The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna) - Page 9 Empty Re: An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Assan chuckled. "Well it is a lovely ass and it felt so good to fuck it out in the desert." he moved a hand down to pat her ass cheeks. "You seemed to enjoy it." He moved with her the room and opened the door to it. Once in side, he moved behind her and put his arms around her, bending down to kiss her neck, as his hand moved up to her tits. Squeezing them, he lifted her halter top up over them so he could feel the warm soft skin as he squeezed them.

"Does it bother you that I want to enjoy fucking you up your ass?" he asked her and kissed his way up to her cheek. "Mmmmmm you feel so good." he whispered.

Back to top Go down

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna) - Page 9 Empty Re: An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Looking up at the man that she had fallen in love with she blushed slightly at his brash statement. She smiled and shook her head. “My my husband, I have no idea what you are talking about if you do remember correctly you met a sex slave in the desert, not a Princess” She winked to tease him then she walked through to her room. She knew that people would know what they were up to especially after they all saw her limping. She was grateful that she would be in the litter it would be a little more comfortable then ridding a horse, and she would be hidden so she wouldn’t have to hide her pain.

She let out soft whimpers as he kissed her neck. He knew how to melt her heart and she found it unfair that he knew how to get to her but she didn’t know how to get him she would find out though, hopefully soon so she could drive him nuts in front of his family like he had done to her. It was only fair she thought.

She moaned at the feel of his hands on her warm flesh of her breasts she could tell that he was in need, and even though she felt a little nervous of having him up her ass again she would let him do it and then just rest in the litter. She wanted to look her best for his people and of course his family.

When asked the question she turned her head to him and kissed his lips passionately. “No my love, I am just not used to it is all” She grinned and turned again this time her entire body so she was facing him. She lowered her head and started to kiss and bite into his collar bone, wondering if that was going to be his special spot.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:43 am

Assan lifted her halter top off of her and dropped it to the floor and then moved his hands down over her body to push her pantaloons off of her so they would fall to the floor. As she kissed and bit into his shoulder, his hands moved over her back and ass as he continued to kiss her neck and flick his toung over it. He had only fucked her ass once, out in the desert. But it felt extremely good and she was willing to do it again.

Easing her down on to the bed he stripped off his clothes. His cock was hard and erect, ready to plunge into her lovely ass. But first he wanted to make sure she would enjoy it. He moved onto the bed and began squeezing her tits some more, bending down to kiss them and flick his toung over their hard nipples as he squeezed them again and again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:51 pm

When Assan lifted her halter-top she growled out happy to be free of the material. She sighed as his hands explored her body. She sucked on his ears and nibbled on his neck. She giggled as she felt hands on her ass. “You are obsessed with that body part of me my love”

She allowed herself to be lead to the bed and watched as he stripped her eyes wondered over his prefect body. She smiled at his cock, he always seemed eager to touch her and mate with her.

When he squeezed her tits she moaned out and rubbed his head softly “My sweet Assan” She shifted and groaned under him. “Do you have that ointment you used before?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:25 am

"Of course I do." he grinned and continued to squeeze her tits. "But first I will get you nice and ready before I lube your ass. He began moving down her body, kissing and gently biting at her skin until he was between her legs. He then spread them and lifted them some so he could have easier access to her pussy. He moved his head up close and began flicking his toung over it and then pushed back the lips of her pussy and began licking the soft and moist inner flesh.

He incerted a finger and began fingering her as he licked her pussy. "How does that feel my sweet. You see I have not forgotten you lovely pussy. But I can't forget that marvelous ass of yours either." he grinned. He continued to lick her pussy for awhile making sure she was well on her way to her climax before he would grease her ass and plunge his cock up into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 pm

A'isha relaxed as Assan told her that he had the oinment it would make having him up her ass more doable. She was still nervous about the long trip to his lands. Not only was it a long trip she was going to met his people and family, would they reject her? She knew that she would have to make an effect, she had a feeling she would have to do something big for his people to see that she wasnt spoiled nor was she afraid to get her hands dirty, she loved to be among the people, to host picnics and to have fun with the kids.

As Assan incerted a finger he had her full attention. "Ohh Assan" She moaned and arched her back. "Ohhh yes" She shifted and moaned. She licked her lips. "Yes, yes, yes" she contineud to scream her pussy was moist and throbing against his fingers.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9