The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna) - Page 8 Empty Re: An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:06 am

Feeling his cock withdraw from her sore, raw and red pussy A'isha cried out soflty. But attempted to relax when he pulled her to him. She sighed and laid into him her hands softly running gently circles aroun his chest. Mostly absentmidly. She looked up at him. "Truth be told I am a little sore Assan" She kissed his lps softly. "Will it always be sore like this" If it was she wasnt sure how much of this she could handle. Her hips were screaming and her womanhood musles were pulsing, none of this she understood.

She heard the foot steps and stiffeend thinking that it was the Vizar forgetting for a moment that he was gone. She burreid her head in this arm and giggled softly "I think we have been found out" She kissed him again "But we are marring soon so it does not matter, but they be good they wont break my trust"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna) - Page 8 Empty Re: An Arabian Tale (Reserved for Xuna)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Assan grinned and told her. "I guess you had best go to them and have them draw you a nice hot bath." he kissed her again and caressed her face. "Would not be good for them to actually see me. They can then truthfully say they never saw anyone here." He squeezed her wonderful large tits again. He didn't want her to leave but it would probably be for the best. At least for the night.

The next day would bring more opportunities to further teach her ways to please him. "Once you have they away from here, I will return to my rooms. Just in case the guards start asking questions about you taking another bath. I will see you in the morning." kissing her one more time he gave her ass a playful pat. "I might even fuck your sweet ass again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Grinning A'isha pointed down that way "Go that way and follow the pathway all the way to the end" She whispered "It will take you to the outside deep into my secret garden follow the path and it will take you to the main gardens and from there it will take you back to our courtyard . She kissed him "Please do not tell anyone about this pathway" She swallowed "Its manily for when we are attacked and I can get out" She noded again "But no one goes into my garden so you are safe" She kissed hm again passionetly not wanting to let him go.

When he patted her ass she giggled "Well you like my ass, but if I remember I could barely walk after the last time, and I just gave you my virginty and that is going to be painful enough" She very painfully stood and adjusted her dress taking the soiled bedding clothes and hide them in the dark. And then went to her door "I be but a minute if you could draw me another bath, my time in the desert has made me feel very dirty" She winked to Assan then waited for him to leave before she would open her door.

The servents exchanged a knowng smile but did as she wished and prepared her bed as well.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:51 pm

He waited till the servernts took her away before slipping out and once again making his way back to his rooms. There he cleaned up and laid down on his bed naked. He could hardly wait til the acutual wedding. Then no one would keep them apart and he would enjoy his lovely wife day and night and enjoy being with her. She was full of spirit and excitement. There were more to her then met the eyes. His people would fall in love with her and he figured he would not be able to stop her going into the city to be with them.

The thing would be spending time in both cities. That would deffinetly be a problem at times. Especially when thier fathers died and they became the rulers of the cities. He had to think of something that would work. For he wanted his people to love A'isha and her people to love him. He fill asleep easily and enjoyed his dreams of A'isha and him together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:10 am

Once she was out the servants took her and brought her to the bath and helped her in. A'isha knew that they had figured it out for in the bath was some oils meant for reliving sore muscles. Byt she didnt say anything these were her two most trusted ladies in waiting and they wouldnt say anything they were friends, A'isha had both of them since she was a child. They prepared a light camosol nightie that would cover her but not over heat her.

Once her bath was done she was dried off and was helped into bed and given a drink to further the shield against pain. She fell into a deep sleep. And in the morning she dressed in a traditional outfit, a short skirt that fell just above the knee and a pecie of cloth that covered her boosums then walked out to the main room to look around.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:40 am

Assan slept the night well and in the morning awoke refreshed and a bit horny as he thought of his lovely A'isha. He got dressed and strapped on his simatar and walked out of his rooms to be greeted by a couple of his guards that fell in behind him. Soon it would be guards of both cities that would guard him and A'isha. He made his way through the palace to the banquet room where he figured that the morning meal would be served. With his people there and the Sultan's court as well, it would be better to serve the meal in one place then taking it to all the various rooms in the palace.

