The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:37 pm

she watched him get up before nodding, yanking the woman up she glanced at him.. '' don't move.. i will be right back.. '' she dragged the woman to the back, and since the lights where off no one would see what she would be doing, finding the storage room she found everything she needed, needing the blood she sank her fangs into the woman, taking whatever was left before dumping her in the back of the store, licking her lips slightly went back and picked up the old man's body as well dragging him to the back before dumping him with the woman, taking several rubber gloves they used for cleaning she went to the gate again , using the gloves to block the electricity from getting to her she grabbed the gate and forced it up and unlocked the door, she disappeared for a moment again.

within seconds there was smells of chemical in the air before she light a few matches and flung it on the bodies, the bodies will burn and all evidence of them being drained and what not would be gone.. she snatched the woman's jacket that had been hanging in the back, she pulled it on , wincing as she jerked her wounded shoulder but she needed to make sure her blood soaked shirt wasn't showing, zipping the jacket closed she grabbed alex's hand and pulled him out of the store, yanking the gate back down before tugging him down the side walk'' i will find you someone ok hun?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:48 pm

He watched her for a moment before she disappeared. During her disappearance he slept, openning his weary eyes for a momentas he smelled the chemicals in the air and hearing fire crackling in the distance as he was lifted up and taken out onto the sidewalk as a person walked by. Alex shifted his eyes over to the person and lunged onto their back and ignoring their screams of surprise as he sunk his fangs into their neck hungrilly, gripping onto them as some colour and fullness went back into his skin. The person fell onto the grouns with a quiet scream and Alex released them before he got up and turned to look at Lilly. He still looked older than he should have, but did look much better.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:53 pm

she watched him feed before once again hiding the body, slipping her arm around his waist she sighed'' come on you need sleep'' she muttered, she watched as others walked by before she walked further away from the now burning building, being quick she found one of the most well known hotels, she was quick to get a room, paying the bill easily enough before pulling alex into the elevator, closing her eyes slightly she heard atleast one more person get on with her and alex before the elevator door closed, she glanced at alex'' you ok?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:58 pm

He let out a small groan. "Damn... That.. hurt.", he said with a groan as he was pulled onto an elevator. He looked over at the person who was on with them. He openned his mouth and licked his fangs hungrilly, before lunging at them, pinning them onto the floor, before sinking his fangs into their neck as well, returning to his normal colour and he looked more like he should. He looked over at Lilly for a moment. "Yeah... I am ok... now...", he said with a sigh. "I think that just about took all of the blood from me...", he said with a small sigh as he looked at the corpse which was now pale and motionless. He noticed they were in a suit and had the looks of a young businessman. "Sorry... about all of the feeding... I couldn't stop meself.", he said with a guilty sigh as the elevator singed. The doors openned and there was no one there. He breathed a sigh of relief as he walked down onto the plush velvety floor.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:04 pm

she shrugged slightly '' its alright hun, you where severely hurt hun. i am not going to yell at you for replacing what you lost.. '' she eyed the young businessman before dragging him off the elevator, luckily for her there was a trash chute close by so just dumped him in there, right now she just wanted to sleep.. well check her shoulder first, she didn't know if the bullet had gone straight through or not. '' atleast your looking better hun.. '' she opened the door to their room and let him go in first before putting the do not disturb sign up, and then closed and locked the door.. '' no more shops for me.. '' she muttered, making sure the window was completely covered by the thick drapes. '' you can shower first, i need to check my shoulder.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:06 pm

He blinked as he walked alongside her. "I was stupid.", he muttered angrilly. He unzipped the jacket and slipped it gently off her shoulder and looked at it. "It looks like you have already begun to heal.", he said with a sigh. "I shouldn't have taken the gun from him. I shouldn't have turned away.", he said with a sigh as he let his head hang low. "Other than being covered in my own blood, I don't really need a shower.", he said with a shrug as he sat down on a chair, looking up at Lilly sadly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 pm

she sighed, holding still as he slipped the jacket off of her shoulder.. '' yea it feels like shit though'' she muttered before frowning'' its alright, like i have said before we make mistakes, trust me i have made plenty just like it. '' she tossed the jacket on the back of another hair before slowly pulling her shirt off, groaning slightly when the dried blood tugged on the sensitive skin near the wound. '' you can shower hun, besides you wouldn't want to be walking around covered in blood.. might turn some heads and what not you know.. '' she was planning on showering as well once she got a good look at her shoulder..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:16 pm

