The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna) - Page 5 Empty Re: An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Assan grinned as her eyes went wide. "Oh it will fit my lovely little slave. Your pussy will streach over my cock and you will enjoy the feeling of it up inside you. Also it will fit up your lovely ass as well." he squeezed her tits some more. "But first I will show you how you can please a man in another way. He moved so that his back was against one of the trees. "Come my lovely one, take my cock in one hand and move it up and down its length. Then use your toung to lick it and take it into your mouth to suck on it. A man likes that."

He removed her top so he could play with her tits better. "In the mean time I will play with your tits. He waited for her to comply. It was nice to have a lovely slave girl that could be trained to please him the way he wanted to be.

Back to top Go down

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna) - Page 5 Empty Re: An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:07 am

A’isha could hardly hold her smile in. He called her “his slave” that meant that he had planned on taking her, maybe peace could be reached somewhere else and she could go with Hassan. She looked up at him, wondering what he would say when he found out who she really was but until then she decided to have fun, surely Hassan wouldn’t give her…their secret away so why shouldn’t she have some fun? She listened to him closley then she begain to run her hand up and down getting used to the feeling, liking it. She then bent down and took in his head into her mouth and tightened her lips around it and as if by instinct her hands found his nutsac and she very softly massaged them then her head bobbed up and down and she then moaned so her vibrations went through to his errect cock. She was good at ths for a beginner but she of course didn’t know this but she was enjoying this having fun and learning how to please a man.

She looked up at him with questioning eyes wondering if she was doing a good enough job, she was going up and down farily fast and would deep throat him each time not minding the constriction of her throat
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:22 am

He half closed his eyes as she began stroking his cock and then took it into her mouth and began sucking on it. "MMMM yes, that's right." he growled out. He moved her a bit so he could continue playing with her dangling tits.
"You are a natural at this my lovely one." he told her. He pused her pantaloons down over her ass and reached into his saddle bags. He took out some greasy looking stuff in a clay jar that was used to help keep the skin from drying out in the desert. "Now since you do not want to have your virginity taken just yet, I will show you how you can please a man by taking my cock up your ass. Just relax and keep sucking my cock." he told her as he began to push some of the greasy stuff up into her anal channel. "Do not worry, your ass will streach over my cock." He continued pushing the stuff up into her ass and fingering her ass as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:50 am

Encouraged by his growls and words A'isha continued sucking his cock and using her hand to massage the things that were hangng down he seemed to like that. As he played with her tits she felt a bit of mosture in her pantaloons. But she had not soiled herself but she was to involved in what he was doing to worry about that.

When she felt his fingers entering her ass she gasped and squeezed her eyes shut. But she nodded ignoring the akward feelings that were now corsing through her body. She wanted to belive him about her ass fitting around her ass but his finger barely fit so she still doubted it,
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:28 pm

When he as satisfied that her ass was lubed enough, he lifted her from his cock. "You did that really well. You see, it is not hard to learn how to please a man." he patted her ass cheeks and then told her, "Now you stay on your hands and knees." He removed her pantaloons all together so she could move her legs apart. He moved behind her and positioned himself so his hard cock rubbed up against her ass cheeks. "Now this might be a bit uncomfortable at first but you will get use to it." He spread her ass cheeks and placed the head of his cock to her anal opening and began pushing against it as he held her hips. Slowly he entered her ass. "Just relax and do not tense up. I asure you that my cock will fit up into your ass. Trust me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:30 pm

As he lifted her head up she looked at him a bit confused she wasnt sure what he had been doing with her ass. But now it really felt akward She remained on her hands and knees but turned her head to look at him and when he saw what he was going to do she gasped. Surely it wouldnt fit.

But he said he would fit she had to belive him she tried to relax as his cock as he had called it pushed its way inside of her. Her ass squeezed at the intruder that was pushing its way in.. A'isha whimpered slightly not fully understanding why something that hurt so much could also give her such pleasure.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Reaching around he began playing with her pussy, to help her. "This should help you enjoy having my cock up your ass." Slowly he pusshed his cock further up into her ass. He felt her ass muscles try to prevent his penatration. "Just relax my sweet. " with his free hand he gave her ass cheeks a light spanking and squeezed them. Soon his cock was burried up into her ass. "You see, it fits. My cock is fully burried up your ass now. How does it feel?"

