The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:57 am

He chuckled as she commented on him liking her tits. "Well they are quite lovely and they feel good in my hands. He again kissed her neck, then the side of her face and then he claimed her lips for a deep kiss, his toung slipping past her lips to dance with her toung. The thoughts of those that followed him was shoved to the back of his mind as he lost himself in the kiss and his playing with her marvelous tits.

The soldiers of the vizer picked up the trail and began following it at a fairly rapid pace. They wanted to catch up to those they followed to see if it was the ones they were after or not. The sooner they could get out of the desert and back to the city was utmost in their minds, along with any reward they would get for bringing the woman back and the head of those that were with her. They drank the water in their skins as if there was no tommorow. They knew there was an oais close by and they would fill their skins once more for the return trip.

Back to top Go down

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:58 pm

A'isha continued to stare at him as he made his comment, and smiled at his laugh. She liked his laugh, it didnt sound condeming but happy and joyful, he seemed to be different then the gaurds that had to gaurd her they barely smiled it seemed but this man was different he seemed to be more free and more happy. Then anyone. She was about to say something but he started to kiss her again. She giggled and sighed. Then gasped as he clamied her lips. Her eyes went wide as she felt his tongue playing with hers, she let out a soft whimper that left her mouth and went into his. She was immeditatly caught up in the moment as well she through her arms around his neck and softly at first returned the kiss then her tongue toyed with his and she whimpered again.

She too had forgotten where she was and that people were chasing them, also she let her impending marriage escape from her mind she was a free woman pretending to be a slave but it was the most free tthat the felt in a long time.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:07 am

Assan could tell she was enjoying what he was doing to her. It pleased him when she returned his kiss and he could tell that she was not just pretending to enjoy it. When he broke the kiss, he looked into her lovely eyes and smiled. "I think I would enjoy having you as my own slave." he kissed her throat "What do you think of that? Would you like being my slave." he moved the cloak from her front so he could look more upon her sweet tits as she squeezed them.

Back at the Palace the viser was pacing the floor. Should his men fail to bring the princess back where he could control her, his plans might be in danger. He already had the Sultan believing that it was a plot to embarase him and make him give up more to placate the enemy. That it had been them that had kidnaped the princess and would keep her a captive till they got what they wanted and then have her appear so she could be wed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:50 am

A'isha found her self more and more loss in Assan touches and passion. Her heart was beating fast and she found it hard to catch her breath each kiss made her more and more wild to want more of him, his tongue made her want and need his smell made her want and need more of his. As he broke the kiss she smiled up at him. But as he spoke about wanting to make her a slave she quickly thought of a plan. Slowly she traced her fingers up his chest and looked him in the eye a flicker of lust.

"Do you know what happens if a free bird is captured and caged?" She smiled stroking his face. "They pluck out all of their feathers, stop eating and die" She licked her lips teasily. "Surely you do not wish that" She then turned away and straighted her back so she was no longer leaning against him and no longer facing him but fowards with a sly smile upon her face.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:54 am

Assan chuckled at her answer. "A free bird eh." As she turned and moved away from him he pulled her back to him. "And what would you do if you were free?" he asked her and continued playing with her lovely tits. She felt so good on his lap and in his arms. The feel of her tits, the warm soft skin on his hands also felt just right. A master could free a slave, and there were many times that they had and for various reasons.

He kind of smiled at a thought he had. If the princess was what he thought, this woman would make his life more bearable and enjoyable. He could free her and take her as a second wife. His father had three, though he was the only son that his father had.

"I think something could be arranged form my lovely free bird." he leaned down and kissed her neck again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:05 pm

A'isha nodded as he spoke but as he pulled her back she gasped. Man he was one dettimed man, if only he knew she smiled to himself. She had to admit that his hands felt good on her, she didnt feel dirty. But she was going to play a little hard to get, to see what he was willing to do, she wouldnt throw herself at him even if she wanted to she would wait and see. She smiled at his question and looked at him. "I would prove to men like you, that women are good for more then making babies and cleaning" She stared at him. "Now what kind of master would want a learned slave?"

She smiled then turned around pulling out of his arms again, she wanted to see what he would do if she continued being stubbrone. Her father had always warned her that most men wanted a submissive wife, but she disagreed she thought that the men liked the chase it made it more fun.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:36 am

Ah she was a fiesty little thing. He liked that in a woman. Her idea of wanting to be more then used for making babies and cleaning made him smile. "So you think you could do more do you? What do you think you might be able to learn?" Again he pulled her bac and this time held her tightly as one hand moved down between her legs and he began rubbing her pussy through the thin material of her out fit. He could see she was already wet from him squeezing her marvelous tits.

