The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R)) - Page 4 Empty Re: an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 18, 2010 4:16 am

TaimaWaya looks over Lady Lillian. "Get dressed have something to eat and get ready for hand to hand combat." He looks to Riley "Yes that should do just don't let her know what is going on. She seems like the type to go a little crazy over something like this and we don't even know how the enemy is yet."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R)) - Page 4 Empty Re: an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 7:37 am

Riley snorted slightly '' you have no idea.. have fun with hand to hand'' he grinned as he pulled his boots on before already out the door.

Lillian arched a brow as she glanced at him then at riley as he left ''.. ok .. i want to know whats going on.. on the other hand.. nope. don't wanna know'' shook her head as she got up, went behind the changing curtain and quickly changed before eyeing the food, already suspicious considering the fact that she was a target to be killed'' stupid question and i am pretty sure you have already done it, but is the food safe? .. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 19, 2010 4:07 am

TaimaWaya smiles and says, "I don't know. I am not about to risk my life so that you don't get killed." His smiles shows from under his hair. He laughs as he goes over to the couch. "it is perfectly safe me and Riley both have already tested the food for you." He smiles and lays his head back and looks around. "You should hurry up and eat so we can get our training done for today."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 6:24 am

she rolled her eyes as she finished braiding her hair and tieing it off.. '' patience is a virtue you know.. stop rushing me or i will throw something at you '' grumbled slightly before quickly getting what she wanted and began eating. '' uh huh. and don't use riley as a test piggy.. use someone i don't know. considering i will be realy mad if riley for some reason ends up keeling over cause you used him as a piggy.. '' she warned him before polishing off the rest of her food. '' you really shouldn't use yourself as a piggy as well. what if the food had been messed with? you would have keeled right over and then where would we be?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 19, 2010 1:20 pm

TaiamWaya walks over to his bag and pulls out a cloth that was so bit it took both of his hands to hold. He then rolls the cloth out. The clothe had little vials of different little plants and other types of unknown plants and dried powders and liquids. He smiles and says, "This is my solution for any foregin agent that enters my body. And due to my training I know what every venom and poision taste like. So i can make the cure."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 1:34 pm

she arched a brow as she studied the viles'' well thats good to know.. if you want to continue being the little piggy you go right on ahead then. leave riley out of it. '' she eyed the stuff again before leaning back, resisting the urge to pick up some of the viles. '' alright you got me all curious on that now put it away before i poke at things i am not supposed to. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 23, 2010 8:52 pm

TaimaWaya smiles and rolls up the vials and says, "I don't want you to get to curious." He looks up and grabs his weapons come on we have training to get to so get ready for practice. He looks her over and says, "I hope you are ready otherwise you will get thrown on your head."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:13 pm

she rolled her eyes as she looked him over as well '' uh huh , could say the same for you , '' shaking her head she finished her meal before cleaning up and finished getting ready '' lead the way .. ''waited even as she was still curious about those bottles. but now she was more anxious to get busy then anything.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:43 am

TaimaWaya laughed and walked her down the halls and out front. He smiles as the came down steps to the castle and the guards formed up around them. TaimaWaya looked back at Lady Lillian and says, "Lady Lillian I need you to come here to my side for a second." He motioned for the guards to leave. Then he waited for her to approach him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:45 pm

she glanced at the guards before shaking her head a little, getting down the steps and frowning as he made the guards leave, when he called her to come to his side for a second she eyed him cautiously , not sure if that was some sort of trick as one of his lessons before slowly going over to his side'' why? i haven't done nothing just yet.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:47 am

TaimaWaya glared back and says, "You probably won't with two of your body guards being assassins." He smirks and walks a little bit faster trying to force Lady Lillian to walk just as fast. He looks back and says, "If we can get to the guard tower next to the wall then we will be safe even the most skilled assassin won't take a risk like that. There are to many guards out there."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:37 am

she frowned before moving closer to him and matching her stride with his. shaking her head she glanced around before looking over at him'' mind telling me how you can easily tell if two of the guards are one?"he was making her paranoid now, she was never going to trust anyone at this rate.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:10 am

Taima Waya smiles and laughs. "That was simple they have these." He pulls up his sleeve up showing a tattoo of a wolf fighting a shadow and the wolf was winning. He smiles and says, "Theres show the shadow winning." He looks at her and says, "Don't worry lady Lillian you are fine they are hoping that I will leave you hanging under their care and thats when they will strike."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:26 pm

she frowned, reaching over and grabbing his wrist lightly to get a better look at the tattoo, smoothing her fingers over it slightly she glanced up at him' ' huh... never seen a tattoo like this before.. let alone on any of my guards. do we just leave them be? or tell someone.. don't think its safe to actually leave a potential threat in the area, right?"glanced up at him slightly before eyeing the other guards, trying not to be nervous about any of it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:59 am

