sought the man owning the place, who fortunately was working on shaping horse shoes.. '' oi . dave.. got some business for you . "

He glanced up , pushing the mask off of his face as he dumped the metal in the barrel of water'' oh? .. '' he shifted a look to keshin before grunting. '' alright. .. i know you pay well anyways.. wat'ya need? and make it quick''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 16 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Keshin looked to him..."I need five of each...steel, iron, and titanium." he says as he looked around the shop some.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:24 pm

he arched a brow before rolling his eyes. " what size?.. better yet why dont you just pick them out for me. so i dont have to sit here and dig through it all myself.. " he pulled out some keys before going to the back of the shop and unlocked a door and pushed it opeb to reveal a very large room full of metals. " get what you want and bring it out so i can tally it up"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:35 pm

He nodded his head before walking back into the room closing his eyes the metals he was looking for floated up. He then grabbed a bag and started to pile them in. By the time he got what he needed the bag was heavy as hell..but seeing that he could charge it to him self it was light to him.."this is it.," he says holding the sack out to the man.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:57 pm

he glanced at keshin when he came back with the bag full " wow.. that much huh. alrighty lets get the tally."he quickly counted it up before taking the money from her.. " all yours. come back any time."

she shrugged. "probably will. come on love. time to go. i want that ride before sundown"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:01 pm

He grinned as he took the bag and then followed her..."alright then lets go." he says with a a smile as he placed the metals in the back before going around and climbing up..."ready when you are" he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:27 pm

she followed him and climbed up into the seat herself. picking up the reigns and with a quick snap. got the horses going on a brisk pace back to camp.. " mmm mind if i watch you make your armor?. i am a bit curious as to how you do it.. seems to me you won,t do it the normal way."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:40 pm

He smiles as he looked to her..of course you can." he says with a grin..."I don't do it like the others thats for sure." he says as he relaxed once again glancing over to her from time to time..."I see you like my necklace." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:56 pm

she smiled." well figured as much since your weapons are different too" at the mention of his necklace she glanced down, wondering how the hell it came out of her shirt. " mmmm definitely. its gorgeous. and nope your not getting it back. "grinned, sticking her tongue out at him. completely relaxed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:12 pm

He grinned as he loked to her..."Yup." He says as he then shook his head..."I would have lost it either way." He says with a smile..."It looks good on you." He says .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:20 pm

she frowned.. "lost it either way?. what makes you say that?. " now she suspected he was trying to make her blush with that compliment ,smiling she glanced away. lightly running a finger over the necklace.. . " mmm good.i dont plan on taking it off for a good long while..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:22 pm

He grinned. "I would have traded it if you wouldn't have kept it...But I'm glade you did...It was somthing that my father gave to my mother." He says with a smile..."I hope you don't take it off." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:32 pm

she blinked in surprise, now looking down at the necklace." now just making me want to give it back if it belonged to your mother... i love it and all but if its the only thing you have of hers you should keep it."now she did flush when he said he didnt want her taking it off. . "are you sure love?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:37 pm

He looked to her.."No no no keep it." he says as he then grinned..."I'm sure...I plan on sticking around unless your gonna kick me out." He teased as he looked to her grinning that she was blushing now.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:44 pm

she grinned. . "dont tempt me love. i have no reason to kick you out and i am not looking for one either. ."lightly poked him before relaxing again. glancing up at the sky to figure out how much longer till the sun would set. " hmmm should be back soon.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Well thats good to know I suppose." He says with a smile as she poked him.."Sounds good." He says with a smile as he stretched slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:56 pm

she grinned.. "dont temp me to dump you in the lake... "she teased, leaning over to lightly nip his lower lip. " mm might have to fish you out again so you dont accidentally drown you know." she wondered how in the world it happened for her to get so comfortable with him. but she was liking it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:03 am

He grinned.."I wont." He says with a grin as she leaned over and nipped his lower lip..."Mmmm very true." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."That or I might pull you in." He smirked.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:05 am

she snorted and glanced over at him . "like to see you try hun. no one has been able to pull no push me into any lake.. i am smarter then that you know.."teased. glancing ahead and relaxed even more when she saw the campsite just ahead.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:36 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."I'm sure I can get ya in there." He says with a grin as he looked forwards seeing the camp site as well..."Well at least its not raining." He says with a chuckle..."That would have been a misurable ride." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:36 pm

she laughed softly and looked up at the sky just in case. but not a single cloud in sight.. '' we could use a little rain. its been bloody hot lately . '' going into the camp she pulled the horses to a stop , glancing at them again , since it was hot they where already sweating up a storm, glancing to one of the soldiers she jumped down'' you ... get over here and take care of these horses.. give them a good rub down and put some cool water on them. '' watching him nod and run to the horses she made sure he unlatched them carefully from their harness's before taking them off.

Looking up at keshin and smiled. '' well come on then.. they will, take care of the supplies.. just grab your things and put them in the tent,.. i think we need t his afternoon to enjoy a little swim.. '' she teased, poking him lightly , though for her afternoon she wanted to fly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:14 pm

He grinned as he got down before...nodding his head..."and I though you said no one could get you in. The water." he says with a grin as he grabbed his things before heading to the tent dropping them off.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:14 pm

she grinned'' i didn't say i was going in.. you on the other hand.. are going in. '' she took off some of her equipment, setting them by his things, including the necklace, tucking them in her trunk to keep it safe since she can't shift with it on. grabbing a towel for him she tossed it at him. '' heh come on then. the guys will be happy they get a bit of the day off. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:23 pm

He grinned.."alright alright." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side catching the towl...."im sure they will enjoy a day off." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:37 pm

she smiled.'' probably . now come on slow poke. '' teased. stretched out before heading out of the tent again. glancing around before heading down the trail, she didn't bother with a horse since walking felt a bit better right now anyways. '' mmm so is there anything else i need to know about you love? . i would rather find out now rather than later. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next