The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

silverwolflady Only

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

silverwolflady Only - Page 5 Empty Re: silverwolflady Only

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 1:41 pm

Yuki looks at the prince with a smile and says, "I can start whenever you need me too. I am always ready to start designing." Mr. Beget looks at her with a smile, "And that is why my clients like you so much Yuki. You are always ready to satisfy the client's needs." She smiles happily. "I have always been able to handle every challenge this business has thrown at me."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 06, 2013 8:46 pm

He smiled and nodded" well that is good to know, " he tilted his head slightly " well . how about this. i will give you some of the thing's that have been drawn up for me.. you can look them over and tell me what you think before we start on anything major?" he lightly rubbed his chin in thought" in fact.. if you wish to make small or large changes to them. that is fine with me. just as long as it fits. " he glanced at his guard then back at yuki and mr. Beget. ' and not uncomfortable. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Yuki looks at the prince with a smile and says with a laugh, "Well you know that I can do that. After all I adjusted your birthday outfit. I am sure I can make sure you will have fitting clothes from now on." Mr. Beget smiles and goes back to his office to get things in order so Yuki would get her last paycheck from the company.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 08, 2013 9:14 am

He grinned, watching Beget leave before he turned back to her. " but of course. one of the reasons why i would love to have you on this project." he sat down on one of the chair's and relaxed a bit. " and perhaps i can get anything new too. i imagine my other designer may be a bit jealous but. we will have to deal with that later. . " he nodded slightly. " i prefer clothes that fit. and you definitely know what your doing."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Yuki listened to the prince as he explained his choice of choosing her as a personal designer. She says looking him over, "Just so your outfit is driving me nuts. Your designers are horrible at measuring you. I don't know how you can move in that outfit." She starts going to work readjusting his clothes. "Tell me what do you prefer to wear? Silk? Cotton?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 08, 2013 9:28 pm

he blinked in surprise , laughing as she once again started adjusting the clothing he was currently wearing. " oh well. cotton really . silk can make me too hot at times. " he held still for her as she readjusted the clothing for him. " ah well. i agree with you there. i should probably send em back to their own shops. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:57 am

Yuki adjusts his clothes so his movements are not as constricted. She says calmly, "Cotton is a very good choice. Silk can get hot but certain type of silk light enough on the skin that it will make you feel like you are naked and be able to be comfortable for long hours. Perfect for long meetings or trips. But it will keep you warm on the coldest of nights." She gets up and brings him a sample of the material to see if he might like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 11, 2013 1:06 pm

He frowned" really ?" he watched her curiously as she adjusted his suit then went and brought him a material. taking it he tested it, it did feel light. Moving it through his fingers he gave a small smile. " i think i can handle a few with this material. perhaps just two to test it out. if that is alright"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Yuki smiles and says, "The material is not hard to work with. So that should not be a problem." She measures him properly and writes the measurements down. Then she starts working on suit designs that he might like. Once that is done, she shows them to the prince. She drew five different suit styles that she thought that the prince would like. "What do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 11, 2013 1:37 pm

He looked around as he waited, getting a little more curious about miss Yuki and how she worked, when she was finished with the designs he went over to look at the five she did.

smiling a bit he studied them over" very nice. i like them. not all the same. different styles. pretty good. " he looked to her. " you have a good eye. now see you just gone and impressed me again."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:15 am

Yuki says with a smile, "Having your suits mean in one style is very boring. Having multiple styles allows designers to apply a type to the client and then customize the style to fit what the client likes. Your other designers did not do that for you?" She blushed deeply when he said she had impressed him again. "I am just being myself. Sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 1:55 pm

He shook his head" no they did not. though i wish they had." he smiled lightly" but i think we just fixed that. and don't be sorry. its good to just be you . i like it." he glanced around before smiling warmly at her. Glancing down at the design's again and nodding in approval. " these will definitely do. i can not wait to see how they turn out. how long does it usually take for you to finish an outfit?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 2:04 pm

Yuki thinks a moment before saying, "Well because of the style of the suit and the fabric...a day or two for each suit. If not sooner. Is there a certain day you want them done by? Deadlines are very important for a designer to remember when creating a outfit for a client." She looked at the suit designs for a few minutes. It would not take her long to make him quite a few outfits out of the silk. She was a master of the material. It was probably one of the main reasons she was hired to work for the company.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 2:11 pm

