The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 23 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:32 pm

He grinned as he let a hand slip over her shoulder as she left for the shower and he gave a small pout before smiling as she came out, wearing a towel. He raised an eyebrow suggestively before he walked into the shower shortly after she walked out. He quickly showered and cleaned himself, exitting the shower with a small sigh. He walked out of the bathroom after wrapping a towel around his waist. "I am quite hungry... If we can get some food soon, the better.", he mumbled, placing a hand gently onto his stomach before walking over and placing the same hand on her stomach. "So have you noticed anything yet?", he asked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 23 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:42 pm

she frowned slightly as she glanced at her belly'' ummm.. no.. not really .. might be gaining some chubbyness i guess.. but its subtle i really can't tell.. '' she sighed, '' gonna be a while.. other than me getting a little more hungrier but i think that is just to uhhh us having enjoying good activities and burning all that energy up'' she grinned as she lightly kissed him before reaching for her clothing.'' we shall see hun,.. give it another week or so.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:08 pm

He rubbed her stomach gently before pulling his hand away. He watched her get dressed before he did the same. "I guess.", he pouted for a moment before he heard a knock at the door. "Housekeeping...", said a woman probably about her twenties or thirties with a fluent British Accent. Alex looked over at Lilly with a raised eyebrow. "Dinner?", he asked in a soft tone as he heard the woman knocking again before letting out a sigh of frustration and the jingling of keys could be heard on the other side of the door.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:12 pm

she grinned as she lightly kissed him when he pouted'' relax love.. '' hearing the knock she arched a brow as she glanced at the door before looking up at him.. '' hmm yea dinner.. go for it love.. '' she knew he was hungry and it was safe since the woman would be in their room and out of the open., stretching she pulled her clothing on before sitting on the bed and leaned back on her hands, watching him to see what he would do.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:18 pm

He pushed himself from the bed, openning the door, as he heard the click of the woman putting her keys in. He looked at her for a moment. "Sorry.. just got out of the shower... Had to make meself.. decent..", he said, letting a small bow as he motioned for the woman to enter. He watched Lilly for a moment before he turned his gaze back to the woman who had earbuds in and could obviously not hear a word he was saying. He gave a small smirk as he saw the woman begin to clean, picking her up by her shoulder and forcing her upright. The woman ripped the earbuds out. "Oi! What do you think you're--", she cut off as her eyes went wide, gripping Alex's hair tightly as he sank his fangs into her neck. He held her still, covering her mouth with one hand to keep her from screaming as he looked over at Lilly whilst he fed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:22 pm

she shook her head slightly ,people t hese days and their electronics instead of showing actual respect, licking her lips slightly she watched him sink hs fangs into the woman's neck while keeping her quiet. it was strange that watching him feed like that was a bit of a turn on, shifting a little on the bed she watched him, finding him watching her. '' hmmm does she taste good love?" she was actualy more hungry than she thought and was now wondering if someone else was going to come up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:26 pm

He raised an eyebrow, watching Lilly shift on the bed. He pulled away from the girl's neck who was mumbling into his hand which still covered her mouth. He took in a breath, tasting the girl's blood dripping from his fangs. He closed his eyes for a moment as he swallowed, enjoying the taste of her blood. "Hmm.. why don't you taste for yourself, my love?", he asked as he pushed the barely coherent woman down onto the bed. She had blood dripping from the wound on her neck, and the scent seemed to fill the air.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:31 pm

