The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince for sale/

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Prince for sale/ - Page 8 Empty Re: Prince for sale/

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 pm

She raised an eyebrow and looked to him when he looked down to his hands and lowered her body down and looked him in the eyes "Nope I think I'm fine with no interveiws and why are you looking so frightened?" she asked and pekced his nose smiling a little."so you don't need to get your father to organise anything"
"Although I want to know why you are acting so frightened you're not a slave anymore you know, you're free"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:22 pm

Chase smiled when he said that she didnt want any interviews. His eyes brightened a little and he blushed. "I know I am free I was looking so sad for a nother reason, one that I am worried will scare you"

He sighed "I like you Amber, and to see you with someone else, well I dont know if I could handle that" He looked down again worried that she would be laughing at him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:26 pm

SHe blushed a little at what he said and giggled a little when he looked down "I like you as well Chase, you really do need to stop worrying though" she said "you're so very sweet" she smiled looking at him and gave him a hug, "You won't scare me, so stop worrying mister" she said her cheeks still a little red.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Chase smiled when she said she liked him. His eyes light up and he kissed her cheek softly. "I think the meds they gave me are finally working their way out of me"

He licked his lips and touched her cheek. "You want to go for a walk or stay here until dinner, my parents are throwing a feast for my return"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:46 am

"That's good to hear, you're memory must be returning as well" she said toching his hand on her cheek and kissing his palm softly "How about a walk, it's nice to get some fresh air after all of this" she said smiling at him, waiting a little she soon headed downstairs and outside "we shouldn't go too far, dinner might be ready soon and I'm sure Chef will be enjoying himself with making the feast" she smiled
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:05 pm

"I suppose my memory is coming back" He sighed and looked at her as she kissed his palm. He stroked her face then walked with her until they were in the garden "We wont go too far, since I dont remember much" He walked to a pond with some fish in them. "Wow this is a peaceful place" The pond was in a sculded area, coverd in trees except for the way they came. And had a water fall pouring into it. "What do you think?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:52 am

She nodded "ok and it's good your memory is coming back, you'll remember more about yourself" she said and smiled a little at him, she looked down to the pond and smiled looking at the fish in the pond "your right ti is peaceful, no angry mother or sister shouting down my neck" she laughed finding a bench and sitting down watching the fish as they swam.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Chase smiled "You never have to worry about your sis or mother again, unless you chose to go back there" He paused "I dont want you to feel like you are stuck here"

He sat down beside her and held her handgently. "Is there anything you want Amber?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:38 am

"I don't feel like I'm stuck here at all" she said smiling gently and looking to him and she shookher head "No there is nothing I want" she said content with how everything was and held his hand as well relaxing and leaned against him a little, resting her head on his shoulder quite contently.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm

((Hmmm post from earlier didnt go in sorrybout that))

Chase smiled "That is good, you had too much of that in your life, you deserve to feel welcomed, and free and happy" He wasnt complitly sure why but he knew that he wanted her to be happy. To feel at home.

As her head rested on his shoulder he held her close and sighed "Hmmm I can get used to this"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:13 am

She smiled and looked to him nodding "hmm, same here" she said kissing his cheek softly. She was happy and felt so relaxed here smiling as he held her close and kissed his fingers before looking up to him.

She noticed one of the maids there looking aroudn for them with Jane, "there you two are, hurry up dinner is almost ready adn you tow don't want to be late" said Jane smiling a little when she noticed how happy Amber was.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:01 am

Blushing as she kissed him. He whispered "What was that for?" He softly touched the place where she had kissed him. Then licked his lips as she kissed his fingers he was about to bend down and kiss her softly on the lips when he saw her get distracted.

Seeing Jane and one of the maids he sighed "Alright" He helped her to her feet then walked to the kitchen "So are you ready for Dinner, Amber? he asked softly into her ear as he bent down. He quickly stole one kiss on her neck then continued to walk.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:04 am

“You know why, Chase, because I love you” she whispered back to him a slight frown on her lips before it curved into a smile before her attention was turned to Jane and the other maid, smiling when he helped her to her feet. She looked to him when he asked and nodded a little blushing when he stole a kiss on her neck and paused for a little before she caught up with him. “what was that for?” she asked, asking him the same question he had asked her, being a little playful since she felt so at ease around this place, more so than her supposed home.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:07 pm

As they walked her words hit him. She loved him? The thoughts made him smile. When she asked the same question he grinned and kissed her again. "Well I love you too" He said softly

He noticed a eyebrow raise from Jane but ignored it. He had blushed when she had kissed him and found himself holding her closer and when then entered the keep both his parents beemed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:18 am

She looked up at him smiling a little, even though her cheeks were a little red when he held her closer and let her gaze lowerto where his parents were "chase, we need to eat, sorry but you need to let go" she said to him before seh sat down at her seat still a little red but was smiling quite happily to herself after the words he'd said to her.
She smiled a little recgonising the style of the food as Chef's seemed he'd already taken over the kitchens and as ususal is taste very nice to anyone.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Chase laughed a little when she told him that he need to let go so they could eat. He noticed how much she was blushing and had to smile. "You look cute when you blush" He whispered into her ear then began to eat.

