The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:43 pm

A'isha moaned through gritted teeth, she had never experianced feelings like this. As he flicked her nipples she arched her back and found her self stroking his hair, as if her body knew what to do without her telling it what to do. As he made his comment she giggled. "You have no idea" Then she nodded. "Hmmmm what you are doing, its, its, I have never felt anything like it"

As he stripped her she froze, he could get exucated for this, but how could she tell him to stop without blowing her cover? But as he began to rub her folds, something that no one had touched before she arched her back and gasped. "I....I..." Her eyes rolled back into her head and her body trembled with need, she would stop him if he tired to penatrate her she told herself. For now she would enjoy this as well.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:07 am

"Oh you will feel even more my lovely. You will soon feel feelings that will over whelm you." he smiled as he continued to squeeze one of her tits and play with her pussy. Soon he slipped a finger with in her pussy and began to finger it. It was hot and getting wet. He felt her body tremble. Soon she would be moaning and crying out for more. She was definately new to being a slave, and he was more then willing to teach her the pleasure she could get and give. But he knew he could not take her virginity, for he would have to show that she was still that when he tried to buy her or take her from the vizer.

He had another idea though, that would help him satisfy his needs. "Today my sweet little A'isha, I am going to enter you from your other end." He turned her over on to her stomach and spread her legs some and then her ass cheeks and pressed a finger to her anal opening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:27 pm

There was somthing about being in the outside that added to the feeling she was having, she could only assume that it was adding though since it was her frist time. She wanted more he was drving her nuts and she needed to be fullfied She growled in frustration. But when he entered a fidnger she arched her back and gasped. "Ohhh Hassan" She moaned her eyes rolling back in the back of her head.

As soon as he turned her over, the good feelings vanished and she froze, Crying out when pushed a finger in but it was a good cry she scrambeld up to her knees and grabbed her clothes and shook her head, "Im, Im" She shook her head and put her dress back on. "I'm just not ready" She then walked away from him a few steps and sat down sinking her feet into the water and staring into it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:56 pm

She was getting all nice and excited and then she seemed to freeze up. She scrambled away from him, grabbing her clothes and went off a ways. Assan sighed, as she said she was not ready. What was he to do with her. He could force her, but that was not his way. He sat there on the blanket, fustrated not to say the least. He stood up and walked over to his horse patting its neck and looking out over the desert in the direction they had come from. Perhaps it was for the best, for he saw two dark shapes in the distance. Taking his sword from the saddle he belted it on, and walked to the edge of the oasis to await them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Staring in to the water A'isha had to steady herself and regain herself, soon enough he would know why she prevented him from going anywhere with her... She was a princess and well, she had to.... Her thoughts were cut short when she noticed that Hassan was taking his sword out of his saddle she raced to him and stood behind his back. "Hassan, is it?" She swallowed "them?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:19 am

Assan stood there a hand on his sword hilt as the men got closer. He heard A'isha come up behind him, then asked if it were the men following. "Looks like it." he said. "You had best get back. I do not want them to see you."

The two men spotted the oasis in the distance and laughed. "Surely the fool if he has her will stop there to refill his water skins. I see nothing beyound in the distance so he must still be there." they both put their heels to their horses and moved faster towards the oasis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:54 am

Sencing the seriousness in his voice she nodded kissed his cheekk softly and quickly scaled the tree completly hidding herself. Then she had no other choice but to sit there and wait, she had a clear view of what was happening but there was no way that anyone would be able see her, she was a pro at climbing trees. She waited and waited to see what was happening she wished that she had her bow and arrow for then she could then offer more help then just sitting up here.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:25 pm

As the men came closer they spotted Assan standing there at the edge of the oasis. They slowed their pace and came closer. They stopped a short distance from him and one leaned forward in the saddle. They saw his stance and the one leaning forward said, "We are looking for a woman that escaped from the Viser." he looked around trying to spot her.

"Well you do not see a woman here do you?" Assan grinned, "I suggest that you return tot he city and leave me in peace. For if you try to come closer, I will be forced to kill the two of you." he warned.

