The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:21 am

she moaned again feeling him bite slowly on her neck, barely even feeling the slight pinch of it before warmth spread through her body , shivering in delight she managed to stroke him a few more times before he had her pinned against the wall and lifted her by her legs, letting out a squeak of surprise she gave a soft laugh as she kissed him deeply , wrapping her arms around his neck and rubbed against him, wanting to feel him in her, aching so bad that it nearly hurt..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:28 am

He held her there for a moment, before one hand reached down and began to finger her again, going in deeper this time, and goign up against her inner muscles. "Not yet.. I Can see you want to... but not yet. Not such a quick release...", he said, holding her up easily with one hand as he continued to finger her. He let out a small laugh before going back to biting her nipples. He looked up at her right before he punctured the sensitive skin at the very tip before pulling away. "I have heard.. that some girls... Not sure if you can.. but I want to see. I have heard that they can get so wet that they actually squirt... I am going to continue until I can see whether you can or not...", he said menacingly before ramming roughly inside her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:33 am

she groaned, squirming more against his hand as he now teased her relentlessly. biting her lower lip she watched him still refusing to close her eyes, she whimpered in more pleasure as he punctured the sensitive skin of her nipple , making her tremble more from it. she flushed lightly at what he said.. '' i have no idea'' mumbled before crying out in pleasure as he reammed into her roughly, already feeling her muscles clamp down around him in pleasure.. wrapping her legs around his waist she held onto his shoulders, already trying to rock her hips against his, '' hmmmm beginning to wonder if someone can die from to much pleasure.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:39 am

He grinned, letting out a low groan, feeling how wet she was already inside, and feeling the muscles clamp down on him. As she let out a cry, he instantly went to kiss her to muffle the sound. He let her leg go as they wrapped around him. He reached down, his finger pinching the very tip of her clit as he strated to slowly thrust into her, pinning her against the wall with each thrust. "Well it is a good thing we are vampires then, love...", he said with a grin as he began to finger her as he continued to thrust into her. His other hand roamed across her body, going from the bit on her neck to her breasts and then to her legs, almost tickling the skin with how lightly he was touching her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:42 am

she trembled again from the amount of pleasure she was in, sucking a breath as he teased her with his hand while thrusting into her, making the pleasure double while his other hand was busy teasing her sensitive skin.. '' hmm hell yea.. definitely love that fact.. '' she mumbled, her mind was already scattered at the moment and she could hardly think. she didn't know how he planned to get her to squirt but she had a feeling he had his ways. even though what he was doing now was making her extremely wet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:46 am

((Last post and I am off I am afraid.. maybe one more... dunno))
"If you ever want me to pull out, let me know...", he muttered softly into her ear before biting roughly into her neck as his other hand continued to trace across her skin. He thrusted into her faster and faster, as his fingers reached up inside and teased the inside of her lips. "I will make this the best you have ever had..", he said, grinning as his hand which was tracing her skin found her breasts and began to massage them lightly, and fondle them, rubbing a finger where he had punctured the sensitive skin. "I can almost hear how wet you are...", he said softly as he looked up at she showerhead for a moment. "No.. No shower this time... This time, it will be all me...", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:51 am

(( lol gotta go to bed then? ))

she was already breathless and the fact that he now added his finger with himself already n her just had the pleasure build even more.'' ohhh hmmm now why would i want you to pull out?" she was a bit confused about that, but figured he would tell her, she shuddered again pleasure as he bit her roughly, adding more to it to the point where she thought she would pass out, she barely listened to him after that, just feeling the pleasure from him moving in her and his fingers on her breasts. '' bloody hell almost there'' she dug her nails into his shoulders, already feeling her orgasm getting close , knowing any second now she was going to explode.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:59 am

((Yeh I gotta get me hair cut at 10... which is 6 hrs away... xP))
He kissed her passionately as he felt her shudder with pleasure. "When you squirt, you become very sensitive inside.. more than normal, and anything in there.. immedietly has to leave..", he said. "By the way all of this information comes from very reliable sources...", he said softly in her ear before nipping on it lightly, letting his hands roam all over her body. His one hand continued to tease her inside as he continued to thrust into her as roughly as he could. He bit his lower lip. All of this agression was going to make him orgasm soon, and he wanted her to first. He let out a groan as his eyes went wide, feeling the pain and pleasure of her digging her nails into his back as he went back to biting her neck, and then went to bite her breasts.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:07 am

she barely heard him as he explained something, she would remember it later though and made a mental note to ask who his sources where.. feeling his fangs sink into her breast was just the last thing she could stand before she cried out in pleasure as she arched hard against him, her orgasm was rough, unexpected as she felt every muscle in her body tense and clamp down around him, slightly aware of the heat rushing to the juncture of her legs,definitely feeling the overflow of her juices over him.'' bloody freaking hell''groaned out softly as she grabbed a handfull of his hair, holding his head slightly to her breast.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 am