she frowned slightly '' i don't want to take your meal from you hun'' though the smell of her blood in the air was a little toxicating, moving slightly on the bed she pushed the woman's hair away from her neck so she could get to the wound already on her neck from him.. '' maybe just a little. '' she mumbled, ignoring the woman's mumblings as she leaned down and sank her own fangs into the woman's neck, she definitely tasted good, young and good, not tainted with any drugs or alcohol of any kind.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Alex continued to hold the woman as he raised an eyebrow, watching Lilly feed. He watched it for a moment, feeling that he was getting turned on just from watching her before he released the woman's mouth, feeling the woman go limp and pass out. "Feed all you want, my love.", he said with a smile as he let the woman go, ensuring that Lilly had a hold of her before he did so. "Hmm.. you are so sexy...", he whispered into her ear before placing a gentle hand on her face and pulled her away, kissing her passionately, tasting the woman's young, clean blood again, making him kiss Lilly deeper and longer.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:42 pm

she gasped in surprise when he pulled her away from the woman before she found herself being kissed, relaxing agaisnt him she kissed him back, pressing her body completely against his before she managed to pull back, looking a bit dazed and out of breath as she looked up at him'' ok your distracting me.. '' she flushed, licking her lower lip slightly , still tasting the woman on her lips.'' and i think your more sexy than i am..''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Henoticed her shock, and he pouted some as she broke away. "I am sorry I am so distracting...", he teased. He leaned in a nd nibbled on her lower lip after he saw her lick her lips. "Hmm.. she tasted soo good but you taste so much better.", he grinned. "And there is no way I am sexier than you... You are just.. beautiful.", he said as he licked his lips, still tasting traces of blood. He looked over at the woman's corpse, hearing the music blaring from the earbuds. "Hmm.. what should we do with her? ", he asked as he listened for a moment. "She is still breathing, but only just.", he grinned.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:51 pm

she groaned softly as he nibbled her lower lip, trying to think she frowned, '' no idea.. '' sliding a glance towards the woman she sighed.. '' you could always finish it.. or turn her,, though if we do that it will be like having a bloody teenage vampire.. '' she wrinkled her nose, any teenagers where rebelious. a vampire teenager would be worse., even the music blaring from the headphones was making her head hurt.. '' its up to you hun, she was originally your meal.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:54 pm

He groaned as he watched the woman beginning to come to. He picked her up and bit her on the other side of her neck, creating another wound, fealing the blood slowly going into his mouth, and feeling the woman tense up before going compleyely limp and stop breathing. He slowly set her down onto the bed, licking the remaining blood from his lips before turning toward Lilly. "No teenagers.. not yet.", he grinned, before he placed a loving hand on her shoulder. "We are far too distracting for each other.", he whispered as he grinned, kissing her lightly on the lips, nibbling gently on her lip again before he pulled away.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:01 pm

she laughed as she kissed him back. '' hmm i can't help it, you looked damn sexy just feeding from her,, its really strange'' she teased as she got up, stretching, '' leave her, the room is paid for , for about two more days, we will be long gone in paris before they even find her. '' she glanced at her again'' atleast she will get a proper burial instead of being tossed in an incinerator like the drugies and all that.. '' she frowned slightly before using her sharp nail to slice one of her fingers open, using her own blood to swipe across the bites on her neck, watching them heal and leaving just small scars.. '' there.. .. i hate using that trick but .. it keeps them from even suspecting us. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:04 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "You looked sexier feeding from her than I did...", he teased back as he gently placed the woman's body on the bed, trying to make it look like she fell asleep. He watched Lilly heal the wounds. "Why do you hate using it? It seems to work well.", he murmurred softly as he openned the door slowly, noticing the girl's keys were still sticking out of they keyhole in the door. "Wow.. I thought she brought those in...", he mumbled with a shrug. "Oh well.", he whispered as he took them out and tossed them onto the bed nonchalantly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:09 pm

she glanced at him before shrugging'' because it burns like hell when i use.. '' she swiped her tongue over the gash on her finger before smiling at him, watching the keys go flying through the air to land on the bed with her.. '' that and sometimes it doesn't work. its alright. well come on , i want to go to paris.. '' she put the do not disturb sign on the door before locking it and closing it behind them. '' but i don't use it often so its a higher chance that it works.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:23 pm