"Some men like women that have intelligence and I have even heard that they have allowed them to learn to read and write." Again he kissed her neck and then bringing his other hand up turned her head and kissed her sweet lips once more in a deep kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:17 pm

She turned to him about to give him a tongue lashing. She knew that she could do better she would not be used for a baby machine nor would she be used for a peace treaty, if she was abused by her husband she would run away, if this man did take her as a slave and abused her she would run from him to, she didnt know where she would go though, since she would not be allowed to go home since she would be banished. She glared at him "I would learn many thing, maybe then there wouldnt be so many wars, if you men would listen to women once in awhile"

As he pulled her bck he tried to break free but knew that she would most likely fall down then as she felt his hand at her pussy enterance he arched her back and her eyes rolled back into head and she groaned. It felt so good, she wanted more but he had to hold on to her disicpline. She swallowed hard, and has he kissed her she sighed then shook her head. "No" She pulled out of the kiss and pushed his hand away her eyes daring him to do somethng about it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Assan chuckled at her anger and her words. When she pulled away from his kiss and pulled his hand away from her pussy he grinned. He could tell that she enjoyed what he was doing with her, but she was not wanting to be his slave or a slave to anyone. Her raised his hand up to cup her chin and turned her face to look at him. "So you think you could change the way men think?" he ran a finger over her sweet lips. "You would have to calm the mans savage heart and soul." he grinned again, "You hae the body that would help do that. But do you have wiles to make a man change his mind. What advice would you give lets say a sultan to change his mind about going to war?"

He then reached down and resnaped her halter top after squeezing her lovely tits a couple more times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:23 pm

Aisha’s temper almost boiled over, how dare he laugh at her, sure she enjoyed the feelings that his touches provoked in her but she would not be baited that easily. She smiled to herself, surely he could see now that she was not like most women although they were free she always thought the chase would be the half the fun , to be roamanced but alas her father had changed those plans and now she was traviling with his stranger, a damn handsome stranger but a stranger nonethe less, and he thought she was a mere slave. But she would still prove that she was strong and level headed.

As he cupped her chin and turned her face she scrowled, but only to stop herself from kissing those lips those lovely tempting lips that she just wanted to devour. She nodded to his question “I know I can change the way men think” Her heart skpped a beat as he ran a finger over lips why was he affecting her like this half of her wanted to strike him, and the other half wanted to kiss him, and for him to contine to touch her again.

She grinned at his next question and decided to show him along with tell him, she slipped her hand under his shirt and stroked his chest softly. “Well Sultans are greedy men, so I would tell him, that people die in a war, and then there are less people to pay the taxes.” She looked up at him and cocked her head to the side and licked her lips provacotively “All sultans care about is money” She thought for a moment and nodded. “Well that and sex, and if your country is at war your not going to have much time for Sex now are you” And as quickly as she had softened she whipped her hand away and turned so her back was so him. “I difenently wouldn’t force my child to marry” She mumbled to herself.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:07 pm

"Ahhhh things are alot more complecated then that my lovely little one. Some men are greedy and others even greedier. They care not if people die, as long as they get what they want. More land, more gold, more slaves. The soldiers march out and fight, not the Sultans." He knew his father had been a warrior before he had become the sultan. He was a good man but when the army moved out he did not go with it any more. Most sultans did not. "They therefore have plenty of time for sex."

He wondered if he would wind up like his father. He hoped not. He always wanted to be with his soldiers in battle. Her hands on his chest sent a tingling up his spine, he wanted to continue and do more with her. She then quickly removed her hand and turned her back to him, mumbling something. "Your ideas are noble but you do not know men very well." he wrapped his arms around her. "War is never good. It hurts to many and puts a burden on everyone. But there is always someone wanting what another has and eventually it leads to war."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:25 am

A’isha listened to Assan speak and she felt her anger boiling up again she wanted to strike this man, what he was saying made sence but in her mind it shouldn’t be the way people should be. “Well those Sultans are stupid, a Sultan should protect his people and not sacrifice them, greed is going to be mans downfall” She turned to glare at him. “And do not call me little one, I am nearly as tall as you” She then turned back to face the front “Any ways, A sultan is no more important then the famer a kingdom needs both to thrive, its clear you are narrow minded like the others” She huffed and crossed her arms this man was impossible!

