The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:00 pm

the girl barely had time to suck in a breath of shock, giving a slight yelp of pain before she was pinned and he was already draining her, she really couldn't even more either. Lilly shook her head slightly , he was hungry , hunger tends to make them rough when feeding, she wouldn't chastise him on that. licking her lips slightly she watched him, it was a bit of an exotic sight to see him feed on someone, moving up behind him she lightly slid her hands up his back'' pity , i actually liked her a little, heh she was willing to have a one night stand with me you know.. apparently she likes women better.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:05 pm

He pulled away, letting her body fall with a slump to the floor. He could feel her blood still in his mouth and dripping from his fangs. "She's.. still alive... and if you really wanted to have any satisfaction, aren't I enough for you?", he teased. "Anyways.. she is still alive, and if you want to, we can turn her.. keep her as a pet or something... If not, I can go ahead and finish her off...", he said. His eyes were wide as he walked around the room, in an aggitated fashion. He could smell her blood which seemed to overflow the room in it's scent. He looked at her neck which continued to bleed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:09 pm

she blinked in surprise before rolling her eyes'' baby you are all i need, i just got her to come down here using whatever i could to convince her really baby.. '' frowning she glanced at the woman on the ground, having to make a quick decision before the woman died.. '' i suppose... '' she knelt over her and healed the bite on her, being quick she sank her fangs into her wrist deep into the veins under the skin before forcing her blood into the womans mouth. '' a pet huh... is this some sort of.. repenting thing? '' she watched him pace, wondering what the hell was going to happen and what he was thinking.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:13 pm

He still had the thought of fresh blood on his mind, smelling Lilly's blood in the mix as he looked down and saw her turning the girl. "So what is her name?", he asked. "And no... no repenting thing.. maybe just some sex toy you can keep around...", he said with a smile and raised eyebrow. "Anyways you said she leans more towards women... I won't have anything to do with her...", he muttered in a soft tone. His eyes were wild as he wiped any excess blood from his mouth and quickly licked it from his fingers hungrilly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:17 pm

she rolled her eyes as she healed the bite on her wrist, '' Kit. and hun i already told you i don't need a sex toy, '' she mumbled as she put the girl on the couch to rest, '' jin will probably have something to do with her. '' she sighed and sat on the bed, watching him move around.. '' are you still hungry love?" she could probably take him to the hunter they had turned, get him to feed from him more, after all the guy was completely healthy, had no drug abuse and definitely had plenty of blood to give.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:20 pm

He knealed down in front of the woman, forcing her eyes open for a moment with his fingers. "Well... Kit... I suppose you are going to be in a lot of pain in a moment...", he said softly, before running a hand through her hair. He stood up and looked at Lilly for a moment. "To feed from what I turned...", he started, before leaning his head to one side to think about it. "Well.. we will have to get her something to eat soon anyways, so I can wait...", he said, sitting down on a chair, watching her, waiting for her to turn.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:24 pm

she shrugged and sighed, running a hand through her hair, annoyance on her face as she eyed the woman, maybe she should have picked some young man or something. she glanced at the woman again as she began to squirm in pain,though she would be out for a while'' hun , she won't wake any time soon. after the change she will need to sleep first, before feeding. '' she was confused on his mood swings and was beginning to wonder if she just triggered this one somehow.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:28 pm

((Sorry... Trying to balance out my chars.. It's not working!! lof..))
He glanced at her for a moment, placing his arms on her firmly. He gave a bit of a sigh, before looking into her eyes. "I am sorry.... I don't know why but I don't know if it is the hunger.. or what, but I know I have been a complete ass so far tonight...", he muttered, before sitting back down on the chair. "Right now, the smell of her blood has filled the room and it is making me go out of my head...", he muttered, before clenching his eyes shut tightly. "I am sorry...", he muttered again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:32 pm

(( hehe its ok XD))

she sighed and ran a hand through her hair again, '' its not your fault hun, '' she mumbled, glancing at the woman, that was her first turning. she had no idea what to do with a fledgling but knew jin would give her a few pointers on how to help them. she knew to teach them the basics, but that was about it. '' hun if your still hungry we can go out and hunt again. that way her blood won't disturb you.. '' she went over to him, kneeling down next to him, moving her skirt out of the way so she wouldn't step on it. '' and well... you are not an ass the whole night.. i enjoyed the first bit of it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:37 pm

