The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince for sale/

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Prince for sale/ - Page 7 Empty Re: Prince for sale/

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:29 am

Chase was still confused blinking. "But if they are my parents that means..." He trailed off "That I am a pince?" He was still for a few moments. "The shots, they have me must of cleared my memory"

He noticed Amber trying to letting go he grabbed her hand again. "Please dont go" He said softly and his mom smiled "Ahh you may have bought him, and for that you will have no punisment for you dd not know and you brought him back to us"

Hearing the voices Chase smiled "I wonder how they react that the boy they mistreated is a prince" He was still in shock.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:02 am

"Possibly, those shots are nasty..." she said, she had been given thsoe shots a long time ago when she was caught by them but managed to escape with some help. She smiled a little when he grabbed her hand again and held his hand firmly since he did not want her to let go. "I think they'll be rather shocked" she said and winced as they slammed the door open "There you two are, Amber you should know better than to run off without telling us"
"Especially when the people your talking to are..." Sapphire froze and looked to her Mother who seemed shocked. "I'm terribly sorry for any trouble my daughter and her servent have caused, we'll take them both home now"
"Actaully, Me, Chase and the King and Queen were talking about something although Chase seems rather shocked still" she said smiling at him a little.

The queen began to explain with the king about what had happened and shocked the two of them her mother whispered to Sapphire. Amber tensed knowing she'd get punished at home because they most likely thought she knew and would use the excuse 'Prevent us from climbing the socail ladder'. She bit her lips a little and noticed that Sapphire began to flirt a little with Chase which only made Amber disgusted and the King and Queen simply looked to each other.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:48 am

Noding Chase licked his lips. His parents were both a bit in shock. They had been told to think of their son of dead but both had refused until they saw body. Now that their son was back they wanted anserws where had he been, what had happended.

When her family came in Chase glared at them. He saw the change in Amber and knew that know he would have to loook after her. He pulled her closer to him completly ignoring Saphire. "Mom, Dad" He said wth a smile. "This is Amber, and although she had bought be she never mistreated me, rather the oposite she treated me as a friend, I have come to care for her a lot"

He glared at the other two "I can not allow her to return to her family, I fear they will mistreat her like they attempted to do to me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:08 am

She blushed a little as she was pulled closer to him and looked up at him seeing the angry glare from her sister, keeping her hands on his and squeezing them a little, still nervous. They all listened to what he said and the queen smiled “Then thank you, for taking care of our son Amber…” she said smiling a little before listening to the other half and looked to the King who spoke this time “Why would they mistreat their own daughter or sister?”
“I-I’m not related to them through blood, simply picked up on the streets” she whispered looking down.
“We did not even try to mistreat you in the slightest and we would never mistreat our darling Amber” said the mother in her usual posh, rusty old voice.

“Well, Chase what will you do? It’s up to you what you do and from what I can see you really do care about her very much, and from the look on her face…” said the queen smiling seeing the light blush on Amber’s cheeks still. “Well what will you do my son?”
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Chase pulled away from Saphire and glared at her. He then cleared his throat. "You dare lie to royality?" He asked glaring at her mom. He then turned to his parents. "Mom and Dad, with the Lady Amber's agreence I wish to have her remain with me"

He turned to Amber "What would you like my sweet Amber? Would you like to stay here with me, also what would you like to happen to them, work houses or anything?"

((Would have been better if he would have known the whole time, sort of a undercover thing but oh well))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Amber didn't know what to say she wasn't ever given very much choices by anyone and nodded wnating to stay with him. "I don't want anything to happen to them, horrible as they are they still, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for mother" she said softly smiling a little at him. "But I would like to go back to get my kitten and the horses, the foal has been born by now and I couldn't leave them behind..." she said thinking she sounded foolish but they were a lot more like ehr family than her sister and mother.Also she was the one that cared for them most of the time so she felt as though they wouldn't be cared for and jsut thrown out or slaughtered.

Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Chase smiled. "That is very compassionate" He glared at the two women. "How would you have treated me if you knew I was the prince?" He raised an eyebrow and didnt gven then a chance to respond. "Because of Amber's compassion you two are saved but Amber will only be returning to gather all the animals that she cared for"

He turned to look at her "How many of the animals would you say that you tended to and cared for my sweet Amber?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 pm

"Just the horses and the kitten, only animals I could hide in there myself" she said softly blushing still and looked up to him when he called her 'Sweet Amber' once more. Her sister and mother idd not know how to answer that question, "Fine then, take them, we can just hire the horses for our carriage" said the mother annoyed, Amber had far mroe suiters than her sister so missed the chance of marrying ehr off to someone else she felt would be of mroe benfit, money wise.

