The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince for sale/

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Prince for sale/ - Page 6 Empty Re: Prince for sale/

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Amber was talking toJane "Hmm, maybe you should ask to see some files before the others get back, if you get there quick enough they should have some left, find otu where he came form and maybe we can organise something to get them drawn there" she chuckled and Amber looked to Chase "Well what do you think, want to go find out where you came from? maybe you'll remember soemthing" she said smiling
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Chase saw Amber talking to Jane but was too busy talking to Chef. Just chit chat. He turned to Amber his mouth open. "You would do that for me?" He then frowned. "My family, if I had one sold me" He sighed "Okay I do want to find out"

He was still a little scared. But he wanted to know and wanted to please Amber.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:10 pm

She nodded and then noticed his frown "I'm sure they didn't no real mother wouldsell their child, maybe you jusy got taken away, it happens. But it'sup to you whether we find out or not, its your family afterall" she said simply "and don't look so down Chase" she said and pecked his cheek "So what do you want to do?" sheaske dletting him decide whether they went to find out or not, although she really did for his sake so that atleast he knew he had family.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:03 am

Chase blushed when she kissed him infront of the others. He had nodded. “I suppose you are right” He sighed and looked at the three of them “I would like to know where I come from” He looked at Amber ‘But I will never leave you miss Amber” He smiled “Sorry for looking so down, I am happy you want to help me, just a little scared you know”

He ate a bit more then smiled at the Chef he didn’t say it but he could tell that everyone was a little more relaxed without the rest of family here and he wondered if it was just him that saw that or if it was true
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:05 am

Amber smiled seeign him blush and then Chef spoke "I know how you feel, took me a while to find them but they were glad to see me in one peice, even if I was a little torn up" he said "But after that place... well when they wouldn't let me go to find them.. dare I mention the tantrum Amber has sayign that real family were important?" he said and Amber frowned a little as they laughed "and you two are acting as though you've known each other your entire life" said Jane smiling at the pair of them. "We can probably use the carriage this morning, although might be better to walk since one is expecting a foal soon" she said and they all were very relaxed when the rest of the family weren't there.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Chase was still uneasy his loyality lied with Amber now. That had been beat into him enough. He did want to make her happy and this seemed to be something that would make her happy. and he was curious, to at least tell his family that he was alive, either he had been sold or taken, either way he wasnted them to know.

Chase shook his head "If she is expecting lets leave her be" She bowed her head "I mean if thats okay with you Amber"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:04 pm

“Of course it is, just means we’ll have to walk” she said not really seeming to mind but knew they would have to leave soon and walked out to go get ready. “What are you so uneasy about, Chase?” asked Chef “Just be yourself, you know full well she won’t beat you, so relax” he said and Jane nodded “Yes, indeed.” She smiled.

It was halfway through the morning when they began heading to town, it wasn’t really a very long walked and they were soon at the auction house “Umm, excuse me?” she said and they turned “What is it? Ah it’s the lady from a few days ago, how are you, miss?”
“Very well, I would like to know where you picked up the man I purchased here recently”
“Hmmm..” the auctioneer looked over to Chase “We got him from the south, we still have a bit of information on where they got him, I only sell the slaves, miss”
“Thank you, and I would like to see them please, also do you not think giving them to the people when you sell them might add a little bit more value?”
He glared at her and handed her the files and she gave a sweet smile before turning to Chae holding them before she thought of a place to read them.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:03 pm

"I know she would never hurt me" He paused "Just sometimes the unkowen is better to be left unknowen, little nervous about that all, I like it here, I didnt think I would, but you 3 are so kind"

He followed her outside and to the walk to town. He realized to late that he didnt have the slave collar on or he didnt think he did he was just so used to it that maybe he did. Either way he stayed close to her a bit nervous he would get nabbed and sold again.

He kept his head bowed as she spoke to the auctioner and then when she got it he licked his lips and then followed her to the other place to read. His heart was beating quicker and his palms were sweaty with the worry about what was in there.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:02 am

She held the files between them both reading it quietly to him, “You were taken from these lands, they watched you for some time and even recorded what you used to do, but nothing of your parents, a lot about where you come from they even gave the name” she said reading it out to him. “I’ve heard of that place, never been though, maybe we can persuade Mother and Sapphire to go there and maybe we can find out, people were said to have gone missing there quiet frequently, even their own prince went missing, I remember hearing the stories” she said recalling a bit about it.
“They disappeared… hmm around the same time you did. Maybe we should go there, what do you think and I want your honest opinion, not just one to please me, Chase” she said to him bluntly, letting him looked at the files himself.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:54 am

Chase listened closely with his eyes closed trying to remember what she was saying. He pereed up when it said that the recorded maybe that would be the key to the puzzle of what he was.