He saw A'isha and what she was wearing. He liked it, and saw great possibilities for such an outfit Walking up to her, he took a deep breath taking in her perfume and scent. The Sultan entered and all bowed even Assan. When the Sultan, A'isha's father was seated everyone took a seat on cushions at the low tables. Assan sat close to his wife to be and leaned over and whispered. "How do you feel this morning?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Looking around for Assan not seeing him she was slightly disapointed. But she looked to her gaurds and nodded then walked down to Banqute hall and aknowlged those who bowed to her. She had mixed feelings abou being home, but she put all that aside and just smiled respectfully.

She heard Assan appraching and turned around and curtised to him with a blush on her face. She turned around to see her father so missed him smelling her. But she kissed her father on the cheek and then sat down she heard Assan's comment and blushed and giggled. "We will speak of this later" She whsipered then started to eat the breakfast.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:44 am

Assan grinned at her comment. It was just the Sultan, the princess, him and a couple close advisors sitting there in the morning. A couple servents served the food and drink as the Sultan talked to his advisors on some important matters. It was a more relaxed way of conducting business and he would have to remember it. When people were relaxed they could get more done then when all formal and tense.

Assan turned to the Sultan during a brief break in the conversation with the two advisors. "Highness, I would like to take a tour of your city so that the people can see me and know the prince that will be marrying your daughter." then he turned to A'isha "would you care to take me about your city."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:53 am

Sitting down for breakfast A'isha smiled as he father talked to his advisors it was her that recommened that he talk to them in a less stressful situation and it seemed to have worked. People were more relaxed and felt more free to talk about problems and everyone felt more at ease to bring up concerens. She took a look at Assan and smiled she belived that he would be doing things like this when he became Sultan.

When he brought up the walk she rasied an eyebrow and chucked "Do you two so easily forget what happened the last tim I took a walk in my city?" She then giggled at her fathers reaction "Oh dont worry father I do belive I shall be safe this time Assan will not let me out of his sight"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:04 pm

"Yes I think you will be." he smiled and nodded. "This time I don't think you will have to worry about soldiers or anyone looking for you." he laughed. Assan rose and helped A'isha up and taking her hand made for the door. Of course two royal guards followed as did two of his men. They would not be going alone. This was the way their lives would be. The four guards fell inbehind them, keeping pace.

Once out of the palace Assan took a deep breath and stepped out into the city with A'isha at his side. Seen them and the four guards, they knew they were royalty. They bowed and moved back. The Viser's influence had them scared. Assan went to the first group of people and gently raised them to their feet. "No more will you do that. The Princess and I will not have our people bowing and scraping before us." As they continued he had to do it several more times before word slowly spread before them. He talked with some of the people, buying fruit and dates. He squated down at times to talk with the young children that were pressing against their parents legs and looking up at the Princess. "Are you going to marry the princess?" one little girl asked.

Assan chuckled and nodded, "Yes I am." Then he turned to A'isha, "these and those of my city are our people now. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:50 am

Standing up with him A'isha kissed her fathers cheek and curtised then walked up with Assan. She smiled at her gaurds who seemed to be still filled with shame that they hadnt been able to protect her. She looked back and smiled at them "Men forgive yourselfs dont make me order it" She teased but it seemed to break the tension they bowed their heads. "Thank you A'isha" She smiled she didnt like being called "princess" or any other tittle.

As they walked out A'isha smiled brodly she loved her city and the people. She was about to ask them to stand when Assan did it for her. She stared at him in awe, they were going to make a prefect match they both felt the same way that they were going to be amoung the people.

She grinned at the little girl "Yes we shall be married soon" She knew that there would be celebrations in both cities celebrating. She lightly kissed Assan on the lips a soft sweet kiss to the much delight of the people.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:37 am

The viser had put fear in to the people and Assan was wanting to show them that they had noting to feare from him or A'isha. As they walked more the people began to line the streets to get a look at them. Assan stopped here and there at various shops and picked up a few things, small gifts for A'isha and some fruit to eat as they walked. There was work to be done in her city. Again the Viser had done things that kept the people poor and miserable. But that was going to change.

