The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 13 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:17 pm

He grinned..."Wouldn't want that." he says with a grin...."Oh yeah why do I deserve it." He grinned as he moved inbetween her legs kissing her stomach slowly and working his way up to her breasts and neck before kissing her lips softly and deeply
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 13 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 pm

watching him she smiled'' mmm why do you deserve it?.. well lets see.. because you helped me out.. nearly got your arse shot off and poisoned for that matter.. figured you needed a little reward. '' she held still as he kissed her stomach, nearly making her squirm as he made his way up before she kissed him back, grabbing the edge of his pants again and pushed them down '' mm kick them off. and hurry it up love. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:23 pm

He grinned as she grabbed his pants and pushed them down. He then nodded and kicked them off before reaching down grabbing him self rubbing him self agaisnt her before pushng completly into her with a groan..."Hmmmmm extra wet this time." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:27 pm

she barely got a chance to lay back down before pushing her hips up against his as he pushed into her, '' ohhhhh mmmmm definitely , all for you '' chewing on her lower lip a little she wrapped her legs loosely around his wast, reaching up to run the palm of her hands over his chest and lightly play with his nipples.. '' mm first time i have ever allowed anyone in my bed more than once.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:32 pm

He grinned as she pushed her hips agaisnt his..."Hmmm glade to hear it." he says grinning more when she wrapped her legs around his waist and then played with his nipples ..."Hmm that makes me feel special." He says with a groan as he started to thrust fast and hard into her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 pm

giving a small gasp of delight she lightly raked her nails over his chest'' definitely .. special.. '' which was true, she was always picky about her partner's most couldn't keep up with her but given that he was part dragon he seemed to hold his own very well. Leaning up on one arm on the bed , she held onto his shoulder with the other hand and moved her hips hard and fast against his. enjoying the feeling of him hitting her special spot over and over and over again .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:38 pm

He grinned as she raked her nails over his chest. He groaned loving how she moved her hips hard and fast agaisnt his..."Hmmmm damn good." He groaned as their hips met perfectly with each thrust.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:44 pm

she gave a slight laugh which broke off on a moan of pleasure as she tilted her head back, closing her eyes and keeping the pace with him, enjoying the pleasure of hard and rough fun, no one could get as good as him. ''' mmmmm your the good one. bloody hell you really all '' opening her eyes she watched him, seeing every muscle in his arms and hips bunch up from the movements they where doing, it was sexy as hell to her and she definitely didn't want to let this one go.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:49 pm

He groaned as he continued hammering into her..."Ohhh I say its all you." He grinned as he eyed her over before looking down watching him self move in and out of her rapidly groaning as he looked back at her as his thrusts picked up even more before he grinned as little shocks came from his member increasing her pleasure even more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:53 pm

she squeaked in surprise from the shocks, though it quickly turned into loud moans of pleasure a she arched against him more, the moment the first shock went through her body, every muscle clamped down around him as she climaxed hard and fast.. '' bloody hell!. your cheating'' panted, flushing bright as she jerked against him but continued the pace, making the orgasm last longer the more he moved. she needed to learn a gift or two like that to turn against him during moments like this. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:56 pm

He groaned as she clamped down around him..."Ohhh fuck." He groaned as she climaxed..."Nope just being recorsefull." He groaned as his thrusts continued to ram into her sending a few more shocks just to tease alittle more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:02 am

she cried out in pleasure from more of the shocks, raking her nails over his back as she leaned up and wrapped her arms around his neck. practically having him hold her in the air as she moved as much as she could against him.'' your going to pay for those shocks'' teased, nipping his ear then neck before bitting down gently.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:05 am

He groaned as his thrusts continued..."Oh yeah hows that." He grinned as he she nipped his ear befroe bitting down on his neck gently.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:14 am

she grinned, biting down a little harder before releasing him'' mm myou will see later'' nipped his lower lip, moaning softly before kissing him deeply , the first climax already gone but another she could feel begin to build. '' bloody hell you better be moving as hard as you can. '' she loved roughness, it was fun and pleasurable and always left her satisfied as well as her partner and he was no exception he was damn good at bringing her pleasure.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:20 am

He groaned..."I like the sound of that." He grinned as she nipped his lower lip. He kissed her back and grinned..."I'm not..But I will." He groaned as he started to thrust harder into her..."That good." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:02 pm

nuzzling his neck she moaned softly as he moved harder, driving her crazy with the amount of pleasure he was giving her as she nipped his shoulder.'' ohhh definitely like this.. you seemed to have learned a bit since the first time'' teased., sliding her hands through his hair and gently tugged on the silky strands as she kissed him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:36 pm

He groaned as she nuzzled his neck..."Just getting alittle better I think." He says with a grin as he continued to ram into her before sending shocks threw her again as he kissed her back deeply
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:50 pm

she had to agree there before moaning against his mouth as he shocked her again , instantly getting another orgasm from her, tightening her grip in his hair she broke the kiss, giving a small hiss of pleasure as she bit down a bit hard on his neck, not enough to break the skin , though it was retaliation for him shocking her like that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:52 pm

He groaned feeling her tigheten around him and tightening her grip on his hair as she broke the kiss. He then groaqned as she bit down hard on his neck. His thrusting never stopped..."Hmmm damn." He groaned as he then felt him self getting closer to his climax.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:00 pm

she groaned softly , he actually tasted good even if she didn't break the skin, releasing his neck she nipped his ear gently as she continued to move against him, now sensing that he was getting closer, the fact that she just had several finishes was amazing, nobody else could manage that from her. '' i agree.. big damn. bloody hell your lucky i don't just tie you up and keep you here away from others'' she was half teasing since the idea in itself had a bit of appeal to it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:40 pm

He grinned as she nipped his ear.."Hmm sounds fun." He says with a smirk as he poised him self alittle more his thrusting getting harder and faster. He groaned as he held back his release before sending strongers shocks threw her as he hit his climax. Groaning deeply with each spurt.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Groaning softly she moved against him still , giving a small laugh at his response before hissing in pleasure as he shocked her again at the same time of his own release, '' ohhh damn it stop t hat'' laughing she bit her lip and squirmed against him, her w hole body trembled from the pleasure and now she just felt like a limp noodle., very satisfied and sated as she nuzzled his neck and relaxed against him, '' mmmm now i think its time for another nap,heh you tired me out. don't think i can move any more. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:07 pm

He grinned..."Hmmmm but you like it." He grinned as she squirmed agaisnt him and then nuzzled his neck..."I would have to agree...A nap sounds really good." He grinned as he kissed her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:10 pm

kissing him back slowly she relaxed, running her fingers through his damp hair now as she grinned'' yea and don't tempt me with tieing you up.... i might like that more then i think i do. '' teased. poking him lightly .. '' mmm think after the nap we will do a walk around and i will show you everything in this place.. maybe get you fitted for some armor. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:18 pm

He grinned..."Never know I might like it more as well." he says wit ha smile as he cocked his head to the side grinning as she poked him..."Alrighty sounds good to me." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next