He began to slowly pull back and then push his cock back up into her ass and continued playing with her pussy. "MMMMMMM you are nice and tight and you feel good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:53 am

As Assan reached around and begain to play with her womanhood A'isha gasped in surprise, that defently helped take her mind off of the discomfort of his cock stretching her tight ass. She nodded her head and took a breath and willed herself to relax as soon as that happened she let out soft moans, it felt so odd, painful yes, but still a odd sence of pleasure.

To her this was going to be the last time she ever had pleasure so she decied to enjoy this to the full she moaned out softly "Hmmmm Hassan, I...I have never felt anythng" Her eyes had rolled back in her head and she was panting and grunting. Her body dripping in sweat. "Mmmm more Hassan please give me more"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Assan grinned as the slid his cock in and out of her tight ass. She had never experienced anything like he was doing to her and now she wanted more. He spanked her ass cheeks, then moved his hand he was fingering her pussy with up to grab one of her dangling tits and squeez it hard. "So you like being fucked in the ass do you?" he chuckled and began fucking her harder, growing out his own pleasure as her tight ass caressed his hard cock. "You see it is not hard to please a man. Let him enjoy your lovely body and give him good company and he will be happy. Never be afraid to let a man touch you and caress your lovely tits or ass. Unless your master says that is only for him." he grinned. "You have a very nice tight ass my lovley slave. It feels so good to fuck it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:09 am

A'isha was enjoying her new treatment, still a bit confused but in her mind, even if she made it home and was sent to marry the Prince there would be no way that he would find out what had happened here surely once he found out that she was a princess and not a slave he would keep his mouth shut she she would enjoy this time and enjoying it she was until he took his hand away from her womanhood then the pain intestisfied. She whimpered and shook her head biting her lower lip she liked it more when he was touching that sesitive area, she wasnt sure what it was called though.

She knew she still had to play along wth sex slave persona for now. So she manged to gasp out "And if you were my master sir?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:50 am

Assan gave her tits another hard squeeze before returning his hand down to her pussy to play with it. Being her first time having her ass fucked it took the edge off. Later, after she had had her ass fucked a few times, she would be use to it and be able to enjoy it alot more. Again he slipped a finger within her pussy and began fingering it as the continued to move his cock in and out of her ass. "Is that better?" he asked her and spanked her ass cheek again.

When she asked him if he were her master he chuckled. "Well my dear if you were my slave, I would be fucking you alot. You have the body that all men dream off for a woman. But that would not be all." he slipped a second finger into her pussy. "Though you would have a rigrous training program to keep your body in shape, I would also make sure you were well cared for and given the proper instructions on being a warrior's slave. As I told you earlier, you would need to learn the use of a sword and other ways to defend yourself. Does it bother you that I would like fucking you so much?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Once his hand was back on her pussy she was able to relax more and the pain lowered a little bit, she was still confused the pain mixed with pleasure but as long as he was touching down there it felt a lot better. She moaned softly again surprsied of the sounds that were coming out of her. She nodded "Hmmmm yes that is much better" But as he spanked her she yelped and giggled. She liked his finger in her and it caused her to wonder what it would feel like to have his manhood in there.

She listened to him as he spoke about what would happen if she was his slave. she liked the sounds of it. When he slipped in the second finger she gasped and blinked "ohhhhh gaaaa" she was only able to squeek out those sounds. She continued to listen and smiled. "But would you share me or would you keep me safe and too yourself" She didnt let him know that she was trained in weapons for that would be a give away she now was trempling with desire and moaning loudly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:47 pm

"Now what man in his right mind would want to share some one like you." He ran his free hand over her ass cheeks, then up over her back as he drew back and thrust hard up into her ass. "This is not so bad is it my little slave? Having your ass fucked?" he grinned. "It is even better having my cock up your pussy. You would feel even greater pleasure and feelings." He caressed her clit, knowing that could send her over the edge and make her cum at this point.

