The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 20 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:28 am

tucking her hands behind her head as she laid there she relaxed, closing her eyes before he spoke'' mmm?is that so?" slowly opening her eyes at him she smiled.. '' well . i feel the same. i normally don't get along with others like this.. have no idea why .. then again you did swing a bloody tree at me at first.. '' teased, relaxing even more as the sun came out of hiding again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 20 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:06 pm

He grinned..."YEah not knowing when your gonna change back." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side..."True I did swing a tree at ya." He chuckled as he cocked his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:15 pm

she grinned'' yep .. so i figured maybe i just sensed a little something in you that made us get along.. what do you think ?.. cause honestly i am just taking small little guesses here. . i am not as smart as you think i am in that kind of territory. '' glancing at the pile of clams they had she grinned. she seriously couldn't wait to eat them.. first she would steam them .. then open them up and dig the muscle out to put in the stew..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:14 pm

He grinned.."you could be right." he says with a smile as he looked to her.."or it could be that were both dragons and were naturally attracted to one another." he says with a grin as he leaned over and kissed her softly.."but ill leave that up to you to decide he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:11 pm

she smiled, kissed him back lightly before relaxing. " mmmm that sounds more logical. i like your idea better.." she glanced about before frowning." been almost and hour i think and still no change in you.. might be one of the longer ones i think."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:46 pm

He looked to her and grinned.."Alright then..we'll go with my idea." he says with a smile as he then nodded with a sigh..."I guess so...." He says as he laid back and looked up at the sky.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:55 pm

she laughed softly before leaning up to eye him. " hey... you kissed me, that didnt seem any different.did it seem strange to you?". she poked him even as she got up and picked up her clothing. " i can get the pot and stuff to make food while we wait. if you want tha is?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:20 am

He grinned..."No I didn't feel different I guess." He says as he cocked his head to the side watching her get up and pick up her clothing..."Thats up to you...I don't know how long I'll be stuck out here." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:41 pm

she grinned'' relax hun. i am sure it won't be long. and if it is long.. well. i am sure it will be fun to camp under the stars'' teased, nudging him as she quickly got dressed, leaning down and kissed him again quickly '' stay put and stay out of the water i will be back in no time. '' her camp grounds where not that far and as soon as she was in the woods again she picked up speed in her light run.

She was only gone for about a half hour before coming back, having a horse with her this time who was loaded down with all the supplies, '' hey i am back, how ya doing?" she lightly patted the hors eon the neck as she came to a stop . dropping the reigns to let the horse stand there.. '' heh. its not going to rain tonight, so i figured we don't need much use for a tent. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:40 pm

He grinned nodding his head as he watched her drive off.."ill be right here." he says as he laid back relaxing as she took off. when she came back be was sitting up playing with the electricity just making flashes and what not.."welcome back." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:41 am

she arched a brow looking him over, as he played with his electricity. '' heh , having fun with your little gift?"teased, pulling things off the saddle and set them down '' still no change i see. which is alright. means i get to spend more time with you all to myself instead of with the soldiers. ''

she looked around before cleared a small area for the campfire.. '' wanna gather some wood?. would help me a bit . soon as i can get some water boiled. those clams are going in. '' she was definitely hungry for more then one thing but she was going to have to wait for him to shift back for the other.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:35 am

He grinned as he looked to her.."yup sure am." he says with a grin as he then nodded.."yup ill be right back." he says with a smile as he got ul and headed out to gather some wood. not to long after he came back carrying a bundle of wood..."this should do." he grinned sitting it down beside the place she got ready. He then stacked a few chunks in the middle before snapping his finger and starting a fire.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:16 pm

she watched him as he came back with the wood and set it up before lighting the fire grinning she shook her head'' heh , well atlesat i don't have to start it now. your very handy around here. " teased setting up the stand to hold the pot over the fire before filling the pot up and set it up to boil.'' ever have steamed clams before?.. had to get a steam spot going but once you do its worth it. '' gathering up the clams she rinsed them all free of dirt before tossing them in the water.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 02, 2011 7:56 pm