(( oo fun haircut))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:13 am

He held her close, running a gentle hand against her back as it arched, before feeling her every muscle stiffen, and then felt her juices flowing down onto him as he orgasmed into her just after. He immedietly pulled out, letting out a groan as she pulled on his hair and held his head against her breast. By the time the entire moment was over, he was panting, and tired. He could taste her blood in his mouth as he smiled and put his hands under her to help ease her off of his waist, and down onto the floor of the shower. "I.. told you...", he said in between pants, running gentle fingers through her long hair for a moment before looking around and kissed her passionately again before pulling away.

((Yup.. beddies now...))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:22 am

(( lol ok , sweet dreams, good night))

she gave a slight grunt, slowly relaxing as she took a moment to ease her breathing. '' hmmm yea yea, rub it in, do the whole i told you so thing'' she mumbled, smiling warmly as she kissed him back just as passionately , getting herself all breathless again before he pulled back, licking her lips she leaned against the wall, letting the water hit her sensitive skin, it was still warm but it was enough to cool her off.. '' hmmm definitely enjoyed that.. you still hungry ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:00 pm

He laughed, still breathless. He enjoyed that, but he hoped that she had more than him. He looked at her from head to toe, surveying her before pushing his hips against hers before pulling away again. "You are making me an addict.", he said with a smile. "And for the record, I am achin' with hunger...", he muttered with a frown. He sighed softly, leaning against the shower wall opposite Lilly. "Are showers always this dirty with you?!", he exclaimed before taking the showerhead as eh drew her close to him and ran the warm water over them both.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:04 pm

she squirmed slightly , leaning against him and smiled'' only with you love, all my other showers are clean'' she teased, lightly nipping his chest as he rinsed the both of them off with the shower head'' hmm well if your that hungry we should get you fed, what are you in the mood for tonight? just anyone or someone with a certain flavor?"she was feeling good, and wanted to do something for him in return.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:09 pm

He gave a small laugh when she nipped at his chest. "I feel... exotic tonight...", he said, looking down at ehr with a smile. "Something fresh, yound and full of energy...", he said as his eyes lit up for a moment. He slid a hand through her moist hair before sliding it down further, sliding down the back and then pulling her close to him again. "Why? Are we feeling feisty tonight?", he asked with a small growl as he leaned his head down onto her shoulder. He let out a small sigh, before feeling the hunger aching at him again. He let out a small groan, before lifting his head to look into her eyes again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:13 pm

she grinned enjoying his attention as she took in what he wanted.. '' hmm fresh, young and full of energy... think i can find a young emo goth or something.. '' she grinned holding still as he pulled her close.. '' hmmm me feeling feisty.. always around you love.. '' she could feel his hunger beating at him so leaned close and nuzzled his neck, nipping softly, '' i can go up the stairs and see if jin let a few in the club.. maybe pick out a lone young energetic lady for ya. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:18 pm

"Goth, emo... I don't care, but something with life, and untainted with drugs or alcohol... ", he said, practically drooling as he traced his fingers over her body, following the drips of water over her curves. He turned his neck which snapped softly a few times. He eyed her for a moment with a raised eyebrow. He was already beginning to feel hyper again before he looked down at his wrist and the scar that was still there in plain sight and he frowned. He lifted it up and looked at it for a moment, thinking about all of those people he had turned. "So many people...", he trailed off
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:22 pm

she glanced at his wrist before putting a soft kiss against it.. '' it happens hun.. i am sure they are ok. plenty of states to hide in. '' she leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips, she could easily find the perfect meal for him, runaways where always coming around and they where always clean.. '' alright, you stay here love... enjoy your shower '' smiled finished getting rinsed off before stepping out and grabbed a towel and began to dry off, she was definitely feeling well sated and satisfied.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:28 pm

