The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 11 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:05 pm

He was out for a few more hours before his eyes opened..."Hmmmm damn..." He muttered as he stretched slightly wincing as his muscles burned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 11 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:13 pm

she was up immediately, leaning over him as she laid her hand on his shoulder to keep him from moving too much'' easy hun. heh you had a bit of nasty poison in ya.. and i know your probably tired as hell and hurt like hell but i need to know what all happened?and don't you worry i am definitely not sendng you back there again. they will be expecting it this time i think''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:17 pm

"No no need for that...He said he's comming here." he says as he looked to her..."One of his traps got me..." He stretched slightly..."Damn I feel so weak?" He says with a sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:23 pm

she frowned before grunting'' just him? .. well that should be fun.. he has to get past my men first.. '' running her hand over him and lightly testing his mobility she smiled'' thats just the affects of the poison love.. you will be fine with some good ol rest and sleep.. and food. if your able to handle any... sorry , sorta forgot to mention some of his nasty traps.. that was my bad but i figured you could handle it since you said you where good at sneaking around. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:28 pm

He looked to her..."I don't know if its jsut him or not..." He says...."I see..." He says as he looked to her..."I was...there were hundreds of darts fired jsut that one damn dart got me." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:32 pm

she smiled'' well just be glad your part dragon.. poisons are hard to harm us.. granted you also have that elementalist in you.. which i have no idea what affects them.. i gave you some herbal concoction to help get rid of the poison and protect you from further poisoning. '' glad he was alright, which was strange since they barely even knew each other she lightly leaned down and kissed him.'' hun. , knowing him, he will want to do the job himself.. he will probably send some goons to cause chaos here in the camp and then somehow slip in unnoticed to get to me.. thing is.. he doesn't think your alive.. atleast that is my theory , and you told me what he is planning on doing. so .. i am going to be more prepared then he thinks. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:43 pm

He looked to her and nodded..."guess I was lucky." He says with a grin..."Glade you were still here.." He says with a grin as he looked to her...."I guess I owe ya." he says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 pm

she grinned'' well where else would i be? and don't worry about that... besides i am enjoying the time with you . short that it may be since you want to go on your way soon but thats fine. '' glancing up she reached up and turned the lights off, extinguishing whichever ones needed it until it was pitch black in the tent, but she could see in the dark which was a good thing, settling down next to him and laying an arm around him she smiled.. '' get some sleep.. i will keep an eye out..if he sees the lights out he may think he can catch me unawares. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:58 pm

He grinned..."Thats true...I would have to admit that I'm enjoying the time I'm spending with you." He says...."Alright then." He says as she moved her arm around her..."Alright then.." He says with a yawn.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:04 pm

she smiled, nuzzling his neck as she heard him yawn, she kept her eyes open and every now and then would silently look around to see if any intruder came in. she was like that for several hours, until sure enough she heard a bit of a commotion outside of her campsite. nothing too big, the idiot probably let the horses loose and they would need to be reclaptured, she held still, her arm sliding under his pillow to retrieve the dagger she kept under there, though she kept her arm closer to him, the dagger lightly pressed agianst his arm to try and keep it hidden as she kept an eye on her surroundings, it didn't take long when she heard the small tiny sound of fabric being cut and someone slipping into her tent.. she continued to hold still however, waiting for the figure to get closer.

she knew it was him by his smell and size, moving slightly she slid the hilt of the dagger into his hand before grabbing another one. lightly nuzzling his neck, almost as if she was doing it in her sleep though it was designed to wake him up just in case she needed him to move s uddenly. come on you stupid bastard.. just a little closer.. i m sure my friend here will love revenge on you for poisoning him. the man was taking his time, obviously thinking she was a light sleeper so didn't want to wake her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:12 pm

when he felt her nuzzle his neck his eyes opened as he seen the figure moving around the tent.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:17 pm

she felt him wake the moment he moved, shifting a little she kept her voice low. '' you or me love, don't matter who gets him though i think you have a score to settle..'' she kept her eyes on the man still, trying to see where his movements will take him next, he took her by complete surprise when he suddenly lunged for the bed, she had no choose but to shove him off the bed. '' move!" the moment she shoved him she rolled and she felt the cold steal blade of some sort of knife barely miss her and sink into her bed, rolling onto the ground she hissed and was up immediately even as she heard him curse and immediately try and pull the dagger out while tripping over on keshin, she got the feeling he was just a tad bit confused now.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:26 pm

