The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

2 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 12 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Ladver moans softly as he was so badly waning to ravage her of her virginity so badly. He moans his fingers in and out of her a bit faster wishing it was his member inside her. His body responding to her touch and his member did not need any coaching what so ever. When she finally is wet enough, he says, “I am going to ease myself inside you my love.” He slowly brings himself to her entrance and slowly pushes himself inside her.

Back to top Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 12 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:01 pm

she groaned as he moved his fingers faster in her, she barely had a chance to realize he had moved before she heard him say he was going to ease himself inside her, keeping herself relaxed she nodded slightly , finding his arms and slightly holding onto him as she felt him push into her, shifting a little to ease some of the slight discomfort she relaxed again'' not so bad..'' it was definitely an experience she was most likely going to remember for a very long time especially with the blindfold on.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Ladver kisses her body softly sensing her slight discomfort she was feeling. He says taking the blind fold off and kissing her neck, “Just tell me when you feel comfortable enough to let me thrust. I don’t want to rush you.” He keeps kissing her neck sweetly and using his left hand to give her comforting touches to help her relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:22 pm

blinking slightly as the blindfold was taken off, giving herself a chance to clear her vision a little she smiled up at him and kissed him back softly , easily relaxing'' its not that hun, just got to allow my body to adjust to you is all. doesn't even really bother me.'' as she felt her body relax completely she lightly nipped his collar bone before placing a light kiss on it to take some of the sting away'' you can move you know.. your not rushing me and i am very comfortable.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Ladver nods slowly kissing her back before slowly thrusting in and out of her in a steady rhythm. He whimpers in delight and grunts softly at how tight she is. He says, “I just want to make sure I don’t hurt you anymore than I have to.” He keeps his rhythm steady and even so he would not rush himself or her into an early climax.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:57 pm

she gasped softly as he started moving, only because of how good it felt, something she hadn't been sure of until now, looking up at him she tried to hold back her own small whimper of pleasure as she arched slightly against him. still holding onto his upper arms as she kept her eyes on him. '' nonsense love, doesn't even hurt, in fact it feels really damn good'' she mumbled, feeling her face heat up a little but didn't care.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Ladver smiles and kisses her saying, “Then I have done my job as your lover.” He feels her folds adjusting to him rather quickly and starts to pick up his pace knowing she could take it. He lets out a moan of delight as he keeps his pace so she would have time to adjust to his pace without too much trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:05 pm

she gasped and moaned once more as he picked up his pace, arching up against him more as the pleasure began to build quickly '' ohhhh definitely doing a great job '', she was having trouble keeping her breathing evened, her eyes widened and moaned again as he hit a very sensitive spot, making her hips actually pressing up more against him from wanting more'' ohhh that was a good spot.. keep hitting that.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Ladver whimpers as he does as she asks and hits the spot again. He places a hand under her so he could hit that spot easier and he speeds up to give her pleasure. He wraps his arms around her and keeps up his pace as he feels light headed. He was feeling like he was about to explode as he thrusts inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:32 pm

she whimpered in more pleasure, feeling it build more and more, it felt different then before but knew she was nearing her release, before he had just used his fingers and mouth, this time it was different, felt alot better. when he picked up the speed she could barely hold on any longer before she cried out in pleasure she felt her body tense up around him, arching up against him and moaned deep as her release hit, making her more wet as she felt her feminine juices coat him as he continued to move in her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Ladver thrusts a few more times before hitting his release and moaning loudly in delight. He holds still as he drives his member deep inside her so his seed could fill her to the core. When he is finally done, he pulls out of her and slowly lays beside her. He kisses her on the lips and says, “You were great my love.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:09 pm

she groaned as he moved a few more times before she felt him release, squirming slightly as she felt his warmth deep in her before slowly relaxing as he layed down next to her, kissing him back softly she closed her eyes slightly as she slowly relaxed, still feeling her body jerk a little as she calmed herself.. '' really? well i would hope so.. wouldn't want to disappoint you hun'' when she was relaxed she rolled over to snuggle up against him, knowing she was going to be a little sore later on. nuzzling his neck softly she smiled'' and you where down right incredible love... you even made it to where there was no pain at all. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Ladver smiles taking her into his arms saying, “Good I don’t want you to be in pain. But you will most likely feel a little sick in the morning.” With a snap of his fingers all but three candles go out. “So now why don’t we get some sleep. We will last longer the more we make love to each other.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:26 pm

she frowned slightly blinking a little as some of the light went out, leaving the soft gentle glow of the three candles, smiling she half closed her eyes as she relaxed against him '' sick? what would cause that? just figured i would be a little sore in that area.. '' well she trusted him anyways, she was no expert in it.. loving to be in his arms she relaxed against him, laying her cheek on his chest as she closed her eyes completely their smell mixed in the air with the scent of the roses.. '' hmmm lasting longer huh.. bet that will be alot of fun.'' it didn't take long for her to slip off into a light sleep. he breathing going shallow and easy as she was now completely relaxed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:40 am

