The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 14 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:23 pm

she yawned, nuzzling his neck again and closing her eyes, slowly relaxing on him. '' mmm good.. heh , turning kinky on me love?.. '' she yawned again , unable to help herself, she really barely slept other then the other day. now she needed it. '' mmm nice long nap.. then running around... should be fun. and if you want anything just let me know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 14 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:28 pm

He smirked as she nuzzled his neck again..."Hmmm don't know but trying somthing new wouldn't be too bad." He says. "I think I have everything I want Right here." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:38 pm

she smiled , nudging him to lay down a bit. '' mmmm really ? and what all is that that you wanted?" she certianly had what she wanted, and was completely satisfied with it.. granted ,she would have to keep her distance from him when her season started, this was not the time to get pregnant and really didn't want to bring a child into a dangerous situation. '' heh, how well do you even know how to fight?.. well other then your sneakyness.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:43 pm

He grinned laying down..."Yes really....And what I want is you..." he grinned as he eyed her.."I'm a decent fighter...I mean I've made it this far and am still alive." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:52 pm

leaning up she kissed him again as she slowly moved off of him so she could lay down comfortably'' mmmm well thats true.. hah only thing people want from me is me being dead'' teased, poking his chest lightly '' you wanting me for other reason's is a wanted change.. i am actually enjoying it.. and as for you still being alive for the most part.. mmmmmm.. you got some fight in you but not realy trained.. i saw some of it when you where chunking tree's at me.. i think if we honed that up a bit.. you will be better. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:58 pm

He grinned as he kissed her back groaning as she moved off him, he then listened to her and grinned..."Training sounds pretty fun." He says with a smile as he laid his head back. "Maybe I won't have to chuck trees at you." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:07 pm

she laughed and rolled her eyes'' better not chuck tree's at me any more. you will end up with one up your ass'' teased, laying on her stomach as she grabbed one of the stuffed pillows and relaxed, closing her eyes and sighing. '' what made you come this way in your travels?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:10 pm

He shook his head.."Now that wouldn't be nice." He says with a smile as he then looked to her..."Just passing threw really..." He says with a laugh..."Then a certain someone stopped me." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:18 pm

she grinned'' not my fault i could sense your diference.. and of course you where like the twentieth person i have stopped and sent that way and your the only one who has come back alive'' teased.. nudging him with her hip lightly '' mmm just passing through? .. heh you had to have had some decision to come this way since there is plenty of other directions you could have gone. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:23 pm

He grinned as he looked to her...."Ohhh well thats nice to know.." He grinned as she nudged him with her hip..."I liked the look of the place." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:28 pm

she smiled'' well thats good. hoping to get this place a bit more profitable.. maybe you can helpwith that too .. '' stretching out she relaxed agian before sighing'' anyways.. i am going to sleep.. if you can't sleep feel free to walk around and such. or wake me up. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:34 pm

He grinned as he looekd to her..."Maybe." He says with a smile.."Me too.' says as he leaned over kissing her softly before laying back and closing his eyes.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:39 pm

She was up just as the sun was rising, ordered the men to get a large amount of breakfast ready before she checked in on Keshin again. who was sound asleep before she went off and supervised a few movements of supplies and checked on their prisoner who when she left, was cursing up a storm after her..

Smiling and shaking her head she got two large plates of food, one for her and one for Keshin before she went into the tent, set them down and reached over to wake him up as she slid her hands down his back and over his backside.. '' come on, wakey wakey .. got food. and we have some things to do ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Keshin woke as he felt her hands on him..."Hmmmm I'm awake." he grinned as he as he smellled the food..."Hmmm damn that smells good." He says as he sat up.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:54 pm

she grinned as she leaned down and gave him a light kiss on his cheek '' bacon with a ham steak and eggs and biscuits and some gravy .. kinda fattening i know but as a dragon i need my calories.. i burn them too fast hence why i am very fit and not an ounce of fat on me.. now come on .. '' moving away from him she sat down '' ohh and fresh juirce.. sorry no alcohol in the morning.. heh . even the guys don't like that rule. they love their drink.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:01 pm

He grinned..."Sounds damned good." he grinned as he stood u and walked over sitting down..."Hmm alcohol is proly not somthing to drink so eairly." he grinned as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:08 pm

she snorted'' tell that to the men. .heh apparently it relax's them.. but they also get pissy when fights start.. '' grinned, popping a piece of bacon in her mouth .. '' anyways.. we are running low on supplies and i need to go out to the neighboring cities and buy some.. just so you know i really don't steal much.. i tend to buy first only steal it if i have no money and desperately need something. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:12 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."They would prolly get pissy if I brought it up." He says as he started to eat as well..."I'll go with you." He says with a smile as he ate
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:17 pm

she grinned'' well good, was hoping you would say that since two wagon's will need to be going. '' she polished off her plate and drained her glass of juice before sitting back and licking her lips.. '' gotta get some life stock as well. couple of our cows got lose with that raid last night. and we still haven't found them. figured maybe a farmer or something came upon them. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:56 am

He grinned.."Alright then." He says with a smile as he contined to eat before nodding his head..."Someone with a good sense of smell loosing cattle." He teased with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:24 pm

she grinned'' hey now. cows smell the same. every single one of them. can't really tell who belongs to who so don't pick on me for that'' teased, nudging him as she waited for him to finish his food. '' besides there are plenty in the city , i can just buy more they are not that expensive. and i can't keep up with everything you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:45 pm

He grinned.."ahhh I see." he says with a smile as he finished his food before getting up and stretching. "Alright then suppose ill get my pants back on." he says with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:51 pm

licking her lips she looked him over before sighing'' yep. suppose you must to keep all the women from jumping on you . heh your not exactly fat you know.. you actually look like the ideal marriage material for most of the single women in the town.. soo.. yes it is in your best interest to put some clothing on.. '' teased. clearing away the dishes to hand over to the soldier who was charged with cleaning before setting aside her bag that she would be bringing.. '' they will load our little guest up in one of the carts to take to town. apparently the town hall wants to do a bit of a hanging.. i mean after all the man did kill alot of their people.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:35 pm

He grinned.."I suppose your right." he smirked a he grabbed his pants pulling them on not bothering with a shirt..."a hanging...suits him." he smirked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:37 pm

she snorted'' no gutting would suit him better but.. i am not that violent.. atleast not just yet.. '' teased. reaching over and poking him lightly . '' mmm shirtless.. suits me just fine, love to watch you move anyways.. '' grinned as she nudged him out of the tent.'' come along then''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next