The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 19 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:29 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Yes yes you did catch me." He says as he then nodded..."Alright." He says as he stood up..."THere ya go." He says with a grin as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 19 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:32 pm

she watched him stand, then got up her self before circling him. " mmmmm even to my inner dragon you look yummy." teased. sliding her hand over his back and thigh. she figured it was because he was part dragon that she was enjoying his looks.. it was appealing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:45 pm

He grinned standing still as s he circled him...."Really...I guess thats a good thing." He says with a grin feeling her hand slid over his back and thigh..."At least you don't think I look hidious I guess." He grinned.

((Gotta crash Ill post tomorrow ^^))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:56 am

(( wee ok i am home now yay.))

she rolled her eyes. '' why would i think your hideous? have you forgotten what i am?.. '' teased, she traced his scales lightly , smiling as she looked up at him.. '' wonder how long this one is going to last.. '' teased, looking him over slowly . shaking her head lightly '' my hormones are going stupid and i think its because your part dragon.. kinda sucks i think. heh .. well when they tend to control most of my action's it does. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:08 am

He grinned as she traced his scales..."nope I haven't forgotten" he says with a grin as he eyed her over..."its hard telling how long it will last." he says as he watched her..."hormones huh?" he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:12 am

she shrugged and smiled . ' uh huh, and thats all i am saying on it.. figure i will go back to swimming while you wait. '' teased, eying him again '' unless of course you come up with a better idea of what to do.. ?" she lightly poked him in the chest before stepping out into the lake. smiling as her feet sank into the soft sand again ,. '' had to drop my clams.. might as well fetch them again..'' teased, looking over at him over her shoulder.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:17 am

He grinned as he eyed her looking her over as she poked his chest before turning back to the water. His eyes scanned her body..."i can think of something....but I think it would be weird having sex in this form." he says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:22 am

she grinned as she eyed him'' well suit yourself. you will just have to wait then now won't you ?" stuck her tongue out at him before wading out more into the lake, going waist deep now as she tried to remember where she had dropped the clams, they where always a pain to find. '' though just out of curiosity , why would it be weired to do that ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:25 am

He looked to her and grinned slightly..."i just think it would..when im like this i feel different." he says as he looked to her.."want some help?" he asks her with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:30 am

she frowned'' feel different? like how?.... mmmmm and you can help if you want. . just as long as you don't start shifting back in the water.. like i said before i don't want you drowning yourself. '' smiled and flicking some water at him before sliding more into the water, swimming out slowly, getting a bit of an idea on where she dropped them.. ''mmmm clam chowder.. you know clams are my favorite .. along with the good size fish. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:33 am

He grinned as he looked to her.."I dunno...never tried it I just think it would." he says as he cocked his head to the side..."I cant control when I shift back though." he says with a laugh as he then got into the water with her..."their not too shabby." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 am

she rolled her eyes'' wuss.. won't try new things'' teased, nudging him before diving down , going deep, reaching out to pick up several clams, trying to get as many as she could care before she touched her feet on the bottom and pushed up , sending herself to the surface..taking a deep breath as she came up for air she tossed what clams she had onto the shore. they where easy to clean. '' wooo.. mmmm lets try to at least get a decent amount hun. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:40 am

He grinned as he watched her dive.."not saying I won't try...if you want too im up for it" he says as he nodded before diving under the water. When he came up he had a couple as well tossing them to shore..."how many more?" he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:43 am

she laughed softly and shook her head'' don't tempt me.. hormones are already amok.. maybe atleast two more trips.. mmmm i think i can make it just for you and me.. if the rest of the men want some they have to come down here and fetch it themselves.. i am not their slave. '' teased, diving back under, this time she actually had to dig around a little to unearth a whole bunch more. she was only able to get half before pushing up to the surface again and tossed them to the shore to join the others.. '' mm you know. i was just thinking.. .do you have any food allergies?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 am

Hs looked to her and grinned watching as she dove under again..when she came back up with more he cocked his head to the side.."no no food allergies ." he says as he looked to her.."how bout you?" he asked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:50 am

she snorted, glancing to him '' i m a dragon.. .. not supposed to have any allergies.. '' mumbled, though her face heated up.. '' sadly .. i have a flaw... .... '' she shrugged, she wasn't going to say it though , it was her natural instinct to keep some things to herself so they would not be used against her, sighing she swam to the shore and got out. wringing the water out of her hair before slipping the towel around her naked body. '' think that is enough swimming for now. you made me miss my sun,.. '' she glanced up before scowling at the offending clouds blocking the sun's warmth.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:53 am

He grinned watching her get out of the water.."a flaw....you seem perfect to me." he says as he eyed her before getting out of the water him self electricity flashing around him drying him off completely..."there's always another day ." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:56 am

she rolled her eyes'' i don't get to do this all the time hun.. so no .. not another day for atleast another week or so .. '' shrugged before smiling'' i am not perfect. way beyond that actually .. i have many flaws and a food allergy just happens to be one of them. '' she laid back a little , watching him dry himself off..'' ok now that is definitely cheating. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:00 am

He grinned as he looked to her.."food allergy isn't too bad.." he says cocking his head to the side before grinning.."I told you my element is useful." he says as he moved over to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 am

she grinned, reaching up and pulling him down next to her. leaning over she lightly nuzzled his neck, not caring what form he was in . '' mmm to you its not.. but too me it is. '' sighed, relaxing against him before looking up at him. '' yea yea i am being touchy touchy , don't complain. i just like the companionship.. .. so do you have any allergies at all ? heh and yes wish i had some of your little gift. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:06 am

He grinned when she pulled him down and nuzzled his neck.."I see....and I don't mind." he grinned.."nope none at all." he says with a smile as he leaned against her slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:11 am

she smiled.. '' well darn.. now your the one that seems more perfect then me.. and no this little morphing of yours is not a flaw.. its unique. '' pulling back she grinned'' we can head back once you shift back to your human form. that way none of the other men won't freak out.. then.. if you want we can get food going.. plan some things out some more and see what happens from there?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:17 am

He shook his head slightly..."if you say so.." he says about her unique comment.."that sounds good to me." he says cocking his head to the side.."we could be out here alittle longer depending on when I change back" he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 am

she shrugged, laying down completely ' thats fine with me.. what you never sleep under the stars before?" teased, laying her towel out again so she could stretch out on it without getting in the dirt. '' mmm or a little camping.. this is going to take some getting used to though i think. well with the whole not really sure on when and where on the changing."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 am

He grinned..."plenty of times." he says as he then looked over to her.."if you ask me its a pain in the ass." he says as he laid back before rolling on his side looking to her.."you know I never thought I could feel so connected to someone as I do you." he says as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next