The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 26 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 15, 2011 12:01 am

He looekd to her.."Nope not at all." he says as he cocked his head to the side..."You think your being watched don't you.." He says as he stayed calm..."Lets just get back to camp....It will be safer there." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 26 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 15, 2011 12:08 am

she snorted.. "i dont think iam.. i know i am.. its a sense i have " mumled. heading straight for camp. his calmness allowed her to be calm but not by much. when her camp came into view however she relaxed even more before sighing.. " i hate that and i am going to send scouts out."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 15, 2011 8:19 am

He looked to her and grinned..."I see..." He says as he then grinned.."I'll protect ya." He grinned as they came to camp.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 15, 2011 1:12 pm

(( eeep hehe sorry been wanting to do a long one but hard on da phone.))

she rolled her eyes slightly " i can protect myself you know. "grinned looking up at him. " but i will protect you if your in trouble and need it. " poking him lightly she stopped the horse at her tent and looked to him again." heh hun you have to get off so i can move."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 pm

He grinned.."ehh I can protect my self as well." he says as he then nodded his head jumping off the horse.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 15, 2011 10:53 pm

she grinned. "really now. then how is it my men where able to catch you?." the moment he was off she slid off as well. pulling the reigns to the front of the horse, tieing them to a post so she could unsaddle and unpack all the bags and such from him.." well go and make your armer while i tend to the horse for a bit. then we can have that sparring match."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 16, 2011 7:10 pm

He grinned...."Of day I suppose." he says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side..."I though you said you wanted to watch me." He winked as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 16, 2011 7:36 pm

she grinned'' ohh yea thats right, well then here'' she yanked the saddle off and handed it to him." here, make yourself usefull and put that in the tent, then come back for the bridle and such.. oh and get the halter off my desk for me and bring it here then we shall go and get your armor started" smiled, she wouldn't have to rub down the horse for long, just a quick brush since they ddin't over work him. even now as she checked him out her mind was thinking of how he was going to make his armor, she was definitely going to pay attention.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 16, 2011 9:39 pm

He grinned as he took the saddle and grinned as he then nodded his head and took the saddle to the tent and grabbing the halter from her desk and brought it back to her handing it over to her.."THere ya go." He smiles as he then took the other stuff and held on to it while waiting for her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 16, 2011 9:45 pm

she smiled, taking it from him and was quick to slip it onto the horses head and adjusted it before brushing the horse down, once that was done she handed the lead rope to one of the soldiers and instructed him to take her horse to the stalls and give him his feedings.. dusting herself off she smiled and looked over to keshin" alright i am done.. now then where do we need to go ? how much room do you need to make your armor and such?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 16, 2011 9:55 pm

He grinned as he watched her..."Alright then well anywhere's good." He says as he looked to her..."But if you don't want your soldiers seeing...Then I suggest some where private." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 16, 2011 10:06 pm

she rolled her eyes'' i know that, what exactly do you need? , any tools?, come on now, tell me everything. other wise we may end up forgetting something" she went ahead and got the metals they had purchased a day ago,though it was heavy, she easily carried it. '' we can go in the valley if you dont' need a furnace and such. or in the tent, its all up to you really"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 16, 2011 10:18 pm

He grinned as he cocked his head to the side..."Just the metal." he says as he looked to her...."Nope no furnace." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 16, 2011 10:23 pm

she eyed him before shrugging'' alright then, come along. just a ten minute walk will get us away from the soldiers. " tossing the bag of metals to him she grinned'' well i am not getting any younger Keshin, lets go" turning around quickly she did a fast walk around her tent and to the little path leading to one of the open fields, the men would be busy with their every day chores anyways , of polishing their weapons and such to even notice her leaving again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 16, 2011 10:30 pm