He smiles as he looked to her..."I try." He grinned as he watched her..."Nope never tried it." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."I bet it is worth it." He grinned as he stretched slightly before wincing..."Here we go." He groaned as he kneeled to the ground as his bones rebroke and reset as he started to change back.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 8:06 pm

she smiled as she dropped the last bit of the clams in the pot before looking over to him, the sound of his bones breaking still made her wince as she moved over to him and knelt down, waiting for the change to finish before she slid her arm around his waist. '' come on . i got some blankets too so you can lay down.. '' least her horse was well trained that he hadn't moved one inch from where she had left him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 02, 2011 8:13 pm

He winced more groaning as he changed back. Her being there with him made it a bit eaiser though. After a bit he was fully changed back but didn't pass out this time..."I'll be fine." He says as he looked to her..."Just gotta regain my senses." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 8:35 pm

she grinned. '' and look at that, didn't even pass out.. '' she looked him over before grinning'' i grabbed you a pair of clothing too hun so you don't manage to freeze anything off of you. " she picked up her canteen and held it out to him. '' scotch.. it will help relax you hun. won't get you drunk unless you down the whole thing so be careful, its some hard crap and will knock you on your ass if you take too much''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 02, 2011 8:39 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I guess not." He says as he then grinned taking canteen taking a swig..."Thats exactly what I need." He says with a smile as handed it back to her before grabbing his pants and pulling them on loosely..."Alright then...I think I'm decent now." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 8:52 pm

she snorted. '' mister, with you looking like that your never decent. '' nudged him, tucking the canteen back into her saddle bag before pulling the blankets out and laid them out near the fire. '' there now you can sit down without getting all dirty with the dirt'' teased.. '' oh and if you need more i got plenty..i came prepared remember?"

she pulled the saddle off the horse before taking out several rolled up bundles, each bundle holding a spice or a herb for the clam chowder. as well as cut up vegetables and potato's., which she set out as she waited for the clams to finish boiling. she had to dig the muscles out first before adding everything else.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 02, 2011 8:57 pm

He grinned..."True." He says moved and sat on a blankey..."I'm glade you do come prepared." He says as he watched her. "Its gonna be a pretty nice night." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 9:02 pm

she smiled, waited a few more minutes before using a ladle to scoop out the clams and put them in the large bowl she brought.. '' well i have to come prepared otherwise, i end up just roughing it out here in the wild.. granted i have done it before but it gets highly annoying';' she looked over at him before pulling out a small blade and set to the task of prying the clams open and scooping the muscle's out , dumping them right back into the boiling water, " yes it is... .. '' she glanced to him again before turning back to work at the muscles, tossing the shells aside in a need little pile. '' so .. when do you want to make your armor and such?.. i need to know what else you need so i make sure you have access to it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 02, 2011 9:08 pm

He grinned as he looked to her...."Well All I need is the metal." he grinned as he eyed her..."You'll get to see." He says as he watched her as he laid back on his side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 9:57 pm

(( awwws get back on msn ya butt Razz))

she blinked and arched a brow as she eyed him " oh? you don't need like some furnace thing? and shaping tools?.. heh well alright" grinned, tossing in the last bit of the clams before dumping the rest of the stuff in, didn't take long for it to get brothy and thick. even began to smell good'' mmmmmm just a few more minutes and we will be eating good. " sitting down next to him she nudged him. " your full of surprises ya know"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 02, 2011 10:56 pm

He grinned..."Nope not at all." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side..."That smells great." he says with a grin as she nudged him..."Just a few supprises." He winked.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 10:59 pm

she laughed softly , rolling her eyes a little as she looked back at the pot to make sure it wasn't boiling over.'' mmm and it will taste good.. hope you don't mind if its a little spicey. its only a mild, since putting too much in there would just mess up the taste.. so when exactly are you going to make your armor? or is that some sort of secretive mission too?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next