The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 10 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:17 pm

she shrugged.. " simple cirousity .. and no your not. think you enjoy distracting me. . "stuck her tongue out at him.. " your bag is in the corner. you can take one of my fast horses too if your worried bout timing and all"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 10 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:31 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."yea cant say I don't enjoy it." he grinned as he looked over to the corner.."alright then." he says as he held out his hand his blade coming to it before he strapped it to his waist.."I guess ill see ya in a few." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:50 pm

she watched him for a few minutes before sighing..."try not to get killed. i dont need that on my mind along with the bastard coming after me if he finds you.." gettining up she headed outside."come on. i will show you to my horses and you can take your pick."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:32 pm

He smiles as be looked to her..."ill do my best." he says with a grin as he followed her out of the tent..."ill be back I promise ya." he says.."im not that easy to kill." he grinned

((Here in about 25 mins ill be headed home and ill post some when I get there ^^))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:43 pm

((alrighty))

she rolled her eyes as she headed to the small roped area that housed her three horses..two where paints and the third was pitch black. "dont be so cocky. it can kill you. now pick one. all three are extremely fast and powerfull.. very reliable too. fully trained so they wont panic on you"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:56 pm

He grinned as he followed her horses. "Well then I'll take the black one." he grinned as he looked to her..."So do I getta kiss for good luck?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:27 pm

she grinned. "thunder is a good one. we will get him saddled up for you" arching a brow at his question. she leaned on one of the posts. " hmmm if you really want one you can have one."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:30 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Alright then...And yes...I would love to have one....Never know...Maybe the last one I get if this doesn't go well." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:34 pm

she rolled her eyes as she reached over and tugged him closer. " dont jinx yourself. thats the worst thing you could possibly do to yourself."she teased. leaning forward and lightly brushed her lips over his. enjoying his taste already.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:42 pm

HE grinned as she tugged him closer..."Alright alright...I won't" He says as he then kissed her back pulling her a bit closer.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:15 am

she was a bit surprised as he pulled her closer. but relax instantly and wrapped her arms around his neck,deepening the kiss a little more as she lightly rubbed against him . pulling back slightly after a few minutes she released a slow breath.. " whoo. think your addicting."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:56 am

He grinned as she deepened the kiss and then rubbed against him lightly. He then grinned as she looked to him.."Hmmm I think you are." He says as he then got up on the horse.."Well then...I'll be back when my task is complete." HE says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:12 am

she sighed and watched him get on the horse. " uh huh. be carefull. " reaching up she smacked the horse on its romp and watched him take off. giving a slight grimace as he dissappeared.. wondering if she should have told him about some of the traps the man likes to put in his own home.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:31 am

HE grinned as he looked to her..."I will." He says as he then took off as she smacked the horse and it took off. He road for a good few hours before getting off at the treeline and securing the horse..."Stay here." He says with a grin as he grabbed his stuff and then headed into the woods. After dodging many traps and having a bunch of close calls he made it to his marks overly sized place..."Damn." He muttered as he then made his way inside knocking a few guards unconsious before comming to the main doors kicking the two guards there threw it before stepping into an office like area..."I'm here to deliver a message." He says pulling a poison dart out of his arm.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:40 am

((this one is gunna have to wait till i get on da compy. lol ish gunna be a long one.hard to do those on da phone))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 am

((Ight thats fine ^^))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:33 pm

the warlord had been bent over a table layed out with maps when the door was suddenly busted open with his two guards on the floor now. Arching a brow at the intruder he leaned up slowly '' really now?.. and you just couldn't send a missive or atleast a messenger?" he kept calm, leaning back a little his hands already had weapons in them behind his back as he watched the intruder.'' never seen you around before in these parts.. you are new and yet you where able to get past my guards.. interesting.. '' he looked to his arm, watching him pull a dart from it. '' i suggest you hurry it up and tell me what it is you need to tell before i lose my patience.. i have things to do and people to raid. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:47 pm

He looked over at him and then grinned...."I am the messenger..." He says...."Lets just say i'm new around here...YOur raiding days are over....I didn't come by here to kill you...JUst to tell you to back off." he muttered rubbing his eyes slightly as his vision blurred.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:51 pm