"Do you think you would like being my slave? There is a possibility that it can be arranged." He growled out his pleasure some more as he rammed his cock up into her ass again and again. "You feel good. Your tight ass feels so good around my cock."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:30 am

A’isha giggled to herself. If only he knew. As he ran his hand over her back and ass she grunted and sighed. Her breathing was ragged and she chewed her bottom lip not wanting to be too loud. But it was getting harder and harder to controle it. She shook her head and slowly spoke trying to controle her breathing. “Nay its alright” She groaned again, knowing that she would never feel him up her womanhood. She was royalty and surely it would mean death to this warrior.

She decided to play with him more. “Nay I don’t think I could be anyone’s slave, for I am too free minded” It would be better then someone husband but she wanted to see what he would say if she continued to be defiant She groaned out loudly though as he played with her clit more. She then let out a loud scream as she exploded. “Ohhh Hassan I….I” She shook with disere as tears flowed down her face. “What was that?” She was so confused she figured she had done something wrong.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:22 am

Assan could not help but chuckle. "Couldn't be anyone's slave eh? Did you know that slave girls are more free then those women that are free?" As her body shook with her first orgasim, "That was your first orgasim my lovely little slave. One of many that you will feel when a mans cock is up your pussy or ass. You will feel even more pleasure when you have your pussy fucked. Soon he felt himself ready to cum and he rammed his cock up into her ass hard and held himself there. He pumped his hot cum up into her ass and growled out his pleasure. He kept his cock up her ass until it receeded, then laid her on her side and he laid down behind her so he could squeeze her magnificent tits.

"Did you enjoy that my little one. That was but a sample of what you can feel as you please a man." he kissed her shoulders as he squeezed her tits hard and pulled on their hard nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:54 pm

A''isha didnt care what he said, she couldnt handle beng someones slave, being paraded around like a piece of meat. To be forced to have sex when every the man wanted it. No such a life was not for her, but neither was being stuck in lovless marriage. So she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. She found herself geting angry again. This man was confusing her and although he was gorgous and she liked these feelings, she couldnt see herself being forced to do it everyday, many times a day.

As he explained what she had done she gasped out. So it wasnt bad. She licked her lips and moaned out. When he rammed in harder she cried out she felt his seed spill into her tght ass then as he layed her down she snuggled into therself. She didnt anserw hs questions, well not right a way she sighed and fnally nodded " It felt awkard, good but painful and...well I dont know" She winkled her brow and shrugged. But deep down she was nervous, f she ever got come what would her dad say about her being done up the ass? Surely there was a a way to find out that she had been used.Would Hassan have to pay?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:08 am

As she snuggled herself into him he held her naked body to him. "I take it you would not like being a slave, even to me?" he spoke softly and kissed the side of her face. She was defient to an extent, strong willed and was not afraid to express it either. It made him grin. If the viser had tried to have his way with her, he had a feeling the man would be missing some essential parts of his body or she would die trying to keep him from her.

When she answered his question he had to chuckle. "Yes the first time is a bit painful, but you will get use to it over time and completely enjoy the experience. He began playing with her tits some more, enjoying the feeling of those lovely orbs on his hand as he held her to him. "What would you do if you were free?" he asked her. Being a free man he could set her free. He could claim her as his slave. Being an escaped slave one could claim that slave as theirs if they caught them. Therefore in a sence she was already his slave. Freeing her would be one step in the process of making her his second wife, after he married the princess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:53 pm

Feeling the naked flesh of Hassan against her own naked flesh felt so good she wouldnt mind staying like this forever. But then he asked her the question and A'isha froze, what would be worse being stuck in a loveless marriage with a man that had misstresses and slaves, or to be that slave. She swallowed hard. She knew he would want a anserw so she smiled up at him " I think your wife would thruttle you if you were to bring home a slave" It was not really an anwerw but she hoped it would placide him for now for she didnt know what she really wanted sure he was handsome but slaves were not allowed to read or write and A'isha loved to do both.

