The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 12 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:49 pm

she grinned'' i know your not but thats fine with me , i am not one to get pissy over bloodlines. '' reaching over she yanked him close and nuzzled his neck'' mmm its fine with me in fact i am a bit pleased with it.. i was hoping you would stay .. even though we have known each other for a few days i have gotten very interested in you. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 12 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:56 pm

He rinned as he looked to her..."Alright then." He says with a smirk as she yanked him close and nuzzled his neck..."Hmmmm that sounds good to me then...I would have to agree...I gotten intrested in you as well. " He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:05 pm

she frowned slightly '' your going to have to deal with dragon hunters too though.. just so you know. they don't like anyone who helps a dragon.. let alone half breeds and i am sure they don' know about you yet. '' releasing him she stretched and laid back down before sighing.. '' in the next night or so i need to go out and fly... other wise the need will just drive me insane and i will end up killing people''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:09 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I can handle that." He says with a smile..."YOur the only one that knows about me." he says with a smile as she released him ad laid back down...."Well that wouldn't be good." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:13 pm

she snorted'' nope.. even dragon's need to be in their true form every now and then.we only use this one to hide among the humans and well survive really '' closing her eyes she slowly relaxed.'' mmm now that he is out of the way i am thinking of moving my camp near there.. scouting out his walls and such and hunting out his traps and make them my own.. i need somewhere to protect my men and us of course from those hunters.. we are dwindling down fast.. other then the few that escaped to the mountains.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:19 pm

"I see...Didn't know that." He says with a smile as he then sat down beside her..."If you want me too..I can be a soldier." He suggested as he laid back beside her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:21 pm

she frowned, looking over at him before rolling over to straddle his hips. '' mmm and why would you do that?.. just out of curiousity really so bare with me here while i ask. '' she teased, sliding her hands over his chest lightly as she thought for a moment.. '' could use another captian.. maybe.. not really sure yet.. but it is entirely up to you , not like i am going to force you into anything. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:23 pm

He grinned as she rolled over and straddled his hips...."You said your ranks were running thin.." He says..."Alright then ask away." He says with a smile. He then grinned as she slid her hands over his chest..."I wouldn't mind that." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:33 pm

she grinned'' no i said the dragon race is running thin.. but then again i did lose a ton of soldiers too mmmmm well.. would mean you would have to join in some of the training sessions . heh i am afraid to get you to do that though because you might hurt more of my soldiers'' teased, leaning down and nipped his chin lightly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:36 pm

He looked to her.."Ahhh I see....I can do that." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side...."Think I'm too tuff forem" he grinned as she nipped his chin..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:41 pm

she laughed softly as she slid her hands over his chest lightly '' oh yes. very tough for them love.. hmmm but not too tough for me , i like you the way you are.. and if you want to join the soldiers that is just fine and dandy with me, i will show you around them in the morning, right now i just want to enjoy tonight. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:43 pm

He grinned as she slid her hands over his chest..."Hmmm I'm glade you do." He says as he then nodded his head..."Oh really and how do you plan on enjoying tonight?" He asks her teasingly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:45 pm

she grinned, giving an innocent look as she leaned down and brushed her lips slowly over his. '' mmm well. i was hoping to enjoy it with you .. maybe get a little touching here and there some little pleasure and possibly get hot and heavy all over again, but if your too tired i am sure i can wait.. '' she was teasing him right back,, loving the little sparring of words they seemed to have.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:48 pm

He grinned as she brushed his lips over his..."Hmmm sounds good to me..." He says with a smirk..."Ohhhh I'm not too tired." He says with a grin as his hands moved to her hips.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:09 pm

she gave him an innocent look as she sat up '' hmmm i dunno.. think you are a little too tired'' teased, slightly moving on him , rubbing herself against you a little as she grinned.. '' maybe you should take a nap.. or show me that your not too tired.. '' she stretched lazily ,arms above her head as she gave a lazy yawn.. '' mmmm we shall see. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:33 pm

He smirked as he sat up with her his arm wrapping around her pressing her agaisnt him as she rubbed her self against him..."Hmmm I don't think so." He says with a grin as he moved to her neck kissing it softly his hands working her shirt up.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:42 pm

she relaxed against him , tilting her head a little to give him more room as he kissed her neck,, keeping her arms up so he could yank her shirt off before she lowered her them and tugged at his clothing. '' mmm prove it love.. '' teased, nipping his shoulder a little as she slid her hands over his bare skin, taking her time , letting him do what he wanted.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 pm

He grinned as he yanked her shirt off and tossed it to the floor...."Oh I think I can do that." He grinned as he nipped her neck softly his hands moving up and around to her breasts squeesing them softly before on of his hands moved to her pants undoing them
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:52 pm

'' mmm good. lets see what you got then'' teased, nipped his chin lightly as she nuzzled his neck now, sliding her hands over his chest slowly , she leaned up on her knees to help him undo her pants ., looking him over as she tugged at his own pants. '' mmmm second round love think your up for the task?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:56 pm

He grinned as she nipped his chin and nuzzled his neck. once he got her pants undone he grinned as she tugged at his pants as well..."Oh hells ya I am." He grinned as he moved hand hand into her pants rubbing her softly before electricity jumped from his fingers tips sending little shocks threw her clit
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 pm

she laughed softly at his response'' well good because,... OH MY GAWD.'' her eyes rounded in complete surprise as he used his electric gift on her, sucking in a sudden moan of pleasure as her body literally jerked from it, she had to grab onto his shoulders to keep from falling backwards off the bed. she hadn't been prepared for that and frankly the rush of moisture between her thighs was just a sign of how good it had bloody felt...
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:03 pm

He grinned at her reaction being sure she didn't fall...."Hmmmm well I take it that works pretty well." He says with a grin as he did it once more just for the hell of it.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:06 pm

she hissed in pleasure the second time he did it, this time she sank her nails into his shoulders . her body jerked agian but t his time she had been prepared and was ready for it.. panting softly she looked up at him'' definitely works very well and if you keep that up your gunna have me finished off way before you can even sink into me. '' she leaned up a little more to try and shrug out of her pants, at this point with two fo the shocks he just gave her she was a little shaky.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:11 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I'll take that as a warning." He says with a grin as he then helped her with her pants tossing them to the floor. "Now I know how to get ya good." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:15 pm

she laughed softly as she rolled on her back on the bed to let him take the pants off. '' mmm thats a definite warning because then you won't have your release and i will be sound asleep. '' once the pants where off she relaxed and looked him over, '' mmmmm .. but i will try and hold off to let you have your fu n too. think you deserve it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next