When he was pushed off the bed he rolled to his side getting up electricity flashing in his hands and lighting up the room...."You made a mistake commeing back here." He says with a grin hitting the man with electricty knocking him out. "Alright then...What should we do with him?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:29 pm

she had to cover her eyes this time when he shot the electricity , apparently she had a weakness to that crap, wincing she froze in her spot, the bright light had definitely stung.. '' ouch.. . .. don't do that again, not in this small space.. '' she muttered, rubbing at her eyes,, atleast she wasn't blind, just seeing spots, and though they watered up a little she would be fine.. '' uhh well.. tie him up first.. last thing i need is for another sneak attack from the moron.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:36 pm

He looked to her..."Sorry..." He says as he cocked his head to the side grabbing some rope and tieing him up..."He isn't go anywhere." He says with a smile looking over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:40 pm

she shrugged, rubbing her eyes'' don't worry..heh, i didn't expect that but i suppose any creature can be blinded by a bright light like that no matter what they are.. '' eyeing the man again she sighed'' well he was a moron for one thing coming back here.. wonder what i should do with him... '' scratching the back of her head slightly she sighed'' lets get him to the holding pens.. . he wants to be a bastard i am thinking maybe i should turn him loose to the people he has tortured.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:46 pm

He looked to her.."I guess thats true." He says as he..."Do with him what ever you want." He says as he grinned..."Alright then." he says as he walked over to him picking him up and tossing him over his shoulder. "lead the way." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:54 pm

'' don't over do yourself, your still healing'' eyed him carefully before sighing as she light the lanterns again before heading out of the tent.'' come on ..'' glancing around and sure enough some of her horses where lose but most she could see have been recaught, relaxing she headed south of the camp , glancing at the two guards before going into the small cabin.. the only wood building out there to hold prisoners.. pushing the door open she stepped aside to let him in'' tie him to the pole and use the chains. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:57 pm

He looked to her and smiles..."I'll be fine." he says as she grabbed the lanterns and headded out of the tent. He followed her into the cabin. He walked in nodding his head as he tied him to the pole and chained him as well. "That should work." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:03 pm

she wrinkled her nose slightly '' yep and since he is human... he can't get away from that. '' looking to him she relaxed'' come on you need rest. and then .. i suppose. later on we will discuss other things. '' she slid her arm around his waist and nudged him out the door, locking it behind her before going back to the tent. which was a mess again, but then she wasn't really that organized in the first place.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:10 pm

HE grinned..."THats true." He says with a smile as he then nodded.."SOunds good to me." he says with a smile as she slid her arm around his waist and nudged him out the door. Once they got to the tent he grinned..."YOu know...After all that comotion im not too tired." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 pm

she arched a brow, glancing at his wounds again which where pretty much healed completely '' really ?.. heh now your making me wonder how much sleep you can live on '' teased, putting the lamps down before sitting down on the bed., laying back on her back and stretching out. '' mmm thats alright we can stay up and do whatever you want. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:20 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I can go a few days without getting too tired." he says with a smile as he looked to her as she stretched out on her back...."What would you say if I wanted to stay here....I mean...I have nothing to go too...And if I left I'd just be roaming every day." he says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:25 pm

she frowned, leaning up on her elbows'' oh? , thought you wanted to leave?. '' studying him for a moment she gave a slight smile. '' i would actually enjoy you staying here, would be fun, even if i tend to move around alot.. the area is large and we don't sit still for long. . mmmm and i think i got you beat.. as a dragon i can go a week without sleep. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:43 pm

He looked to her..."Well I thought about it." He says..."Really now...Well if its ok with you...I'd like to stay..." He then grinned..."Well i'm not a full dragon." He winked.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next