Ladver just closes his eyes as he holds her in his arms. Glad that their desires were satisfied for now at least. The next morning, he gets up and carries her to their house without waking her. He had forgotten to grab them changes of clothes before taking her there last night. He smiles knowing no one else was up yet and pit her in their bed to rest. He then gets dressed in clean clothes and starts making breakfast for his lover.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:44 pm

she woke up within thirty minutes or so of being moved back into the house and their original bed, frowning slightly she stretched slowly , yawning a little as she ignored the slight twinges of soreness. Leaning up in the bed she glanced around and frowned even more, knowing she had gone to bed in another bed.. '' gah, must have been really tired'' she mumbled, getting up slightly , nearly tripping over the cats before making her way tot he bathroom, taking a quick shower to help wake her up before followed the smell of breakfast out into the kitchen'' hmmm smells good, your up early. '' she glanced around, noting that someone had cleaned up. The leftovers for the food from last night she noted had been neatly put away in the fridge.. '' oo leftover food.. '' atleast she wouldn't have to make dinner or lunch today. ' moving up behind him she slid her arms around his waist and rested her cheek against his shoulder blade'' so what are the plans for today love?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:16 pm

''Oo leftover food..'' At least she wouldn't have to make dinner or lunch today. Moving up behind him she slid her arms around his waist and rested her cheek against his shoulder blade. "So what are the plans for today love?" Ladver looks at her and says, “I want you to rest and enjoy a day off.” He kisses her softly and says, “I am going to do clean up but I will be back to lay with you. I am going to tell our workers what they need to do before they can go home early to be with their families.” He picks her up and puts her back in bed. With a tray of food across her lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:04 am

she kissed him back before blinking in surprise as he picked her up and placed her back in bed with a tray of food.. ''really now.. its been a very very long time since i have had a day off.. '' frowned slightly as she eyed the food, smiling when her stomach growled.'' hmmm this looks delicious. '' she leaned against the headboard of the bed and looked up at him'' hmm well don't be gone too long, you need a day off too you know.. '' she teased, wiggling her feet slightly when the cats jumped up on the bed and rubbed against her feet purring as she started to eat her food. '' see if you can get some of them to start on the new barn. one of my mares is going to drop a foal soon. need the room. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:42 am

Ladver kisses her with a smile and says, “I will not be gone long. Some of the workers have already started on the new barn. I am going to take Shadow with me so he can run for a while. He needs to get rid of some of his energy.” He gives her a kiss before going off to do his business outside to get stuff taken care of.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:43 pm

she smiled, kissing him back both times '' hmmm alright, heh , he is still a pup so he is going to have the extra energy. '' she watched him leave before she finished the rest of her meal, she was stuffed by the time she was finished so went and rinsed off her dishes to be washed later, before going back to the bed, still a bit sore she stretched slightly before relaxing, laughing as Raja rubbed up against her cheek'' heeeey , your getting hair all over me.. '' she teased, rolling him over on his back and rubbed his belly, smiling as he began to purr and kept trying playfully bite her hands. '' someone is a bit frisky today. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Ladver comes back in after two hours and gets in bed with her after stripping out of his dirty clothes. He slowly gets in the bed and groans softly as Shadow jumps on the bed with them. He says, “Shadow I don’t want to play right now.” Shadow paws at his hands and barks with his tail wagging. Ladver laughs and gently plays with the wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:12 pm

she laughed and squeaked as shadow jumped up on the bed '' heh shadow your such a nut. '' she grinned, reaching over for the small box of chew bones in the bed side table. getting one she handed it to Ladver'' here, give him something to chew on for a little bit, heh might distract him long enough to let you relax. '' she leaned over and lightly kissed his cheek. laughing again as Raja and sasha now joined in on the play , sasha was trying to catch Shadows wagging tail.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Shadow spots the chew toy but is too interested in his play time to care. Ladver sighs and gently plays with all three of them. Shadow growls as Sasha grabs his tail and pins it with her paw. Ladver says, “Let go of his tail girl. Your paw is hurting him.” She lets go and Shadow wines as he gets off the bed and goes to his own bed away from the big cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:53 pm

she frowned and nudged the cats off'' go on you two, out of the room, go play outside for a bit. '' she watched them head off, before she got up to check on shadow, checking to make sure his tail was ok , not finding any wounds she lightly petted his ears'' your alright shadow, heh just don't know how to play with the big kitties yet. '' letting him lay on his bed she climbed back on the bed and relaxed against ladver, lightly kissing him softly '' you ok hun? you look worn out for just two little hours of work''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Ladver looks at her a moment and says, “I just want to spend time with you my love. And I understand Shadow want to play because he feels left out. However I just got done moving a lot of stuff that did not need to be on our ranch. And one of our workers got his foot caught in a hunter’s trap. So I fixed him up and sent him home.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next