He thought for a moment, frowning slightly " well no, not for these, so take your time on these.. i have a riding trip in about a week though. how well do you do with riding gear?" he looked over at her, smiling. " for horse riding.. like pant's and such. if you have never done anything like that, it is fine. i have a pair that fits me just fine."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 2:29 pm

"I will have them done before that trip then. That way you can try them on before your trip." At his next question, Yuki goes to a desk in the back of the room and grabs a very large binder with her name on it and brings it to where the prince is at. The pages in the binder were separated by color coded tabs. She finds the orange tab labeled outdoor activity wear and finds the spot for horseback riding wear. "What kind of trip that has horseback riding? Long distance? Short distance? Or just a little in between?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 2:41 pm

he blinked in surprise before smiling" a little bit of both actually . mainly long though." he was looking over at the book, curious to see what was all in there. " just a bit of a vacation i think for doing so well on my lessons and such. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Yuki smiles as she seemed to surprised him again. "Are you looking for a thicker set of clothes so you don't get so as quickly? Tell me what you are wanting the clothing to be like. It will help me figure out some styles for you to look at before I make them for you." Inside the binder was every design and style she had ever come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 2:55 pm

he had to think on that for a moment as he studied the designs" well. i would like something that gives more protection against chafing from the saddles, but light weight so i can move easily.. to thick fabric makes it hard to bend and such. " he frowned" bending is needed when your climbing into a saddle. if its awkward, the horse senses it and could potentially bolt."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Yuki listened to the prince as he explained his desires for the riding wear and she placed her right hand to her chin as she thought really hard on what material would match his needs. She says after a few minutes, "I think I might have the right fabric for you. But I will have to pick up more from where I have it stored to make an outfit for you." She searches through the fabric and let's out an Ah ha when she finds it. She comes back to him with a light tan colored fabric. "One side of the fabric is tough but not rock hard. It won't hurt you or the horse. It will protect your body from the elements. While the other side is very soft and cushioned. It doesn't rub your body raw as you ride or move about. The material is very light. It is flexible despite how tough it is."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 3:20 pm

He studied the pictures still before looking up as she found a material, surprised by what she was discribing , he took the sample from her , flipping it in his hands slowly and testing booth sides" you know what.. i like this very much. i do believe it will work just fine. i won't know for sure until i get to test it out on a ride out. " he smiled at her. "now i know why your so good at this."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 3:33 pm

Yuki blushed again for him saying his comment. "What can I say? I love what I do. So I do the best I can." She looks at the styles a moment that she had for horseback riding wear. "It will take me about three days to make the outfit. One to get it out of storage and get it cut to your measurements. Another two to get it put together. When it comes to this fabric, it is best not to rush it." Mr. Beget comes back and says, "Okay Yuki everything is set. You can leave whenever you are ready. I set your last check on your desk."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 3:39 pm

He nodded and smiled" i understand, take your time and do not rush. " he looked up at Mr. Beget and smiled big. " well, don't be afraid to call upon her if you need her badly. i do not mind sharing her talent of creating clothing. " he smiled warmly at her."i can have a roomf or you at the palace ready to use as your studio if you wish. or if your comfortable working from home. which ever you prefer "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Yuki nods and says, "I won't rush but I will have the clothes done before your horseback riding trip." She smiles as she was complimented by Kaede once again. When he brought up the living choice, she thought about it a moment. "Well staying at the palace would allow me to get your requests faster and allow me to get you the finished product sooner. But I would need to pack first. Are there any fabric stores near the palace? I can pack some of my fabrics but not all."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 3:58 pm

He had to think hard on that one. " ahhh uhhhh huh.. i actually don't know about that. ' frowning more he racked his brain for the stores nearby before grinning" actually there is a small one. i think it will help and i am sure if you need fabrics ordered fast, they will gladly help. I have not been into that store though but i am sure the other designers have. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Yuki grabs her binder and says, "Okay then I will head home and get some of my things packed. I will be done packing in an hour. Do you want me head to palace right after I get done or call you before I do?" She was obviously very excited to be doing this. She never thought she would ever get out of the office and do designing for her own clients. Let alone be working for the prince of her country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next