The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince for sale/

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Prince for sale/ - Page 10 Empty Re: Prince for sale/

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:42 am

She looked back up into hsi eyes as they danced and leaned a little into his hand smiling "Hmmm, maybe, first we need to find somewhere we can get provacy" she said to him softly and giggled a little. She wasn't sure what to do as the other guests left so just tried not to cause any trouble. When chance came over she took his hand"What have I said about calling me 'mi-lady'?" she said to him laughing a little and pecked his lips gently when no one was looking smiling up at him afterwards "Well where are we going then?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:00 am

Chase smiled as she showed displesure in her being called "Mi LADY" He lightly kissed her hand again "but its proper" He winked but gasped slightly as he felt her kiss him. "Hmmm I like that"

He shrugged "I dont know I just want to take you somewhere nice so you can relax" He put his hand on the small of her back and his guards followed them, but stationed themselves nearly out of sight when he reached the garden with her.

"I used to come here when I used to want to get away from my obligations" There are a lot of flowers here, a pond full of fish, even some animals.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:59 am

She smiled at him "I know you like it" she smiled and looked up at him before smiling softly and let him lead her to the garden she lsitened to what he said "You remembered something, seems those injetions really are wearing off" she smiled and looked to the flowers and the pond full of fish smiling "So peaceful" she said and leaned herself back on him happily and looked up at him smiling happily. She felt so relaxed and kissed him gently under his chin knowing he would most likley blush.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:10 am

"My memory is coming in peices, sometimes I feel like its a dream, I am not sure what is real and whats not" He confessed he stared at his hands and sighed he then looked at her and the way she was looking made him smile. When she leaned back he wrapped his arms around her softly about to talk to her when she suddenly kissed him he blushed a deep red then giggled.

"You did that on purpose"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:02 am

She smiled and giggled when he blushed a deep red "Aww but your so cute when you blush" she giggled and looked up to him smiled softly still "How did I get so lucky" she whispered softly still leaning agains thim happily with his arms around her.

(gah, fail)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:36 pm

He tickled her ribs gently "As are you" He sighed and nuzzled her neck. "I am the lucky one, I shudder to think about what would have become of me if someone else bought me, beat me every day" He shudderd then kissed her ear. "And the noises you make are so cute" He teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:25 am

She blushed a little adn giggled when he tickled her ribs listening to what else he said and blushed even more when he teased her 2You little teaser" she said turning ehr head to look at him over her shoulder and frowned loooking up to him this time and kissed him softly
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Laugihing at her blush he licked his lips and sighed. "Well I am a tease of course" He said with a grin. He wated her look over her shoulder then raised an eyebrow at her frown and was about to ask what she was frowning when he felt her lips touch his. He kissed her back and stroked her face. "What was that for hun?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:14 am

She smiled and looked to him "Do I need a reason, I love you" she said softly to him and smiled still touching his hand as he touched her cheek. "You don't know how much I love you, sweet Chase" she smiled and pecked his lips again giggling happily as she looked up to him. She relaxed in his arms contently still and kissed him softly under his chin again.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:16 am

She smiled and looked to him "Do I need a reason, I love you" she said softly to him and smiled still touching his hand as he touched her cheek. "You don't know how much I love you, sweet Chase" she smiled and pecked his lips again giggling happily as she looked up to him. She relaxed in his arms contently still and kissed him softly under his chin again.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:10 am

Hearing her admit those words Chase's hear soared. "I" He swallowed hard "i...i love yo you you to to to" he stuttered out. He blushed as she kissed him again then wrapped his arms around her. "You are a persious gem Amber" He grinned "your name suits you" He kissed her ear and sighed

"Your sister and mom didnt seem to happy that I didnt chose them" In truth he couldnt see himself with anyone but her. He wont tell his family and see how that would work out. He would give up his crown if need be he wanted Amber and only her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:11 am

She smiled softly and looked up to him as he blushed and giggled smiling, she blsuhed at what eh said and even more when he kissed her ear. "Of course they are, they are only after money after all" she said "Not love" she sighed leaning back against him a little. She would sacfice all she had for him if she ahd to but it was not much to most people in these times but she really did love him and he was the first decent man she'd known in her short lifetime.She smiled and rested her hands on his softly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:36 am

Listening to her words he nodded. "After how they treated me, and you, I am surprised they showed their faces here" He continued to hold her not wanting ever let her go. .

