The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 25 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 07, 2011 6:39 pm

(( eep heading to work XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 25 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 07, 2011 6:41 pm

He grinned..."i ain't scared." he says with a smile as he kissed her forehead before resting back and closing his eyes as well. He would have to make his armor first of course.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 07, 2011 11:06 pm

she smiled, feeling the kiss on her forehead but didnt look at him. " dont think i am gunna go easy on you either. after all i have a reputation to hold up. " she was enjoying this a little too much, but figured he was more then worth it. taking a deep breath , she relaxed and before she knew it, she was drifting in and out of sleep slowly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 07, 2011 11:36 pm

"That you do." He grinned as he closed his eyes as well and drifted to sleep pretty quickly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 07, 2011 11:50 pm

it had gotten alot colder then she expected during the early hours of the morning, to the point where in her sleep she had gone completely under the covers and snugglef up to the warmth of his body as much as possibly, she barely woke to the sound of her horse moving about and tossing his head in the air. keeping the blanket over her head she gave a small grunt. " hush tritant. trying to sleep here and too damn cold to get up. "grumbled. definitely not a morning person at the moment.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 08, 2011 10:48 pm

He was already awake just laying there with her with her not even careing about the hourse at the moment.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 09, 2011 10:06 am

she rolled over and sighed as the horse nudged her back, peeking up from under the blankets at him she scowled" you been awake this whole time? heh , can't even help me with the horse. " teased, slowly pulling the blanket off her head.. ' gah , cold.. but suppose we must get up and get things done for ya?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 10, 2011 3:41 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Yup." He says as he then shook his head..."Hes jsut tellin ya its time to get up." He says with a wink as he leaned over and kissed her softly..."Hmmm I suppose so." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 10, 2011 4:37 pm

she laughed softly before nipping his lower lip and kissing him back." mmm yea, you gotta make your armor and then i can kick your backside around the training arena. '' getting up she stretched and patted her horse on the nose'' i am up settle down .. '' grinned, looking down at him'' you can pack things up since i unpacked it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 13, 2011 10:51 pm

He grinned as she kissed him back..."Hmmm that I do...And I may let you kick my ass around." he winked as he sat up and stretched slightly..."Hmmm what a night." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 13, 2011 11:15 pm

"let me?. pfft. you better not, or i will give you a harder beating" grinned,watching him stretch before she rolled her eyes. glancing at the pot. which she now went to go clean,glad they ate most of the chowder. so very little of it went to waste.. once cleaned, she set the things by the packs to be put away as she resaddled her horse. " dont get too comfy with that. every night will not be like that you know. as much as i would like it to be. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 14, 2011 10:49 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."I'm sure you will." He grinned as he stood up and then started to get dressed. When she saddled her hourse..."I know...But it would be nice if it could be." He says as he stretched once again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 14, 2011 2:20 pm

she smiled, glancing over to him'' yea it would be.. now stop dawdling'' teased , ,reaching over and poked him in the stomach'' finish getting dressed and lets get a move on.burning daylight here by just standing and chatting ya know. ''' though she was enjoying the view every time he stretched she wanted to get things done.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 14, 2011 9:08 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."alright alright..." he laughed as she poked him in the stomach..."making my armor will only take an hour or so." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 14, 2011 9:58 pm

"that fast?. okay now i am really interested and seeing how you make it. making armor for myself takes bloody hours."once everything was packed up she climbed up on the horse before looking down at him.."well get on up here then onless you prefer to walk?."she reached a hand out to him to help him up on the horse if he so desired to ride that is.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 14, 2011 10:48 pm

He grinned.."Yup that fast." He says as he then grinned.."I can make some for you." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side...Using the armor you already have of course." He says as he then took her hand and jumped up on the horse.."I'll ride." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 14, 2011 11:05 pm

she frowned, shifting a little to make room for him as he climbed up behind her. " mmm and what do i have to give in exchange for you making me armor?" there had to be a catch, there was always a catch. sometimes good and sometimes bad. she got the feeling that with him, it just may be extremely good. if any. nudging the horse into a light trot she glanced back at him. " hold on unless you wish to fall off.."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 14, 2011 11:07 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."How about you let me stick around." He says with a smirk as he then nodded moving his arms around her waist.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 14, 2011 11:19 pm

she grinned. " your already sticking around. pick something else. "leaning a little back against him she turned her head a little and nipped his chin.she wouldnt admit it, but she enjoyed this small bit of normalcy they where doing. she really didnt want the chaos of her life rear its ugly head just yet.but she wasn't a seer. she wouldnt be able to tell when and where the next big hunter would come for her hide.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 14, 2011 11:21 pm

He grinned as she leaned back and nipped his chin..."Alright alright...I'll think of somthing." He grinned as he moved and kissed her neck softly..."You will just have to be pacient." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 14, 2011 11:29 pm

smiling at the kiss to her neck she gave a large fake sigh. " i hate waiting. " mumbled, giving him a innocent look as she guided the horse through a safe path and out of the wooded area into another clearing."so then.. what are you going to do if i end up disappearing for a while?. " she glanced back at him. just curious of his answer considering there where times in the year when she had to go into hiding because she wouldnt be able to stay in her human form for long.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 14, 2011 11:33 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."I'm sure you can handle it." He says as he then cocked his head to the side.."I guess I'll stick around here if you won't let me go with ya." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 14, 2011 11:45 pm

she grinned. " you probably could come with me. but i might think your a snack. so who knows.." glancing around she sat up a little straighter. forcing the horse to stop as she surveyed the area around them she felt like she was being watched. it send a chill up her spine that she didnt like. ."how many villages did you pass before you got here?."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 14, 2011 11:53 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."Well have to see I guess." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side..."3 to be exact?...Why do you ask?" He questioned as he looked around.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 14, 2011 11:59 pm

she frowned, glancing back at him . "where you ever followed or asked about dragons by anyone?" she avoided his question for now as she turned back and nudged the horse into a light trot again. that feeling she had just got more intense and for some reason she felt like she was being hunted from somewhere.. but in her human form she couldnt be sure. she would have to shift. which would be highly dangerous at the moment.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next