The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

2 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 22 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:20 pm

she smiled, looking over at him as she opened the gate for the other horses to roam into the pasture and at least work off that extra energy. once that was done she went to the two pregnant females, slowly running her hands over their swollen bellies.. '' yes they are getting restless.. its alright. i will work with those ones later.. '' she watched them run around and kick and jump in the pasture before shaking her head'' they are still young.. and learning a few things.. they do really well with pulling carts though . '' frowned slightly, '' you know.. .. i could use them to clear out the back pastures. .. that land is not worked yet. '' she had planned on clearing that land to make way for a foal barn, just a small barn for nothing but baby animals. expecially if they where sick. So far she was only able to take care of atleast two baby animals at a time. well now even more since she had the panther cubs.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 22 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:58 am

Ladver looks at the area he could make a small but decent sized barn for just young ones. He says, "That won't take me long to build a barn for our new arrivals." He jumps as Isis lets out a yell of anger. He laughs and says, "She is not going to give up no matter how mad she gets at it." He then gets the servants to work on another barn.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:24 pm

(( my sister had her baby last night, i am so excited XD .i got to watch him be born))

She smiled, checking on the second mare before patting her on her romp and giving her some extra oats and hay, '' just a few more weeks and they will be ready to drop. . '' she watched him order the servants about before laughing when she heard Isis's shout of anger again, shaking her head she relaxed.. '' well at least she is trying, and stubborn as hell. she will get it sooner or later i have a feeling about that.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 pm

(Thats great.) Ladver nods hearing her comment about Isis. He says calmly as he helps the servants, "If she was born a boy she would have been the head of my family. She would make the perfect alpha." The servants and him spend the next several hours building and painting the new barn before coming in for dinner and resting for the night. Ladver says good night to the servants before heading inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:45 pm

(Thats great.) Ladver nods hearing her comment about Isis. He says calmly as he helps the servants, "If she was born a boy she would have been the head of my family. She would make the perfect alpha." The servants and him spend the next several hours building and painting the new barn before coming in for dinner and resting for the night. Ladver says good night to the servants before heading inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:53 pm

(( yea i know, i am going to go back before i go to work just to see him again. he a cutie baby))

By the time they came in she was already in side, in the rocking chair in the main room humming softly as she held little andrew to her chest, he had just finished eating and now she was gently patting his back to get him to burp. '' hmmm dinner is in the oven love... i already set the plates out.'' she looked up at him and smiled.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Ladver smiles and kisses her on the forehead. He says calmly, "I am going wash up real quick and then I will be down here to eat with you." He goes to the bathroom and washes up so he wouldn't smell of paint and dirt all night. He comes back to the main part of house to spend time with his family. He looks towards Isis's room and smiles sensing she was resting.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:48 am

she waited for him to come back and finish eating before she allowed him to hold Andrew for a while so she could eat and then wash up. once done she sat down next to him on the couch, snuggled up to him and relaxing from the warmth of the fire in the fireplace. '' well i don't hear no cursing from isis's room so i take it she took a break. ?''

She smiled as she watched andrew curl and uncurl his little fingers. '' you know. he reminds me of you , doesn't cry as much as i thought he would and he seems to be a bit stubborn. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:07 am

Ladver smiles as they take turns holding Andrew so the other could eat. He says calmly, "She is asleep I am guessing she has worked herself into exhaustion." He looks at his son a moment. He says, "He is a lot like me. But I don't think stubborn is the right word." He kisses his beloved very gently. He asks, "So how are you feeling my love?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:18 pm

She smiled warmly , looking up at him. '' i am doing good, feel alot better and even moving around more. still get tired easily but thats understandable. '' she stretched out slowly , yawning a little before grinning at the burp Andrew did. '' oh yea he is content.. and i think thats a good thing that Isis works so hard, gives her something to keep her mind on and not well.. other things. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Ladver looks up at Isis’s room. He says calmly, “I think she is a hard worker because she believes she needs to bare the world on her shoulders and hold everything else in. Her father wanted a boy but got her instead so he treated her as boy. She grew up strong and independent but emotionally she grew up too eager to please everyone around her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:02 pm

She nodded a little before leaning back and closing her eyes.. '' hmmm well, just as long as she does it safely then i think its alright. granted, i don't think it was right o treat her like a boy but look at her. she has good qualities, determination to create something that will help others. and she is wiling to fight for whats right and her family.'' frowned slightly before sighing, '' the too eager to please thing is just .. a quality, she may or may not grow out of it. but it doesn't seem to hurt her right now. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Ladver looks at his lover thinking about what she was saying. He says looking down at the floor, "I think she just needs someone to show her what love is truly like. You know have someone that will give her enough time to be her true gentle self. Then she might be able to get over what happened." He sighs. "Sadly I don't know anyone single."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 am

(( XD mmmm bringing in someone for isis.. sounds interesting. ))

she frowned , thinking it over a little before shrugging'' i might know a few people. and they might know some others too. heh but i dunno if she will allow a man to distract her from what she is doing, .. '' she looked to andrew in his arms. who was now fast asleep . '' hmmm but we can always try you know. want me to ask around?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:47 pm

(Yeah I thought I would add a twist.) Ladver says, "I just think if she had a lover of her own, she would not work herself into a dead sleep like she has done tonight." He looks down at the sleeping Andrew a moment. He says softly, "Besides maybe if she had someone, then maybe the other violent side of her would disappear."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:48 pm

(Yeah I thought I would add a twist.) Ladver says, "I just think if she had a lover of her own, she would not work herself into a dead sleep like she has done tonight." He looks down at the sleeping Andrew a moment. He says softly, "Besides maybe if she had someone, then maybe the other violent side of her would disappear."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:45 pm

((hmmm thats fine with me XD. ))

She nodded slightly getting up and stretched before looking over to him. '' mmm he needs a bath hun and i am fixing to take one, i can either bath him while i am in there or if you like you can bath him? .. and i am sure your right, someone might be able to help Isis with that violent side of her. '' running her fingers through the strands of her hair she went into the room before walking into the joined bathroom, getting the warm water going so she could bath and possibly bathe Andrew with her.

