The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince for sale/

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Prince for sale/ - Page 5 Empty Re: Prince for sale/

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:49 am

Feeling her tongue on his lips he laughed and pretened to bite at it. He was enjoying what she was doing. And felt better that she was in controle. He knew then that he was not hurting her. He obeyed and allowed himself to be pulled up. He whimpered softly as he started to kiss his neck.

He rubbed her hips. "Hmmm you feel good too"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:44 am

She jerked back a little as he pretended ot bite her tongue and laughed a little smiling at him sweetly she could tell he was enjoying what she was doing before she moved a little and flipped them whispering into his ear "I'm not made of glass, plus you're too gentle to hurt me" she said and kissed him softly wrapping her arms around his neck and shoulders, trusting him not to hurt her "I'm sure you still have some of your spirit left" she said and ran a hand over his cheek softly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:08 am

Chuckling softly as he saw how Amber was acting he growled ad he was flipped. He cocked his head to the side but allowed himself to quicken the pace a little but he didnt do it too hard. "You are so prefect I just dont want to hurt you" He bent down and kissed her passionatly as he thrusted into her. "Ohh you feel so good" He groaned out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:40 am

She looked to him hearing him growl as she flipped them and laughed a little. Hearing what she said she smiled "I'm not perfect, Chase and you won't hurt me" she said softly to him moving a hand to caress his cheek again, kissing him back just as passionatly as she moved ehr hips up to meet him as he thrusted into her.

SMiling as she heard him groaning out she genlty nipped his bottom lip, smiling at him as she looked him in the eye. She moaned, noticing he had quickened his pace arching her back a little resting her hands on his arms and gripping them a little, she moved her head up and kissed his neck softly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:37 pm

The seses were more then he could almost handle he grunted and growled and kissed her passionetly. Whimpering as he moved her hips. "Hmmm Amber" He monaed out into her ear before he gently nibbled on it then suckled on it.

"Hmmm Amber" He continued groaning. He smiled down at her and coninued thrusting gently.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:23 pm

She smiled a little hearing him moan out into her ear, she moaned softly as he nibbled and suckled on her ear; looking to him hearing her name again, still moving her hips up to meet his. She pulled back from ths kissed panting a little before she kissed him softly, tenderly smiling into it before she trialed her kisses to his neck again and move her hands up to rest on his chest and then loosely around hsi neck and shoulders smiling back up at him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:52 am

He was enjoying himself so much and happy that she seemed to be enjoying herself as well. He didnt think this is how his life would have gone. Not that he could remember much of before the jail/whore house.

He smiled at her panting "Hmmmm is my sweet one have problems breathing?" He said with a bit of tease. As she touched him he moaned out again "Hmmmm yes" He thrusted into her hard then took his thumb and rubbed her nub gently. "You are in controle my love, where you want me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:01 am

She blushed a little as he said ‘my sweet one’ noticing he was speaking with a bit of a tease in his voice and nipped his lips laughing, still panting though “you’re a tease my love” she smiled a little hearing him moan out again. She then let her hands rub on his back a little her back arched and she moaned out loudly when he started thrusting into her hard. Listening to what he said, the blush returning a little, “of myself yes, but not of you…Chase” she said moaning out again as he rubbed her nub gently, pressing herself to him because of her arched back.

Amber jsut couldn't remeber when anyone had been so sweet towards her at all, or showed they loved her. She nuzzled his neck softly nipping at it smiling "I love you chase" she said her inner muscles clamping tightly down on him and began milking him as she pulled him down to drown out her scream of pleasure as she came around him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:09 am

Gasping as he nipped at his lips Chase sighed and stroked her. "How was I so lucky to find a woman like you" He smiled "I really lucked out" He rubbed her nose with his own as he contined to thrust.

He groaned again as he felt himself being drawn down. He kissed her and groaned out as he felt her cum. "Amber sweeet heart where do you want mine, I am so close"

He wanted to make sure that she was going to ber okay where ever he finished.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:59 am

She smiled rubbing her nose with his happily, giving little whimpers of pleasure every now and then. She moaned into the kiss as well pulling back to listen to what he had to say and kissed his neck softly “I-I don’t mind” she whispered to him, blushing a bit, she really didn’t mind where he finished. “Why don’t you decide, I’m okay with anything you decide” she said and nibbled at his ear, her heart was racing.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:21 am

Knowing that the shots they had given him made it so he couldnt make a girl pregant he continued to thrust and knew that when she had her next climax he would have his. He groaned as she nibbled his ear. "Hmmmm Amber you are going to be the death of me" He groaned out but he was clearly enjoying himself.

Biting his lip he thrusted harder again and waited to see her reaction.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:29 am

She smiled hearing him groaning, she knew he was enjoying himself as much as she was and moaned out in pleasure once more as he thrusted harder again and arched her back her nail scratching him a little. “I could say the same to you Chase” she said and panted against his neck; she was getting close to her next climax quickly her muscles still clamped down on his member tightening their grip as she came again arching her back as much as she could and bit her lip so she didn’t scream this time.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:10 am

Grinning about the effect he was having on Amber Chase continued to thrust into her. He growled as he scratched her. "Hmmmm I like that" He moaned out and then stroked her face. As he felt her mucles clamp he knew what was coming and re readied himself, he came at the same time letting out a low growl.

