The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

2 posters

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 13 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:32 pm

she frowned before snuggling up against him'' ahh well hope he is ok. '' smiled and kissed him softly '' i will take shadow out later, so he can play too. just so he don't feel elft out later. '' wrapping her arms around him she rested her head on his shoulder and relaxed'' hmmm what kind of stuff got moved? didn't think i had that much that didn't belong on here''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 13 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Ladver looks at her with a calm face and says, “Well we had to get the stuff from the wedding out of our yard. There was a few weird looking failed weapons I had built a while back that I needed destroy so they would not be used in the wrong way. Shadow had broke one of your old lawn tables so I had to throw that away too.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:06 am

she arched a brow, glancing over at shadow before looking back at him, shaking her head slightly '' aww my poor lawn table, ah well , if it was old, it needed to be broken down anyways. could always get another one. '' she was sure now that she will have to mark off an area for the three animals to play in, a large area atleast, to keep breakables out as well. she didn't need any more yard or lawn items to be broken, not unless they where rotting and needed to be replaced. '' hmm wedding stuff.. hope you packed them up good and tight, don't want no critters getting into anything. '' she grinned'' had a racoon get stuck in the shed once, raja tormented the poor thing, well atleast until the thing decided to bite him on the nose. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Ladver chuckles and says, “I have to admit Raja and Sasha are really good with Shadow. Other than they like to pin his tail.” He cuddles up to his wife and kisses her neck softly. He says, “I am so happy to be back in bed with you where I belong. I don’t want to be stressed out with work. I just want to make you happy my love.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 pm

she grinned and closed her eyes as she lightly leaned against him, enjoying the playfull kissing he was doing'' hmmm well thats what happens when they have not grown up in the wild love, normally its not good to raise wild animals like this and then let them roam.. but raja and sasha are really good, and smart too. so i don't have to worry about anything killing them or them accidentally killing someone or something.. '' she smiled and nudged him softly '' hmm you are making me happy hun, so don't ever doubt that.. '' she was definitely enjoying the time off from work, it was unusual but she loved it. felt good.

'' hmm i think they see shadow as a pack mate. another kindred soul that is being raised different then what nature intended.you know, i think i can trust the three of them around kids. they are definitely protective. '' frowned slightly before smiling as she looked up at him. '' we shall see.. now then, do we have any fun projects we can slowly work on? ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:06 pm

(( poke poke))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Ladver looks at her a moment with a smile before stealing a soft kiss. He says, “Well I don’t have any work that needs to be done. I am up for anything you want to do my love.” He looks at their animal children a moment and says, “They look like they are up for anything as well.” He strokes her cheek softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:26 pm

she smiled, kissing him back since he stole the kiss. '' hmmm well , could always go out for the day for a long walk or something... follow the river and what not.. maybe go fishing?" she teased, stretching out slowly before getting up.. '' there's an area out back that i have never seen traps at.. so its safe.. '' eyed him slightly before grinning. '' could always go riding too.. did i even show you the horse i wanted to give you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Ladver looks at her a moment. His eyes watching her every move. “There's an area out back that I have never seen traps at... so it’s safe...” Julian eyed him slightly before grinning. “Could always go riding too... Did I even show you the horse I wanted to give you?” Ladver looks at her and shakes his head. He says, “No I don’t think you did my love.” He looks at her and goes to her side gently kissing her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:49 am

she squirmed slightly , closing her eyes as she leaned against him and wrapped her arms around him, '' hmmm suppose i can do that now... if you don't distract me.. though your really good at distracting me. '' if he kept doing that she was never going to want to leave the house, let alone the bed, running her hands over his chest slowly she nudged him.. '' well come on, gives us a chance to let the animals out and run, stretch their legs and what not. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:18 am

Ladver looks at her with a smile before letting her go so he did not keep teasing her so bad. She was just so tasty to him so he could not help but want to keep kissing her very soft skin. He goes to Raja, Sasha, and Shadow to get them ready for a run. He also wanted to give himself time to cool down his nerves a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:37 pm

she smiled warmly , watching him get the animals ready before she went and put on proper clothing on for a good walk outside. '' atleast its good weather yes?" not even raining . not a cloud in sight. '' slipping some shoes on she reached down and lightly petted Shadow. '' alright , come on lets get you three outside. '' she gave a small laugh as Sasha and Raja where nipping at each other while they ran to the door. '' well they are eager to get out.. '' looked over at ladver and smiled warmly '' you ready?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:44 pm

