The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 3 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 23, 2011 10:26 am

"you didn't don/t worry about such things, we all get over them" she said laughing as she listened to the song relaxing a bit and smiling to herself "Shesh, I forgot how nice it was to hve company" she said "well, do you have any questions\?" she asked trying to get a conversation going
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 3 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 23, 2011 10:43 am

Cody was relived that he didnt ruin the moment .He was even more relaxed with the music. He nodded "Yes it does feel good to have another person, I was nearly going nuts talking to myself. I was even anserwing myself at points." He chuckled a little nervously.

"Uhhh, well since I dont remember much, what do you remember about before the collaspe, like why did it, is it just our city or the world?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 23, 2011 10:50 am

She laughed slightly "I think anyone would go mad, I just found loads of things to keep me busy such as taking apart the old computers, the ones that broke of course" she said "and why are you laughing nervously?" she asked "I won't judge you on those kinds of things although admittly it is rather funny thought, jsut the thought of it" she said

"I don't know, I haven't found a high enough point to get a good look. however, It can't jsut be this place and I was too busy trying to find another surviour before I tried to see if it was just this place... But I doubt it, those creatures move fast and some ore just plain dangerous. They probably destroyed a lot of place over the years" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 23, 2011 10:58 am

Cody looked at her "I think even before I was a bit shy, wasnt I?" He asked her since it seemed she remembered him from before. "It is funny" He said blushing slightly.

He was slightly disapointed to hear that she thought it was far spred. "Yeah I guess it couldnt have been contained." He clsoed his eyes. "Wish thre was a way to rid the world of those things" He said with a bit of anger.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 23, 2011 11:04 am

"yeah, I didn't talk to you mcuh though, I spent most of my time taking things apart and learning about science and my other subjects that I liked, and trust me they came in handy" she said "aww so cute" she said when he blushed giggling slightly and then stopped and listened to the rest of what he said..."Well my uncle was sort of working on that but one of the bases burnt a lot fo her notes, his were faulty but I could easily fix them since they were always missing only one peice of the puzzle" she said.
"and I'm sure anyone would be angry, but at the momment there isn;t much we cna do apart from live" she said closing ehr eyes as the sun got in one of them.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Cody continued to listen to the music and Rene. He sighed of course she was right they had to focus on living, maybe if they were lucky there were more surviors somewhere.

He thought for a moment. "Maybe in time we could try again, try to find some way to rid this world of those things" He sighed "But in time for now lets just live" He smiled at her. "Its gotten a lot better even though we just found eachother, its gotten a lot less lonely"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 23, 2011 10:16 pm

She smiled "yeah, a lot less lonely" she said lifting her head up slightly and then rested her head on her hands staring at the sky still "and your right, we should try again. One day anyway" from the corner of her eye she looked to him as she spoke this time. Shejerked up sitting hearing something
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 24, 2011 11:22 am

It was less lonely even with just one other person, but they were together now and as long as he didnt get too annoying he knew that they would be together for a long time.

When she jerked up he did as well. "What" he mouthed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue May 24, 2011 11:26 am

"Listen" she said letting one hand slip to her holsters. She stood up slowly taking the headphone out of her ear and looked around hearing a low growl. "Cody, stand up slowly and don't make a sound" she said knowing something was there and it wasn't good at all. She kept her eyes on where the growling was coming from. "Don't run-" she stoped hearing another growl.."Ok forget the this place is safe, They still found us" she said sounding a bit worried as she decided on what they should do.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 9:31 am

Cody slowly pulled out the earphone too and stood and remained silent. He closed his eyes hoping it would be nothing. But when she said the found them he knew it was no longer safe.

He stood there waiting to see what she would do, she had more experiance then he did so he would follow her instructions .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 25, 2011 9:41 am

She pulled out one gun and shot one down the other lunged towards them and she grabbed hold of his hands and legged it stopping after a bit and looked back laughing before she thought for a bit "How about I teach you somethings, that way you'll find it a lot easier" she said fliping her gun back into her holster.
"Also that way you;ll get to learn something and it'll pass a lot of time as well" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 9:51 am

Cody watched surprised that she was able to do that. "Wow you are amazing" He then nodded. "Yes please" She wasnt sure what she was going to teach him but anything would be good.

He rubbed his chin. "I guess I should have learned to shot a gun before this all happened, but I was never really intrested." He looked up and smiled "I remember that, it must be a good thing right?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 25, 2011 9:56 am

"Yeah, I can teach you to use mine sinceI can still use my daggers since their also on chains" she said "we should get ot library first, how that injury anyway?" she asked walking beside him as she headed towards the library.
"Also the library has a small yard at the back, we can use that for practice" she said "You can just ask me questions if you like, I don't mind answering them" she said considering he didn't talk much she thought it might help "also no on could have prdicted this would happen, hence why there have barely been any signs of others." she rustled her hair and re tyed it before she kept at a pace that he could keep up with.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 11:14 am

Cody smiled "I would really like that, cause then I can help you protect us" He sighed. "Libary sounds great" He smiled trying to make it look better then it was. "Its fine really" He was still limping but was trying to hide it.