He knew it could cause heads to turn, for him to marry the woman that had boght him when he was on the slave market, but he didnt care. His father would make it possible or he would give up everything.

He gently turned her chin to kiss her. "There is a way we dont have to go through that again"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:00 pm

She smiled and looked up at him as eh didn't let go quite happy about it and kissed him gently under his chin listening to what he said before he turned her head to kiss her "Hmm, what is it?" she asked quite curious about what idea he had come up with ehr hands still holding his gently and kissed him back softly when he did kiss her blushing a little as well.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Chase licked his lips suddenly a bit nervous. "Marry me" He said softly. Then regreated it. "I didnt do that right I should have gotton on my knees with a ring that proves my heart for you" He kissed her. "But I never want to see you go anywhere away from me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:22 am

She laughed a little and looked to him "For me there is not proper way and Yes I will marry you, but if you want to do the proper way then my answer will stillbe the same"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Suddenly standing up he spun her around and laughed "Prefect" He said then licked his lips and kissed her. "It will be a big affair, days of parting" He stroked her cheek. "You have made me extremely happy.

"A warning my father is going to want to talk to you, it wont be anything bad, just making sure that you are doing this of your own free will" He sighed and held her. "I am so happy I found you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:10 pm

She was a little shocked by his reaction, she had never seen a guy so happy after receiving the answer he was wanted and kissed him back afterwards laughing a little "I can see that" she said to him putting ehr hand on his and leaning into his palm a little. She raised an eyebrow at what he said last "Well for one of course I'm doing ti of my own free will, I'd never listen to my mother or sister again and two it's you who proposed to me don't forget so of course I'm doing fo my own will" she said crossing ehr arms over ehr chest before he held her and she moved ehr arms aorund his neck and smiled softly "Same here"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Chase chuckled "Yes I know that but my father would want to make sure" He stroked her face softly. "You will make me really happy" He bit his bottom lip he just hoped that he could make her happy.

He kissed her forward again and held her close "I am so happy with you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:45 am

She smiled at him, looking up she could almsot read what he was thinking and giggled a little "And you'll make me very happy as well, don't think I could find a much sweeter man than you Chase" she said softly resting her hand on his cheek and happily kissed him back as well. "Also I think you father would know anyway, partly since I had no idea to begin with and you never fell for my flirt of a sister" she laughed and hugged him tightly. She soon heard giggling when the queen and king appeared "Aww how sweet the pair of you" Amber turned a birght red and let go of Chase quickly rather nervous suddenly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:17 pm

Sighing in relife. that she was sure that she would be happy. He knew he and his family would do all they could to make her happy and have her feel safe. He held her and chuckled. "No offence my dear but your sister tries too much, I prefer the quietier type" He turned his head to the chuckling and rolled his eyes.

"Father, Mother, Amber here has agreed to be my wife" The father rushed forward grabbed Amber and swung her around. Chase scrambled to get her down. "Give me back my wife" The father was weeping. "Aww my sweet Amber you not only brought our son back but have given me a daugter in oyu"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:20 am

She looked up to him nad laughed a little turning her gaze to him and his parents when he spoke her cheeks turning a darker shade of red, She squeeled shocked when she was grabbed adn spuna round, the queen shook her head "Dear put Amber down" she said "and don't use the same phase as our son either, he might get jealous" she said to her husband. Eventually being put down she straightened ehr dress out and the queen laughed going over to her "Congratdulation Amber, I'm sure our son will make you happy as long as my husband doesn't tease him too much" she said watching the king still weeping from happiness.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10