He smiled when she said she knew the place. "I would like to go Amber, but I dont want to leave you either" He cringed though "Your mother and your sister would want to go?" He nodded. "Well if you want I do want to go"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:59 am

"Of course I'm going and I'm afraid they would there are loads of lords there and maybe even the prince if he returned I'm afraid they would not let that hance go" she pause "however, I'm curious as well, I never really knew my real parents so...might as well meet someone else's find out what they're really like. Not the old witch and her daughter though" she said refering to who she called mother and sister, she really did feel very at ease with him and comfortable as well. "We should really head back before they get back home" she said "and I still need to have that warm bath" she said simply and knowing them as soon as I tell them they'll be ready and packed, so we should be there quite soon.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:05 am

Had a prefect one up and hit the wrong botton need to go to bed now but I will try and get to it after I sleep some!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:45 pm

(Ok cool, and it happens can't wait to read it now..)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:05 pm

(((O0PPS SORRY))

Chase bite his lip softly. To go that far just to see if they could find his family she was really special. Even if they found his family he didnt want to leave her. He cared for her even though they had only been together for so long he still wanted to protect her. Her family was cruel to her.

He had to smile. "Your sister and Mother infront of royality I have to see that" He knew he shouldnt talk like that but he was more relaxed with her. He bit his lip "Yes lets go home to see them"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:31 pm

(no worries... I don't mind...Smile )

She laughed “Yep should be entertaining to watch huh?” she said laughing a little and smiled at him not caring how he acted at all. To her he was important, sp she just wanted to do as much as she could to help him.
When they were home she spoke to her mother and sister about it and they didn’t seem to mind going there, Amber even suggested using a different pair of cart horses to take them their due to one of them expecting soon. Her mother nodded and her sister was slightly annoyed as well that Amber got to take another person with her. “OH come now Sapphire, act nicely”
“But-”
“There are said to be lords, governors, princes and even the king there” she said to Sapphire who immediately decided she was going without any fuss. They planned to leave the next morning, or rather Sapphire did not that Amber really minded. She slipped away to find Chase and told him what the plans were smiling a little.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Chase was very comfortable with Amber and grinned when she laughed. "Very" He admitted. He walked with her back to her house.. He stayed away while Amber was letting the other women know what she wanted ot do.

When she came back Chase smiled "So how did they take it?" He bowed his head towards her in case the other women were watching him. "I can help you make if there is anything you need?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:56 am

"Apart form some ohter cart horses, which I might need a hand in order to get here, then nothing really Sapphire is aready packed beilvie it or not, really think she'd give up the oppourtunity to get a chance to marry soemone with a high status, says her aim is the Prince if he is there or atleast to get on the good side of the king and queen, basically she wants to suck up to them if she can, or marry one of the high lords there" she said bluntly smiling, He was so different form when she first brought him here, which only made her like him even more.
"Belle and Beauty are staying they both need to be there for the foal since they are nice sisters so it will be easier for them both and Chef is looking after them with Jane so they'll both be fine, We'll have a little foal to come back to possibly..." she said smiling at the thought.
"Anyway, we'll be leaving either this evening or in the early morning, deends on what mother decides" she said.

At lunch her mother decided to leave that evening so by that time Amber had gotten the horses up there with Chase's help and also packed some thing for the time they'd be there. Her mother had a house there anyway, that was one thing they would not have to worry about at least. Amber was ratehr excited though, to see a new town was always exciting to her, gave her a reason to get away from her sister and mother and pretending she got lost whenever they tried to introduce her to a suiter.
During the day she packed some things and turned seeing Chase "Apparently we're leaving this evening, the new carriage horses arrived and We're staying for a few days as well, or a few weeks depending on how long Sapphire wishes to flirt" she smiled softly as the evening was fast approaching.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:12 pm

Chase nodded and listened to Amber talk about her sisters, he was more reserved because he didnt know if her family were listening but he had to smile picturing her sister flirting. When she mentioned that she would be hidding he looked at her "Why you hide? You are beautiful too, more beautiful then your sisters I be thinking"

When it was time to load up the carts Chase helped. He could tell that Amber was excited which was rubbing off on him as well. "Sounds good Amber" He said softly "If I may say so, you are alreday acting more free Amber, I like this side of you" He hopped that she would find someone while they were gone, sure it would be he went back to the slave market, but he wanted Amber to be free of the poisen that her family seemed to be.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:22 pm

“So I can get away from my mother, sister and the annoying suitors, I don’t like any of them, I know them all already” she said smiling at his comment “You really are very sweet Chase” kissing his cheek softly. They got there late at night Amber was tired and wanted to go inside, they thanked Chase for helping them with the bags as they were brought in. When she did receive her bags she changed into something she could sleep in lying on her bed she stared at the ceiling planning the next day and how she was to get out of here so she could go around town herself and she would most likely drag Chase with her since she loved having him as company.

