The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:41 pm

He smirked as she looked around and then finally told him.."see now was that so hard?" he grinned as he looked up to her..."we just might become friends.." he muttered as be loomed up to her.."sorry about your shirt...but I must say you look better without it." be winked just seeing if he could push her buttons
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:46 pm

she grunted and sighed. '' i highly doubt that'' mumbled, frowning when he spoke of liking her without her shirt she glanced down then back at him. '' wha?... dragons don't care about nakedness. so if your trying to embarrass me its not going to work.. come on.. '' getting up she reached down and pulled him up. '' back to the camp. . i need more clothing anyways. since apparently my nudity is bothering you ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:01 pm

He grinned.."ya your prolly right won't happen." he muttered before smirking.."I see" he says as she pulled him up..."not bothering just distracting." he says with a smirk as he cracked his neck slightly.."I could use some cloths and a bath..." he muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:05 pm

frowned, turning to him . '' how is that distracting?.. oh... wait. never mind don't answer that'' rolled her eyes slightly before pulling her shirt on , not caring bout the blood. '' there happy?. no more distractions. . and why would you want to be friends with a dragon?.. '' that was confusing. she had enough dragon hunters after her, she didn't need more. . '' clothes and a bathe?.. well i could easily dunk you in the lake if you wish"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:19 pm

He smirked shaking his head..."ya didn't think you wanted me to answer that.." he muttered..."yes very happy thank you." he says "well I travel alone...i have no friends..family..im just a wanderer..." he says with a chuckle.."that is where I usually bath anyway.." he says with a grin as he looked to her..."but with my guess...abd your attitude you prolly don't have may friends either." he says..."or you wouldn't be asking me to do thos job" he added
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:25 pm

she arched a brow as she stopped and looked him over.. '' no need for friends really .. besides.. like you i am the only white dragon. . have too many enemies to get friends. '' poked him before sighing, she wanted a hot bath and didn't feel like dumping him in the lake now as she took his arm and tugged him back towards the camp. '' you could answer it if you wish, like i said, takes a lot to embarrass me. . '' spotting some of her soldiers she waved them off, heading towards her tent, catching one of them by the front of his shirt and pulled him close, '' get some hot water for my tub.. and make it quick. wouldn't want to piss me off now would you ?" she grinned, when he went white and shook his head before she released him and watched him scurry off to get the water.

Nudging him into her newly set up tent she sighed'' please refrain from pulling this one down too. its a pain in the ass to reset. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:35 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..."having friends could benefit you more the. Hurt you.." he says as he cocked his head to the side.."nah im not gonna answer...only because deep down I think you wanna hear what I have to say..." he says as he watched her grab the man and basicly scare the hell out of him.."maybe if you treat them with respect they will treat you with more respect.." he says as she nudged him into the tent..."ill try not too.." he says as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:43 pm

she snorted, stretching out as she dug around for her clothing. ' uh huh.. warlord here remember?.. not supposed to be nice.. . then don't tell me i don't care. '' she glanced at him then watched as the soldier quickly brought in several pails of hot water and dumbed them in. sighing she picked up a small bag of jewels. '' Kal... here. '' tossed it to him, which pretty much surprised the hell out of him, he caught it, looked confused but didn't question it as he quickly ran out..

Turning to keshin she frowned'' happy now?.. pretty sure most of them will expect a reward now.. guess i can give a few.. '' she pointed to the tub. '' you first.. i can wait. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:10 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..."yes I am happy now." he grinned as he cocked his head to the side looking to her..."alright then." he says as he pulled his cloths off and stretched slightly before walking over and then got I to the tub.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:19 pm

she watched him, not even blushing a single bit when he stripped, it was true when she told him dragons were not bothered by nudity , she did however look him over. '' eh.. don't expect me to do that all the time. got a reputation to uphold .. what are your other gifts? and be forthcoming. . i like to know who i am working with . '' she was completely relaxed now , picking up pieces of cubed ham and tossing them in her mouth, enjoying the sweet honey smoked taste of it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:38 pm

He looked to her and grinned..."I can heal myself and others..electricute...statically charge metal objects and plenty more" he says as he cocked his head to the side..."im pretty good with hand to hand combat and swordsmanship..." he says as he washed off..."but what I really like to do is fry eternal organs and watch people die a horrible death...but only if they push me." he muttered as he pulled his braids out of his hair washing it before quickly and skillfully putting them back in.."im surprised you haven't asked me about my dragon tattoo." he says as he stood up out of the bath grabbing a towl and drying off his hair before everything else.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:43 pm

she thought for a moment taking everything in before arching a brow'' and you say i am cruel? that sounds like a horrible way to die.. '' she watched him get out and towel off before eying his tattoo.' well that would be my next tattoo.. whats up with it?" getting up she pushed past him, pulling her shirt off before working her pants down her hips and tossing them aside before stepping into the still hot water, sitting down she relaxed and leaned back.