He smiled as he turned to her and kissed her. "Fledgelings are so much fun. They blame you for ruining their lives, and hate you forever.", he said sarcastically. "And yes.. I am still hungry... That hunter took too much from me last night...", he muttered, feeling his skin, noticing it was still cold and pale. Her blood had brought some colour to his face, but he wasn't even near full yet. "Yeah, let's go... you probably need to feed after turning Kit anyways...", he said softly, getting his jacket from the far corner of the room.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 pm

she kissed him back, smiling slightly before giving a slight shrug'' not really , '' she was hungry but was ignoring it for now, wanting to take care of him first , she rolled her eyes slightly at his comment about fledglings.. '' great... suppose there is an advantage to this.. '' she smiled softly as she put her shoes back on'' we can leave her in here, and lock the door, just in case she does wake. this doors are thick, she can't get out if she tried.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:00 am

He smiled, placing a hand on her arm before his fingers slid down across her skin. "I can feel the tension in the air.. you are hungrier than you think or are leading on...", he said softly, turning towards her. "Let's go get a bite to eat, and then come back and check on her.. She will b e pissed off from being left in the room... Fledgelings after they awaken normally only have one thing on their mind... blood.", It isn't until they kill someone that they hate you for it... Wait a second.. You have lived this long and never turned anyone..?", he asked in shock.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:03 am

she shrugged slightly '' my main concern is taking care of you first hun, then i will take care of myself. thats how i work. '' she mumbled, shivering slightly in delight at his tough sliding over her skin. '' i will be fine.. '' blinking in surprise as he seemed genuinely shocked about her never turning anyone she shrugged.. ''' i have thought about it... before i met jin, living as long as i did i got lonely , but i never did, never found someone i could truly be with for a very long time and never get bored with them.. Jin then met me. and he kept me so busy and around others that the loneliness just got pushed to the back of my mind.. i was still lonely yes but kept me from turning some innocent child for no good reason.. '' she smiled slightly '' needless to say i am not lonely any more. i have you. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:08 am

He blinked, still in shock for a moment before he walked out onto the club floor. "Well... You didn't turn anyone until you met me... Maybe I have made things worse...", he said, before wincing, wishing he hadn't said that. "Sorry...", he mumbled hearing the thumping music beating into his mind. He held his head for a moment, feeling a slight headache. He looked around the club for a moment, looking at the bar and seeing many young people, some not old enough to be in a club. He looked at their necks, seeing their pulsing blood going through thrie veins.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:13 am

she jerked slightly , feeling like he actually just hit her when he said that, swallowing slightly she turned away , letting him walk up the stairs, before she slowly followed, '' you didn't make things worse hun... don't say that.. '' mumbled, now feeling miserable, she was confused and really didn't know how to deal with that, she leaned against the doorway, watching him go through the crowd to pick his next meal, she knew he was hungry so she was going to make sure he would feed first before she decided anything. she would skip feeding tonight, really didn't have the appetite anyways, she was actually thankfull for the dull ache in her ribs to keep her mind focused.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:18 am

((Ohh... btw I think you have a sexually frustrated 167 yr old vampire on your hands.))
"I said I am sorry...", he said, looking back at her with guild in his eyes. He went on and found some goth looking teenager, probably about 25 or so. She had downed a few drinks, but not enough to get tipsy. He quickly seduced her, and pulled her into the restroom, and came out a few moments later with her slumped on top of his shoulder. A few small red droplets fell from his mouth before he wiped them away with his free arm. "Where do I put the corpse again?", he whispered into Lilly's ear.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:25 am

(( lol your vampire? ))

she waited before watching him come out. giving a slight shrug she turned around so he could follow her'' incinerator.. its on the last bottom level, and you have nothing to be sorry for. '' she mumbled, going down several flights of stairs before unlocking the door for him. '' the furnace is already on. so all you do is just toss them in. '' she leaned against the doorway again, watching him curiously. '' do you feel better atleast?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:32 am

He nodded, taking the woman down and throwing her limp corpse into the furnace. "I do have things to be sorry for. I have been a prick, and the worst part of it is that I know it. I am not thinking right tonight.. and I am sorry...", he said with guilt shimmering in his eyes. "I don't know what is wrong with me tonight, but I tell you I don't mean anything bad I say...", he said softly, hugging her close to him. "I feel loads better, now, thanks... What do you want to do tonight?", he asked, trying to cheer her up.

