The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna) - Page 7 Empty Re: An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:51 pm

Her father looked at her. "A dance? You wish to dance for your future husband?" he asked her. He knew that dancing was part of his daughter's training. For when she would marry she would dance for her husband when he wished her to. She must really love Assan to wish to dance for him before the court. "If you wish to my dear, you may dance." he clapped his hands and the room became quiet. All eyes turned to him once more. He then nodded to the muscians and they began to play.

The little boy was now sound asleep beside Assan, and the parents of the boy and girl looked a bit sleepy as well. They had fed good and now it was making them sleepy. Assan motioned for one of A'isha's servents to approach. "I think they need to be taken to quarters so they may comfortably sleep." The woman smiled and signaled a couple more girls. They picked up the boy and girl and whispered to the parents to follow them. Then he looked to A'isha and grinned. He would enjoy having her dance for him in private. Probably naked and before they made love.

Back to top Go down

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna) - Page 7 Empty Re: An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:48 am

Nodding in agreement to her father, A’isha smiled to Assan and walked out of the room, she walked into a room to the side where her ladies followed her. This was a big step for her and they all knew it, of course A’isha had danced before, in training and when her father requested it but this was the frist time that A’isha had requested and volentered and she was dancing for her future husband, no one knew what happeened while they were gone but it seemed like Assan had a impact on her.

A’isha was stripped out of her dress and was helped into her dacing outfit, it was more sea through then her first outfirt but darker in places to hide her most intiment areas, her nipples, pussy and ass, but her stomach from the bottom of her large tits pass her belly botton was empty. The skirt had large slights all the way up to the hips. The fabric was a royal purple and had thin gold tassels all over it that simmered when she moved.

Once she was handed the long thin veil she took a deep breath and waited for her cue which was the music stopping for a minute and then walked out and knelt down on the ground infrot of Assan and made the veil cover her bare back, then when the music started she started her dance. First standing up then arching her back so her elbows hit the inside of her knees running her hands over her flesh of ther stomach. The raising herself again she begain to begin the dance keeping her hips moving sexilily and running her hands over her body. Her years of training had had paid off, she took her viel and wrapped it around Assan’s neck and grinned winking then took it back and danced around the room, soon joined by the other dancers.

A’isha kept her eyes on Assan though she wanted to see if it was working and if he was pleased, he made her nervous she took the viel and continued to run it over her body then put it over her head and tied it into a knot then lightly threw it to Assan winking again, then running her hands through his hair lickng her lips to Assan she continued her dance, her stomach muscles doing a wave motion.

She was then handed a sword and leaning backwords wrapping her hands around her ankels for support. The sword was placed on herstomach and she made the sword go up and down her entire stomach with her waves. She then begain to walk to Assan and as the music ended she stoped by him still the postion that she was and offered the sword to him.

She was no longer aware of the rest of the room it was just him and her in the world. She was eager to marry him though, and start their life together. Did the dance please him? Was it good enough? She wasn’t sure, she had been nervous, never been nervous before with Dancing but this time she was. She was certain that if she had pleased him he would find some way to show her.

((Not my greatest I can redo if you like or you can change the dance to please him...unless he isnt pleased lol)))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:39 pm

When A'isha got up and departed with some of her servents, he rubbed his chin. She had asked to dance. He had seen women dance in his father's palace. It was one way to get a man excited and wanting the dancer. When she came out in the see through garment and veil he raised a brow. She then started her dance and he watched intently. Her moves were sensuous and he could feel himself stiring. His heart began to beat faster as she danced around and came close to him. He wanted to reach out and grab her and pull her down to the pillows with him, but that would not be good.

She continued to dance and the more aroused he became. He could picture her dancing for him naked on their wedding night and him pulling her to their bed to make love. That was of course if they could wait that long. He could see in her eyes that she was a bit nervous, probably wondering what he thought of her dancing. When she danced with the sword and then came to him and presented it to him he took it and then her hand and drew her down to the pillows next to him, and caressed her face. "You had best be careful my sweet." he whispered, "Get me to aroused and we might not make it to our wedding night." He then looked over at her father and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:30 am

The dance was over and A’isha was panting softly wating to see his reaction did he like it? Soon she would know, seeing his hand reach up she closed her eyes and held her breath waiting to see what would happen Instiently becoming more relaxed when Assan took the sword but she could help but wonder if he understood what that meant, to her that meant that her dance had pleased him that she had done good, she took her gift to him. She was about to ask him if he was pleased when he pulled her down. Well that was one way to make it clear. She took his hand and drew it to her lips and kissed it softly then as he placed it on her cheek and carrassed it she blushed slightly. Her father was grinning broadly. Other suitors that had come her way his daughter would never allow to touch her and here she was touching, cuddling and even dancing for the Prince. Yes the Prince had obvously had a big affect on his daughter, he sat back rubbing his chin and nodded for more music.

