The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 13 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:37 am

"Hmmm, you could be right" she said nodding a little and looked to him "possibly but not many things can change a person so you were most likely like that before" she said "and it's fine, I don't midn at all, You always look to deep into things but atleast I have someone to listen to, huh?" she laughed a little. She finished checking over his eye and smiled "It'll definatly get better you can count on that, and I'm good... shesh you should know that for one I'm walking about..." she said before she drifted off a little startled awake by his voice and looekd to him sticking ehr tounge out playfully "I know that, but it's just... It's a chagne from having to worry so much, that's all so it feels safe" she nodded and then rolled onto her front and looked to him proping herself up on ehr elbows. "Wonder what we can do tomorrow, maybe we can explore a bit more?" she asked.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 13 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:12 am

Blushing slightly Cody chuckled "Well I am glad that we found each other, lot less boring and less scary too" He sighed then laid back down. He really didnt want to leave this place, sure it was cold but it was so peaceful, he could forget for a little while what was going on.

He shook his head. "I will continue to worry and ask until we find a cure for what happened to us" He licked his lips and sighed. 'You are worried about my eye too right?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:19 am

She nodded a little "Yeah, we won't go mad with loniness either" she said softly rustling her hair before she re-tied it back in a ponytail. "We should get inside in a little bit before we fall asleep" she said yawning feeling rather tired. "and your just a worry wort, of course I'm worried I wouldn't keep asking about it if I wasn't" she said to him.
"We can search in the morning, for once, lets just relax..." she said ehr voice drifting again.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:02 am

Nodding Cody smiled but watched her rustle with her hair. He then frowned when she said that they should go inside, he didnt want to but she also knew that she was right he sighed then stood and nodded. "Alright well since both of us are halfasleep we best get going" He looked around.

"Wheres Cass?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:08 am

She moved a little and Cass jumped up barking with a dog like grin on her muzzle. Ren laughed a little and nuzzeled the pup before she stood up a little picking cass up in her arms and then offering on arm to help him to his feet. She soon knelt down to a hole in the roof and jumepd down almsot stumbling over as she landed.

SHe looked around a little and put one of the heat rods up between some bits of wood she found after putting Cass down. "Coming down Cody?" she asked,Looking up to him before she went back to finding the blankets and sighed a little, not able to find one of them rustling her hair a little before pulling ehr ribbon out her hair falling down her back and over her shoulders,her hair really was very long.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Laughing as he saw Cass he shook his head. "Aww there you are I didnt see you" He then sighed and took her hand to help himself up "Thank you" He then gasped as she jumped threw a hole he raced to it then was about to call down when she called up.

"Be right there" He then leaped threw landing with a a soft thud then watched her rustle her hair and smiled at the length. "Long haur you have there"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:48 pm

"Can't be bothered to cut it" she said and yawned a little, "Do you know where the other blanket is?" she asked him, she was exhusted for some reason and she had a lot to think about as well.
She searched around a little more before giving up having no luck, she looked a little sheepish "You ok with sharing one blanket?" she asked, it was cold tonight the winter was certaintly kicking in that was for sure. Cass whined a little and got under the blanket and she laughed "of course you cna join us, we can fit you in somehow" she laughed
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:51 am

Cody smiled "Well it looks good" He shook his head about the other blanket "No I dont sorry" Her yawning was turning contaious though and he was starting to yawn as well. The day catching up with him he guessd.

"Thats alright we can share" He said softly then laughd at Cass "We wouldnt forget abotu yyou cass" He theen let her lay down before he did to make surethere was enough room. Only then would he lay down and tryy to get some sleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:30 am

Ren settled down pulling the blanket over her and cass leaving enough room for Cody and she looked to him "Your going to freeze you know" she said looking up to him laughing as he yawned as well. "there is enough room for you, sleepy" she laughed yawning again and curled up a little exhusted. She soon drifted off to sleep, into a dream filled sleep, Cass settled down between the two of them moving a little in her sleep.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:21 am

Chuckiling Cody laid down "I was just waiting for you to get comfortable" He then smiled and ruffled Cass's fur and licked his lips. He was surprisily tired too so yawned one last big yawn then closed his eyes and soon was fast asleep just like Ren.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:12 am

"Shesh, such a gentlemen" she said half joking before she kissed the top of his head "night Cody, night cass" she said and curling up a little she was soon asleep. She did not awaken until the morning came, sleeping peacefully until then. Cass woke up every now and then to check on them both but was forever careful not to nudge them.

When the morning came Ren moaned and curled up tighter not wanting to get up just yet and looked over to Cody.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:49 am

It was true he was a genleman. For some reason and he couldnt figure out why but he felt as if he had to be protective of Ren and Cass. He knew that they were the same age and Ren was fully capable of protecting herself but for what ever reason he felt that their needs must come first be it food or blankets.