He was happy Chef and Jane and her kitten and horses came with her, she needed something.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:59 am

To be honest those words didn't help at all, still not used to hearing so many sweet words in such a short time, but it was certainly a change and Chase seemed to be a little more confident than how he usually was which did make her smile a little. She finished her dinner and asked to be excused in order to go feed the horses and she had to keep an eye on the twin foals as well. Smiling a little she headed to the stables sorting out their feeds before she checked on the two foals "Both of you seem very healthy, that is good" she said smiling. Felix had wondered from her room and found his way to Chase jumping on his lap while he was still at the table and settled himself there.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:00 am

Chase was much more relaxed here. It felt much more relaxed. He noticed that Amber was not really relaxed so he thought it must be best to back off a little, the last thing he wanted was for her to be uncomfortable.

When she left all the men stood while she left his father nodded to two guards, they would follow her but she would not be noticed.

Chase was surprised when Felix jumped on his lap. He feed the cat a peice of meat from his plate then watched his parents watching him. Every one was over joyed to have him back. Chase was a little unsure still. He petted the cat and talked to his parents.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:12 am

Amber was still just getting used to things, at least Chase was in a simliar position to her, she groomed the two little foals smiling at them. She loked to Belle, "You are such a lucky mare Belle, two little boys to look after" she smiled stroking the mare and her sister happily enjoying her time there and emerged later on in the evening and found Chase "How is your memmory doing rembered anything else since we came here?" she asked him curious to know more about him.

Waiting for an answer she sat on the bed waiting for him to answer her question and looked to him with her dark green eyes meeting his as she waited.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 pm

After awhile Chase took the now sleeping kittten to her room. He had made sure that Amber had guards around her but that they kept a fair distance away just near her incase that she needed something.

When Amber entered the room Chase stood and nodded. "A little yes, I was walking around, seems my father put notches in the wall by his study while I grew, he just did the one now"

As she sat down he sat and took her hands in his. "How are yu doing Amber, I am sorry if I came off as too strong before, I just want you to be happy"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 pm

She smiled at him “That’s good” she said glad he was getting his memory back at least and nodded a little “and much taller are you now?” she asked playing around a little with him. She looked to him as he took her hands and shook her head “I’m still a little shocked that’s all, and to be honest you aren’t acting much different from before so It’s ok, you’re not coming off as too strong, I’m just getting used to things” she said to him honestly.
She moved one hand and played with his fingers smiling softly as she did “and I like your company anyway, so I like you being around me and I’m happy, I’m out of their house anyway” she said referring to her mother and sister.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:32 pm

"Much taller now" He said with a bit of grin. He listened to her and nodded. "Alright Amber I just want to make sure" He leaned in and kissed her gently "I have been wanting to do that all day but we havent really been alone"

He stroked her cheek softly and sighed. "I can help you get used to this, we can get more used to it together" He sighed. "You were so kind to me" He grinned "My mother was also wonder" He bite his lip "Now dont be offended but she knows that you paid a lot for me, and she wants to know if you want your money back" He quickly kissed hr lips again to silent any protest, she just wanted her to be happy.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:38 pm

She looked to him smiling still and blushed a little when he kissed her gently, “Oh really?” she asked just playing with him a little bit still, relaxing far more than she normally would have. She nodded “Might be an idea” she said looking into his eyes with her dark green ones, about to protest before he kissed her quickly to silence her. “I don’t want it back, it was my mother’s after all, I kept my savings, used hers instead, don’t forget I lived on the streets most of my life” she said to him grinning a little. “Not like she would notice anyway... or care for that matter” she spoke softly. “So how old are you then?” she asked him curiously wondering if he knew since he parents most likely told him, having a feeling that his mother at least would have kept track of his age.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 05, 2012 1:18 am

Hearing that it was not her money but her moms he laughed "Alright, I think my mom will let you keep that then, dont think she liked her, well of course she didnt she did not treat you nor me properly.

He kissed her again and sighed stroking her hair. "You are very beautiful Amber" He softly bit into the flesh of her neck and chuckled "Hmmmm yes prefectly beautiful"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 05, 2012 2:21 am

She smiled a little "Well they deserved it" she said nodding a little. She smiled softly as he kissed her again blushing at his comment before she felt him biting softly into the flesh of her neck. SHe looked to him hearing a chuckle still a little red from his comment. Even now she still wasn't used to them "hmmm, and your very handsome Chase" she smiled and moved his head up giggling a little as she copied him and nipped him gently under his chin smiling up at him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next