The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 5 Empty Re: To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Ayasha looks at him and says, “I am not tired from the fight Nthanda. I am just not myself when it comes down to fighting.” She cuddles into his back a moment to think. She asks, “Why did you accept to marry me if you don’t mind me asking. You aren’t after my crown and you don’t ask much of me at all.”

Back to top Go down

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 5 Empty Re: To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Nthanda looks over his shoulder and says, "Out of all the time we have you choose now to ask me that question. He leaps a huge gap in between two rooftops and stops. "I agreed to marry you for the same reason you agreed to marry me to end this fighting. I don't enjoy watching my men die for a old tyrants problems with another old tyrant." He turns as he looks over his shoulder and looks around, "I thing we should get out of this place." He turns around and looks at the wall that circled the city. He takes off in a full sprint and starts leaping roofs like were little puddles of water.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Ayasha looks at him a moment as she looks around feeling sick. Her eyes begin to daze over as she tries to get herself to focus. She says, “But all the reasons I wanted this war to end have turned out for the worst. My father is gone. The wolf men are still in pain. And our people still can’t trust each other.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Nthanda stops and puts her down and turns around quickly with a stern look on his face. "So what did you think things would fix themselves just because we got married." He slams his fist into his palm making a loud slapping noise. "You have to fight for these things. You can't just marry someone and expect them to fix themselves. We have to be the link to link every thing together and put it on the right pathway it isn't going to happen on its own. We have to make it work." He looks at the tower in the middle and says, "Now what were we here fore I will take care of it myself you wait here and protect yourself."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Ayasha says, “You have no idea what I think. Just go do what you got to do.” She gets off his back and lets him go on his mission. She relaxes in her stop listening to everything around her. Every once in a while a guy would try to fight her to kidnap her. She kills them with one move and gets rid of the bodies with ease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Nthanda returned a couple ours later. He walks over to Ayasha. "We gotta go now." He grabs her hand and pulls her behind him. He was walking as he gets to there horses he helps Ayasha onto her hers. He then gets on to his horse reveling the arrow tip hang out of his shoulder. He turns his horse around says, "Lets get out of here now. They weren't to far behind me.." He smacks Ayasha's horse on the rear sending it flying out of the town. Nthanda follows behind her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Ayasha sighs some as she rides her horse quickly until they had to go through the forest in which the wolf men lived. She looks around a moment before taking off quickly wanting to get home. She smiles some when they finally reach her home, she jumps down from her horse and puts her back in her stall before going inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Nthanda jumps off his horse as his guards rush over to him. He holds up his hand says, "Don't worry guys its just an arrow." He reaches up and grabs right under the arrow head and pulls it out. "Take my horse back to the stall. Thanks guys." He stands up and looks at the castle as his father came down the stairs growling mad.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Ayasha looks at his father as he starts coming down the stairs. She says rage itching its way to the surface, “No offense but we are in no mood to deal with your rage. It can wait until I have had some sleep or I just might hurt someone.” She takes her lover’s hand and almost drags him to her bedroom. She did not feel like sleeping alone tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Nthanda winced as she grabbed his arm and pulled him up the stairs. He looked at her as she pulled him into the room and closed the door behind him. He grabs her hand and says, "If you could do me a favor and get me some gauze I don't know if you realized this but I just recently pulled an arrow out of the shoulder you just drug me all the way here by." He smirks and says, "Not to complain much but do you think I can get some gauze." He looks at her and says, "By the way thank you for getting me out of trouble with my father. But I don't know why you brought me here."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:16 am

Ayasha looks at him a moment and has him take his shirt off so she could fix his shoulder for him. She sits him down and looks over the wound making sure the arrow was not poison tipped. She then gets the gauze, a needle, and thread. She slowly stitches the wound before wrapping it up in gauze. She says, "I brought you up here because I want you to rest with me. You won't make your wife to be sleep alone, will you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:11 am

Nthanda turns to her and says, "Only a fool would leave you to sleep by yourself." He smiles and makes a couple grunts as she wrapped his arm. He turns around as she finished wrapping his arm. He looks at her then he scooped her up in his arm and says, "Lets got to bed." He puts her in her bed and then lays in the bed and then lays down next to her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:35 am