"If I was free I would read and write, and spend time with the village people" None of what Slaves are allowed to do. " She looked up at him and strooked hs face "Would you allow your slave to do that?" She blinked and looked up at him
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Assan chuckled. "I have no wife so bring home a slave girl would not be a problem." he kissed her neck, then turned her so she was on her back and kissed down to her tits and kissed them as he squeezed them one at a time. When she asked if he would alow his slave to read and write and spend time with the people, he stopped kissing her tits, smiled and looked at her. "I see why you could not do that. Why should a slave girl not know how to read and write. As for spending time with the people, well as long as you didn't try to run away." he kissed her lips. "I would not mind at all." he kissed her again and then moved back down to her tits once more.

"So does that change your mind any?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:45 am

Looking up at him as he spoke her eyes flashed with a bit of interest. So he wasn’t married, she licked her lips as he kissed her neck she loved the way he made her feel but she didn’t want to get too attached for this would never work she had no choice but to marry for the sake of her people. She would have to marry the Prince. If only like was so simple, but she couldn’t make it as a slave either she craved love, to be cared for and wanted for more then just her body. But she doubted that would ever happen.

She sighed her breasts moving up and down as he moved her to her back, to be loved or not she would enjoy this time with just him and her, and she would allow him to explore but she would keep her virginity. That was scared to her. Her back arched as he began to kiss her tits. When he stopped and looked at her she reached up and stroked his face smiling sweetly her eyes half closed her head cocked to the side teasily.

When he answered her question she begain to chew her lip, she was hoping that would get her out of this predicament she had gotten herself into. How could she explain that she was really the princess and due to marry the prince. She again licked her lips and nodded. “Why would one run away, I would be caught and then who knows what would happen to me”

She kissed him back softly then as he moved back to her breasts she gently ran her fingers through her hands through his hair. And when he asked her question she had to fight back tears. She shook her head. “What about love Hassan, am I doomed to die never feeling the love of a man?” It was a double question, meaning for him and the prince but it was a true question. Was she doomed to be with out love now? For a slave was never loved by their masters they were just a trophy to be paraded out and then used and then dismissed. No neither was a life for her, both would eventualy kill her, one from a broken heart the other from bordom.

But she shook her head she wanted to keep enjoying this for as long as it lasted she grinned and then lifted her head and gently bit into his neck then giggled. “How is that?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:21 am

As he played with her tits, kissing and squeezing them, he wished that he could just stay there with here. He wished he could have the simple life of a warrior, and not that of a prince, having to marry for to make peace. He wanted to be able to marry because he was in love and wanted to. He looked up at A'isha. Now this was a woman he could easily fall in love with, and perhaps already was. When she talked about love and never feeling the love of a man, he moved his head back up to her and looked down into her beautiful eyes.

"You have lead a sheltered life my sweet little slave. Many times masters and slaves do fall in love. The slave girl will fall in love with her master but yet not want to set free. But still many times the slave girl it freed and the master marries her, and remains her master, as her husband." he grinned. When she began nipping at his neck he chuckled. "Ah you are learning even more things, just by instinct." He claimed her lips for another passionate kiss as he continued squeezing her lovely tits hard.

But time was running out for the two of them. Night finally was begining to fall and they were going to have to leave. He rose from the makeshift bed, and helped her to her feet. "I am afraid it is time for us to go." he held her tightly to him and kissed her again before getting dressed and making sure she to dressed. "In a few hours we will be at the caravan." Once there he would insure that A'shia was made safe and proceed with process of claiming her as his. Later after the marriage to the princess, he would free her and marry her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:10 pm

His touches and kisses were driving A’isha to the brink of madness her breathing was rapid her eyes rolled backwords. She was angry at herself for her lack of controle but she also didn’t care, no one would ever find out and in her mind this was a little taste of heaven before she was sentenced to hell. As he looked at her she continued to cock her head to the side and look at him he was so handsome but she knew that soon he would hate her, soon it would be known that she wasn’t a slave that she was a princess what would he say then?

When he spoke of a master loving a slave she had to fight the urge to look away, so she stood a better chance of being loved as a slave then being married to the Prince but it didn’t really matter there was no way out of her arranged marriage but she would think of Hassan during the long and lonely nights. She kissed him back arching her back to meet his kisses. Each kiss as driving her even more wild. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tight, she was driven by passion she wasn’t sure if what she was dong was right but it was for her.