"Chase, want to come help me get the foal and the mares?" she asked, knowing they could just ride them both back ehre and the foal would follow. When she did eventually go back she found the kitten under her bed and picked it up. Meanwhile Jane and Chef were shocked about hearing the news and simply smiled "Take care of her, or you'll have us to answer to, we always thought she'd do well, not this well though" he grinned looking to Chase. Amber had just walked down stairs with the kitten and headed to the stable and smield seeing the little black foal beside it's mother. "So cute" she giggled.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Chase smiled "Father, mother" he said a bit questioning voice still a little unsure. They smiled "We will gather the men, I dont want to lose you again" The mom said softly. Chase glared at the mom and sisster.. "Maybe I should get my father to look into how much you do have, maybe you havent been paying your taxes properaly"

Once they were on the way and home he helped her find her supplies. When Chef and Jane spoke he bowed. "Of course" He paused "How would you like to come to the palace, I am sure my parents can find places for you, and we can pay better, plus you wont be missing your Amber"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Chef and Jane looked to each other Chef grinned “Well I would love to come, get away from the witches” he chuckled and Jane simply nodded, “it would be nice although who would have guessed you were a prince” said Jane as Amber hugged the pair of them. The little colt stood beside its mother Belle nickering a little in the stall. Amber who had moved into the stall smiled and called Chase over to come see the little colt, it had a pitch black coat like he’s mother, apart fromt hsi one seems to be slightly different form the ealrier one, Belle had just had twin foals. She smiled and went into the stall finally seeing both of th two foals. "Chase Belle had twins" she said smiling and scratchign the two foals

It did take a little time for them all to finally get to where they were to stay now, having few possessions anyway she did not need to carry much. Chef was placed in the kitchen and Jane stayed with Amber in the same position as she had always been, a bit more like a mother than anyone else to Amber.

Amber meanwhile was settling the horses in with Felix asleep in one of her arms, she re tied her hair back in a ponytail before she tended to them calming them down and making sure the foals settled a little more before they suckled from Belle, making her smile “You must be very proud Belle” she grinned
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Chase was happy that Chef and Jane were willing to come, not only did he take away two helpers from to evil people he was able to take two people that had been so good to Amber and even himself. Yes Chef and Jane would do so much better with him. He was certain his parents wouldnt mind, two people that had helped him.

He followed Amber into the stall and smiled at the two horses. "Prefect" he said softly. THne smiled at the sound of twins. "Wow" He was pleased that everyone and everything thatAmber seemed to hold dear was going to come with her.

Once home Chase went to his parents and explained what had happened, not that he could explain once, his gaurds were extremly happy that he was back and were all feeling guity that they didnt protect him better.

Chase shook his head "Think no more about it" The guards bowed to him and agreed to not only watch and protect Chase but Amber too.

Chase then went looking for Amber finding her he smiled "Are you settled in? My mother wants to know if you need anything" He paused "I guess we have some seemtress that saw you and are fighting over who should make you some clothes"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:46 am

She nodded, Felix having followed her “Yeah, just making sure the horses settle in although Beauty and Belle seem fine, just need to name the colts now” she said nodding a little as she moved and brushed her dress off a little, she was happy with the dresses she had though, “Why would they fight over whose making clothes for me, it doesn’t matter and I’m quite happy with the clothes I’ve got” she said.
Pulling her hair from the ribbon that she had tied it up with while with the horses “and I don’t need anything” she said smiling a little still getting used to the kindness in this place, it seemed a little strange to her and she kept getting herself a little lost as well.

She then spoke "umm, I don't really know my way around this place still, can you show me?" she asked him a little sheepishly partly because she had to make sure that if Felix wondered off she would have a better chance of finding him and so she knew where everything was.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:16 am

Chase smiled "I am sure that the names will come to you" He shrugged about the dresses. "I dont know I am just telling you what my mom told me" He sat down on a bale of hay. "My mom..." He trailed off. "You knew I always had somewhat of an idea, the gaurds didnt seem to want to beat me I mean they did, but they faught over whos turn it was instead of fighting for a chance to do it, and had turned down so many offeres for me but took yours which was less then the last persons offer" He shrugged "Why do you thin that is?"

