The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 8 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:56 pm

He grinned feeling her hands move over his body before she pulled him making him lay down. Be kissed her back before cocking his head to the side..."my eyes changed....odd." he says..."a better moods good.." he says with a smile..."you were amazing....,truly amazing." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 8 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:05 pm

she shrugged'' not really odd, figured when your body is under certain stress, it will have some sort of an effect.. i find it interesting that you didn't even notice it or feel it..'' teased, stretching out slowly before arching a brow'' amazing?...nah i doubt that.. maybe its just you.?"grinned, poking him lightly as she observed the skin on his whole body .. '' nope don't see any other changes.. heh there you go, just tested out one of your fears of shifting in the middle of... bed fun and you definitely didn't dhift..well. not much other then the eyes anyways. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:13 pm

he grinned as he looked to her.."that is true.." he says before shaking his head..."nahh I think it was you...ive never felt that way before." he says as she poked him..."I still think the whole eye thing would freak anyone else out " he says..."i think i wanna try something on you some time..." he says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:16 pm

she arched a brow as she laid back, being completely lazy this time ''mmm your probably right, don't see me freaking out though. . heh you will get used to it, feels that good every damn time.. '' stretching out again she sighed, should probably move and go see what her soldiers where doing but didn't feel like doing that just yet'' oh ?.. and pray tell what would that be?" now he had her curiosity up .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:51 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..."everytime huh...well that's good." he grinned as he looked to her...."hmm well you said my electricity didn't hurt you...so I bet I could make you feel even better if I used it on you"
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:02 pm

she frowned before shrugging. '' could be.. when you shock me all i feel is a tingling sensation. has something to do with me being a dragon i think.. most dragon's can feel the shock, but i am a white dragon, '' grinned as she leaned up and nipped his chest lightly .. '' rare dragon and stories i hear on how my kind was created was a bit interesting. .. could be true.. could not.. i wouldn't know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:11 pm

He grinned as she nipped his chest..."might just have to try that next time." he winked as he looked to her..."my father was a white dragon as well." he says with a smile.."the stories maybe true." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:16 pm

she frowned'' if thats the case then why are you green when you change? . heh .possibly , but you have elemental in you , so its another reason you could probably be immune to electricity . '' nudging him slightly she was thirsty again so got the mug of alcohol and took a long drink from it.. '' mmmmm yum.. as much as i would love to sit here and lay in bed with you , we have to get planning. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:23 pm

He grinned.."if it ever happens during the day time the sunlight shows the white tips on my scales.." he says..."hmm that is true" he says as he leaned down and kissed her once again...."hmm so what is the plan anyway." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:29 pm

enjoying the kiss she kissed him back before pulling away'' gah. stop doing that. geez.. heh , i swear i turned you into a horny person'' teased as she got up , pulled on a shirt before walking over to the maps, picking one up and bringing it over to him and sat down. '' well, here is the map of his area.. his land is right about here'' she followed the trail before circling a large area off tot he north.. '' need you to either talk to him or give him a bit of a scare.. hell beat the snot out of him, the man is down right worse then i am.. he has killed three of my scouts and four of my foot soldiers just trying to go in the town to do trading.. believe it or not we are not all bad''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:37 pm

He grinned as he watched her get up and pull on a shirt.."nahh just found something i like is all." he grinned as he looked over the map listening closely..."i think i can manage that.." he says as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:41 pm

she snorted'' you gotta be sneaky about it.. the bastard likes killing things more then i do.. and he is human .. '' shrugged before smiling.. '' glad you think so.. then i suppose after your done with this.. and if you come out alive.. you can go... wherever you where heading out to anyways. '' shrugged, would be a shame to see him go though. she kinda liked him. '' heh just try not to scare too many women''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:46 pm

He looked to her and shook his head.."not even gonna think about freedom until my job is done.." he says as he looked to her. He actually debated on staying...hell they were both dragons for the most part..all he would do was travel every day...but he wasn't gonna tell her that.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:49 pm

she smiled'' well thats up to you .. i will supply you with any supplies you need as well as some men. don't worry , the men you will have will not be the ones you have pissed off'' teased, nudging him lightly as she eyed the map over before pointing to some of the outskirts of the area the warlord lived'' he has traps everywhere.. we even think he is holding his own villagers hostage.. haven't seen anything go in or out of the place in ages. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:54 pm

He looked to her..."no don't risk your men ill go in by my self.." he says as he grinned.."looks like a simple task for the right person." he winked as he stretched.."you don't want him dead though correct?" he asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:59 pm

she shrugged'' they take risks and know what happens if they fail, they accept it.. heh . only if your good at slipping in unnoticed. '' teased, arching a brow slightly '' no .. not yet at least, that is a very extreme measure buuut.. if he doesn't listen to reason then feel free to terminate. . will get one man out of my way then if he don't want to work with me. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:36 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."I can be sneaky enough." he says with as he laid back once again..."ill try to reason with him and if that doesn't work...ill kill him." he says as he propped his head up looking to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:40 pm

she thought for a moment, really not liking the idea of killing off a potential allie. but in war it had to be done, win some and lose some.. '' yea.. if you do that just bring me back his ring.. he wears it on his right hand.. it has his emblem on it. that way we know you didn't kill a fake or a fake twin.. '' she shrugged as she looked to him. '' i have gone up with a few guys like him who gets suspicious and end up finding a look alike double for t hem.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:39 pm

(( going to work XD i will post when i get there and such ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:54 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."if it comes to that ill be sure to bring you the ring." he says with a smile as he looked to her..."so when do you want me to do this task?" he asks her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:23 pm

she shrugged ,watching him a little."within the next night or two if you can.. just let me know what all you need and such. if nees time to acout his area you can have it. i m a bit patient now..just a tad really."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:26 pm

He looked to her and grinned.."all ill need is my blade and cloths on my back" he says with a smile as he looked to her..."really now...just a tad huh." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:49 pm

she grinned.." yup and thats all your getting cause i am normally not very patient.. hmmm well go pick out your clothing.. and try not to rip these ones.. "teased. poking him in the side. wondering if she should send a few soldiers with him or not.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:53 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."alright alright...ill do it tomorrow night." he says with a smile as she poked him..."im glade you in a good mood." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:12 pm

" hmmm and why do you say that?. teased pushing the maps aside as she moved around. "not like you get anything from me being in a good mood. well other then some fun time that is."glanced over at him again. studying him slowly. she wondered what other mysterious he was keeping.. "how did you get loose from the ropes?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next