((No.. yours.. lof. Of course mine... If you were 165 yr old virgin, don't you think you would have some issues too?))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:37 am

(( Razz bite me i was just being sure, ))

she slowly relaxed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, closing her eyes as she rested against him. '' i am not holding anything against you love, so relax'' she nuzzled his neck softly placing a soft kiss on his chin. '' your welcome, me? oh ummm.. i don't know.. suppose i should take care of my new fledgling... wanted to spend more time with you , my ribs hurt a little , but the wound is healing nicely. '' she looked up at him, lightly brushing his hair from his face'' and its ok to have a bad night once in a while hun'' she lightly nuzzled his neck again , giving a small gentle nip to his throat.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:38 pm

He frowned. He knew that he was acting strangely, but he didn't know exactly why. He let out a small sigh. "I think you should too. She is probably awake by now...", he muttered, tigging her arm a little back towards the room. He knew that his attitude needed to change for the better, before the night was over. Maybe taking care of a newborn would help his attitude change. "Come on... She is probably hungry by now...", he muttered, heading back to her room.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:40 pm

she followed him, letting him lead the way this time as she locked the door and went up to their room, she knew she had alot of blood packs in her fridge , enough to sate the uncontrollable hunger of a newborn atleast, later she may need to take her out, let her get a feel of the place, and hopefully the little thing wont run off.. '' i bet your right.. most of the pain should all but be gone by now.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:46 pm

He looked at Kit for a moment before turning back to Lilly. "So... How do you feel?", he asked, looking back at Kit as he walked into the room. He placed a finger on her neck where he bit her and he saw the scar. He could see that he bit her hard, and roughly. "Tsk... not my best work...", he asid before standing back up. "You said you have some blood packs?", he asked, looking back at Lilly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Lilly glanced at him as she locked the door behind them, '' in the fridge like always, get them all, she may need them. '' she saw that Kit was definitely up and awake, though the look on her face said she was struggling to either control herself or to keep herself from going insane.. '' you should relax, he is not going to get you again, well.. maybe.. who knows. '' she teased slightly.

Kit was definitely leaning towards the part where she thought she was dreaming, she had jumped when he touched her but that was about it, watching him back off made her relax more and the teasing note in the others voice made it alot easier to control herself, though her whole body ached, her stomach cramped so bad she thought she would die, and the endless hunger pains where not going away.'' feel like someone ran me over with the truck... maybe a house.. who knows. '' she muttered, trying not to be snappish but it was hard. normaly an easy going person she was now mentally kicking herself for wanting to have one single night to herself in a bar she had never been too.. guess the fates had other plans for her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:57 pm

He sat down onto the couch in the room with a sigh, before reaching over to the fridge. He grabbed 3 blood packets, and walked towards her. "Open your mouth.", he commanded in a frim but gentle tone. He wanted to see if her fangs had come in yet. "You will need these...", he muttered, putting the blood packets into her hand with a smile. "Don't worry... I won't bite... this time.", he said before chuckling a little before going back to sit down again. "Lilly... what will we do with this poor poor fledgeling?", he asked with a raised eyebrow.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Kit scowled, eyeing him as he ordered her to open her mouth, her teeth hurt as it was and she got the urge to bite his hand if it came near her but she held it back, '' your not very nice when your grumpy i think'' she mumbled before eyeing the blood packs.. she could actually smell them, once she was over the original shock of what was going on she began to wonder what else had changed, she could hear better, see better, and was pretty sure she could hit harder too but wasn't about to test that theory just yet. '' stupid question.. but what the hell are those?"

Lilly smiled slightly as she layed on the bed on her stomache, putting her head in her hands , elbows resting on the edge of the bed as she eyed kit then over at alex.. '' no idea.. she's definitely pretty enough.. skinny, got alot of curves.. she could work here.. her looks and well... other things could entice alot more people here.. mainly boys.. lots of boys.. '' she teased, poking him slightly . '' good for business and fresh food.. though we have to be carefull, too much of ... our activity willd raw more unwanted guests. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next