The men laughed. "We go where we please." and they began moving closer. Assan drew his semitar and the sun glinted off it's polished blade. he moved it so that the light was reflected off of it and into the horses eyes. They did not like it and reared, sending the two men sprawling off them as they had not been prepared for that. Assan then moved forward as one began getting to his feet, placing the sword's edge at his throat. "Not a wise decision."

The second man got to his feet drew his sword and charged Assan. Assan kicked the first in the face sending him sprawling and then engaged the second. The light flickered of the dancing blades as the two circled each other, the swords clashing. The fight was short though and it was evident that the Viser's man was not that skilled with the blade. He lay dead on the ground, his blood soaking into the dry sand. The first man had finally managed to get up and now attacked. Assan turned and again wove a deadly net of steel with his semitar. It did not take long with this one as well. He lay next to his friend, his blood too being soaked into the sand of the desert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Hidding in her spot in the tree A'isha held her breath as they approached Hassan she wanted to see what two they were, where they her fathers men or the Vizar's. As soon as they spoke she assumed it was the Vizars for her fathers men would not be as ruthless as these men. They would be more considerate of other peoples land.

As Hassan killed both of the men she had to cover her mouth to stop from yelling out. She closed her eyes and waited for him to give the all clear, she wasnt really upset about the killing, just the fact that Hassan had to kill for her. She would have to make sure to clear his name when she was returned.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:27 am

Assan checked the dead men to make sure they indeed were dead and then took their weapons and gathered their horses. After he had brought them into the cool shade of the trees, he went back out and dragged the bodies of the two men out further into the desert so they would not foul the waters of the oasis, nor its clean and fresh air, with the stink of their dead and rotting bodies.

"You are safe now." he looked up in the tree. "They will not be able to take you back nor tell the viser where you are." he moved to the tree so he could help her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:37 pm

A'isha remained in her hidding spot as Hassan went through the chores that were requred remaining silent but she had it planned out if he made a motion for the horses, she would have cried out but he only moved them to the cool of the trees, he then removed the bodies far away then he came back for her.

Jut jumped out of the tree and landed in his arms then smiled, blushing slighly for landed in his arms like that. Then she kissed his cheek "Thank you Hassan, you have saved me again"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:09 pm

He now had her in his arms and it seemed that she had done it dilbertly. But yet she was not ready but seemed to want to flirt with him. Yet she had let him play with her tits and pussy. She was a strange one, but one that excited him and made him want her. Once he got her back to the caravan he would insure her safety and then he would go to the city and claim his bride to be what ever she was like. He would then free A'isha and make her is second wife and his favorate.

"We will rest her the rest of the day and continue on when it is cooler. We will reach the Caravan later on tonight." he told her and sat her on her feet. He went to the blanket and laid down after taking some water and insuring that the horses were near the watering hole and grass. "Come my finkey one, you must rest as well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Being in his arms felt so right, so safe, she wondered if there was a way that she could get out of her arranged Marriage and instead go with this man, but it would kill her father to know that she was wishing to disobey him, but this man was so sweet, good looking and he even smelled good. She could be lost in those eye forever. But then he put her down and she remembered where she was, with a man far from home and what was worse the man thought she was a sex slave. she wasnt sure what was worse him thinking that she was a sex slave or that he would eventually find out that she wasnt a sex slave but actually a princess bethrowed to a prince.

When he wallked oer and laid down and called her finiky she gasped and walked over to him. "I am not finiky" But she was grinning. But she was tired, it had been a very long time, so she laid down and closed her eyes. "How much time till we leave?" She asked through a yawn.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 am

"A few hours." he told her. It would be awhile before the sun set and it would be cool enough to ride. One could ride during the day but it tired the horses more and both man and beast needed more water. Especially in the afternoon heat of the sun. With A'isha not being use to being out in the desert and not dressed for such a journey, it would be best for them to travel at night. As she laid down he put a protective arm about her.