He gave a sad sigh. "My stupid mistake... killed 3 people tonight.", he said with another sigh. He was upset at himself. He felt helpless and angry. He had been so stupid to turn his back to an armed man. "I still am sorry...", he said as he walked back up to her and looked at the wound closely, seeing a glint of metal shining against small fragments of bone. He reached into the wound gently and pulled it out and let the bullet fall to the floor with a metallic clink. "Go get some sanitizer or something... You fed too... right?", he asked as he looked into her eyes sadly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:20 pm

she held still as he dug the bullet out, it hurt but she didn't say a word, slowly relaxing before going to quickly cleanse the wound'' hun , it is not your fault ok. stop blaming yourself.. we are what we are.. if we get hurt, we feed more.. simple as that, nothing we do can change it as much as some of us would really like.. '' she sighed, glancing at him as he asked her if she fed.. '' i fed enough so don't worry about me. i am more worried for you .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:31 pm

He had felt her body tense up as he dug the bullet out. "Yes... It is my fault... again. If I hadn't stopped to feed here... precisely here... This wouldn't have happened.", he said with an aggravated tone. "Don't worry about me... 3 people should take care of things... I am just tired.", he said as he walked over to the bed and plopped down on top. "I do not deserve to be cleaned of my blood... my mistake.", he said with a grimace. He looked down at his t-shirt and felt that it was beginning to become crusty with dried blood.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:42 pm

she sighed, stripping the rest of her clothing off to toss aside'' hun stop that, you made a mistake so what,, i have made plenty , we are not perfect you know.. '' she got the shower running before sighing'' fine.. have it your way but if you ever decide to take a shower the bathroom is open and your welcome to join me'' she mumbled, too tired to even argue about it. stepping into the shower she got it at the right temperature before closing her eyes, letting the water soothe her body.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:50 pm

He gave a small sigh, watching her go into the bathroom and hearing the water run. He laid there, thinking for a moment about what had happened. He thought about how he had spared the girl's life, not drinking all of her blood, but just what he needed to keep on going. He thought about the man. He had appeared from nowhere, and why that shop? What sense did it all make? Why did people have such feelings against vampires? He didn't get all of this turmoil and killing. He laid there, lost in his thoughts for a moment before he gave a sigh, and slipped off his clothes and joined Lilly in the shower.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:53 pm

she glanced over at him slightly as he joined her after a while, she had wondered if he was ever going to join her.. '' you really shouldn't dwell on things you can't change hun.. trust me it gets you no where.. '' she had already washed so turned around to face him while running the wet wash clothe over his body , working on washing the blood off of him first.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:56 pm

he gave a sigh. "Yes, but... my one mistake cost us a lot.", he sighed, thinking for a moment about how he felt, laying on the floor, choking on his own blood as it streamed down onto the floor. "I could have done better. I could have been more alert.", he said in a soft tone as his muscles twitched as she rubbed the wash cloth over his body. He looked down at the water as it turned red with the blood running off from him. "It was just stupid and I should have done better.", he muttered as he looked up at her and into her eyes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:01 pm

she glanced up at him and smiled slightly '' you just need a little more... training and practicing, i am sure Jin will help you with that if you like. '' she smiled again as his muscles jumped as she continued to run her hands over his body , making sure he wasn't hurt anywhere else. '' it took me ages to get as good as i am now. granted i didn't practice all that much it was just survival instincts for me.. Jin helped me afterwards.. '' she glanced up at him again .. '' don't beat yourself up over it too long. it won't do you any good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:06 pm

