The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 27 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 17, 2011 9:43 pm

she grinned'' ahh thought so.. normal straps?.. or do you have a specialty for that too ? " she lightly ran her hands over the armor, checking out and yet not at all very surprised to see not a single flaw in it." wooo, alright then, you are going to have to make me some of this armor.. i mean seriously , with something like this i wouldn't have to worry about being injured and such."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 27 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 17, 2011 11:12 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I can make some special ones." He grinned as she ran her hands over the armor...."I said I would didn't I." He grinned as he looked to her..."Your saftey is my intention." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 17, 2011 11:19 pm

she grinned'' alright then, and now see your starting to sound like a personal guard then a normal one"stuck her tongue out at him before poking him in the backside" in the training arena you won't be needing those.. no armor what so ever, just a bit of hand to hand and maybe some staff action.. thats about it.. unless of course your afraid of being beaten up by a woman?"granted, she was no mere woman but what was the fun in training if you couldn't beat the snot out of your partner if he had armor?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 17, 2011 11:24 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Maybe alittle." he says as he then cocked his head to the side when she poked him..."Thats fine." He grinned..."I'm pretty sure I can hold my own." He winked with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 17, 2011 11:53 pm

she rolled her eyes" uh huh sure sure, we shall see.. come on then i am eager to test you out..and not in the dirty way so get your mind out of the trash " grinned poking him again before heading back to camp. '' maybe later we can have some lunch and see what else needs to be done.. if you rnot too sore from the beating iam fixing to give you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 18, 2011 8:15 am

He grinned as he looked to her and then grinned..."Alrighty then lead the way." He says as he then laughed..."Ok sounds good to be." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 18, 2011 9:54 am

she grinned, already making her way back to the camp. if he followed he followed, if not oh well.. it didn't take long to get back to her tent, going in she stretched before digging around for the training equipment'' you know. its been a while actually since i have been in the arena, should be fun.i still remember the last guy i tossed around, he became a captian."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 18, 2011 10:50 am

He grinned as he followed her back to camp and then into the tent before watching her digging for the training equiptment. He then took his armor off laying it in the cornor before sitting down and watching her..."Captain huh." He says with a laugh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 18, 2011 11:24 am

she grinned as she looked over to him. " yes captian.. something you may be able to do if you wish. ." finding the training staffs she liked to use. she tossed him one.before kicking her boots off. " alright ready when you are . "grinned . moving out of the tent and walked bare footed to the training area. ignoring the fact that the men now figured out she was fixing to spar with someone.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 18, 2011 10:55 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I kinda liked the personal body guard better." He winked as he caught the staff and then nodded following her. Ignoring her men as well..."I just hope I don't embarass you." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 18, 2011 11:01 pm

she laughed'' hmmm personal body guard huh.. only because you get the benefit of being in my bed i bet" teased.. arching a brow a this cocky retort'' Hah! you embarras me? puh-lease, i think its the other way around, i am going to embarrass you " grinned, jumping over the gate of the arena easily before standing in the middle of it, legs spread apart a little as she held her staff in one hand then surveyed the guards that where gathering around in curiousity, before pointing over to two of the big ones" you two.. get in here.. think i need a little bit of a warm up. " grinned, watching their faces as they got a little nervous before obediantly jumping in. she kept her eyes on them as the pair split up . one on each side of them, both now having cocky looks on their face's.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 18, 2011 11:18 pm

He winked shaking his head..."I'm only there when you want me there." He says with a grin as he watched her enter the arena...He leaned against the post and watched as the two men came in.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 18, 2011 11:41 pm

she grinned, glancing back at him '' uh huh, usually every night'' teased, ignoring some of the men's whoots and hollers as she hunched down a little, her mind completely on the warm up now as she was charged, just as the one on her right reached her she spun out of the way and crached the staff against the middle of his back, sending him flying into the dirt as the one on her left charged as well, looking over at him she kicked out, catching him under the chin and sent him sprawling back, arching a brow as they both refused to get up'' aww that was just soo.. fast.. '' grinned. looking over to Keshin'' your turn love"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 19, 2011 10:34 am

