The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince for sale/

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Prince for sale/ - Page 3 Empty Re: Prince for sale/

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 am

Chase liked being able to make this beautiful woman blush when she nodded Chase quickly planted his mouth onto hers again and kissed her passionetly massaging her toungue with his own. He had training for this, but he didnt feel disgusting or dirty now, like he had during training some how this was all prefefct.

He let his hand travel to her face and petted it softly. He continued the passionte kiss and only slightly opened his eyes to see how she was taking it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:00 am

When he quickly planted his mouth on hers again thinking she had fainnly calmed down and quickly felt heat rushing to her cheeks all over again and moaned slightly into the kiss and moved her tounge a bit letting it dance with his she could tell he had been trained but knew that already not caring in the slightest and kissed him back with just as much passsion or at least tried to and moved one hand resting it on his entangling her fingers with his fingers and smiling a bit into the kiss and moved one arm around his neck and shoulders.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:50 am

Chase got the reaction that he wanted from Amber. He could see her blushing and hearing her moan made Chase's heart soar, he was doing good. He picked her up and laid her down in his lap and continued to kiss her. He then broke the kiss again and softly stroked her check and lightly toucheed her neck and trailed his fingers down her arms.

"If I can say so sweet Amber you are really beautiful" He then blushed sliightly at his confession.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:20 am

She jumped a bit when he picked her up a bit shocked but smiled more into their kiss before he broke it and moved to his touch a little smiling at his compliment "Haven't I already said befoere Chase your very handsome from my point of view at least" she said and moved on hand to his cheekresting it there and smiled sweetly at him "and your just a little bit of a sweet talker but...."she said trailing off and giggled pecking his lips quickly and smiling sweetly once more...
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:03 am

Chase was really enjoying pleasing his master, even if that was not want she wanted him to call her. As she called him handsome she blushed. “I thank you my sweet Amber” She seemed to like it when he called her that so he would keep it up. He continued to stroke her face. He had a feeling she didn’t see herself as beautiful and he wanted to prove her wrong. She was an angel.

He chuckled as she called him handsome. “Well thank you Amber” He then bent down and started to kiss and bit gently on her ear lobe. He leaned into her touch and sighed contently. “You are the type of woman that we all would dream about” He then raised an eyebrow and her half statement. He allowed her to kiss him then broke it. “What were you going to say?” He kissed her nose and then forehead. “Unless you do not want me to know” He cocked his head to the side curiously.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:47 am

She smiled as he kissed and bit her earlobe but keptmaking ehr blush with all his compliments. Once she had finished her half statement she giggled as he raised an eyebrow "That is something for later Chase" she said keeping her hand on his cheek and copied some of his movements by nipping at his ear lobe gently as she leaned up a bit smiling. She had already picked up that he was going to keep callling her 'sweet Amber' so figured out that he most likey meant it.
She wriggled a bit still resting one hand on his cheek her nail fiddling with little bits of his hair smiling gently at him and leaned up kissing his nose softly after hearing his content sigh as she just relaxed where she was still fiddling with little bits of his hair.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:33 am

Not knowing how to take the sinmthing later comment Chase sighed but left it. If she wanted to tell him later then she would, if she wanted to leave it he would allow that too. He chuckled as he nipped her ear lobe. "Hmmm that is how that feels"

He sighed again as he felt her play with his his hair. "Do you like playing with my hair sweet Amber" He nuzzled her neck sofly and kissed her neck. "You really are a beautful person inside and out"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:57 am

"Yep, I do" she said careful not to nod so she didnn't bang his head by acciedent and shuffled and bit and kissed the top of his head smiling "And I will tell you sooner than you think" she said simply to him after she heard him chuckle. She wriggled a bit with the comment "I guess I'll just have to take your word on it" she said finding him to be very sweet. She let him keep kissing her neck and rested her arms back around his neck and shoulders thinking about when she should tell him smiling to herself softly.
After a little bit she whispered in his ear But I can't help but love you" she whispered feeling all embarrssed afterwards.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Chase smiled and sighed. He liked her light touches. He closed his eyes as she kissed the top of his head. Hearing her promise he raised an eyebrow. He didnt except her to anserw him but it looked like she was going too.