The caravan with his proxy was not to far off now. The two men that had accompanied Assan had arrived at it before night fall. The two men that had been following them waited in the distance as the sun sank, waiting. They had finally been able to catch up with the ones they followed and had seen that they did not have her. They were disapointed that they would not get the reward that they surely knew they would receive. But they saw before the sun had set that the Caravan was that of the prince that was coming to claim the princess and they smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Nodding to his anserw A'isha closed her eyes she knew that the desert heat was too much for the horses but she also knew it would be too much for her, she already had a headach and was feeling a little queezy but she had something to ask him she she turned her head to look at him her eyes barely open and softly spoke. "Hassan what would you do if you ended up marring someone that you couldnt stand?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:54 pm

The question made him turn and look at her. Indeed what would he do. In his case he would have to go through with the marriage but he would find a woman that he could love and enjoy. But that he could not tell her, not without risk of exposing who he was. "Well I hope that I am not ever in that position. " he grinned. "But one should not have to marry one they can not stand or like. Why do you ask?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:13 am

The heat was having a effect on A'isha she knew she should have worn cooler clothing but she hadnt planned on being out this long, she sighed to herself as he answered her question then turned on her side away from him so he wouldnt see her face. She had to think of a lie frist and said the frist thing that came to her mnd. "Well I heard talk that my princess, like the princess" She paused. then continued "Well she is being forced to marry some stuck up spoiled prince, and I wonder if she is doomed to a loveless marriage"

She kept her back to him. "But she isnt one to keep her thoughts to herself though so her husband to be has her work cut out for him"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Again she mentioned the princess. He wondered how much she knew of her. "A spoiled prince eh. I guess one never knows about the royalty these days. I heard that your princess was a stuck up and spoiled brat that was fat and so full of herself." it was one way to find out what A'isha knew of the princess. Perhaps he could get a good idea of what he was getting into. He wondered what this little slave girl would say if he told her he was the prince. She would probably find out soon enough though. Once they reached the caravan he would have to assume his real identity. He pulled her closer to him pressing up against her, moving a hand over her warm and soft body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:43 am

Licking her lips A’isha nodded to herself. In truth she hadnt heard much about the man that she was being forced to Marry but had heard bits and pieces from the town folk, he hated to get his hands dirty and would eat at lavish banquetes while his people starved to A’isha that was not right. She closed her eyes again wanting to rest. She was nearly there but then he made his coment and dragged her closer.

Her eyes popped open and she scoffed. “She is not princes A- “ She cut her self off short, “The princess is one of the most gentle souls I know, she loves to be out with her people, she herself throws fairs for the children every summer, she knew the kids felt left out when the adults have their competition so she has one for them, and she makes sure each child gets a medal for something or other,” She paused iwas it bad to have such vanity? She shook her head, No she was simply setting this man right. “She has a gentle spirt though, she makes the medals, melts down damaged armour and forms them into prizes the people love her and although she can give her gaurds a run for their money she is a joy to be around. Or so I hear, I have only seen her from time to time.” She nodded. “But I do hear tell that she is the most stubbron woman that many have ever met” She giggled. “Yes the prince is going to have a hell of a time if he tries to tell her that she can not be with the people and hold her fairs, she hates to think that she is abandoning her villages children they are gong to miss the competion.” She turned and looked at him half asleep. “Why are you so interested in the princess any ways?” She sighed and stroked his chest while she waited for him to anwer her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:01 pm

So A'isha new something about the princess. What she said made him raise his brow. So she did care about her people. She also seemed to like children. "Well now that seems very contrary to what I have heard." A stubborn woman. Well that would be something. Well he would have to see for himself. He would find out, all to soon he thought. He hopped she was like what A'isha said, but he was still expecting the worst.

"And you think the prince is a spoiled good for nothing?" he shugged his shoulders. "Seen him once and he did not look anything like that. He is a leader of men, and commands the army of his city. A fierce warrior and like your princess he does care for his people. He insures that even the poor have food to eat and work to do." His arm tightened about her, and let his hand roam over her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:08 am

His touch felt so right she wasnt ready for any sex yet but why not have some time before she would be destiend to a loveless marriage She would explore a little bit with this handsome man. What would it hurt? She figured that her new husband was just marring her for the peace treaty and that they would not have a realtonship. Maybe on ther wedding night to consement the marriage that produce an heir but she did not except anything else. As he spoke about the princess, well her, she had to stiffen a giggle but she had to wonder who told him that. “Well I have seen her, and you have not”

She listened as he spoke of the prince she closed her eyes, was he really lke that? “I am just saying what I think, most royality are spoiled, rich and uncaring” She shrugged, she assumed that’s what people though of royalty. “Well your prince better treat my princess right or he will regrete it, she doesn’t take kindly to see any suffering but she will not allow herself to be mistreated either” She paused. “Your prince is a warrior he doesn’t just send people to war?” She swallowed maybe this would be better.

