The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R)) - Page 9 Empty Re: an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:27 pm

she was trying not to panic when she looked up and found Taimawaya coming in and checking over her husband, relaxing instantly when she heard her daughter was fun she quickly got up and left to go to the room. '' he needs his med kit. where is it?" she resisted the urge to go and hug Lillian, not wanting to jostle her or accidently bump into her leg, so just went over and checked her over, making sure she was really safe before relaxing.

Lillian frowned before leaned forward to dig in the bags and handed her mother the kit. '' right here.. whats going on ?"when she was told her father was hurt but that he would be ok she slowly relaxed, watching her mother leave.

Riley sighed as he knelt down to double check the bandages. '' need to change this.. hold still. its going to hurt just a bit. '' considering the bandages stuck to the wound, he was careful though in pulling it away before cleansing the wound and redressing it.

when she got back to the room she handed Taimawaya his kit. '' i have to say you did take great care with her. she actually looks like she doesn't even want to be in a room without you. '' she mumbled, kneeling down next to her husband again , taking his hand to give him comfort.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R)) - Page 9 Empty Re: an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:29 pm

TaimaWaya looks at her mother as he takes the kit. Starts to bandage the king and says, "I didn't do great she got shoot with an arrow and I was right there. The injury could have been worse and on top of that I took an injury myself leaving her and Riley open to picked off." He finish wrapping the kings wound says, "You just lay still." He looks at the queen and says, "How many people gotta way from the castle?" He looks around the place his hand tightly gripped the handle of his long sword. He looks around and says, "Where are all your guards? Is there a back entrance to this place?" He stands up and says, "We should get Lillian and Riley back here two."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:32 pm

she frowned, '' she is alive that is all that counts, our guards? oh well i think they are surveying the grounds. making sure its secure or something, one of them said something about covering our tracks. '' she shrugged slightly before frowning'' maybe a dozen got out, i do not know. you can tell riley to bring her back. ''

Lillian sighed, atleast her leg was feeling a little better, the throbbing had eased just a bit due to some help with whatever riley had put on it, she glanced around though, getting highly nervous and wondering where Taimawaya went.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:40 pm

TaimaWaya looks at the Queen. "That may be acceptable with you but not with me." He walks down to the front of the safe house. His hand still on his blade. He walks up to Riley and Lillian and says, "Come on we are going to the back." He picks up his stuff and Lillian and then starts walking to the back room where the King and Queen where. He walks to the back room and puts he down and places an large armor planting over her chest and goes to the door way to keep watch as everybody said there hellos.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Lillian frowned rolling her eyes as she was picked up again but wrapped her arms around his neck lightly to make it easier for him to carry her. '' you know.. riley can carry some of the stuff, you don't have to carry it all. '' she relaxed when he set her down again , sliding a glance towards her parents, tensing when she saw her father was injured but didn't get a chance to say anything when her mother told her he was fine. glancing around she watched taimawaya.. '' you sure he is ok?''

Riley finished moving things around before giving a small blanket to lillian to help keep her warm, '' we should move him somewhere more comfortable other then the floor, could pull the bed rolls out. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:52 pm

TaimaWaya grips his blade tighter and says, "Nobody move. We have been sold out and tossed to the sharks." He looks at everybody and says, "Is there a back door to this house." He grabs his axe in his other hand and says, "Never mind its too late now." He grabs a blanket and hangs it up in front of the door and hangs up a steel breast plate. "Nobody go behind this plate." He turns and lifts the king and puts him in the corner with Lillian and says, "You too stay still and don't move. Riley you get on the other side of the room if anybody comes in take there head off." He looks at the Queen. "You stay right here with you husband and daughter." He turns and grabs his sword and axe and disappears behind the blanket he just hung up.
[img]an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R)) - Page 9 -anime-guy-1[/img]
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 pm

(( ooo likey the picture))

riley gave a slight nod, going to wherever he was told to go with his sword at hand,ready for anything.

Lillian bit her lip, wondering if they would ever get a break from anything as she slowly moved, wincing as her leg pained in protest while she moved to sit down next to her father and mother, it was a crowded corner so she had to be carefull of where she was moving, she couldn't figure out how taimawaya could hear anything since she wasn't picking up anything at all, and her ears where good since she could hear the wolves outside, letting out howls and all that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:09 pm

((Thanks It isn't a original of mine. I cant get the time to draw up something I like.))