Ladver looks at her and nods letting their animal children outside. Shadow barks happily as the three of them play tag together. He smiles and gently plays with them as they were having fun together. Ladver laughs as Shadow knocks him on his ass big time and licks his face. He says holding him back a little, “Easy there wolf boy. I love you too but you need to take it easy on me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:52 pm

she laughed softly and shook her head, '' aw hun he just wants to nibble on you .. '' she teased, leaning down to lightly kiss him before laughing again as shadow managed to give her a big wet sloppy kiss. '' hey you .. '' grinned rubbing her face slightly before petting his ears.. '' go on now.. chase some rabbits or something.. '' she shook her head before watching sasha and raja climb up into a tree.. '' well they are definitely enjoying it. .. '' she slid a glance down to him and smiled. '' hmm think he just gave you another reason to get a bath.. you ready to see the horse?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Ladver looks at her and says, “Sure I would love to see the horse you picked out for me.” Shadow finds a rabbit and chases it until he gets his head stuck in a tree hole. Ladver helps him out and says, “You did good boy but we don’t want to eat it.” He pets Shadow’s heads as he waits for her to lead him to the horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:31 pm

she smiled before shaking her head'' rabbit stew huh.. well hun maybe he wanted a little bunny for a snack, he is a wolf after all.. '' she teased before heading to the barn.. '' now he is still a little green hun, but i been working on him real good, he is the off spring of one of my best horses that i have trained. '' she slid a glance at him before grinning.. '' he is stubborn, hard headed and has a bit of an attitude but i think you and him would get along. ''

opening the doors she walked through the large area, picking up a halter from the tack room and headed to the stall on the far right, slipping into the stall easily and putting the halter on. he was an extremely large pure black horse, with only a diamond shaped white mark on his forehead.. no fat, nothing but muscles. Keeping a tight hold on the leading rope she brought him out, ignoring the fact that he tried to push her around, she refused to let him, shaking her head and smiling.. '' fiesty as usual. think i should take him out to the pasture and let him burn off some of that energy.. but what do you think?'' she looked the horse over, he would definitely be a great working horse, he had alot of power to him. '' he is already rideable, but i warn you though, he likes to take the rider for a good run if you let him. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Ladver looks over the black horse running his hands over the powerful beast as he tries to bond with him. He says, “He likes to run for as long as possible. He has a fear of people for some reason. Something to do with the parents I think.” He strokes the horse’s nose calmly as he was thinking of a good name for his new horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:38 am

she frowned when he spoke of a fear of people.. '' that is strange.. considering the way i tame the horses is not harmfull. and you know i would never lay a harsh hand on any living creature.. and as far as i know i am the only one that has had contact with the horse.. '' she reached up and gently petted his soft velvety nose. '' and as for his parents. well , his mother is my own horse that i have had sense she was a foal. the father however i bought off another horse breeder.. and as far as i know he wasn't abused.. '' she was confused still. but shook her head'' you can look over the parents if you like. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Ladver looks at the horse a moment and says, “Not all scars on the body Jewels. Do you remember the name of the breeder you got the father from?” He pets the poor horse a moment and says putting his custom saddle on the horse’s back. He then gets on the horse’s back and motions him to start walking a little bit. The horse obeys calmly as he starts to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:46 am

she frowned, still confused on how this horse could get those scars at any point, as far as she knew she was the only one that has had contact with him since he had been born.. when asked the name of the person she got the father from she thought for a moment, leaving her grip a little loose on the lead rope as he walked , she walked with him. '' a guy named Louie. '' she tried to recall who it was that had revered her to Louie.. '' hmm think he was a family friend.. on my mothers side i think. i don't remember but i have his contact information in my files if you would like to see them.. how does he feel?" she looked up at him, smiling slightly '' i can put a bridle if you like. he has already been trained on it. so he is used to it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:39 am

Ladver says, “This horse may be like me but he is much calmer than I excepted.” He pats the horse’s side and smiles some. He says, “I don’t think Louis is the one who caused fear in the father. I think a worker was torturing the horse while the breeder’s back was turned. And fears can be passed on to the offspring.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:22 pm

she sighed and nodded slightly '' perhaps.. there is no way for me to know though. '' she smiled some as the horse bumped her with his head, his usual way of telling her he wanted a treat. '' well you should see him when he runs. think i will give him a few extra pieces of carrots today. '' he looked up at him and lightly patted the horse on his neck.'' as far as i know the father has never given me any problems either, i ride him sometimes, and he seems to love it since i let him run whenever he wants. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Ladver looks at the horse a moment before motioning him to run if he wanted. The horse did not need to be told twice. He takes off full speed and runs until Ladver tells him to stop. He pats his neck and says, “Good boy Heart Shade.” He gets off the horse and leads him back to the barn before going to check out the father.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:55 pm

she let him run, watching him with a small smile, the horse definitely loved the free run. going back into the barn she brought out the father putting the halter and lead on him as well, taking a few moments to rub him down lovingly and give him a few treats before she took him out to the small corral, letting him go in to spend some of his energy , she unhooked the lead from him and smiled as he took off to run . the corral was small but not too small like a stall. it was large enough for him to run out right

Looking up at him as he came back she nodded to the horse.. '' thats the father.. '' she looked back at the horse, he was not completely black, he had a white stripe down his nose and white socks but the rest of him was black.'' think he is one of my favorites.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 pm

((tag, i have to pick my sister up in a bit, so i will be gone for about twenty minutes))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next