The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 2 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 18, 2011 11:05 pm

He took the food and ate it sparling chewing it thoughtfully, he had learned that the more he chewed the food the more filled up he would feel. He smiled though when she made her comment about him looking better. "Why thank you"

He took the dog tags of of his pocket and kissed them then shook his head. "No nothing else" He stated then he looked her over. "Need any help?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 2 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 19, 2011 8:04 am

"It's ok, I'm jsut abotu done adn I can carry them it doesn't weigh very much" she said "Well, where do you want to start, there's the old school, a lake...I need to look something up so the Library later on and we could probably stay there as well since its in a liveable state" she said thinking carefully. Shethen looked to him "well you can pick" she said

She had thought very carefully about her shelters that she would use throughout the weeks but would have to adjust them since a few of them could only now shelter one person. "Also you can show me some places as well if you like, it'd be interesting to learn about other things, since I learned a lot from old stories and data from the old library's computer" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 19, 2011 9:38 am

Smiling at Rene when she said she didnt need any help. She of course would be used to do everything herself, just like he was. Hopefully they could learn to lean on one and another to get through this all.

He licked his lips and then chewed his upper lip thinking about the choices. "How about the old school" He wanted to see if it would trigger any memories to see if that really was where he was before.

"The libary would be good later on too, do the computers still work?" He asked a bit surprised.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 19, 2011 9:44 am

"Ok tehn" she said and lead the way to the school walking beside him as she began taling," one of the old ones does, but it's slow, I'm working on it in order to increase it's speed by useing some parts for the other computers" she said. Ren was excellent at fixing things and making thing from nearly anything and they always seemed to work... well msot times.

When they got to the old school she helped him get over the fence being careful of the spikes and looked to it. It looked like an old mansion those ones you would see in victorain times. or something like that anyway. It had a few broken windows which wer boarded up with rotting wood and the inisde was pretty empty now, It had jsut been left to rot and the only way through was one of the doors that had been locked "would you mind taking the blankets for a bit while I pick the lock?" she asked looking over to him
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 19, 2011 10:38 am

He listened to Ren talk he nodded. So one of the computers were working. He still didnt understand why everything around them collasped. He didnt understand it but it really didnt matter ,it happened and thats all that mattered.

He thanked her for helping him over the fence then looked up at the school. He sighed, it felt oddly familier but he couldnt put his finger on it. He took the blankets and watched her pick the lock. "I wonder who boarded it up?" He wrinkled his brow "Was this closed before the collaspe?" It was clear that he had big patches of his meemory gone .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 19, 2011 10:46 am

She looked to him "That's it, I knew I regocnised you from somewhere. she said "you were in one o the other classes here, did you loose part fo your memeory?" she asked "It was boarded up before yes, just before really" she said curious as to why he was missing part of his memories. She finished picking the lock adn opened the door backing off a bit as the door almsot fell on her "well, it's definatly old, we should both becareful ok?" she said and looked inside.Everything was falling apart here, But to Ren it looked interesting and also rather curious since it was the oldest building in the entire city. She looked back to him "come on it's safe, just don't wonder ok?" she said to him in a soft voice looking around. She waited until they found a steady part of floor. She looked aroudn seeing old textbooks, rotting wooden tables and desk and chairs missing parts scattered on the floor.."Maybe it wasn't as empty as we thought huh? what do you think?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 19, 2011 11:06 am

Looking up at her shocked Cody slowly nodded. It was like a sudden photograph he was walking in a hallway and Ren walked passed. He shook his head as it fadded. "Yes i think I was" He said softly. "When I woke up I had forgotten so much, its strange like I know I am forgetting something but I dont know what, if that even makes sence"

He followed with her slowly looking around. "Yeah doesnt seem as empty as it looked"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 19, 2011 11:16 am

She stopped and looked to him "judging by that you had a flashback" she said and flicked through an old text book and sneezed shaking her head with all the dust as she dropped the book. " who knew so much dust could build up in books after two years" she said and sneezed again.
" considering the other school has already fallen, this one has already been here for over a century now" she said smiling as she enjoyed the old feeling of the school. it had laways felt familair to her and relaxed more "Do you not speak very much?" she asked "and what did you see in that flashback? if you don't mind me asking?"
The chains of her guns and daggers which rested below her back rattled every now and then as she moved keeping her footsteps light a silent as not to shock anyone.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Cody nodded "Yeah I remembered walking down this hallway and seeing somene that I could be sure was you" He blushed slightly. Not mentioning that in his flashback she looked even more like an beautiful angel he didnt want her to feel akward around him.

He sneezed at the same time he did. "It is amazing how much dust is around" He thought for a moment. "Especally since most dust is dead skin cells" He then shrugged "No I guess I dont speak, much, I guess I was always quiet"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 19, 2011 1:54 pm

" I already know that, Also it most likely was me, I was the only one with mixed eyes in the school" she said almost proudly and laughed slightly seeing him blush "sorry, you look so cute when you blush, even though you are a boy" she said and couldn't help it really laughing slightly as she looked to him her mixed eyes meeting his as she looked to him. "nad some people are just quiet it's no big deal just curousity" she said smileing softly after she stopped herself giggleing.
She looked to the next room, it was a small lab and all the chemicals either contained mould or had evapourated, it looked really old and wasn't too dusty but still dusty all the same.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 19, 2011 7:42 pm

When she called him cute he blushed even a deeper red causing his ears to burn. He laughed nervously. "Well you are cute, for a girl anyways" He said with a grin, trying to ease over it.