When she wiggled he groaned slightly she was so beautiful and he couldnt belive his luck. "You have more then just my word Amber, you have the truth" He said softlly then kissed her neck again and then suddenly stopped when she made her confession.

He smiled and lifted her up and laid her down softly and then leaned over her, all of his weight being braced on his knees on either side of her legs and his arms which were on either side of her head he leaned down and kissed her passionetly. "You have made me really happy Amber" He then suckled on his ear and grinned "And I love you too" He said. This confession he had learned could result in beatings but he trusted Amber.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:21 pm

She blushed a little hearing him groan and just smiled at his next words before she was lifted up being laid down again and looked up him not feeling any weight on ehr she guessed he was bracing it on his arm and knees and smiled at him and kissed him back with just as much passion giving a small moan again as she kissed him back and listned as he pulled away.
She blushed bright red when he said he loved her "R-really?"she asked and just smiled a little at him.
She looked down a little adn let her hands trail down his chest softly always careful her nails didn't scratch him and kissed his neck as well and giggled as she did letting her hands trial back up.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:03 am

Pleased that his confession had the reaction that he had wanted Chase kissed her again.

"Of course my sweet Amber how can one not love you?" He then nuzzled her sweet neck and lightly bit it grinning at herreaction. He whimpered as he moved her hands train down his chest and then up again he kissed her lips and stroked her face softly.

"You are so beautiful" He forgot himself around her, she made him forget that he was just a slave, to her he was more and he was begining to act like it more.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 am

"I-I..." she was jsut a bit lost for words and kissed him back hearing him whimper she smiled a little "How about we take this to a more comfortable place?" she asked raising a hand and stroked his cheek softly waiting until he got up and then lead him, walking inside to one of their rooms and kissed him softly again rubbing against him a little as she did letting a small whimper escape her as she kissed him deeply locking her lips with his before pulling back not blushing as much but it still made her look cute.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:22 pm

Chase grinned at her reaction he cocked his head to the side as she suggested that they move to a more comforable place he stood with her and walked with her. He wasnt sure this was what he really wanted so once they were inside and even as he felt her rub against him. He softly looked into her eyes as she kissed him. She kissed him back then sighed and moved to her hear.

"My sweet Amber, I know what I am and even as your friend I am and will always be at your service, but I dont want you to feel rushed"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Amber smiled a little and just hugged him wrapping her arms around his waist and relaxed a little. "Shouldn't it be my sweet Chase?" she asked playing with his words a little resting her head against his chest she closed her eye and listened to his heart beat."and I'm not being rushed into anything" she muttered and hugged him tightly quite content at the momment but she really did want his but then remembered what Chase had beeen sold for which just made her feel upset that she ahd asked for such a thing. "I'm sorry" she whispered still hugging him.

(sorry if it's no good)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:09 pm

Chase wrapped his arms around Amber and sighed as he felt her relax. He then chuckled. "If you wish my sweet Amber, we can be sweet together" He then kissed the top of her head and grinned.

"Well I am glad that you dont feel rushed, because I want to make you happy, as a friend" He picked her up and then laid her down on the bed. "You have nothing to be sorry about, I just wanted to make sure"

He kissed her lips and softly began to explore her prefect body. "You are so beautiful"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:32 pm

She smiled as he wrapped her arms around him and looked up at him hearing him sigh and blushed still a s he said ‘Sweet Amber’ “What do you mean sweet together?” she asked just curious and then saw him grin. She frowned a little “So you still think of me as a friend?” she asked sounding a little disappointed by the fact.
She raised an eyebrow at him and just giggled and kissed him back before she felt him exploring her body and then moved her hands a little to explore his closing her eyes and letting her fingertips form the image for her instead slowly trailing her hands over him being careful about his bruises still.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:03 am

Cody sighed "By saying sweet together I ment we can both think the other is sweet" He shook his head "I guess it sounds stupid. He soflty kissed her again and then stroked her face gently. "Well I guess we are more, but I didnt want to scare you, I mean this is our first night together"

He kissed her passiontly and then groaned as he moved her hands all over his body. He sat up gently and took off his shirt to revel his muscular toned body. He then went back to exploring her body. "You are so prefect"