He grinned catching the metals and tossing them over his shoulder before following her closely. "It won't take me very long." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 16, 2011 10:37 pm

she smiled'' well feel free to take as much time you need, i want to study how you do this. can't very well do that if you quickly rush through it. " glanced at him from over her shoulder before facing foreward again to watch where she was going'' careful of animal holes, don't need you breaking an ankle'' teased, going far enough to where if she turned back she couldn't see the camparound some of the tree's ' stopping,s he looked around before sitting down on a very thick soft patch of grass and leaned back on her hands. '' alright then.. lets get this little show going."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 16, 2011 11:06 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Alright then....I have to go slow any way...If I over heat the metals it will weaken them instead of strenghening them." He says as he then grinned..."Remember I can heal a broken ankle." He says with a wink as he then nodded his head. He stepped back alittle ways from her pointing his hand out and waving it in a circle electricity litterally burnning the grass to the dirt in a good 5x5 sircle before sitting down on the edge of it opening the bags and dumping them on the ground in a pile before sorting them out and sitting down..."Pay close attention." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 16, 2011 11:26 pm

she watched curiously , wrinkling her nose at the smell of burnt grass but it soon passed since they where out doors and a gentle breeze took the smoke away. " mmm i am paying close attention, and yes yes i know your mister fix it all aren't ya?" grinned, not moving an inch from her spot as he scattered the metal and sorted them out, she kept her eyes on each thing he did.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 16, 2011 11:40 pm

He grinned..."I guess so." He says as he then stood up and closed his eyes waving his hands out infront of him as one of each of the bricks of metal floated up off the ground and were incased in electricity melting them down before moving to into one another fuseing together before it floated to the side. The same thing happened other times and he then had a few balls of the fused metal infront of him. THen one at a time be brung them to him nearly touching him before the balls started to mold them selfs to his thoughs and take the shapes of a chest peice, arms, leggings, and a helmet of sorts, all with fronts and backs. He then opened his eyes and the metal took form shaping to the perfect fit before the electricity dissapated and the metal instantly cooled being the type of metal that heat it self couldn't melt and it couldn't be reworked. the peices then moved to his body some in front and the others in back. There weren't any straps because they were held on by his magnetic current. "See all done." he grinned as he looked to her...."Now to test it.....Take your blade and strike at my chest." He says as he eyed her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 16, 2011 11:54 pm

she watched with fascination as he worked on the metals, she was still dumbfounded by how it all worked as he used his abilities to mold and shape them, but she definitely enjoyed the bit of showing he gave.. she knew the moment the metals cooled down and would no longer be hot, as well as the fact it wouldn't be able to be melted or reshaped again. " damn , . err.. question. how are you holding it all together?"

she blinked in surprise as he said they where going to test it, getting up and eying the blade at her side before she drew it.. '' uh huh.... you sure this is safe? i mean... if i accidentally hurt you i don't want you crying foul play here. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 16, 2011 11:57 pm

He grinned as he looked to her...."I have some what of a magnetic field around me...When I want there to be that is." He grinned ashe then cocked his head to the side...."I'm sure give it a good slash across my chest." He says as he eyed her..."Best part is the armor weighs little to nothing...Almost like aluminum." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 17, 2011 12:07 am

she shrugged'' no slashing, lets just try a good ol fashion dagger throwing'' tossing the dagger around she caught the tip and looked him over'' uh huh and how do you plan on making the armor stay on me if you make me some?" she would aim for the shoulder, making sure she picked a good spot before pulling her arm back and then threw with all her strength, watching the dagger easily slice through the air, aiming straight for the spot she had been eying on his right shoulder.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 17, 2011 6:10 am

He grinned.."Alright then that will work." He says as he then watched her pull out the dagger. He then stood still as the dgger bounced off the armor..."Hmm not even a scratch...Nor a dent." He grinned as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 17, 2011 10:45 am

she watched the weapong bouncw off before frowning. " i dont believe it.."walking over to him she reached up to inspect the spot she hit, "wow.. noy even a mark... oi and you avoided my question. do i need to poke you or something" leaning down she picked up the dagger and tucked it back into its sheath.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 17, 2011 5:39 pm

He looked to her and then grinned as he eyed her..."WOuld have to make straps for your armor." He says with a smile as he stretched slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next