He grinned as he watched her get her game face on. He was pretty impressed withthe way she handled the men. "Alright then." he grinned as he walked in twirrling his staff with ease he definattly wasn't a novice that was for sure. "Ready when you are." He grinned taking a defensive stance.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 19, 2011 11:11 am

she grinned, keeping her eyes on him as she waited'' mmm oh no hun you first. i wanna see what you got." looking him over she already got the feeling this would be fun, she already got the feeling that he would be good and that it wouldn't be done too fast, she may actually have to work a bit on this one. '' mmm did we ever make a wager on who wins?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 19, 2011 11:29 am

He grinned as he eyed her.."Alright then...And nope we didn't..What do you wanna wager." He says with a smile as he then took off towards her side stepping when he got close and went to sweep her legs with the staff.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 19, 2011 12:03 pm

she grinned, arching a brow as she caught his movement , barely missing the movement of the staff she at least managed to jump over the sweep, he almost got her though , landing on her feet, she jumped back and grinned'' sneaky .. mmmm i dunno.. can be coins.. or something else.. '' grinned, glancing at the other guys who amazingly where already wagering who would win.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 19, 2011 12:09 pm

He grinned as he eyed her..."I'll leave that up to you." He says as he then grinned comming at her again jumping up and bringing his staff down at her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 19, 2011 12:16 pm

she grinned'' well alright, i will collect after wards. ''sucking in a breath she brought her staff up to block his that was coming down on her, he hit with alot of force ,and it jolted her arm, hissing she followed his movements, lashing out when she could, and trying to block his own moves, he managed to get a good hit on her once or twice." your good, .. mmm but don't know if your good enough for a personal guard" grinned, goating him on as much as she could.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 19, 2011 8:16 pm

He grinned as the fought..."trying to make mw fight harder huh." he grinned as he jumped back spinning his staff around before charging in using his staff as a pole volt launching him self in the air flipping over her and spinning in the air coming down at her with the staff once again. His if she were to make eye contact she would see his eyes were dragon like...but it was something he didn't notice at all.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 19, 2011 10:27 pm

she came to a halt as he launched ovwr her laughing she grinned" but of course its no fun if you dont fight harder. " she was getting ready to block his attack when she did a double take and caught his eyes, her own widening in shock before giving a grunt of pain as his staff came down hard on her. jarring her straight down to the bones again and made her stumble back,his staff had hid her right in the shoulder,forcing the joint of of place to where her arm went limp and the staff dropped from her hand.

grabbing her shoulder she gave a slow hiss of pain, bitting bacl every nasty word she wanted to throw at him. considering it had been her fault for getting distracted..glancing at him she took a deep breath before speaking." need a bit of a break keshin... you got in a lucky hit"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 19, 2011 10:46 pm

He blinked slightly shaking his head before looked to her his eyes back to normal now.."Shit...Are you ok?" He asks as he walked over to her clearly he had lost a few seconds during the fight.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 19, 2011 10:57 pm

she arched a brow a little before frowning.. " yea i will live. " grumbled. studying him for a moment. not too worried bout popping her shoulder back in place. " uh hun... how often do you get black outs like that?. " she kept her voice low, ignoring the cold beads of sweat rolling down the back of her neck from the pain she was in. probably shock too but she ignored it like everything else.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 19, 2011 11:07 pm

He looked to her..."Not at all this is a first." he says as he eyed her..."I don't remember what happened." He says as he stuck his staff in the ground and examined her shoulder..."Hold still..." he says as he touched her shoulder his electricity numbing the nerves before be gave it a quick tap popping it in place.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 19, 2011 11:19 pm

she frowned " are you serious?. wait wha... ouch!!!" she hissed and glared at him, he may have numbed some of her nerves but that bone grinding against bone as he popped it back in place definitely didnt feel good.. atleast it wasnt hurting as much as it had before.. " i need a steamed cloth...the heat will help the muscles. " rubbing her shoulder she sighed. " you surprised me and i was stupid not to pay attention. thats what happened."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next