He paused "I did not mean to offend you love, I just did not want to be too foward"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:39 am

She kissed him back softly and smiled "It's not stupid it's sweet" she siad and lenaed into his hand much like a kitten did when they were getting stroke and moved one hand and kissed his finger tips "And you won't scare me, You just can't Chase" she said keeping her voice soft and gentle. She kissed him back again with jsut as much passion smiling as she heard him groan and moved her hands again running them over his tone body and blushing a little opening her eyes and looked at him "my judgement really was good you are handsome and sweet" she said "And I'm not perfect" she said but knew he would argue back and rested one of her hands over his heart she could feel it beating a little. "and you didn't offend me, you can be yourself I won't mind" she moved a hand to his cheek and stroked it softly before she trialed it back down him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:10 pm

As her soft hands moved over his body he let out soft whimpers. "Now you need to tell me what you want my sweetness, You have to set the pace, you are the girl" He paused "I know you have said you want this and I do to, I want this more then you can imagine but I want you to set the pace"

Shen he felt her hand on his heart he grinned then bent down and kissed her and softly licked her lips and soflty strocked her body and moved his hand up her shirt and rested his soft hand on his lower belly skin on skin.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:28 pm

She listened to him and blushed a little after hearing his soft whimpers and at what he said and nodded little a bit nervous but it was Chase so she knew she'd be fine and kissed his neck softly niblling a little on the skin before she felt him lick her lips and quickly licked his a little as well whining a bit feeling his hand on her lower belly. She felt rather wet but wasn't sure how to act.

She gave a soft sigh and kissed him softly tailing her hands once more "I want this as well, but I'm not sure how to act, love..." she said a little embarassed feeling rather stupid all of sudden
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:36 am

Chase was worried, although she had purchased him for this he was still worried about hurting her, if this was her frist time he knew it could hurt. He looked down at him and nodded.

"Alright, but if this is your first time it is going to hurt, areyou okay with that my sweet?" He just wished he knew how old she was, or even how old he was. Even with him being her slave he felt bad if there was a big age difference between the,.

He didnt want to hurt her, he kissed her gently and sighed "Now what does your body want to do" He sighed and stroked her cheek. "Just follow your body Amber"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:29 am

"I'm fine with it my love, you won't hurt me and I know what you thinking but your not my slave your more than that" she said and nipped his skin a little and blushed she trailed her hands over small scars he had and smiled nodding a little after she kissed him back. She blushed a little and nuzzeled his neck and kissed his neck softly and rubbed against him.
She smiled and pulled his head down and licked his lips trying to part his mouth a little and then played with his tounge in his mouth blushing still and pulled back and kissed his nose softly beging to trail her kisses after her hands and lossened her dress a little looking up at him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Cody smiled nervously. So she still wanted him as more then just a slave. He shuddered slightly as he felt her hands over his scars. "Guess I was a slow learner" He smiled softly. Then groaned as he rubbed against him. "Hmmm Amber"

As he felt her licking his lips he opened his mouth slightly and played his her tongue then watched as she lossened her dress. He winked and finished the job for her then picked her up and laid her on the bed and kissed her lips then down her jaw line, her ears and softly began to palm her breats keeping an eye on her to see her reactions.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:17 am

She smiled at him a little as he shuddered and as she heard him groan. She giggled as he opened his mouth slightly playing with his tongue noticing him watching as she loosened her dress blushing as she saw him wink and had to move her hands so he could finish the job. She felt herself being picked up and laid on the bed kissing him back and jumped s little suprised as he kissed down her jaw line and ears.
She maoned a little as he palmed her breasts and wriggled a little before she let one hand stroke his cheek gently and moved a little before rubbing against him more and moved my hands to his shoulders. Her eyes looking over him a little and began to trailher hands down him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:13 am

Cody smiled softly as he heard the noises coming from her. He whimpered again as she moved her hands. "Hmmm" He kissed her passionatly as he continued to stroke her. He was not nearly as naked as she was but he was still enjoying this all.

"Amber are you still okay" He asked soflty he wanted to make sure that everything was going good.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next