In the morning he woke and smiled. "Hmmm I feel like I am looking to the face of an angel" He said. Then blushed "Sorry I am still waking up" He rubbed his eyes then sighed "How did you sleep?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:13 am

She smiled a little at him when he woke up "Aww hwo sweet" she said blushing from it though and kissed his cheek as thanks, "I slept well, you? and by the looks of it you look all better as well, there's no mroe swelling at last" she said glad that it had all gone down and that he seemed ok. Seeing him blush only made her giggle "How cute" she said laughing still before stopping "Sorry I can't help it" she said and sat up to sort out their breakfast. She had noticed that he seemed to have changed a little but didn't mind although she still felt his needs were just as importnat if not more so.
She sorted the food out and put it over the fire to cook still half under the blanket though and looked back to him handing him his share.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:40 am

Still a bit sleepy he was a bit surprised when she kissed his cheek. "Hmmm thanks" He said softly. He let a big yawn then covered his mouth. "I can see better now, a bit blury but I think that is just cause its still morning" He said with a grin "And how are you feeling how is the fever?"

"I like your laugh" He admited boefore taking the breakfast. "Thank you" He sighed. "So what shall we do today?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:51 am

She smiled “Seems to have sorted itself out” grinning a little at him “and that’s good” she said glad that he was better if anything. She smiled a little blushing at what he said before she began eating her breakfast “T-thank you” she said and thought a little “Why don’t you pick, I can’t think of anything” she said looking at him. “Ah, wait if I remember correctly there should be an old theme park nearby, maybe we can explore that?”

She remebered going there every now and then but had neverexplored it, but now she had Cody and Cass with her so thought maybe it would be fun.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Cody smiled. He was so happy that he had found Ren or rather that he had found her. He licked his lips and ruffled Cass's fur. He did not know what to do so he was grateful when Ren came up with something that they could do.

"That sounds good" He sighed "I hope that one day everything will go back to normal"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:24 pm

She looked ot Cody when he said that, but she knew that it could never happen, the world would never go back to normal, but she too hoped and wished for that "Yeah, so do I" she whispered softly and stood up. "Also maybe we can try to find a mroe permanent base?" she suggested. "I'm sure there must be somewhere" she said and looked to him.

Once they were at the otld theme park she smiled a little it was mostly in tact, the rides were no longer working but still it was better than nothing. She looked around "Brings back memories huh?" she said smiling as she ran her hand along a broken carosel horse.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:54 am

"I know its stupid to think so but I just wish yah know?" He said softly with a shrug. He looked around and sighed. "Yes many good memories" He looked around the theme park and nodded again. "Such a happier time, I really wonder what happened, like to everyone"

He followed her to the carosol and touched one of the fake horses. "Seems so strange, like its here just waiting to be fixed up to move again"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:04 pm

She nodded and looked to him “Yeah, it does doesn’t it… and I wonder as well, they could be anywhere, they might not even be here… but they will always be somewhere even if we can’t quite reach it yet” she said running her fingers along the man of the fake horse. She didn;t tell him the fact that most of the dead she'd seen had those numbers, she didn't want to think about it and she didn't want to see him upset.

She gave a light sigh and lifted her head up to the sky.."It feels like forever doesn't it.. oh well, atleast We have each other" she said smiling

Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Cody was tempted to sit on the horse and just pretend at least for a moment that everything was good and kind and right in the world. But he doubted that it would be able to hold his weight so he had to settle for touching it lightly and just picturing it with his mind.

He had a feeling that Ren was hidding something from him and he was fine with it, he also had a feeling he was forgetting something like his mind was blocking something for him. Protecting him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Ren began to wonder around a little just searching through the memories of when she had come here. She closed her eyes a little and sat down on an old bench, she looked ot the sky. "I wonder what would've happened if none of this had happened?" she said. SHe had hidden a lot from Cody really, the people with numbers, her feelings and many many other things on top of that.
Cass looked to her and barked she picked her up and looked to her whispering "I'll tell him when I'm ready" she then put her down, she whined and growled a little before going to Cody and barking just wanting to play a little since they both seemed a little down.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Cody sighed "I dont know what would life be like, but the one thing I do think maybe we wouldnt have met, I mean thats one good thing right" He asked with a bit of a blush.

He laughed at Cass and chuckled finding a pinecone threw it for the dog to fetch. "I know its not a ball but maybe it will be just as good right?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:04 pm

"Hmm, I never thought of that, but possibly not... Afterall I wasn't one to go onto the track unlike some people" she laughed and looked to the date on her watched and then at the sky smiling a little to herself. She looked at him and laughed "Sorry, I can't help it, your jsut so cute when you blush" she said going over and pecking his cheek again. "Although I'm sure you would be the next person to find the lab covered in strange goo..." she joked smiling a little.

Cass barked and wagged her tail and chased after it when it was thrown. Ren sat back down thinking again, giving a sigh "Shesh, so much to think about" she muttered under her breath.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:12 am

"I was just trying to find the bright side" He paused "Try to make you smile a little for you look so cute when you do smile" He chewed his bottom lip and only blushed more when she called him cute for blushing. He threw the pinecone again and then turned to Rain and sighed.

"Well least we are toether now" He didnt catch her last coment and then bit his lip "Pardon me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:54 am

She smiled weakly "I know, and thanks... but now your just copying me" she said blushing a little and watched as he played with Cass. she smiled a little to herself before she crept up behind him and suddenly wrapped her arms around his shoulders "Boo!" she said hoping to give him a bit of a jump, laughing a little "Give youa jump?" she asled playing around a little now.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next