he blinked for a moment. "I have instincts.. I was just worried about you...", he said with a sigh as he nuzzled her neck and nipped at lightly before a hand went to his neck and felt where the wound was. There was a small hairline scar there. "Damn... that was a bad one...", he said with another sigh as he held her close to him. "The reason I turned around... was to check your shoulder. I knew you got shot at... and I saw it hit.", he said with a sigh.", he said as he continued to nuzzle her neck softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:10 pm

she closed her eyes and squirmed slightly when he nipped her neck, glancing at his neck she lightly ran her finger over the small hairline scar'' yea it was a bad one.. you had me worried.. and i was fine hun, think what we need to teach you is a bit more on focus. just remember its extremely hard to kill one of us, they normally take our heads from our bodies and thats the sure fire way to do it.. the other well is well.. pulling the damn heart out of our bodies.. kinda hard to do that if we are aware of what they are..'' she leaned close and lightly placed a gentle kiss on the new scar. '' but atleast i know you worry about me hun.just like i worry about you, ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:20 pm

He smiled a little, feeling her squirm and he nipped her a little harder, letting his hands roam over her body gently. "Focus... My love.. my focus is and always will be on you.", he said with a kind smile. He let out a small laugh as she kissed the scar. "It wouldn't be right if I didn't worry about you.", he said as he continued to smile. His hands continued to roam her body, rubbing gently over her breasts as he pulled away from her neck and he raised an eyebrow suggestively.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:26 pm

she grinned slightly '' i can understand that hun sometimes you just gotta refocus i think'' she teased squirming slightly from his roaming hands, eyeing his suggestive look on his face she nipped his chest lightly '' someones getting in the mood'' she teased, sliding her hands over his hips and backside, enjoying the light touching. '' we still got a bit of night left i think to enjoy a good fun.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:29 pm

"It t'would get our minds off of the incident.", he said in a soft tone as he continued to massage her breasts lightly, moving his hands over her stomach and down to her clit, but not touching it as he rubbed gently around it. "And around you... in the shower... I am always in the mood.", he said with a playful grin as his hands went up to her shoulders. "I think it is almost healed...", he said with a smile. His hands moved slowly away from her shoulders and went slowly down to her breasts, her stomach and clit, going up and down slowly massaging as he did so.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:36 pm

she laughed softly '' well i can't help that if i always put you in a mood. '' she teased squirming more from his roaming hands,he was easily making her excited without even touching anything completely . '' just like you always got me in a good mood hun.'' she glanced at her shoulder and nodded'' yea it is, barely even hurts, '' she slid her hands over his chest and belly slowly before letting her fingers dance just lightly over his member.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:44 pm

He grinned for a moment, pinning her against the wall of the shower. He could tell how excited she was. "Mmm But it is completely your fault.", he teased as his hands went down to her clit and massaged the lips gently, before he slid a finger neglty inside, still massaging the lips. He felt her hands roaming his body as his muscles twitched under her hands. He let out a small groan as her fingers danced over him. "Mmm...", he muttered, closing his eyes as he felt himself stiffen almost at command to her touching him.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:48 pm

she groaned softly as he pinned her against the wall and teased her now, '' oh really now how is it my fault?" she teased, rubbing against his hand a little more as she began to stroke him slowly now, teasing him as much as he was teasing her. '' hmmm definitely feels really good'' nipped his chest lightly before kissing him lightly , slowly , enjoying his taste'' you don't see me complaining.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:08 pm

He smiled as she moaned, rubbing his hand against her more as she rubbed against it, closing his eyes slowly as she began to stroke him. "Heh... YOu don't see me complaining either.", he said with a continuing smile, laughing a little as she nipped at his chest, being caught by surprise as she kissed him. "Mmm... You make it so hard to think.", he muttered as he dug his hand deeper inside her, rubbing against the muscles inside, stroking them gently with his fingertips.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:14 pm

she moaned again squirming more and more against his hand as she grabbed his hips and tugged him as close as she could'' yea well your doing it too hun'' she nipped his collar bone lightly ,drawing a bit of blood from the small bite as she looked up at him. it was hard to think now that she felt pleasure moving through her body just from his teasing her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next