Meanwhile at his comment A’isha sat forward and kissed his neck softly before whispering in his ear. “Ahh but the more we delay it the better it will be” She of course was nervous about the first time, she had heard stories on how much it hurt the female, and she wanted the first time to be where she could remain in bed the next day if need be. But she had to keep him interested until then. With that she gently suckled on his ear. Her hand stroked his strong chest as her lags drapped over his. Then she reached over and grabbed a bunch of grapes and slowly offered him one. Gently running it along his lips before popping it into her mouth and leting out a giggle and leaning back in the pillows. She winked michevously at him then took another one and ran it over her lips again teasing him.

Finaly she sat up so she was higher then him and slowly offered him another grape. Normaly lowly slaves would be doing this but she wad dong it to prove her love her father had a eye brow rasied watching all of this, his daughter was being respectful but also was flirting and hopefully keeping the Prince interested, although he doubted that she needed to do that.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:04 am

Everyone had noticed how A'shia was acting. They wondered what had occured between the two out in the desert. What ever had happened the princess was doing everything she could to please her husband to be. Assan smiled as she placed the grape in his mouth and he ate it. He was enjoying every minute of it, and he wispered again in her ear. "Well you still have some lessons to learn, and I am sure that it will be just as good now instead of later."

But it was getting late and there were not but a few yawns from the members of the court. Her father stood and clapped his hands. The music stopped and the other dancers stopped, bowing low. "I think it is time for all of us to retire for the night. I am sure that after a day like this has been we all need a good rest." He looked down at his daughter raising a brow. A look that told her she needed to go to bed. Ahhhhhhh youth he said to him self, they could stay up all night but he himself was feeling tired.

As the members of the court, musicians, dancers and other servents began to leave, Assan rose and helped A'isha to her feet. "I hope you do not expect me to wait an entire week." he whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek, Before her father took her by the arm and said good night to Assan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:23 pm

The world around her no longer existed it was just herself and Assan and nothing else or no one else was around. She smiled as he took the grapes she gently stroked his cheek as he whispered to her. She giggled softly and whispered back “Security is going to be too tight around my room for you to get in or for me to get out” She kissed his neck softly before resting her head on his head. Her eyes were closed and she softly sighed.

She was getting weary but she was enjoying Assans’ company too much. But she snapped up when her father clapped his hands. She yawned and was about to resist going to bed but when Assan helped her up and kissed her cheek she couldn’t help but blush at his comment. She was about to respond but her father ha took her arm and lead her away, she turned her head and winked to Assan “Good night Assan” She then kissed her fathers cheek. “Father even though I am to be wed I will not be out of your life, I will visit”

Once in her room she was helped out her dress and into her night clothes, A thin nightgown that went just passed her knees, Her ladies then curtsied to her and bid her farewell, when the door opened she noticed four guards out that door. She smiled “Is my father worried I will be visited tonight?’ The guards raised an eyebrow but smiled. “Orders and orders Princess” A’isha smiled. “Good night”

She then went to her balcony but there was more Guards at the bottom they looked up at her and bowed. “Just following orders Princess” A’isha grinned and shook her head and then climbed into bed. Well if Assan wanted anything tonight he would have a hell of a time getting in, if she knew her father no one would be getting in or out until sun up.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Assan watched A'shia leave with her father. He chuckled and made his way to his quarters where his guards stood watch. He had noticed the guards outside of A'isha quarters and he shook his head. He entered and began stripping away his more formal atire and slipped into something more comfortable. He put on a pair of black pantaloons on and a black shirt and soft black boots, then looked out the window to the garden below. More guards were there and below where A'isha's quarters were. He rubbed his chin as he looked around his quarters at his things that were laid out here and there. He grabbed a thin robe with a grapling hook from his gear he had with him when he met A'isha.