He arched a brow slightly '' messenger from whom?.. sorry to spoil your fun here but i think my days are still going to keep on going. you.. ahh you on the other hand have maybe a few minutes of awareness left before that poison in your system makes you as useless as a baby.. '' he grinned, setting his weapons on his desk now as he could already see the affects of it.. '' shouldn't be long now.. your vision will go first.. then ability to move and speak and so on.. for kicks you may end up soiling yourself while your laying defenseless on my floor. . gives me plenty of time to gut you and send what is left of you back to whom ever sent you .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:01 pm

He grinned..."Silver." He says as he looked to him shaking his head slightly..."My amune system is much better then you would think." He says as he eyed him...."Take the deal and back off...Or I'll kill you." He says eyeing the ring on his finger knowing it was the real him. He then grinned as he sat his weapons on the desk..."YOur gonna need thoes." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:07 pm

he arched a brow before snorting'' silver?.. that little bitch?.. knew i should have taken her out when i had the chance. '' shaking his head he frowned slightly as he looked to him. '' oh?.. no matter if your immune system is good or not.. .. just us sitting here and talking gave my soldiers enough time to get here.. '' he pointed to the area behind him. '' turn around.. you got atleast fifty of them at your back.. that poison will atleast slow you down.have fun with your short life.. i have a bitch to kill. '' stretching he picked up his weapons again and headed straight for one of the bookcases. pushing it aside to reveal a hidden path. '' try not to make a mess in my office'' with that the bookcase closed behind him as he quickly headed through the tunnels. the moment he had been out of sight he took off, knowing damn well his time was now limited once he got the suspicion that the stranger wasn't human.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:17 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Good luck with that." He says as he then grinned turning around before looking back before seeing him leave out a hidden tunnel...before pulling out his weapons and turning to face the men behind him. Roars could be heard as the fight emmenced after taking a few stabs and small cuts. Electricity burst threw out the room killing all the soldiers. "Damn it..." He groaned as he fell to his kneese before forcing him self to get up. He then headed threw the woods taking the same path he did before getting up on the horse and passing out on it. His cuts and stab wounds were healing but the poison was taking its toll. The horse thankfully took him back to the camp going to silvers tent.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Silver had just got done sending out some of her soldiers to other towns when she heard the sound of an approaching horse, turning she frowned, at first she thought he was riderless until she saw him slumped over out cold on the saddle. swearing she ran over, grabbing the reigns of the horse.. ''easy boy easy. '' tieing him to a post she looked him over'' damn .. thought you said you could handle it'' hissed , a little pissed off , at who , she hadn't figured that out yet as she reached up and pulled him off the horse, grunting when it was nothing but dead weight. readjusting him a little she carried him inside and laid him down on the bed again.

looking him over she cleared off one of her tables and yanked his clothing off to get a good look at all his wounds before cleaning them up though she didn't stitch any of them since she could tell they where healing already and wouldn't need them. she had just finished with his arms when she noticed a small hole with a bruise around it. '' what the hell?" bringing his arm up to her nose, she inhaled slightly before wrinkling it.. '' bloody poison.. knew that bastard was up to something..'' she was glad she was a dragon because she knew how to tell what it was just by the smell of it.. knocking a few things around in her tent she pulled out a box of herbs and such and set the kettle over the small fire pit. filled it with water before grinding up the herb leaves and such as well as adding a few other things to the mixture then poured it into the pot to boil.

it didn't take long for it to be ready, her tent being filled with a very sweet smell as she laddled the stuff into a small cup and knelt down next to him.lifting him up with one arm and tilted his head back. using her fingers to open his mouth and slowly poured some of the liquid in. stopping every few seconds to rub his throat and encourage swallowing so he wouldn't choke.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:53 pm

He swallowed what she was giving him still laying there unconsious.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:59 pm

she sighed, making sure he took as much as he needed to get before laying him back down, depending on how long the poison had been in his system would depend on how fast he would get rid of it out of his system... cleaning up and pulling a blanket over her she went out and had her guards on alert since she didn't know if the job had been done or not before going back in and laid down next to him. she was going to keep an eye on him until he woke up. then she would need to ask him questions .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next