The morning came quickly after having breakfast she smiled a little to herself and tugged Chase’s sleeve mouthing for him to follow her. Walking into the garden she was quick to get out of there before her mother or sister even bothered to notice she was gone “Well why don’t you pick where we go first and act how you usually would, when the others aren’t there. There might be someone here that knows you also I heard the king and queen are in town today too, great to get a glimpse of them” she said smiling happily. "Well where shoudl we go?" she asked him walking beside him, looking up to him a little as she waited for him to answer.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:57 am

Chase listened to Amber, but he still felt sorry for her, she deserved to be happy and to be married and have kids, something as her slave he couldnt give her unless she freed him and that would never happen. . He had blushed as she had kissed his cheek. He helped Amber settle in and then sonce she was sure she was alright for the night he went to the servents quarters.

Chase was there in the morning and watched as she had breakfast then quickly went with he routside. he licked his lips when he asked the question, "Well we could just go to the town centre I am sure that is where most of the people and activitly would be.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:50 am

Amber nodded and held his hand as she walked to where she thought the town square was noticing a crowd of people chattering and talking she walked over to see what was going on “Chase, can you see what’s going on?” she asked him since she was having a bit of trouble being able to see what was going on. Turns out that was where the king and queen were at the moment, they had never given up on looking for their son over the years and regularly went into town.

The queen did spot Chase and Amber, noticing Chase looked so much like their missing son and wanted to go ask him about it. The king did eventually ask them both somewhere a little more private to talk and Amber grew a little nervous.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:02 am

Chase walked with his head down a little, training that had been beat into him, even after the short years that he had been on the market. He looked to the people though wondering what was going on. Then when Amber asked he looked higher. "No" He then paused "Oh" He looked to her "Seems the king and Queen are out, and talking about their missing son"

When the Queen supported them Chase bowed. When they were beconed to a private place Chase began shaking. Had they seemed him raise his head above Ambers, surely they couldnt tell for sure that he was her slave.

"Your majesties" Chase whispered with a bit of a lisp which he had always done as a child when he was nervous.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:15 am

Amber gripped Chases hand and looked up to him nudging him gently shaking a little herself before the Queen looked to Chase. When they were somewhere more private they sat down, “May I ask why you have asked us both here your majesty?” she said nervously. The king appeared standing behind the chair the queen sat in and both looked to Chase as if inspecting him. “What is his name?”
“C-chase” she answered and they smiled, “Our son was called that, his been missing for 3 maybe 4 years he’d be around the same age as well, your freind here also looks very simliar to him to" smiled the queen "Does, does he have a birthmark do you know?" Amber looked up to Chase for him to answer the queen still a little nervous and still holding his hand nervously.

(do you wnat to take over the king and queen?)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:22 pm

(( Thinking the King and Queen could be free range if you want))

Chase was still shaking badly to be called before royality was hardly ever a good thing or so he had been told. He listented to Amber ask the questioned and swallowed hard. He didnt speak though, he looked around this area felt oddly homely.

When asked about the birth mark Chase spoke softly "I have one on my shoulder blade" The Queen burst into tears "Chase you have come home" Chase looked up at them then to Amber "I what"

The King stood and walked over to where Chase was and asked him to show him. Chase did and the king teared up too and turned to Amber, "Where or where did you find our son? Then you brought him back to us" He was choked up and could barely talk.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Amber gently squeezed Chase's hand so he knew she was there with him still. She grew nervous at that question "I-I found him at the recent auction, I bought him because well, I'm not sure why. We recently both read in his files that they kept that they picked him up from this village so I brought him here in hopes he'd remeber something or even find his family" she said shaking.

The king and queen hugged Chase both of them in tears "Thank you so much, we have our son back" said the queen still sobbing. Amber looked to Chase "Don't eb so nervous, I really think they are your parents" she whispered to him letting go of his hand a little. She had a feeling he would want to stay here and already had an excuse saying that she'd let him goalthough she would miss him a lot.

They could hear famialir voices Amber's mother and sister were shouting trying to find them both after noticing she had left several hours ago and only jsut started to look for her.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next