"A small cut like that stings?", he asked with a raised eyebrow as he followed her out the door and watching her lock it. He gave a careless shrug... "Let's get going so we can hopefully actually get there.. It's been 3 nights and it was supposed to be a one night trip.", he groaned as he took her hand and tugged her toward the elevator. He hit the button eagerly and waited for the doors to open. Inside was an elderly man, who seemed nice and gentle. He didn't get off, but simply rested on the can he had inside the elevator with him.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:29 pm

she slid a glance to the old man before ignoring him as she slipped into the elevator, the man seemed to have a few good more years on him so she would leave him alone. '' and yea it does, but i will explain to you later when we are fully alone'' she teased, nudging him slightly before leaning against him, sliding her arm around his waist. '' don't worry about it, this trip was supposed to be about enjoying the time, i certainly have,''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:32 pm

He grinned, as he gripped her hand with his. "I have too, but this flight has been delayed for a long time.", he mumbled in a hushed tone as the elevator dinged and came to a stop. The doors openned and the man exitted, leaving them alone. "Hmm.. Well now we are alone.", he teased, feeling very turned on and very tempted to hit the emergency stop button and just have some fun. He decided against it. "I have enjoyed the time too...", he whispered gently as he held her hand tightly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:38 pm

she grinned as she squeezed his hand lightly '' loosen your grip hun before my fingers get crunched'' she teased, leaning up and lightly kissing his cheek'' and yes we are alone, but i think we can save the rest of the fun for paris.. plenty of places to explore and.... enjoy our certain activities at '' she teased, waiting for the elevator to get to the last floor before pulling him off of it, dodging the crowd of people'' gah, i forgot about the holiday seasons. always busy.. '' she grinned'' ah well, come on hun, ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:42 pm

He caught up to speed with her and ended up tugging her outside and stood outside of the hotel for a moment, looking around at the crowds of bustling people, minding their own things as he smirked, concentrating for a moment as the bony bat-like wings burst from his back once more, splattering droplets of blood all around as the bones protruded from the skin before being covered in a skin like film. "Ready, my love?", he asked as he held out a hand to her, letting his wings spread out to their full height and length, not caring at the moment whether or not people saw him.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:51 pm

she ignored the people who jumped away from him immediately , some of them letting out surprised gasps as she instantly went into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck. '' always ready love. i am definitely beginning to like this.. though next time.. think the roof is a little less attention to you.. '' she glanced around before shaking her head, some of them couldn't even figure out what they where seeing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:54 pm

He grabbed ahold of her, picking her up by her legs and the wings forced down, picking them up a few feet almost immediately. "I don't care about attention, sometimes I love it, sometimes I don't.. this time, I loved it. I heard their screams and gasps and I just enjoyed it.", he said as he grinned down at her. The wings beated down as they went higher and higher, until they were higher than the hotel and most other buildings around them. "I think.. east...", he mumbled as he leaned forward, his wings forcing them in that direction. There was a cool wind tonight, but the skies were clear and crisp.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:57 pm

she laughed slightly , nuzzling his neck before playfully nipping his ear as she glanced around.. '' yea definitely east.. and i know.. think you knocked a few of them over too'' she grinned, it was fun seeing their shocked expressions on their faces, it will probably be on tv or something, but most people will just think they had gone crazy. thats the best part about this day and age.. she looked down, watching all the lights of the city just come and go as they flew by.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:02 pm

He grinned. "I probably have a lot of hunters on my ass now and don't even know it but I enjoy it. I am a showperson at heart.", he muttered, laughing as she nipped on his ear. His wings spread out to their full extent, catching a strong breeze. "And my wings never get cold.. there is no bloodflow to them, so I don't feel them get cold.. no matter what the weather.", he muttered as he nuzzled her neck, gently nipping at her skin, but not breaking it. "Hmm... I love everything about you.. you know that right? Even your smell... I don;t mean to sound creepy, but I love every aspect of you.", he said in a loving tone.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next