He had learned a few things while out with his men. He went out on the ledge of the window and began twirling the grapling hook letting out a little rope at a time and then tossing it up to the roof of the palace. It caught on an edge and he tested the rope and the security of the grapling hook before he swung out and climbed the rope. He moved across the roof of the palace quietly and stealthly, until he was above the balcony of A'isha's quarters. Hooking the grabling hook securly he lowered the rope down and began sliding down it till he stood on the balcony. He pulled the rope to the side so it would not be visable from the ground.

Then he entered her quarters and spotted her. "Well now, it does seem your father wants you to stay put." he said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 05, 2010 12:02 am

Laying in the bed A’isha’s mind drifted off to Assan what was he doing? What did he mean that she had more to learn and that he wouldn’t wait? She sighed she wouldn’t be finding out tonight, there was no way that he would be visiting her tonight there were too many guards around. So settling down she simply closed her eyes and settled into the bed, It was so comfortable, and she felt herself dripping off into sleep, she had been through a lot and now she just wanted to rest since she couldn’t be with Assan.

Suddenly her eyes popped open she wasn’t alone in her room, she sat up quickly slightly frightened but then heard the voice of Assan and removed the blankets from her and slipped on to the ground and walked to him. “How in the heaven did you get in here?” She reached up and stroked his cheek. Then she lightly kissed his lips while she waited for a response, she knew her guards wouldn’t be too happy that he was able to sneak pass them so he would have to sneak out as well, so they wouldn’t realize what happened.

She moved back to her bed. “So you never told me, has my father agreed to the terms are we to be wed?” She looked up at him, “You also didn’t tell me if you liked my dance”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 3:57 am

Assan wrapped his arms around her as she came to him and held her to him. When she asked him how he had gotten to her room, he replied, "I have other skills." he chuckled and as she lead him over to the bed his hands began to roam over her body. They found their way down to her ass and hiked her night gown up so they lay on her bare ass. "Yes I liked your dance." he whispered as he squeezed her ass cheeks. Slowly he brought the night gown up untill he lifted it over her head and dropped it to the floor.

"Are you ready for your next lesson." he asked her as his hands moved over her back, then around to her tits. Squeezing them he claimed her lips before she could answer him. He kissed her deeply and with a passion. When he broke the kiss he looked down into her eyes. "I don't think that either of us wants to wait until the wedding night." his hands again squeezed her tits hard as he gently pushed her down on to the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 05, 2010 11:45 am

A’isha liked the feeling of his strong arms around her, he had protected her in the desert, saved her from the Visor and even though she had lied about being a slave he didn’t reveal that to her father. So he was good in her books, plus he was good looking to boot. As his hands traveled over her body she felt her knees go week. His hands just felt so right. But before she understood what was happening she was standing there naked.

Blushing she looked up at him. “What would my next lesson be?” She asked. Licking her lips she put her small hands up his shirt to his strong muscles. She ran her hands over them. “So strong, you would squish me” She teased. While being pushed on the bed she looked up at him. “If my guards hear us they are going to think they failed again, not protecting me” She looked up at him worried.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 6:35 pm

"Then we had best be quiet. Or try to be." he chuckled. He moved a hand over her naked body as he sat down on the bed and lowered himself down and claimed her lips for another deep and passionate kiss. It would be better if they were at his room. His guards would not be alarmed hearing a woman in the room with him. But it would not be possible to get her to his room the same way he had come. When he broke their kiss he moved a hand down over her belly to her pussy and began rubbing it. "Well my dear you still need to feel my cock between your legs and deep up inside you."

He rubbed her clit and then sank a finger into her pussy and began fingering her. "It will hurt momentarily, I am sure you are aware of that." he looked down into her eyes. "It is to bad we could not be in my quarters." he whispered and began kissing her neck and shoulders then down to her tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 13, 2010 1:11 am

Blushing A’isha giggled. But she had heard ladies talk, their first time was painful and they couldn’t help but cry out. So how were they to be quiet so not to alert her guards stationed outside and on the other side of the door? They would hear her cry out and then would surely cut down anyone they saw on their princess before they asked questions. She didn’t want that to happen

As he kissed her she kissed him back with equal passion she wanted to please him. Plus she was getting turned on and she was getting frustrated. But wasn’t completely sure why. She arched her back as he begain to finger him.