"Ohh Amber" He gasped as his emember slide out of her. He looked down at her stroking her cheek. "How do you feel??"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:19 am

She panted a little kissing his neck before she came and moved a little into his touch getting her breathing back to normal after he’d slide out of her and nuzzled his hand “A little sore, but I’ll be fine” she said and leaned up giving him a soft kiss “But, I’ve never been so happy” she said blushing slightly but smiled up at him and ran her hands over his chest again smiling happily.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:16 am

As her breathing continued to slowly calm down. He licked his lips and sighed he was feeling really content. He never would belive his life turning out like this. He nodded. "I have heard a hot bath will help the soreness"

He kissed her softly then closed his eyes as her hands ran over his chest. "Hmmm he moaned out softly
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:06 am

"Hmm, maybe I'll have one later, I'm tired, how are you feeling?" she said looking up to him as he moaned softly and laughed a little. "Come on, we need to sleep sometime" she said leaning up and pecked his lips softly before she lay on her side to sleep but found one of his hands and tangled her finger with his not wanting him to go at least.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:15 am

Chase snuggled in to her and sighed. "Hmm sounds good to me" He licked her ear soflty. "I feel amazing" He yawned and chuckled "Alright we can have a rest" In truth he was exhuasted too. He returned the peck then held her hand and fell into a light sleep beside her.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:21 am

She just smiled “That’s excellent” she whispered and nuzzled him a little and held his hand happily and fell asleep beside him quickly snuggling into him a little as her long hair fell over her and began breathing softly against him as she slept not really awakening until later on and moaned a little looking to him, seeing if he was awake before she moved a little not taking her hand away form his.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 am

Chuckling as she nuzzled him. He kept holding on but when she fell asleep he couldnt help but fall asleep. He had been kept up for days on end, it was a form of controling them. Let them sleep for minutes then waking them, letting them sleep for a few minutes and waking them. It was a form of torture. But now he was safe and he was sleeping next to an angel.

He had a strange dream, he was sitting on a throne with a woman dressed in royal gowns.He was barely 2 He woke with a smile on his face. It seemed so familier but he ddint think twice about it.

Seeing her awake he looked down at her, only waking a minute before her he still looked half asleep. "Hello Amber" He whispered and kissed her softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:27 am

She slept soundly next to him; to her he was like an angel. She relaxed completely glad that it was just them here for the moment and that her mother and sister were not here. She didn’t have any peculiar dreams and awakened smiling a little as he gave her a soft kiss returning it happily. “Sleep well, you certainly look like you did” she said “what was your dream like?” she asked him just curious.
She looked to him and spotted something peculiar on him, it looked like a brand or birth mark. “Chase, what’s that on your shoulder blade” she asked and pointed to it before running her fingers softly over it rather curious.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:57 am

When she kissed him he smiled "I can wake up like that for the rest of my life" He was still half asleep but he was content. "For the first time in a long time I am very content and I slept very well"

He shook his head about the dream "Odd" He wouldnt admit that he had that dream it could be seen as an insult. He shivered as he felt her touch his shoulder blade. "I am not sure I had it as long as I can remember" He shrugged "Guess it marks me as a slave, you know for those that try to run?" He asked
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 pm

She smiled and then listened to what he had to say, “That’s good and we all get odd dreams once in a while and I don’t think it marks you as a slave that has attempted to run away, I’ve seen them before when I got Chef, he’s got one and it looks completely different and I know for a fact it hasn’t changed at all.” She said “Hmm, maybe Jane will know, think we should ask, also mother said she’ll be back later as well, unfortunately” she muttered, she really didn’t get along with the rest of her family at all.

Amber then searched for her clothes and began to dress herself “Come on we’re eating with the others soon” she said telling him to get dressed quickly since it did look rather late outside and she was rather hungry as well.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Chase was grateful that she didnt ask again , for he would have to tell her but he didnt want to sound like he was against her or not happy here, for he was. He nodded. "Okay" He said softly.

He watched as she stood and got dressed, he hoped that he hadnt hurt her. He sighed and got dressed in the clothes he wore before and walked to her. "You really are beautiful" He said softly. Then sighed "Lets go, and remember I wil lbe there so it wont be too bad"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Amber figured that if he didn’t want to say she wouldn’t ask him again. She turned after she’d finished changing brushing her hair so it looked neat and then tied it back and looked to him as she walked towards her smiling at his comment blushing a little “And you’re handsome, no matter what anyone says” she said and kissed his nose hearing him sigh wondering if something was wrong “I know that and you didn’t hurt me, you made me happy, silly Chase” she said before she headed downstairs and found Jane and Chef with a few of the other staff there and she ate breakfast with them all there, it was much more relaxed to her and with Chef teasing some of the maids and even Chase and Amber it was always a good laugh and made everyone’s morning as well.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:10 pm

Chase couldnt get pass how beautiful Amber was. He had blushed and chuckled "Well if you think I am handsome then it must be true." He said then winkled his nose as it was kissed. Licking his lips he couldnt help but rub her sholders. "I just head it hurt the girl for the first ime, but since I made you happy purhapes I will calm down a little" He grinned.

Sitting down for breafast he waited for Amber to be sitting then sat and laughed along with the chefe and the staff. Amber was a total different girl when her family wasnt around. He wanted nothing more then to protect her but he was a mere slave and didnt have anything to protect her with.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next