sliding her gaze over him again as she ran the wash rag over her body.'' does that thing give you good luck or something?.'' once washed she reached over and grabbed his arm, pulling him close so she could study the ink. '' nothing i haven't seen before.. coloring that is. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:51 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."when I get really pissed people frying tents to happen.." he says as be then watched her pull off her shirt and the. Her pants before getting I to the tub. He bit his lip slightly..she did have a wonderful body..when she grabbed his arm and examined it he grinned..."I guess you can say it gives me good luck...it does more then that but that's all im telling you for now." he says..."so how is it your resistant o my electricity?" He questioned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:55 pm

she scowled'' i don't like mysterious and would really love it if you just out and told me so i don't have to sit here and figure out while wishing i could just fry you . '' muttered, releasing his hand, and very aware that her nakedness was distracting him, which she used completely as she sat back down lazily and washed her hair before rinsing. '' mm?.. ahh now that i am not going to tell you. i have to keep my secrets to keep me alive you know..people who like to make a name for themselves as the worlds greatest dragon hunters,, well.. would really like to know that too so they can figure a way around it. '' she watched him intently as her hands slid over her naked body with the wash clothe, making sure every bit of soap was washed off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:07 pm

He smirked..."ill show you in due time..." he says with a grin..."so you can breath fire then?" he says with a grin as he watched her wash her self..."that's fine you have your secrets I have mine." he smirked as he looked to her..."but I bet you mine would surprise you." he smirked as he wrapped the towl around him self and sat down. Muttering a few words in that unknown language again before looking to her watching her some more.."so I get my freedom in turn for helping you correct?...even though I can just runaway again...but you said you enjoyed chasing me...so what's the point in that..." he muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:17 pm

she frowned, picking up on the words he muttered'' what was that?.. and yea.. a bit.. . takes alot of energy to do that though. so i don't do it all the time. '' getting out of the water and picking up her own towel, taking her time in drying off slowly as she looked to him.. '' hmmm yea thats about what i said.. unless you want to change the deal or something?.. need it in writing.? .. and definitely love chasing someone... its fun '' grinned, watching him even as she moved about the tent to pull on a pair of black leather pants before digging through the shirts.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:25 pm

He looked to her and grinned as she heard him speaking..."nothing just an old habit..." he says as he watched her get out. He couldn't help but to look her over as she dried off.."no I was just curious is all..." he says as he watched her get dressed. He would have got up to grab his pants but he figured it would be best to sit like he was at least until he got his body under control..but when she walked around naked that made it kinda hard to do..."yea kinda figured that out when you caught me..." he says with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:29 pm

she was enjoying the fact that she was effecting him with her nakedness, grinning she walked over to stand in front of him, leaning down to place her hands on each arm part of the chair, face to face with him as her shirt dangled from her fingers. '' uh huh , and what do those words mean? and that is nothing when i caught you . could have tossed you in the air a few times.. held you upside down and dumped you in the lake a little.. trust me i could have done more. .. and if you don't want it in writing thats fine with me.terms are simple then. you help me.. your free to go. thats it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:45 pm

He grinned looking to her and smirking slightly when she leaned in face to face with her..."im actually surprised that you don't recognize it...you must be younger then I thought..." he smirked..."or was just never taught..." he says withba grin licking his lips slightly..."im sure you would have had fun doing that...you are evil in a sense.." he says with a grin..."those terms sound good to me..." he added as his eyes scanned her again..."would you please put some cloths on..your one hell of a distraction..." he muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:49 pm

she snorted'' your straying off the subject and no .. i will not put clothing on until you tell me what it is. .. hah thats not evil, that is just tormenting.. '' grinned, reaching over with one hand, lightly trailing a finger over his chest, down to his belly before reaching the towel, hooking her finger in the towel and gave a tug until it came away. '' i can be more of a distraction then this . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:54 pm

He looked to her and smirked...as you have said we all have secrets.." he muttered before he watched her smirking when she pulled his towl away..."im sure you could be...but it won't help you at all.." he smirked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:56 pm

she sighed, lightly trailing her fingers over the tattoo now.. '' come on now. tell me.. you know i am a dragon.. thats one of my biggest secrets.. now i want to know what that tattoo is .. tell me.. or what do i have to do in order to get it out of you?.. how bout a trade, you tell me what it is .. and i will give you something.. whatever you want.. other than your freedom. your already getting that.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:05 pm

He smirked knowing that it was eating at her..."and one of my biggest secrets is that I can manipulate electricity.." he says with a grin as he eyed her..."you really wanna know....alright then...its there to distract people and make them ask questions..." he lied with a smirk knowing she would know..."you obviously haven't read up on your legends much either....though they don't tell much..." he says..."and what makes you think you have something I want?" he says with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:09 pm

(( lmao what is he a dragon or something? ))

she scowled and lightly raked a nail over his chest, '' oi, don't lie to me i hate liars and i usually kill them.. '' grumbled, knowing he was messing with her. '' so what are you another type of dragon then?" she could usually tell when another was near, but this was confusing her. she didn't like being confused and her nerves where being pricked..

tired of playing the game she reached over and picked up his own weapon in her hand and placed her hand on his leg, letting the blade just barely touch his privates''. lie to me again and i will make you female.. not very pretty for such a handsome man like you . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:22 pm

((You will see you will see..))

He smirked slightly when she raked her nails down his chest..."yes but you need me so you won't kill me.." he grinned as he shook his head..."I'll tell youbin due time." he says as he watched her sucking in a breath when she placed the blade close to his man hood...."now threatening won't get ya anywhere." he grinned as he held out his hand just above his head. She would then feel the blade jerk from her grip and go into his hand.."as i said can charge objects." he muttered as he stood up with the blade in his hand..."cant verywell become friends if you cant control your aggressiveness'. i know dragons are aggressive but your pushing the line there young ladie" he smirked as he put the blade down and stood face to face with her..."i will tell you in due time...like iv told you over and over.." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next