As he wrapped his arms around her she stared down at them but this time did not pull them away she was growing tired of ridding and if she fell asleep she would need him to hold her on the mount. “If war is so awful then we should just end it” She stopped, in a way her father was finding a way to this war. “So what do you think about two Kingdoms maring off their Children to promote peace?” She paused she had spoken in haste. “Well I heard people in my village talking about the Sultans daughter being foced to marry, but it could just be rumors” She paused “I feel for the prince if it is true though, I heard talk that the princess is a handful” She grinned to herself, she had heard the towns people talk like that, she had six gaurds not because there were threats against her life but because she always mangaged to escape from them.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:05 pm

Assan could tell that his words made her angry. He could only smile. She had no idea of what wars were all about. He wished ending wars were as simple as she had spoken of. But they were not. Then she made a comment about the princess and he took notice of it. A handful. He wondered what that ment coming from someone that might have known her. When asked about what he thought of having the children of the sultans marrying to bring about peace, he shugged his shoulders. "It is a way to bring peace, but if they do not love each other how can it be good for either of them."

He sighed. Indeed how could it be good if there was no love there. "I would prefer to be in love with the woman I marry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:42 pm

A'isha was having difficulting calming her breathing, she had always been warned of her hot temper how it normally took her a long time to calm down afterwords, but she didnt care right not Assan was such a ignorant man, thinking that just since he had a member he was better then her, she would show him she was sure of it. But she did pity any woman that would be setted with him sure he was very good looking and he smelled wonderful but he was too stuck up for her liking. War could end, if she could ever become the leader of her land she could bring among peace it would be simple the leaders just had to sit down and come to a agreement.

As he made his comment about the sultans bringing peace by marring off the children she bit her tongue, she didnt think it was fair that she would be pushed into a lovless marriage with a ugly brute. just for the "maybe" of peace. She turned aroound and looked at him "What would you look for in a wife?" She smiled "Let me guess, silent, hot and sexy right?" She sniggered and turned around and looked around again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:57 pm

He chuckled at her comment of what he wanted in a wife. "Well that could not hurt. But I would want a woman that not only was good looking and with the right curves, but also was intelligent, witty, and had a level head that could help me r.........." he was about to say rule and stopped. "help me decide things. She also would have to be brave and understanding. A warrior's life is not an easy one and at times the wife of a warrior would have to fight as well. Perhaps some one like you." he kissed her neck again. "I think you would not only keep a man's intrest with your body but with your mind as well. You are not the empty headed slave girls I have seen." again he chuckled. "You I think would be a good woman for a warrior."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:33 pm

A’isha nearly punched him for chuckling. She couldn’t belive how ignorant this man was being. This was the reason so never wanted to get married she wanted to be free. But it wasn’t an option for her. She knew that she would be marreid soon, that was if she ever made it home. But as he continued his discription of his perfect wife she relented, maybe he wasn’t so bad she turned to him as he cut his sentence short she winkled her brow he couldn’t have been meaning to say what she thought he was going to say.

As he explained the warror’s life she smiled and liked her lips and then brought her thumb to his lips and teasily traced his lips. “Well you coment on my body enough, what about the other stuff?” She then leaned down and was with in micromilimeters of kissing him then slowly moved to his hear and again was so close to touching him but didn’t , “Well I am not a offical slave am I? And I will not become one” She then brought her hand to his inner thigh inches from his manhood. “Well why would I make a good woman for a warrior?: Make them have something to come to?” She chuckled then winked. “I doubt a warrior would want me, I would be coming along to provide medical care” She then stopped short and whipped around. She had let it slip that she knew medical how could she explain that?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:20 pm

He continued to kiss her neck and the side of her face as she seemed to again chang her mood as he talked about a warrior's woman. "Well you are intelligent, and could keep him on his toes, you have courage as you have already showed in the city, though you probably would need training in the use of the sword to keep yourself from being killed. A warrior needs more then the comfort of a womans body, though there are some that might think that is all they need." again he chuckled, "But for me a woman must have more then that."

When she mentioned in a round about way she knew the art of healing, he grinned. "Ahhhhhhh you are full of surpises, my lovely little one." as she whipped around he gently placed a hand on her chin and turned her face and kissed her lips. "You see, you have many talents and assets that a warrior would want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:55 pm

A'isha couldnt help but whimper slightly as he kissed her neck and the side of her face, she cursed under her breath for her lack of selfcontrole, she blamed him for that, his smell and his touches were making her forget herself. But as he spoke she tensed her jaw then looked up at him. "The sword hmmmm that would be interesting" She blushed slightly as he spoe of a womans body, so he needed more, she wondered if the prince just felt the need for a woman for her body, she figured that he would think so. Typical spoiled brat.