At one spot Assan moved behind A'isha and put his arms around her, pulling her back against him. "Your people have suffered. We must help them as much as we can." then he smiled and whispered into her ear. "You have not told me how you feel this morning."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Walking around her town with Assan her eyes were wide and her heart was brking. She had no idea the extent of the misery. She had tears in her eyes as she greeted the people. The Viser had told her father that it was too dangerous in the town for her to go out so she was rarely let out of her gated garden. She was growing more and more angry and promisd to herself that the next time she came in she would come with bags of gold and hand it out to the people, to help ease the suffering. She smiled as Assan bought her things, knowing that the people that he bought from were proud and honored.

A'isha herself blused too sh wasnt used to being spoiled so much. But she knew that Assan was also doing it for the people of the town everyone benifited when money was put in to the town again, she just hoped that Assn didnt think she knew about this and just let it happen.

When Assan stoped and walked behind her and whispered she gasped and turned to him "You wicked man" She said playfuly and with a grin on her face. "I know I didnt and I wont" She then walked away, her training on how to walk like a princess even through pain showing through.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Assan grinned and chuckled. It would be better world for both their cities, but it would take time and work. Assan moved about the city looking at everything, making sure the people saw him and the princess. Once they headed back to the palace he had seen what needed to be done to once again make the city prosperous. Trade would be a big part of that. Now that the war was over, he would send out emisarries to other cities to bring in the trade that would rebuild the lives of the people.

As they entered the palace walls, he brought her to him and placed his arms about her, holding her close to him. "Now my dear what would you like to do for the rest of the day." He took in her scent, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin under his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:06 pm

The people seemed to love them together. She had always been the people’s princess but until now they had been worried about her not finding a man to help rule. They were all overjoyed now though, she had been saved by the vizer and his evil plans and now had managed to get a very handsome and what seemed to be a very gentle good man, they were all very happy for A’isha.

When Assan caught up to her and brought her to him she giggled. His arms felt so good around her he looked up at him. “Well not want you want to do” She winked “I am a bit too sore still” She sighed “I want to met your people, or at least your father before we wed they should have a say, my people love and respect you because they were given the choice I want your people to have the same chance” She crossed her arms stubbornly in a way that proved she wasn’t going to budge on it.

“Until they met me there will be no wedding”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:42 am

He grinned and laughed. "I think that would be an excellent idea. Though I think your father will have to aprove of it. I would love to have the people of my city see you and get to know you. They have no idea of what you look like or what you are like. They have only heard stories as I had. I would love to see their faces when they see you." He again pulled her tight against him and bent down and kissed her neck.

"Perhaps we had best go talk to your father and see what he has to say." he moved to her side and took her by the hand and began leading her into the palace to go find her father. He knew it would take a couple of days to get things ready for the trip. He had everything they would need in the caravan that was to bring him to her city. All that would be required is to have clothing and personal items of hers packed along with her servants and some of the royal guards to accompany them.

If her father agreed, then they could visit his city and have her meet his father and the people, then return with his father for the wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Although she was surprised that he just agreed to her demands. He was wise it seemed he knew when to just let her have her way and when to argue with her, this was a time to let her have her own way. Looking up at him she grinned. “So they all think I am some spoiled brat with no brain and they are fearful for their people that I will ruin them?” She winked and as he pulled her to him and kissed her neck she squirmed and giggled.

As he started to lead her away she stopped and turned him around so he was facing her. “What if they don’t like me?” She asked her face a bit scared. “What if they cant get passed the stories of me? Will they even give me a chance?” She looked away. “Even you were planning on marring me before you knew I was the princess, what would you have done with me if you met another girl those days?” She was a little nervous and it was clear in her rambling. She was in love with Assan now and she was scared that he would leave her if his people rejected her.

She didn’t give him much time to respond she continued walking to be where her father was.

“Where is my father” A’isha asked one of the guards.

“In a meeting Princess” He responded.

“Oh, thank you” She said then had no choice but to turn around and hear Assan’s answers.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Assan stopped and looked at her as she stopped and faced him. "They will love you." he told her. "Once they see you they will know all the stories were just that." he pulled her to him and kissed her lips gently. Then she was off again, moving towards where her father would be. She asked a guard where her father was and was told he was in a meeting. That ment that she was not to disturb him. "Well since we have to wait....." he grinned and again put his arms around her. "I know you are hurting but, doing it more will get you use to it, and perhaps help take away the pain."