Ayasha smiles some and cuddles up to him wanting to be warm. She says, “I want to understand so much about our two people. I mean you have learned some of my traditions but I know none of yours.” She lays her head on his chest and listens to his heart beat strongly in him. Her lips relax as all the tension leaves her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Nthanda didn't know what to do with this young woman cuddled into his chest. He just sat there and listened to her. When she finished talking he says, "We don't have any traditions except to be a great warrior." He wraps his arm around her waist and lays his head back and goes to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Ayasha watches him sleep for a while before going to sleep herself. Early the next morning, she gets up before him and gets ready for the day, the country leaders wanted to have a meeting with her about her rule. She goes into the royal hearing room where the meeting was being held. She sits down after a few minutes of hellos and getting the bowing out of the way. A high up man asks, “So do you plan on making Nthanda your husband soon? The people don’t respect a woman leader.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:16 pm

Nthanda wakes up and but when he couldn't find Ayasha in the room he started to get nervous he went for his buster blade and rushed out of the room. He started running through the castle looking for her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:33 pm

After the meeting was over, Ayasha goes looking for her lover. She finds him and hugs him saying, “Sorry I worried you my love. I did not want to wake you from your slumber.” She sees his father getting mad again and she glares at him to keep him at bay. She says calmly, “The leaders want us to speed up our wedding date.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:09 am

Nthanda looks at his father and his wife then he turns and looks at Ayasha and says, "How soon do they want us to....." His father storms over and says, "Damn it Nthanda we are trying to make peace and you are running around with this girl without your bodyguards getting shoot in the chest with an arrow over some of your little stupid ideas of peace." He looked at Ayasha and says, "And you got one more time too..." Nthanda steps in between his father and Ayasha. "Father that is one place you don't wanna go." His eyes looked as if he would actually kill his father. His father turns and storms away. Nthanda turns and says, "Come on lets go back to your room."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:54 am

Ayasha takes his hand and guides him to her room. She closes the door behind them. She says while sitting in a chair, “They want us to be married as soon as possible. They said that the people don’t respect a woman ruler. So they want us to marry so you will be the main ruler.” She looks in his eyes a moment unsure what to make of his father’s rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 am

Nthanda looks at her and says, "We willl marry in two days." He looks at her and then says, "Why would your people trust me as ruler. You have lived her your whole life I am new to this land." He finally steps away form the door and says, "Let your people know we will b married in two days. That should be ample time for them to get everything ready that needs to be set." He smiles as he walks over to Ayasha and wraps his arms around her. And whispers in her ear. "You should go do this right away. I will remain her." He walks over to the bed and lays down.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:00 pm

Ayasha kisses him before leaving the room to tell everyone that they were getting married in two days she then goes back to her room and joins him on her bed. She says cuddling up to him, “It is a law of some sort. It is like the only ones that are allowed to be in power are the men.” She looks up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:31 pm

Nthanda looks down and says, "And that is why countries have so many wars. We men only care about fighting and making ourselves known not peace and the wealth of out kingdom. Very few men don't have that kind of personality." He rolls over onto his back and takes one hand and wraps it around her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:43 pm

Ayasha looks at him and says, “We women can be just as strong as men. But we do not like to fight over land or gold.” She lies comfortably with him a moment before leaning up to his face and kissing him on the lips. She says, “Soon we will be married and I can give myself to you.” She kisses him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Nthanda looks at her as she kissed him. "I have never seen anybody so happy about an arranged marriage to stop a war." He looks her over and says, "Look if you are only doing this for your people then I don't believe this is fair for you. As far as me I didn't think I would ever marry." He pulls her into him. "Under stand me I am not tying to get out of this but I don't wanna force you to do something you will regret."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Ayasha looks at him a moment and says, “Nthanda I don’t want anyone else to be my husband. I mean you and me we have kissed and even almost made love to each other. To me that tell me that we care a lot about each other. I am going along with this arranged marriage because I want to stop this war and because I care about you more than I can express.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next