TaimaWaya smiles and covers his bicep and the tattoo. He looks her over and says, "I will handle them in due time." He then leads her into an open space . "For now we will work on your terreiable hand to hand combat." He smiles and drops his axe and sword and lays his bow and arrows on the ground. Then he pulls out three knives. One looked like a small sword the other one as a little smaller then the first and the last one was a short slender one.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:16 am

she watched him closely as he pulled out several weapons'' geez, walking arsenal i think'' she teased, rolling her eyes slightly as she crossed her arms over her chest'' its not that bad.. just haven't quite learned it all the way just yet.. '' mumbled, turning back to watch him'' and what are you going to do to them?" she knew she probably shouldn't ask, really didn't want to know, but curiousity got the best of her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:07 am

TaimaWaya smiled, "If i wasn't those assassins would have struck by now." And then he got into his fighting stance and says, "I will show you how to deal with rats." He started to easy in towards Lady Lillian he was waiting for her to take the first shoot at him. He was in a stagger stance and his were out palms down. He just inched in not getting out of his stance.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 pm

(( sorry it took me so long, had sort of a writters block or something, my brain just being mean and not helping me out lol))

she studied him easily , relaxing her body instantly as she tilted her head slightly '' rats huh.. what if i don't want to deal with rats? they squeak and love to bite.. '' she was being a smartass and she knew it. grinning slightly she rolled her shoulders a little , definitely not wanting to underestimate him. slowly moving around him as he seemed to inch his way she tried to find a weak spot. she was good at that, just sorta stunk at using it. smiling slightly she glanced up at him before moving quickly , reaching for his wrists.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:21 am

TaimaWaya rolled his wrist under her hand and then flicked it back over grabbing her wrist then he pulled her into him ducking under the arm he head then he pulled her arm up and back turning her into him then he tripped her with his foot not letting go of her wrist he flipped over her body and grabbed her wrist with his other hand and snatching her wrist causing her whole body to flip of over onto her stomach. "Good analysis the wrist is a weak point unless you know how to defend it." He jumped up and pulled her up back to standing.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:33 pm

she yelped , so surprise she even got the wind knocked out of her, grunting she blinked several times even as he pulled her up to a standing position. moving away from him she dusted herself off, shaking her head slightly as she caught her breath as well '' geez... ah well. always have a small point to work on and what not.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:43 am

TaimaWaya smiles and says, "Maybe you should stand on the side while I demostrate." He points to to guards and says, "You too come here the princess orders you to fight me. So she can see our hand on hand combat." He winks at Lady Lillian and points to his tattoos and then looks at the guards now walking towards him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:49 am

she arched a brow before leaning against the wall , crossing her eyes as she slowly relaxed'' yea, better them then me i think.. heh i don't need to be tossed around like another bag of rice. '' she glanced at the guards then back at him as he had pointed at his tattoo.. frowning slightly her gaze jumped back to the guards. curious now to see what he would do as they approached.. '' wonder who i should be more worried about getting hurt more.. you or the guards.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:42 am

TaimaWaya was hopping she got his hint that the were the assassins. He turned as one rushed in and throw a wild punch. TaimaWaya let it land and fell to the ground the guard leaped back and smiled at his partner TaimaWaya got up and rubbed his jaw. Then both guards charged in throwing wild punches TaimaWaya would block one and take another to head or body. He was getting the crap beat out of him but it was obvious to anybody who had seen him fight he was holding back. The guards paused to catch there breath and TaimaWaya smiles and says, "You shadow Assassins have no stamina." And with that TaimaWaya went flying right at them throwing accurate kicks that would block or kick one of the assassins in the head. One kick knocked one of them down and the other leaped back and says, "My partner was weak." TaimaWaya got into a new pose and the assassin threw a knife TaimaWaya started to move until he realized the knife wasn't for him. The knife hit the other assassin.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:19 pm

she had gotten the hint on them being assassins but didn't show it, last thing she needed was for them to realize she knew. so she just leaned back and watched the fight, anyone who knew taimawaya knew he was holding back , up until he did his own attack, watching closely she nearly missed the knife that was aimed at his partner, tensing slightly she glanced at Taimawaya again, moving a little more out of the way to keep from being in the line of a hit.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:23 pm

TaimaWaya smiles as he started to side step the assassin circled with him until he stopped it was to late for the assassin to realize that he had just side stepped his way in between him and Lady Lillian. He smiled as the shock looked of the assassin became noticeable. He looks at him and says you want her you face me. He got into another stance and says, "By the way before you engage in this fight you should know that I am TamiaWaya." He shows his tattoo the assassin showed a look of discomfort at first and then says, "Wow didn't know you could be brought." TaimaWaya glared at him and then says, "Well now is the chance to prove your metal are you going to fight or just talk." The assassins smile turned to a frown as he got into a similar stance.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next