She hadnt realized the sunsetting until he rose and helped her she sullenly nodded and redressed and chewed her bottom lip. “Alright am ready” Her entire face had shifted though, her eyes that had just been full of passion now filled with dread and concern and even a hint of fear, would she be able to explain to her father that she was rescued by this man, and that the vizar had tired to kill her? She nodded to herself, yes she was the apple of her father’s eyes she knew he would belive her .

Once she was complety dressed she looked up at him. “I am ready” She smiled trying to cover the worry and concern in her eyes, she had a feeling something bad was going to happen and she was never wrong with such feelings.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Assan brought the horses up and helped her up on to one before mounting up. He looked about the little oasis. He was going to miss it. He had felt so relaxed and had enjoyed himself there. Now he would be heading back to his duties as a prince and the burden of bringing peace between the two cities. The only bright thing about it all was A'isha. She would be there with him and when he got to the city he would ask the Sultan for her to be his slave.

The trip to the caravan took a few hours. It was still dark when they approached and were greeted by the two that had accompanied Assan. When he saw them he made a motion with his hand to indicate not to let on that he was the prince. He wanted that to be a surprise for the lovely slave girl A'isha. "Take A'shia to a safe place and see to her safety." he helped her down from her horse and kissed her lips. "I must see the caravan master. I will return in a little bit." he told her softly, "Go with my friends, they will see to it no one bothers you." With that he left A'isha in their care and headed to see his double.

His so called double, one that looked simalar to him, was glad to see the Prince. "You will have to continue on for a bit more my friend. Once we reach the city I will assume my role once more. Another day and you can relax ane enjoy yourself." he placed a hand on the mans shoulder. "Till then I am but a mercenary, guarding the caravan." he looked around at all that were in the tent, to ensure that they understood. "Now go, tell the soldiers what I have said. His advisers exited the tent to do his bidding. He then returned to the tents of his two companions, where A'isha was. "We will arrive tommorow about noon." he grinned and closed the flap of the tent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:22 am

Relived that he seemed to have not notice the worry and concern in her eyes she quickly mounted the horse with his help she thanked him and followed closely behind him, she was exhausted but she continued on, not allowing her eyes to close for fear that she would fall off the horse. She had to keep her ass moving though, ridding was aganizingly painful though she was in near tears she was finding it hard to breath but she continued pushing on. She knew they had to make it to the caravan.

Finally they stoped she was in utter pain but when he helped her dismont and kiss her she clenched her jaw from the pain and nodded, then walkng thankful the darkness would hid her limping. She was also grateful it hid her face, surely someone would reconzie her soon and she wasn’t ready for it yet, they might old her for ransom

She paced nervously. She would have to tell him who she really was soon but could she trust him then? She licked her lips..then got an idea she smiled to herself yes her idea would work surely. But she was grownng tired she laid down on the ground and curled into a ball but when the tent opened she rolled over to look at him smiling she nodded so she had until tommrow to enjoy him then her life would turn to hell. “That sounds good Hassan.” She sighed though. “Is my ass suppose to be this sore? The ride here was toture” She looked up at him with soreful eyes.

She licked her lips “Is this where we err I mean…me…us…” She shook her head confused. “Be resting” She patted the seat next to her. “So Hassan what are you going to when we get back to the village?” She would see how he would anserw then she would proceed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:02 am

A'isha looked nervous when he returned to the tent, as well as a bit discomforted from the ride. He took her into his arms and held her. "Yes, your ass will be sore for a bit. The first time is always the hardest." he lifted up her chin to look at him. "You should have said someting to me and I would have had you ride with me. I could have taken a blanket and folded it so that you had something soft to sit on."

When she asked about the tent, he smiled. "Well if you do not mind shareing the tent with me." he told her. "When we get to the city I intend on claiming you as mine. That way the vizer will not be able to bother you. There are certain laws that allow one like me to claim a runaway slave. Even though you might not want to be a slave you are and I don't think you wish to return to the Vizer."

He would be talking to his future father in law about her. He would be able to decree that A'isha would be his slave and that would end any claim that the viser had over her. He was sure that his future father in law would do it as a favor for his son in law to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next