Suddenly when she felt as if she could not hold on any longer she grabbed his hand away and stood up off the bed and lead him to the wall and she smiled “This was incase our castle ever got attacked” She then opened the hidden door the walked inside. The sheets on the bed had been changed, and the food had been restocked. “In here might be better, its pretty much sound proof and well safe”

She sat down on the bed she was shaking with fear but was trying her best to cover it. She stared up at him. Licked her lips and hugged herself. She was unsure and needed him to guide her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 4:01 am

When she lead him to a secret compartment within her chambers he smiled. It had everything that they would need. As she sat down on the bed in the secret room, he removed his clothes. His cock was hard and wanting to be burried deep up into her pussy. He sat down next to her and put an arm around her and began playing with one of her marvelous tits as his other hand again went to her pussy and began fingering it.

"You have such beautiful tits my lovely princess, they feel so good to squeeze and play with." bending down he kissed her neck and nipped at her soft smooth skin with his teeth. After a few minutes he pushed her back onto the bed and moved between her legs. "Later I will show you other postions but for now this will do for what must be done." He slowly moved up and placed the head of his cock to her pussy opening and slid it in. He moved his cock in until he felt the thin veil of her virginity. "Are you ready for this." he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 18, 2010 12:06 am

She was still nervous as she sat there. And him stripping in front of her caused her to blush again but she stared at his erect cock. She could tell he was ready and only hoped that she was ready for it as much as he was. She didn’t want to disappoint, or fail him. She was still convinced that that the thing protruding from his body would never fit in her and if it did it would surely rip her to pieces. But she wanted to show him that she was willing to try.

When he sat don and began to play with her tits she grinned. “Well I am glad you like them’ She teased But when he pushed her back on the bed she grew nervous again. Licking her lips she looked up at him and swallowed hard. She barely felt him nipping at her skin for she was too nervous. But being pushed back she snapped back and held her breath as he felt her enter him. Barely hearing her question she nodded but whispered “Hold me please” Her eyes looked up at him swimming with fear and uncertainty she closed her eyes and squeeed her eyes shut waiting for the pain.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 7:49 am

Assan bent down and kissed her lips gently, moving his arms so they held her the best he could. "It will be over before you know it my love." he whispered and kissed her deeply as he moved his hips back some and quickly rammed his cock forward, breaking the thin veil of her virginity. He felt the blood rush over his cock as he slowly began moving his hips and cock back and forth. The more he moved the quicker the feeling of pleasure would replace the pain she felt.

He broke the kiss and whispered. "The worst is over my sweet. Now you will feel only the marvelous feelings of pleasure." he again began kissing her neck. In a few days they would be wed and he would be teaching her all he knew and then perhaps even trying a few things that he only had heard about, from lands far to the east and south.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:06 pm

As he kissed her A'isha found herself wrapping her arms around his neck. She smiled on how he managed to be able to hold her closer. At his words she nodded. She knew what was coming, that since this was the first time she laid with a man that it would hurt, but the screams of pleasure that she times heard must mean that it was good too. She kissed him back as he kissed her and closed her eyes tight waiting for the pain. When it hit her whole body tensed and tears esepcet her eyes. She swallowed hard as the warm blood flowed out of her and on to his hard rod.

When he broke the kiss she nodded the tears were still flowing. As he kissed her neck she held her close. "Dont let go, please dont let go" She whispered back after a few minutes of nearly unbearable pain pleausre started to replace it. She groaned out and started to move with him. Not sure if what she was doing was right but it felt good now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:28 pm

He held her the best he could as he continued to move in and out of her pussy. Her virginity was now gone and she would not have to worry about the pain any more. He began kissing her neck and chest. After a few minutes he reached up and wiped the tears from her face. "You should be feeling the pleasure now. You will no longer have to worry about that pain again." he whispered.

He eased her back down to the bed looking down at her. She was beautiful and he could see the flush in her face. It seemed so strange that he had come to find out what his wife to be was like and he had found her and discovered everything he wanted to know, and had not even known that it was her. He could see that their future was going to be a good one. They had learned much about each other in the short time they had been out in the desert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:23 pm

The waves of pleasure continued to splash over A'isha each one more powerful then the one before it. She growled out as he kissed her neck and moved her head towards the carass nodded and swallowed. "I am feeling better" She whsipered back "I just dont know what to do" She confessed clearly embarrassed.