He sighed after she kissed him on the lips. "Some died the next day... in a much crueller death than they would have...", he said before she stepped out. He placed a hand where she was up against the wall and felt the warmth from her body there. He wasn't sure why he was thinking so much about the people he had turned. "My first one... That one was the worst...", he said to himself, remembering this cute blonde he had met shortly after the case about his family. She had long blonde wavy hair past her shoulders, and he had a crush on her. One night, she asked him to bite her, and he obliged, nearly draining her dry, savoring the taste of her blood. It wasn't until she was gasping for breath that he realized what he had done. He hadn't been too sure about how to turn someone, but he winged it and cut his wrist, forcing his blood into her mouth. He quickly found out how stupid she was as the next morning she left for work, and within a few seconds was nothing b ut ash.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:32 pm

she frowned, pulling her skirt on before reaching for the blood red sleeveless shirt. '' babe.. we have our times of mistakes. and we make bad decisions but we learn from them.. '' she leaned against the shower slightly watching him. '' and well, wasn't your fault she was stupid.. besides hun, nobody was there to help you, teach you things you needed to do things right.. can't blame you for that baby. are you going to be ok while i get your meal?" she was worried about him again ,n ot wanting him to be depressed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:36 pm

((I have NO idea why my chars are depressed vermin tonight))
He let out a long sigh before peering his head out the door with a smile. "Stay out of me head..", he said with a strange accent. "And it was my fault.. I should have told her about the whole sunlight burns thing... That was 145 years ago...", he muttered, getting losti n memories again. "I will be fine... Don't worry... a good and--", he sighed again with relief, "Lively meal will do me good.", he said before closing the shower door softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:42 pm

((aww lol its ok i think. ))

she frowned before rolling her eyes. '' not in your head baby, though if i was, i am pretty sure it would be dirty with all sorts of fun things you want to do with me'' she teased before shaking her head'' it was a long time ago baby you know better now.. but i am going to go and get you that meal. '' normally she would protest against feeding on teenagers, but humans where their food source, vampires had to do what they had to do to live, she wouldn't feel guilt over that.. stretching she slipped her shoes on and quickly headed out of the room and going up the stairs, she was in luck, Jin had let a few in to enjoy the night but it wasn't packed this time because he needed to do some extra work with the other employees.

It didn't take long before she found someone who was alone, who seemed to be getting over a break up over a bad relationship, the teenager actually seemed happy that she was single again. She was not yet drunk and didn't even seem to have a drink with her just yet, and she could tell the young teenager didn't even do drugs, sights on her prey it didn't take long for her to convince the girl to join her down stairs, she actually found out the girl leaned towards other women. by the time they got too her room again the two of them where laughing over something stupid her ex boyfriend had done.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Alex stood int he shower for quite some time before exitting and then slipping on his t-shirt and pants, leaving his jacket off. He wondered for a moment of how to exectue this. "Should I hide by the door and attack from behind or sit here and wait for her?", he asked, tapping his fingers against his arm for quite some time. He tapped his foot, thinking about the decision, but finally deciding it didn't matter all that much, so long as he could get some blood. He could feel the aching hunger, beginning to wonder if he would have to feed twice tonight. When she had entered the room, he was laying on the bed eyeing the door, before running up quickly, seeing the teenager at Lilly's Side. He rubbed a cold finger across her neck with a smile, seeing the blood coarsing through her veins. "Thank you soo much, Lilly...", he said with a smiling grin which showed his fangs in plain sight.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Lilly looked up and smiled warmly , '' no problem hun. told you i would find someone'' she glanced at his fangs, arching a brow, '' you shouldn't try and scare her. '' she teased, watching the girl next to her eye him curiously , she didn't freak, probably figuring his fangs where fake. '' see, told you he was cute, ''

the girl flushed slightly as she slid a glance towards lilly '' true, but still think your better'' she barely even registered the door being closed as she looked him over slowly. '' is he in some kind of band or something? goth band maybe?" she was looking him over like she was thinking of getting a piece of him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:56 pm

He frowned lightly, giving a sigh, as he took his finger away fro her neck. He could feel her pulse through her thin and supple skin. He could feel the hunger aching away, the only thing running through his head was the taste of her blood. "No.. No band....", he muttered, trying his best to not kill her where she stood. He noticed her looking at him, and almost glared at her. He could see what she was thinking. At that point, he ran back at her, his right hand clenched around her neck tightly as he forced her head to the side, and he thrust his fangs into her neck hungrilly. He held her still, making sure she couldn't scream as he was clenching her neck too tightly. He closed his eyes, just feeling the warmth of her blood in his mouth.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next