When he kissed her she felt her breathe leave her in a small gasp. Then whispered "You dont think im too much work, look at you, your going deep into the desert for me, you dont think thats too much work" She winked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Assan could only wish his bride to be was like this lushous and intellighet woman he held in his arms. A'isha was his dream of a woman come to life. He smiled when she asked if she was to much work and that he was taking her deep into the desert to protect her. "I don't think so." again he kissed her neck. It seemed that she liked that and he hoped that once they reached the oais that he would enjoy her sweet body as well as conversation.

Soon he spotted the palm trees and the sparkle of blue water. The remains of a wall to what may have been a building stood sheltering the place from the blowing sands. Once they reached it he dismounted and helped his lovely companion down. "We probably have a bit of time before those that follow arrive." he pulled her to him looking down into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:23 pm

A'isha breathed in deep again, she couldnt get enough of his scent and only wished that her husband would be more like this, instead of the stuck up snob she was sure that he was. Being carried everywhere having someone dress him and.... she couldnt continue the thought she was getting too worked up again. She giggled as he kissed her, if nothing else he was good distraction.

As they going to the oasis A'isha gasped "It is so beautiful here" She thanked him as he helped her down and looked into his eyes, "Shouldnt you tend to your horse before you get lost n my eyes" She teased and pulled away from him slightly. Waiting to see, a true gentleman took care of his horse before he tended to himself. What would he do?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Assan smiled and took the reigns of his horse and lead him to the the water so he could drink. Then he took him under the trees to be shaded and so he could eat the lush grass that was growing there. Removing the saddle he sat it down and laid out the blanket on the ground. That is when he turned back to A'isha. He moved up to her and put his arms around her pulling her to him. "Now where did we leave off?" He grinned, moving his hands down to her ass and squeezing her ass cheeks, as he looked down into her eyes.

"We have some time." he then lead her back to the blanket. Once there he turned and undid her halter top and pulled it off. "that is if you are not afraid to enjoy." he cupped her tits and squeezed them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 pm

A'isha smiled as he took care of his horse, he was so gentle and loving she had heard and belived that you could tell how well a man would look after his wife by watching how he looked after his horse. She leaned back against a tree and watched him and his horse.

As he laid down a blanket she rasied a eyebrow then grinned as he pulled her down but as he placed his hands on her breasts after taking her hulter top off, she moaned softly then placed her hands on his then licked her lips "Are you doing this because I am a slave, or because you think I am beautiful" She raiseed her eyebrow awaiting his answer.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:53 pm

He smiled as she asked her question. It was a good one and he had to think a moment on his reply. Yes she was a slave, he thought, but she was a beautiful, exciting, nteligent woman, that he wanted in more ways then just having sex with her. He leaned down and kissed her lips. "A bit of both I suppose." he told her. "You are a beautifu, and exciting woman with a body that men have killed to possess. You are intelligent and brave and caring, yet you to are a slave and I know if I wish I could command you, but I do not wish to. I think a man and woman should enjoy each other because they want to." He squeezed her tits again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:08 pm

A'isha cocked her head to the side as he thought she wondered what she would say, she was very curious on what his thoughts were. As he spoke she traced his arms and strocked his chest she smiled to herself, she wanted to enjoy thing, soon she would be stuck in a loveless marriage, where her husband would likely have many sex slaves to please him and he would be ignored. So she would enjoy this. She kissed him back and stocked his face smiling.

"What makes you think that I would listen to a comand" She winked and kissed him again and chewed on his bottom lip. Then moaned as he squueezed her tits, "Hmmmm this place is really lovely"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:18 pm

He leaned down more and kissed her tits as he squeezed them, then suckled on them, flicking his toung over their nipples. "Yes i think you would have difficulty in obeying a command, he chuckled. Do you like what I am doing with your sweet tits?" he asked her and then moved a hand down to her lower garment and began pushing them down over her hips. Soon he wold have his lovely little one stripped naked and then he would see how she liked other things he was planning on doing to her. "Now my dear I will show you more pleasure then you can imagine." Pulling off the rest of her clothes he moved a hand down to her pussy and began rubbing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next