He would love to get her into that little secret room in her rooms and enjoy her once again. He was definately going to enjoy having her as his wife. But before she could answer the door opened and a man came out of her father's private meeting room. He moved to the door and looked at the two of them a questioning look on his face.

"Your daughter has brought up a good question and idea. We would like to make the trip back to my city, so my people can see her and gett to know her. Also so she can see my father and have him return here with us for the wedding."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:42 pm

Even though he had said that his people would be accepting of her she wasn’t so sure. She was still a princess and just like the war had cost her people lives the war had also cost his people lives too. They were enemies how could he not see that? She was certain that his people would just see her as a pampered Princess, or worse now a Witch because Assan had fallen in love with her now would they all think that she had put a spell on him?

When he wrapped his arms around her A’isha barely felt it she was still too nervous about going to his people, but she felt that they did deserve to see her and met her first. Perhaps he was right maybe they would change their minds once she got there. His comment broke her from her train of thought she turned around blushing a deep red. “Shush” She said with a nervous laugh. Looking around the room to see if anyone had over heard but it seemed that everyone was a bit busy, or at least for her sake acted as if they didn’t overhear what he had just said.

Seeing her father A’isha smiled and bowed lightly. Her father listened rubbed his jaw and nodded. “I do believe that is a great idea.” He motioned to a guard. “Get A’isha’s private guard and prepare to leave” He bowed then went off to do his bidding.

A’isha walked forward and hugged her father. “We won’t be gone long, back in time for the wedding, you have to give me away” She teased and looked to Assan. “That is if his father still accepts the peace treaty”

Her father hugged A’isha then walked to Assan “I hope you don’t see my sending her guards as a insult to you they are just itching at a chance to redeem themselves, although A’isha is a free spirit they still feel as if they failed her” Then he clapped his hands “When will you be leaving?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:17 pm

When asked about when they would be leaving Assan shuged his shoulders, "Well that will depend on your daughter." he said with a big grin. "How much she wishes to pack and who will be going with her and all." He looked over at A'isha. He knew women could take a long time in deciding what they wanted to take and usually it was more then they would ever need. Her guards would be ready within the hour if need be as would his people. But he had a feeling that A'isha would want to take her female servents with her and pack quite a bit to take.

Her father chuckled at his answer and also looked over at his daughter. It would be up to her how soon they would be leaving. Assan waited for A'isha to tell them how long it would take her to pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Turning to both her father and Assan she smiled “I shall be ready in two hours” She then kissed her father’s cheek and curtsied to Assan then ran up the stairs. She ran into her room her servants close at her heels. They had been in the room and had heard what had gone down, they would all be leaving. Opening a few chests for their Princess the Servants turned to A’isha hoping for some direction, but she was nervous.

What should she wear to meet his parents? She brought a hand to her head. One servent seeing her distress took over.

“She will need her gowns, some sleeping clothes, and her warm shawls for the desert nights” A’isha turned to them

“What should I wear to meet his parents, his people think I am some pampered princess who hasn’t worked a day n my life”

All present gasped.

“Princess you know that is not true”

“I do and you do, but I just want his people to realize that I am not the monster that the stories have led them to think”

A servant came and sat beside her and put an arm around her “When they see you they will see that you are not what the stories say” A’isha sighed.

“I hope so, but I still don’t know what to bring for my introduction to Assan’s people” She sighed and stood and looked in her wardrobe so her back was too the door. She had many grogious dresses, many unique to her land but she couldn’t make up her mind, to be modest or to be more free.

Her servants meanwhile were packing up the rest of her stuff, changes of clothes and their own stuff, they brought it to the door and the guards loaded it up into the wagons. The only thing left were the dresses one for her to wear into the city and to meet his family and one more to wear into the city to get acquainted with his people.