TiamaWaya walks out of the room and down the hall. He hears a foot steps. Then he as three assassin's walk right by him. He comes out wit his long sword and slices all three of them down. He then ducks off into another room. He hides over the door and waits for more assassins to come in he hears them as they spot the bodies and they slowly make there way to the back room the only one with a covered door way. They fire arrow through the blanket and hit the armor. The assassins then rush the room. TaimaWaya drops down and throws his axe into one of them and the cuts the throats of two of them in one clean sweep. He then throws a knife into the last one and moves up another room. After not hearing anything for a while. He puts his axe away and grips his sword with both of his hands and runs to door. He slides to the wall and peeks out then he switches sides after realizing everything was clear he runs into the back room and says, "Its time to start moving." He grabs his stuff and Lillian and then runs to the door putting her on his horse. He helps the queen and king get there stuff and loads them onto the third horse and gets on his and waits for Riley to get on his horse and then they take off.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Lillian gave a slight grunt as she was lifted, and rushed outside to his horse, once he was settled she leaned against him more, looking up at him.'' is there anywhere you can sleep without all this crap? you must be getting tired protecting my skinny butt. ''

Riley checked on her parents quickly before getting on his horse, taking the reigns for his horse and the third one the king and queen her one, leaving the queens arms free to keep her husband from falling off.. '' is there any other places that may be safe that you know of and won't jeopardize your sister?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:56 pm

TiamaWaya looks at back at everybody and says, "Yes but its not 100% safe for us either." He looks at the queen and king and says, "You two stay between me and Riley." He takes off in a full sprint making sure that the assassin wouldn't catch up to them anytime soon. He looks at the two horses behind him and says, "Stay on me don't get left behind.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Lillian looked up at him slightly before closing her eyes, resting her hand on his chest slightly just under his chin as she relaxed, nothing really for her to do but wait for them to get to their destination, no use in worrying about things if all it was going to do is stress them out. '' as long as its safe and you can rest as well as the others, then thats fine. ''

Riley kept his horse easily in the same pace with taimawaya's horse. hoping to put some distance between them and their enemies. '' don't worry about us, just keep your eyes in front of you . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:43 pm

TaimaWaya looks at her and says, "When we get to the valley of destruction I need every bodies eyes sharp and looking for the next threat." He looks down at Lillian and says, "Sleep for now I will wake you wen we get there." He looks ahead and then just keeps riding and turns to see everybody still right behind him. They ride for about a good three hours before reaching the valley. "TaimaWay tops his horse and says, "We go on foot form here. The horses can get seriously hurt in there." He gets off the horse grabbing all of his weapons and Lillian.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Lillian nodded slightly , closing her eyes again as he told her to sleep, she wasn't going to make him tell her twice, she took the opportunity to catch as much sleep as possible, she woke slowly though when they stopped after three hours and he pulled her down, blinking she nodded slightly before yawning , '' alright. ''

Riley did the same, getting off of his horse and helping the king and queen down, '' go with them, i got the horses. '' he smiled slightly as he took the reigns of both horses, patting them a little before being careful where he led them. '' this is the first time i have been here, heard of this place before. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:31 am

TaimaWaya looks around and says, "Well lucky of you guys I am home. Riley release the horses to drag them through her would cruel and it would hurt us more then it would help." The land was burned and filled with flames and bones. TaimaWaya looks back and says, "It looks barren and destroyed but it is rich with destructive little and big creatures." He grabs his longsword and Lillian's hand. "Stay with me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Riley frowned before shrugging, grabbing the things he needed off of the horse, just whatever was extremely important before he did as he was told and release the horses, '' hope we don't need them later, ''

Lillian nodded slightly , trying to keep up with him and staying close, looking around now getting a little nervous. '' alright, i don't think i want to meet those big creatures.. little ones i can handle. ''

Riley smiled slightly as he stayed behind the king and queen,getting them to move close with their daughter, '' the little creatures can just be as bad, but no worries. '' he glanced at her leg slightly , too much movement could reopen the wound and he knew she would never say anything if it did so he would have to keep an eye on it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 pm

TaimaWaya was looking around as he eased through the barren land. He finally jumped as he saw something he grabbed his sword and says, "Riley stay here and keep everybody safe for about three minutes. TiamaWaya eases over to a small whole in the ground he jumps in it long sword pointed in. There were loud roars and then the ground erupted out with a four legged creature the size of one of the horses but wider. It was covered in black skin and flames. TaimaWaya was on its back. His sword dug in deep the creature flailing around like crazy then TaimaWaya grabbed his axe and slung it over his shoulder burying it in the creatures head. It's mouth and sharp teeth shut as the creature died.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:35 pm