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 22 VBoy

Varien sighed, stretching out slowly as he moved inside the carriage he was currently traveling in. Crossing his arms over his chest he closed his eyes and sighed, he was on his way to the famous horse ranch in this little town, it seemed nobody had any good horses that he could buy, His last stop was this ranch, and he hoped to hell he wouldn't be disappointed, he was already highly irritated by the other humans and elves around this area who apparently lied to him and tried to cheat him out of his money, mostly the humans tried that, the elves where usually honest up front. He respected that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:45 pm

(( hope he is ok XD))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:08 pm

(He is great.) Ladver takes Andrew gently and says, "I will bathe him my love. You should enjoy a long bubble bath." He kisses her gently before disappearing with Andrew to the other bathroom. He looks at little Andrew as he puts him in the big sink instead of the tub and gently begins to wash the gigging Andrew.

Later early the next morning, Isis wakes up and goes to see her horses. She sighs as her silver hair blows in the warm wind. She sees her horses have mated somehow and she huffs some.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:31 am

(( hehe XD hmmmm good ))

she smiled as she watched him take andrew to be bathed before she took her own bath, enjoying a long hot bubble bath like he had suggested before getting out and climbing into the bed after wards, knowing Andrew was safe in Ladver's arms and that he would be put to bed soon.

By morning she was up, even heard Isis get up and go outside, she checked on andrew though he was still asleep so let him be for now as she got some fresh tea and coffee made for whoever wanted it. she was munching on a bit of bacon as she looked over her books that listed how many animals she had, how many where expecting and how many eggs she got from the chickens and the amount most people bought them for. This was how she made her money ,selling farm goods and home baked items. In fact she needed to get the jam making machines up and running again for her strawberries and grapes that would be growing in the field. She only glanced up when she heard the arrival of a guest. '' wonder who that could be. '' frowned, setting her books aside as she went to the door to see the black carriage, one nearly identical to the one that Isis had come in on. but the horses where normal, Thoroughbreds, beautiful animals , she admired them a bit before wiping her hands off and pushing the door open, waiting for whoever in the carriage to come out.

Varien finally arrived, the long travel was tiring but he hoped it was worth it. stretching and stepping out of the carriage he looked up at the Elven female that stepped out of the house, before glancing around, seeing the amount of horses she had running about, and from what he could see and tell, this place definitely had potential to give him horses that he needed. '' sorry to intrude ma'am, .. '' he sensed another like himself but didn't know where it was coming from. so turned his attention back to the woman'' i am in need of new horses.. i prefer young ones that i can train myself. ''

She blinked in surprise before smiling, glancing over to where she could hear Ladver moving about.. '' got plenty of young ones that haven't been trained yet. .. '' she glanced over at Isis , catching sight of her before looking back to him. ''. Isis and ladver are really good at picking out the ones that have great potential if you wish to wait for them. .'' she was sure ladver heard his name being called so figured he would come out sooner o later.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:31 am

Ladver hears his name beinging called so he makes his way outside once he is dressed. Isis comes out hearing her name beinging said. She stiffens as she senses a man of her kind. Ladver comes to his lover's side and looks at this stranger. He says, "Hello sir. My name is Ladver. What can I help you with?"

Isis goes out to the coral with her horses. Their black fur shines in the sunlight. Her eyes drift to the male vampire unsure if he was safe to let him near the animals. She looks at her female horse knowing full well her foal would be born in a matter of weeks. She sighs and watches them run trying to ignore the young vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Varien slid his gaze over to Isis now that he saw her, nearly blinking in surprise before turning to look over at Ladver'' hmmm ? , oh i am Varien and i am in need of young good horses, everywhere else they have lied to me or told me right out they didn't have any, this place is my last stop before i am to go home.. if you have any for sale, i would love to see them. ''

she arched a brow, seeing him looked a little shocked at seeing isis though he seemed to l ike what he saw before she looked up at Ladver and lightly kissed his cheek. '' go show him the young ones, They are ready for sale, just not trained yet which is what he wants. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Ladver nods some as he takes in what this man desired in his horses. He says calmly, "Come with me. We have plenty young horses to choose from." They pass Isis as they head to the barn. Isis looks at the young vampire as they pass. He was good looking she had to admit to herself. Ladver smiles inwardly as he could sense they were slightly intrigued by each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:25 pm

He nodded, smiling a little before following Ladver. '' alright, '' sticking his hands in his pockets he looked over at Isis again as they passed, giving Isis a gentle smile, before turning his attention back to Ladver'' they have to be good at working hard, i have some large projects that need to be done with soon, so i want to train them myself. so if they are fast learners that would be good too. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Ladver smiles and says, "Then you like Storm. His father was a big strong mustang. But his mother was a fast learner and nice temperament. Storm is like is mother personality wise and twice as strong as his father." He brings Storm out and his black coat was slick in the light. He was only a few months old and already the size of his mother. Isis's eyes watch the two men with calm eyes. She lets her horses run as she goes to visit with Julian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next