She shook her head and turned on her side to face him. “Why couldn’t the princess marry someone like you?” Suddenly she kissed him, tryng to distracted him from what she had just said she drove her tongue into hs mouth tryng to distract him even further not thnking it would work though
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Assan chuckled. "Me? I am but a lowly warrior. What would a princess want with the likes of me?" he held her, his hand moving up a bit to her tits, when she kissed him. At least he knew more now then he had about the woman he was to marry. Perhaps she was not as bad as he had thought. But still he was wanting to have A'isha. She was everything he had wanted in a woman. He returned her kiss and turned her to looke into her eyes.

"Why do you resist?" he asked her. She seemed to want him, want to let him do what he wanted with her, yet she hesitated, stoped him cold." She was after all a slave and should be prepared for what a man wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Seeing now that he wouldn’t be distracted from what she said A’isha was a little disapointed, she always had problems speaking before thinking it through. Her father had warned her of it and now it was being proven even more. As she broke the kiss she sighed and looked into his eyes. “The Princess likes adventure so a warrior would be good for her, not a Prince that would except her to lounge around all day and eat crumpets” She giggled and stroked his face.

But when he asked her why she resisted she sat up and brought her knees to her chin, how could she tell him without blowing her cover? She chewed her bottom lip until she came up with a plan. She then turned to him. “Well I am new to the whole sex slave thing as you know” She paused trying to pretend to bit a bit ashamed of what she was going to say, it was the truth even for her but to make him belive it would be a different story. She brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. “Truth be told Hassan, I have never even seen a….” She made her self blush then trying to add to the story. “Penis” she finished. “I suppose that is why I am so valuable, untainted as the Viser put it, this way I couldn’t compare, but I heard tell he is very small” She then giggled “I wouldn’t know what to do with one”

Well that part was mostly true and she figured that if she did get a bit of training then maybe her husband to be would be surprised or would call her a slut and through her to the curb, but if that happened maybe Hassan would take her on as his pleasure person and she would still be cared for and safe. For if she was through out she would not be welcomed back home. But she turned to Hassan and shrugged “I guess I resist cause I don’t know what to do”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Assan chuckled at what she told him. She was truely new to the whole thing. Probably sold by a family that had to many daughters and not enough sons that could help keep the family fed, housed and clothed. Sold to the vizer for a goodly sum probably because she was beautiful and also a virgin. He again undid her halter top and pushed it away from her tits. "Well if you like I will show you how to please a man." he squeezed one tit then the other. "Men like to play with a womans tits and you have a very lovely pair. He pinched her hardening nipples. He undid his clothing, and freed his hard cock.

"Would you like to feel what will be going up inside your hot pussy?" He took her hand and moved it back to his cock. "This will be going up your pussy and your ass as well." Once he had her and on his cock he again reached over and squeezed her tits hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:26 am

Once she realized that he wasn’t going to laugh at her she turned her head to him. She licked her bottom lip wondering what he was going to do but as he cupped her breasts she let out a moan then cuped a hand on her mouth surpised that she had let that sound out of her mouth. She nodded as he begain to teach her hoping that this would come in use.

But when he took out his cock A’isha gasped. “Its so big” Her eyes were wide and she took in the view, there was no way that was going to fit inside of her with out ripping her to shreds. As her hand was placed on it she didn’t pull away but instead she squeezed gently as he was squeesing her large tits, but with a bit less force. But went he mentioned it going insse of her she shook her head “No no way that can fit inside of me. “Besides if you want to get a good price for returning me, I best be intacted don’t you think?” She then leaned forword and kissed him, she liked the taste of him and wanted more.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next