(( gah sorry had a bit of a brain fart for a bit XD ))

lillian couldn't believe her eyes as she watched him tangle with the creature, a very large and aggressive looking creature as well, she stayed behind Riley the whole entire time, trying her best not to panic, she relaxed though the moment she realized the creature was now dead.. '' well... that's a relief.. but i suggest we try and stay away from the very large holes then? ... are you alright taimawaya?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:52 pm

TaimaWaya pushes him self off of the huge beast and falls limp to the ground he forces his self to this feet his armor and clothing seinged form the motlent armor of the beast. He walks over to the cave and motions for everybody to go into the cave he grabs his long blade and watches the sky and the other surroundings of land. He waits for everybody to get into the cave before pulling himself in. He looks at Riley and says, "Look over everybody and make sure the wounds are clean and or not have opened."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:52 am

riley frowned once they got everyone in the cave and settled down.. '' i am more worried about you taimawaya.. your worse then the others from what it looks like. ''

Lillian shifted slightly when she was finally able to sit down, her thigh ached, and she swore silently that she will beat the snot out of anyone else who tries to shoot her.. hell she wanted to shoot someone in the ass for this crap. closing her eyes she leaned her head back, listening to the conversation around her.. '' let him look at you taimawaya. or you come here and i will look at you , will make me feel better. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:18 pm

TaimaWaya looks at Lillian and says, "We don't have much time to look over everyone." He looks at Riley and says, "Check the king and Lillian's wounds now." He turns around and says, "The death of a little scares off the other little ones but brings out the big ones we don't have enought time to check their wounds but then we have to go." His grip tightened on this longsword as he watches the sky and looks for their next move.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 am

Lillian scowled slightly , snapping her mouth shut to keep from snapping at taimawaya, she was irritated, tired, a little hungry and hurt all over, she really didn't want to have to deal with stubborn men just yet.

Riley shrugged, already feeling the tension in the air as he went over and quickly checked the wounds over'' none reopened.. Lillians is a little red.. may have infection set in.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:41 am

TaimaWaya opens his medic pouch and pulls out this little round jar with a light purple liquid in it. He tosses it to Riley. "It should kill the infect. Only one problem." He looks around and then turns back to them saying, "It burns like hell." He looks back over and realizes the body of the tiny flame creature he just killed was gone. He quickly puts away his sword and grabs a huge flat rock on the side of the cave and uses it as a door slash sheild.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:45 am

Riley easily caught the jar before frowning then shrugged, '' life can't be without pain . '' he mumbled, kneeling down next to lillian, giving her an apologetic look as he unwrapped her thigh again to coat the wound with the stuff, he had to give her credit for trying to hold still, most women would be screaming and trying to smack him for something like that.

Lillian closed her eyes so as not to look at what he was putting on her leg, she jerked once or twice and gritted her teeth together as it started to burn, even felt tears pricking the corners of her eyes, but she didn't make a single sound. just only wished her life hadn't been turned upside down, well only half wished that, she could do without the people trying to kill her and what not but meeting Taimawaya was a good thing, even if he annoyed her at one point or another.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:54 am

TaimaWaya was holding the giant flat stone in place when he heard a loud scream. He moved the door and the giant creature had landed it also took abite out of three assassins who were trailing them. TaimaWaya looked around to see if he saw anymore Assassins when he didn't he took off full speed towards the large winged beast. He runs up the back of this flame coated monster and he leaps into the air pulling his long sword of his sheath. He drives the sword through the monsters head and nailed it to the ground dead. He turns and runs back to the cave grabing Lillians hand he snactched her onto his back he looks at Riley and says, "Grab the king we have to move now!" He givea his medic pouch and weapon case to Lillian as he grabs her legs to keep her from falling then he takes off full speed out of the cave. They were running across the barren and dead valley.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:02 am

Lillian didn't know what was going on, one minute he was at the mouth of the cave and the next he was gone, blinking she frowned , actually forgetting the burning in her thigh at the moment before he appeared again, making her squeak in surprise as he practically hauled her up into his arms and handed her his bags. '' whats going on?"her arms automatically went around his neck, gritting her teeth again when the movements jared her leg but she ignored it. she watched riley as he pretty much helped the king up and nearly had him off the ground and was moving quickly after taimawaya. her mother quickly following.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next