The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 9 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."Thats true...But it seems your eaiser to get along with." He grinned as he then cocked his head to the side..."Tie my hands up and ill show ya." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 9 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:54 am

(( ooo didn't expect you to be on lol.i was just doing some posting before going to sleep in like thirty minutes XD))

Arching a brow she gave a light laugh as she picked up some rope and headed over to him'' gee. what your into bondage or something?" she was picking on him as she knelt down on the bed and took his hands putting them together in front of him and tied them up like before, making sure they where good and tight as always. '' there.. now show me.. can't wait to see what it is.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:03 am

((Me either lol....Lastnight the site wasn't working for me lol.....ITs all good dont stay up on my account))

He grinned as she picked up the rope. He shook his head..."Could be intresting." He says with a laugh as she tied his hands together...He then grinned as his hands glowed slightly before the ropes were sliced almost perfectly with a concentrated charge of electricity.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:09 am

(( yea the site crashed, XD thought it was my phone at first and nearly threw it against the wall lol. and its all good , this is my usual time and everything.. Razz , besides i will be up at two pm my time. XD i haven't changed my schedule ))

rolling her eyes she grinned'' uh huh , get that thought out of your head'' teased before her eyes widened at what he did.. '' crap man .... i don't even have that ability .. '' mumbled, picking up the rope pieces and studied them. '' geez.. thats interesting.. clean slice... and where you going to use that on me?" she teased, poking him slightly with the end of one of the ropes.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:14 am

((Lol Ight just making sure ^^))

He smirked as he looked to her.."I'll try too." He says with a grin. He then nodded..."Well when theres a dragon after ya what are ha supose to do...Play dead" he says with a chuckle as he poked her back.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:21 am

she grinned'' maybe.. then you can become a dragon toy'' teased, leaning over and lightly kissing him instead of poking him.. '' that was fun chasing you though. should do that again. '' tossing the ropes aside she reached for his hands to look them over'' sooo.. anywhere else you can generate energy at?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:24 am

He grinned..."That would be intresting." He says as he kissed her back...."Yes it would be fun now that I know you won't eat me." He grinned as he then cocked his head to the side...."Anywere on my body." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:10 pm

she shrugged'' i don't eat people. believe it or not you don't taste too good to us dragons'' teased, arching a brow at his answer. '' really now? thats interesting.. including ... down there?"grinned, now she was teasing him again as she glanced over to the opening of her tent, hearing her soldiers move about again before laying down next to him and sighed. '' i got things to do tomorrow. so if i go to sleep on you don't be all mad or slipping out of my tent. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:20 pm

He shook his head and then nodded..."Yea down there too." he grinned as she laid down next to him...."I won't.." He says with a smile as he moved an arm around her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:27 pm

she grinned.. '' geez . mr. shock man can electrify anything.. thats a bit amazing. only thing i can do is shift and fly and shoot fire whenever i am able.. your lucky to be an elementalist. '' she poked him lightly when his arm went around her before moving a bit closer, for some reason it felt nice. and normally she didn't do cuddling. '' i warn you now though you wake me up i will get cranky and throw you in the air'' grinned, teasing him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:50 pm

He grinned as she poked him..."ehh I won't wake ya up..i plan on napping as well." he grinned as she moved closer
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:53 pm

(( XD ahhh you dissappeared on meh and now your back ))

she grinned'' well feel free to do that , just don't take over my bed. '' yawning she stretched out, knowing her soldiers had specific orders not to disturb her unless it was important.closing her eyes she slowly relaxed, pulling the blankets up even more and before long she was already asleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:57 pm

((Had to help maintenance with the forklift lol))

he grinned.."alright then." he says as he closed his eyes as well falling asleep
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:04 pm

(( lol oh joy.. XD . fun fun. ))

she was up within several hours later, out of bed and dressed, twice she had gone outside to order about some of the soldiers and even get a small supply pack ready for him. even though he had told her he didn't need anything.

Once that was done she was back in the tent and sitting at her desk, planning out the next few trips her soldiers where to take as well as writting a few missives and sealing them with her mark to be carried off to the surrounding towns. . Even a warlord could be civil. she looked up at him every now and then while he was sound asleep before losing herself in her work.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:11 pm

He woke a few hours after she came back inside the tent..."hmm damn that was a good nap.." he says sitting and stretching before holding his hands about 6 inches apart letting the electricity jump from one hand to the other.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:15 pm

she jumped slightly , hearing the crackle and snap of the electricity arching between his hands.'' mmm? .. well glad you enjoyed it.. got some things for you.. now i know you said you didn't need anything for this .. mission but i figured a few supplies wouldn't hurt.. food and such.. even a map of the area in case you needed it.. '' leaning back in her chair she watched him playing with his electricity . '' enjoying yourself?.. how does that not even hurt you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:37 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."that's fine never know when you'll need something like that." he grinned as he then looked to her.."I dunno just never has hurt me." he says as he stood up walking over to her..."put your hand a few inches from mine." he says holding out his hand.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:41 pm

arched a brow as she watched him come over, and what a delicious sight it was since he was still in the nude.. '' hmm?.. well alright, '' reached out, putting her hand just a few inches from him, curious all over again as to what he was doing. she was calm, relaxed,. '' mmm don't think you should be walking around like that, . give people a heart attack.. manly girls i think'' teased.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:15 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."ehh id prolly scare them away if they knew what I was.." he says as he then grinned.."alright hold still now..." he says as the electricity arched from his finger tips to hers.."see everyone has a small amount of electrodes in their body...if I were to introduce electricity like this threw out your body it could completely relax you.." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:23 pm

she watched the arch of electricity between her hand and hiss. grinning she wiggled her fingers a little. . it tingled but she was enjoying it a lot'' well you certainly are not scaring me and that is bloody well awesome.. .. now see your making me want to know everything about you more and more.. how did you heal that fast?.. .. '' she slid her hand forward a little more before pressing her palm against his, intrigued by the electricity still going.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:28 pm

He grinned as he looked to her as she was intrigued with what he was doing when she press her hand against his the same thing was happening just nit as intense..."well I can speed up my molecules which allows me to heal. He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:32 pm

licking her lips slightly she slid her fingers over his slowly before sliding her fingers in between his.. '' really ?.. heh.thats interesting.. anything else? can you create fire like a normal dragon or is it just this?" she had more questions but for some reason she couldn't figure out which ones to ask. tugging him closer as she leaned back she looked him over.. '' ok so how long did it take you to get control of your gifts?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:44 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."nope no fire must this.." he says with a smile as she tugged him closer.."they just came naturally to me." he says with a grin...as soon as I get scrapped it starts healing." he says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:21 pm

" well your bloody lucky then. most of us have to learn our skills. natural or not. put some pants on hun. your distracting me here."grinned as she took her hand back. rubbing it lightly since it still tingled."when are you leaving?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:32 pm

He looked to her and grinned as he stood up walking over and grabbing some pants pulling them on.."sorry bout that." he grinned as he then cocked his head to the side..."why do you ask?" he says curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next