"I know it couldnt have been predicted this but I still feel bad for not learning. Its good to be able to protect yourself even from wild animals right?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 25, 2011 11:25 am

She noticed him limping "liar, your still limping, you can trust me you know" she said adn helped him walk a bit faster. "I'll help you change the bandages when we get there ok? you need to keep it clean to help it heal quickly" she said nodding "and yeah you would, but just because you don't ahve a gun or daggers doesn't mean you can't help at all, traps and such are easy, people just forget about them" she said and as they got there she spoke again " of course it's good to be able to protect yourself but they aren't wild animals their not normal ones anyway. some got into the powerplant and contain lot of radioactive material in them" she said
sheopened the doro and made sure he was inside and shoed him the working computer "you can do whatever you like there, now where did I store that food" she said and clambered over a fallen book shelf
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 26, 2011 9:59 am

Cody blushed "I just dont want to be a burdon" He smiled and allowed her to help him. He nodded. "I do think it is clean but I will change the bandages soon" He nodded with the trap idea. And then he gasped at the power plant. "Wow so thats why they are so...." he struggled to find the right word "Like that" he finally said.

Cody nodded and looked around,. "Arlight" He started to look around and then stopped as he felt a tremer. "Hmmm still a bit shaky"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 26, 2011 10:04 am

Ren felt he tremor as well " That's odd" she said and quickly went back and checked the electric "and who said your a burden, your really not" she said and felt another tremor and kept her balance and then lay down underneath the electric suply and checked it over proping ehr knees up and jumped feeling another one again it was stronger "this place shouldn't be so weak, it is a very new and strong building" she said and then stood up walking over to him a bit confused and her a load of parks and turned "Ok, that might explain it"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Cody recoved from the shaking and shook his head,. "I am just making sure I dont become one, a burdan that is." He watched her checking something and scratched his head with a confused look on his face.

"What explains what?" He aksed feeling very foolish. He knew as the male he should have known more about electricty and such. When the other tremour happened he grew more nervous. "See I am bad luck" He joked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 26, 2011 10:22 pm

"you don't have to check, honestly your injured you should worry about recovering." she said "the elcetricity has gone hay wire so it causing this place to tremble and have tremors and you are not bad luck, shesh about half theese buildings are so od their bound to collaspe and tremors like this will happen plus it's not the first time either"she said. He uncle was genuis and had taguth ehr everything he knew before all this happened so Ren was very clver for her age, always had been really.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Cody blushed again when he was told to worry more about recovery. "I want to help" He insteted "I am just no good at much he said a little angerily and kicked the air with his good leg. He felt the next tremor and froze looking up. "How long as it been since this all happened?" He sighed wishing he was smarter, or at least less clubmsy.

He loked around again as if he was worried that they had been followed again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 29, 2011 3:28 am

"A little while, we should get out of here efore it collaspes" she said and saw a few giant bookshelves collaspe near them.
She back up a bit and grabbedhis hand again making sure her got out and stopped "My locket" she said and turned back to go find it quickly as the building collasped.
"Where is it" she said trying to find it quickly forgetting the fact the building as getting seriously close to collaspeing on her.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Cody looked up again as the giant bookshelve collapse a little too close for comfort. He took her hand in his and started to leave. He wanted to make sure that they were safe but then he felt her hand slip out. "Rene" He whispered harshly. He chewed her bottom lip seeing her go back in he chased in after her and reached her.

"This is going to collaspe we should go" But knowing how important trickets were. He had the dogtags. So he bent down. "Where do you think you lost it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 30, 2011 3:41 pm

"I can find it myself just get out, it'll be easier for me to get out of this than you" she said adn hurried him outside and made sure he didn't get back for a bit as she looked around. After a while she found her locket and put it back round her neck just as the whole thing collasped on her.
She had avoided being completely crushed but had a few injuries and desperatly tried to move the bit of wall that was held up over her head breathing hard "Ouch" she said quietly and tried pushing it off her again. SHe sheilded her head from another shelf falling which made her black out.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Cody was about to object and tell her that it would be better if they both looked it would go quicker. But she forced him outsdie and although he was worried about her he stayed outside.

Time seemed to pass very slowly. He was about to go in but thought differently about it, she wanted him to wait. He had planned on waiting until he heard a crash.

He rushed in "Rene" He paused then called louder "RENE"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue May 31, 2011 1:53 am

Ren didn't responsed for a while but after she had woken up she shouted as loud as she could and tried to move traped under rubbled and fallen shelves and pieces of ceiling and wall.
She tried to kicked off a bit of wallbut failed "Cody!" she shouted desperatly hoping he culd hear her shouting.

The rubble was scattered everywhere. She though quickly and used on of her hands to grab her dagger adn foudn and opening before she thread it through knowing thelight would reflect off the silver blades.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next