He looked up at her then shook his head "I guess it doesnt matter I am here now and so are you" He smiled as the kitten came near her and rubbed his leg. "I think he likes me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:30 am

She looked to him as he trailed off and sat down on the bale beside him looking to Felix smiling, "I don't know, it is rather odd" she said maybe because they knew who you were but didn't wish to tell you since they'd loose good merchandise" she said "They hate that sort of thing, I was just lucky enough to escape from that place when they did catch me" she spoke softly and pulled the ribbon from her hair. She laughed a little "Seems he does like you, he did last time as well isn't that right Felix?"she asked recieving a small mew in response.

"Ah, I better feed him before he gets hungry again, and I need to find my room again" she laughed standing up and brushing ehr dress off after saying good bye to the horses she went inside and getting lost she eventaully found the kitchen and Chef had left out the food for the kitten in which she soon gave to him and smiled watching before going up to her room.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Chase nodded "That must be it, someone must have been paid big bucks to sell me if he is ever found out I pity him" He then stood and held the cat and petted him. She was happy and that in turn made him happy. He was still getting used to being back here he was still bumping into guards not used to htem being around so much.

He followed her and put that cat down so Chef could feed him and then thanked him, he seemed a lot happier here. He followed Amber up to her chambers and grinned "So ou found your room"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:23 am

She looked over her shoulder to Chase an laughed "Yeah I did eventually, took a little time though" she said to him seeing him grin. "How are you feeling anyway, out fo shock yet?" she asked turning around to face him. "I can tell that you're happier here although you really don't need to follow me around now, you know that right?" she said to him giving a light smile, although when he did follow her it reminded her very much of a kitten.

She soon began to sort out her things since she ahd forgotten to do that earlier.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:41 pm

"I just like being with you our rooms are across the hallway from each other" He watched her sorting out her things and smiled "You are truely a gem, so happy, you saved me you know, my father told me the town wants to met the woman that saved their" He trailed off "Guess prince"

He stood "I can go if you want Amber I just didnt want you to be lonely"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:47 pm

She smiled at him a little before pecking him quickly on the lips "Honestly, you are so sweet" she said to him tensing a little at what he had said before saying that they wanted to meet her, she wasn't very good when it came to large crowds at all before trying to relax smiling at felix when he curled up on the bed. "When though, I'm not very good in front of huge crowds" she said to him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:03 am

Blushing as she peeked him on the lips. He went to kiss her back but she had pulled away too quickly. He noticed her tensing and shook his head. "From what I understand you come on to the high balcany, father will annoce that I am indeed back, and that you are the reason, we are to wave then to go back inside. No talking needed"

He watched her to see how she would take that news. He hoped that it would take it better.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:34 am

She giggled a little seeing himblush after she had pulled away, it sounded a little better to her at least since she wouldn't have to talk which made it a little easier on her. "Your also getting used to having your family again, its good to see that Chase" she smiled glad he wa back with his family, although the shock of how his family was still remained a little. She tugged a little bit of her hair tucking it back out of her face smiling a little still.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 am

"I am getting used to it, I mean its odd I walk into a room and get like a sudden memory of the room, does that make sense?" He looked at her "Amber this is your home too" He smiled at her and then sighed. "I know you do need or want much but I want you to be happy, my mother is going to spoil you and I think my father is too, they always wanted a girl"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 am

"yeah, it oes make sense, it happens" she said smiling at him softly and looked to him at what he next said, but the last thing he said mad eher giggle "well that'll be a change, I'm not used to getting spoilt, rather I'm quite happy just being with you and my freind" she said blushing a little and smiled softly at him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:04 am

"Amber you were so sweet to me, and the people want to thank you for bringing me home especially my parents" He smiled at her and softly touched her cheek. "Well I am happy that you are here too" He sighed and licked his lips and cocked his head to the side and then spoke softly "What are your favorie colours"

((I really should have made it so he had his memory the whole time would have made it better...but thats alright I will just have to make this work))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:32 am

She smiled and looked to him "I kow , I know" she said to him smiling at whathe next said before she began to think a little about his next question "Hmm, I've always liked Hazel and blue" she said to him smiling "What about you, what's your favourite colour and technically you've saved me now, doubt they woudl happy after finding out your a prince and me letting you go" she said to him "Also i missed an interveiw with a suiter as well" she laughed smiling at him
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 pm

"Hmmm Hazel and Blue two prefect colours" He sighed "Well my favourtie colors are" He paused "Blue and Red and gold I suppose" He smiled as he listened to her. "Well I doubt you will be going to anymore intervies with any suiters" He paused and looked down at his hands as if he was frightened.

"Unless of course you want to have interviews, my father would set up those interveiws if you still want it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next