He followed her into the other room and eyed the stuff. "Seems like if there is anyone they havent been in here"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 19, 2011 10:11 pm

She blushed slight but just laughed to shrugg it off "Ok, ok" she saidlaughing as she looked at a bottle of strange liquid "and seems your right, who would want to, it stinks in hear even for a lab" she said and heard growling "Cody,listen carefully. just back up out of here slowly and make sure you don'tmake a sound" said Ren spotting something as she heard growling.

The creature stood up and she gripped Cody's hand making sure he didn't just leg it which would actaully be a lot worse."trust me on this and don't just bolt" she said whispering to him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Cody noticed her reaction and made a mental note, it seemed that she liked him saying nice things, he wondered if it felt the same a when she had said that nice thing about him, he would have to try it more.

When he heard the growling he tensed and swallowed but followed Rens instructions and since she was hold his hand he stood there waiting.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 19, 2011 10:37 pm

She slowly began to back up "it's ok" she said looking to him keeping one hand beside her gun at all times as she backed off once they were far enough away she closed the door to the lab and ti began to scratched growling in anger "Ok, now we run" she said and began running not letting go of his hand still as bits of the building began to fall. "I pretty sure that anyone here would be screaming by now, so it seems empty" she said hearing the door begin to break she turned back "You ok?" she asked suddenly stopping as a peice of the floor above clatered to the ground infront of her. She looked up checking that nothing else woud fall
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Cody kept silent and backed up with her. He noticed the hand on the gun and wrinked his brow but kept silent, he wasnt sure what was going on but that there were noises and they were probably in danger but he didnt let it worry him, between the two of them they could keep eachother safe.

"I am fine" He gasped when something fell though. Then looked up with her to see if anything else woudl fall.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri May 20, 2011 1:47 pm

She smiled at him laughing slightly and then pulled him forward noticing some else about to fall on him and then just pulled him along with ehr quickly as she got out of there and turned seeing it colaspe infront of them. she whistled.."well we know there's no one there now" she said not hearing a thing, only silence... she laughed again and let go of his hand "seems our adventure in there got cut short, why don't you take the lead?" she said looking to him waiting for a response.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Cody gasped slightly when he pulled him forward but nodded his thanks when he noticed the reason. He followed her quickly and sighed "Yeah I guess no one is there now" He was a bit sad about it being gone. Then he sighed and smiled at their adventure.

"Well where I went turned out to be a bad thing, how about you decide the nect spot, might be better luck"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 21, 2011 1:37 am

"oh come on, don't thinklike that. That place has been here for over a century now so it was bound to fall soon" she said laughing "I know, how about the park. it still looks that same as two years ago and it's peaceful there" she said "Also there is no chance of buildings falling on our heads" she said joking slightly "and don't be so sad, there is still a chance" she said looking to him over her shoulder.
She lead him to the old park and she was right, the flowers were still blooming and it looked in perfect condition. She justsmiled adn walked into it happily "told you. Its the only place where nothing has changed, since it's mostly natural anyway"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Cody shrugged. "Yeah I guess so, just odd that it deicded to crumble then" He nodded his head at the sound of the park. "That would be nice" He smiled "I am not sad, I found you and that makes this my best day since I woke up.

As they made it to the park he gasped at the flowers. "Wow its so prefect in the midst of such distruction"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 21, 2011 1:10 pm

"that's why I like it here, nothing can die, it's safe and it smells of fresh air" she said as she closed her yes and took in a deep breath and walked around a bit and then spotted her favourite spot right in the corner of the park was a tree which created a cave with it's evergreen leaves. "Come on, I'll show you my favourite spot" she said looking to him. She wasa lot happier jsut remaining in the one place she held so many memories.
She lead him there beside it was one of the water sources it had water so clear that you could see the bottom and it looked as if all the destruction, damage and harm had never occured. It was like a small world within a world. "I Used to come here a lot just to think and get away from the destruction happening around me and also when I used to play hide and seek with one of my freinds, they never foudn me here" she said softly. "Well what do you think?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Cody copied Rene's actions and breathed in the fresh air. He smiled and followed Rene around. Everything was prefect here he still couldnt get over it. He slowly followed Rene and looked into the water. "Wow its like I can see to the bottom"

He sat down then laid down. "It is completly and unbelivabley amazing" He said with awe in his voice.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 22, 2011 1:19 am

"You actually can" she said and kneeled beside the water and filled her water bottle before she took a drink and then sat herself beside him "I was amazed when I first found this place but you just seem completely stunned" she laughed slightly "do you know how you forgot your memories?" she asked
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 22, 2011 8:46 am

Cody sat up and filled his own water bottle and took a long drink. "Its been awhile since I have had water this clean" He said with a little laugh. He then he laid back down and turned his head to her. "No I dont know, I just remember seeing my parents being dragged away, and then I woke up....I am not sure how long I was out for, or if I was even out that whole time" He sighed "Confusing I guess"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 22, 2011 8:54 am

"hmm, I Guess it woudl be" she said a bit sadly but shook her head and lay back down taking something from her pouch. It was an old Mp3..."I found it here a few months ago, someone must have droped it. I fixed it as well, shesh old technolodgy is weird" she said laughing "want to listen?" she asked looking at him as she waited for a answer from him as she put in one head phone leaving the other for him if he wanted to listen. She flicked through some of the music and found a good song and listened to it watching the sky. It was the complete oposite of the earth beneath it forever peaceful and calm with the clouds just drifting lazily across it's blue backdrop.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 23, 2011 10:18 am

Sighing Cody nodded but then smiled. "I didnt mean to damper the goodness of this place" He watched full of curiosity as she pulled of the MP3 player. He saw it then his eyes light up.

"Yes please" He said and put the one ear full into his ear and closed his eyes and listened to the music.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next