One servant concerned about her princess went looking for the Prince. Finding him curisted. “Excuse me your majesty but the Princess is worried about what dress to pack, she doesn’t want to offend your people or your father” She paused and whispered “She does not know I came looking for you, she is proud and only wishes not to embarrass you, I was thinking maybe perhaps you can help her” The servant looked up at him, slightly nervous but knowing that he was a kind man and would not punish her for asking for help for the princess.

Back in the room A’isha had laid out four outfits to choose from and were looking them over. Her back to the door and she was mumbling to herself. Two were more reveling leaving her stomach bare but covering the important stuff the other two were more full, all four were sleeveless and fell to her ankles but the first two had high slits passed the knees and the last two the slits just went to the knee.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Assan was relaxing and waiting to see if A'shia would be able to get things packed as fast as she had said. One of her servents came running into the room and went down to her knees before him. She told him of the delima that A'shia was having and he smiled. "Of course." he said and rose from the cusions he was sitting on. The Servent rose and moved back the way she had come with Assan close on her heels. "And how far along is she in her packing for the trip?" he asked her

"Mistress is nearly done. She is not packing to much since we will only be there for a couple days and the week trip. Plus she has me to help her. " she chuckled. Once they reached A'shia's quarters he saw her standing there looking over four out fits. He walked up behind her putting his arms around her and pulling her back against him. "Well now tell me what is wrong here." he looked down at the outfits and wondered why she was having a hard time to decide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:55 am

Since she was too wrapped up in trying to pick an outfit so she could impress his father and his people but it had to be clear on why he had chosen her and agreed to the marriage she didn’t hear Assan come up to her and nearly leaped a foot in the air as he wrapped his arms around her.

“Don’t do that,” She scolded her breaths ragged as if she was trying to catch it. She looked up at him.

“I want to please your father and people” She looked down at the dresses then she looked up at him. “I know what one you would chose but please pick the ones that will not offend your people and your father.” She paused “I already am making sure not to pack too much to get away from the pampered look, I really don’t care what they think, I just want them to see that this marriage will work and they will see that peace can be reached”

Licking her lips she stared at her dresses as the first servant came forward. “Mistress you are packed, everything is in two chests, if I can say so I still don’t think its enough”

“I should be alright, I was thinking of buying some things when I get there too, I am sure the people are going to want to see me and what better way then too go to the shops” She looked up at Assan. “So what ones would your people like the most I need one for our enterance into the city and one to be presented.”

She was going by what she had heard about marriage, she would be presented to his father and then his people. She only hoped this worked. This war had cost to many lives including the life of her dear brother.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Assan laughed as she jumped, and scolded him. He looked down at the outfits again and listened to what she wanted from him. "Well now to be proper and all, can't have to much showing." he moved his hands over her bare skin of her stomach. "Nothing to sexy, but something that will show my people that the stories about you being fat and spoiled are very false. And of course nothing to rich looking." he kissed her neck. "I think this one will do." he selected one of the outfits. Then he whispered in her ear. "You think we might have time for that little room of yours? I would love to enjoy that sweet ass of yours again."

When the servent girl came up to tell them that everything was packed he grinned. "Well now you are very efficent my love." he tightened his arms around her. He wondered if she would find the time so they could enjoy each other again before they left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:03 am

Glancing up at Assan as he made his choice, she hadn’t fully forgiven him for scaring her in such a way. She didn’t like people sneaking up on her, she liked to be aware of what was happening around her and he had just proven that he could sneak up on her with out her knowing it. That was something that she would have to fix.

When he finally picked a dress she smiled. “That one is prefect, I am not empty headed Assan I just want this war to end and they must accept me for that to happen” She sighed as her last dress was added to the packing, for traveling she would be wearing clothes that gave her more movement and ones that weren’t as covering to stop her from over heating, although she would be in a litter and therefore protected from the elements, the heat could do a person in.

Hearing his comment she blushed and immediately looked around to see if anyone else had heard it, no one seemed to she looked up at him, traveling would be hell with a sore ass, but she wanted him to be happy with her so she smiled to her ladies. “Make sure we have everything, and ask my father for the jewel, incenses and silks that I am to present to the King” They curtsied leaving her alone with Assan

“So what is your fascination with my ass?” She asked him frankly as they were walking to the room.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next