She stared up at him so much had happened, he had saved her from the village and the ones that followed them there, then kept her safe in the desert and ohh the things they had said about eachouther before they found out who they were.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:10 pm

"It will come to you." he told her, "your body knows what to do. Move your hips to my rythem and enjoy the feeling of my cock moving inside your pussy." he bent down and kissed her again. She had alot to learn and he was more then willing to teach her. "It feels good doesn't it." he grinned and began moving a bit faster. He again began squeezing her tits loving the feeling of them in his hands.

The Vizer was riding hard towards sanctuary and the means for his revenge and the take over of the city. The Sultan of the city he was heading to wanted the lands of both cities that the vizer had managed to keep at war for so long and weaken. The Army that he would have at his disposal would be more then enough to defeat both armies. Then he would take the princess as his and do what he want with her. It would take time but that did not matter, nor if she married the prince from the other city. The prince would be dead and she would be his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:16 am

Nodding A'isha let herself go and groaned out. She wanted to please her husband to be. She arched her hips up and mached his rythem which just drove more explosive feelings in her. She kissed him deeply and moaned into his hot lips. "Ohhh Assan this feels so good" She moaned out then arched up to drive him deeper inside of her which just bade her scream out more she twisted from side to side as he quickened his pace and squeezed her tits. "Mmmm" She smiled up at him.

It then turned into a frown when she realized that he wasnt making any sounds was she not good? Surely he had had slept with other girls how did she mesure up? She must not be that good because he wasnt groaning or making any noises and that woried her how could she do better.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Assan smiled at her as her lips turned into a frown. He knew that look. "Do not worry my lovely wife to be. Men don't always make growl out their pleasure all the time. Usually it is at the end when we feel our satisfaction. But rest assured you are marvelous and learning fast." he bend down and kissed her deeply as he thrust his cock up inside her a bit harder. When he broke the kiss, "You will need to soak in some nice hot water tonight, or you will be sore in the morning." he placed his fore head on hers. He sucked in a deep breath as the feeling of her tight pussy caressed his hard cock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:48 pm

As Assan smiled A'isha wanted to throattle him. How dare he take enjoyment from her nervousness. But When he explained himself she relaxed slightly. So this was normal? Well she didnt like it, how was she suppose to know what he lked and what he didnt like?

Sure she was learning fast but she was also nervous tht she wasnt pleasing to him. Would he look else where once they were married? She kissed him back growlng deep into the kiss and moaning as he thrusted deeper into her. She was shaking now trembling in his arms trying to claw deeper into arms as he continued to trust into him.

At the sound of a bath she smiled "Two baths? Wont that be a clear sign of what we have been doing?" She blushed at that statment and burred her face into his neck.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:12 am

"Ahhhh now that you will have to talk over with your servents. I hope they are not the type that likes to talk." he grinned. Her tight pussy felt so good, and he wanted it to last but knew soon he would be pumping his hot cum up inside her. "Do you like me squeezing your sweet tits?" he asked her. "They feel so good in my hands and seem to beg to be played with." He squeezed her tits hard some more. He threw his head back a blissful look on his face as he enjoyed the feeling of his cock in her pussy.

He began thrusting harder as sweat began to bead on his skin. She felt so increadably good. Finally he rammed himself up inside her pussy and held him self there as he filled her with hot cum and growled out his satisfaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Smiling A'isha took her hand to his cheek and softly strocked it her hand moving over his mouth then she brough the other hand up then placed both of them on his shoulders and cried out. She knew her servants would keep quiet she winked "My love, that was not my first romp outside the castle, my girls are trustworthy" She arched her back to match his movments. As he contined to squeese her orbs she moaned out. He had such a way with her. A away that made her feel so good. She nodded to his question unable to form any words.

As he thrusted in hard and she felt him fill her she let out a low scream and burried her face into his neck. As her entire body trembled and shook as she came to her own climax. She was panting and immetially began to cry into his neck. Not fully understaning what just happeend.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Assan waited till his cock withdrew from her pussy before laying down beside her and pulling her to him. "You had your second climax my dear. One of many more to come. Her first had come when he had fucked her ass in the desert. "It feels good doesn't it?" he caressed her face and held her tightly to him. He would let her rest and calm herself. She would be sore in the morning for sure, but the hot bath would help out. Once she got use to him fucking her pussy and ass she would no longer be sore.

Her servents came into her chambers to check on their mistress, but she was not there. They knew guards were out side her door and below in the garden so she could not have slipped out again. They moved closer to the secret room and heard voices and looked at each other and giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next