The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 21 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 02, 2011 11:02 pm

He grinned..."I'm sure it would....And I don't mind the spiceyness." He says with a smile as he sat up slightly..."Tomorrow sometime I guess." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 21 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 11:05 pm

she grinned'' can i watch? or do you keep your methods secret?" leaning back on her hands now she watched as the sun slowly began to sink in the sky as it get later on in the day. she was just glad that the nights where just as warm as the days. '' so.. tell me more about yourself?.. what did you hope to find on your journey through this land?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 02, 2011 11:07 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."YOu can watch." he says with a smile...."To tell ya the truth...I just roamed around avoiding as many people as I could." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 11:12 pm

looking to him she smiled'' well goody, maybe i will learn something from watching you.. . really ?.. well that sorta ... stinks now don't it? . heh , i can't stand just wandering around and not knowing what to do, would drive me bonkers ya know. being a dragon i would have to do something to occupy me, hence how i became a leader of this group.i am really good at directing the men, granted i am a bit harsh at times. buuut.. thats the way the world has to be."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 02, 2011 11:15 pm

He grinned..."Maybe." He says with a smile..."I was about to go bonkers." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."YOu don't have to be so harsh...As you've seen alittle kindness can gain you more respect." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 11:20 pm

she turned to him and smiled as she leaned forward and lightly nuzzled his chin. '' mmm yea i can see that.. its hard to change my ways though but i think i can manage with your help, and i am certainly glad you didn't go bonkers. , i prefer you sane.. so how are you feeling? better i hope." getting up she went and stirred the food before filling two bowls up and handed him one with a spoon, then sat back down next to him " lemme know how it is. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 02, 2011 11:26 pm

He grinned as she nuzzled his chin..."I think I can help." He says with a smile as he then grinned..."Feling much better." He says as he took the bowl and spoon before getting some and eating it..."Damn thats good." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 11:34 pm

she laughed softly as she eyed him'' your not just saying that to make me feel good are you ?.. considering this and maybe a few other things are the only things i can cook.. i don't make a good house wife or anything.. so don't get that idea in your head'' poked his nose lightly before eating a few bites of her food as well, the sauce was definitely creamy and the clams had been cooked just right, all in all , she was enjoying every bite of it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 02, 2011 11:41 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Not not at all." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."I don't mind I think I could live off this." He grinned as he ate some more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 11:43 pm

she laughed softly '' i doubt it.. you have to have a balanced diet ya know, or you will end up losing all those lovely muscles on ya. " grinned, polishing off her bowl before setting it aside and layed back, half closing her eyes and just relaxed" but thanks anyways.. you know pretty soon we might be able to have our own little village, i am trying to get enough supplies to get this valley no one claimed yet, would be ideal for a dragon.. two actually "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 02, 2011 11:56 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."Maybe." He says with a smile as he too finished off his bowl..."Having our own village would be pretty cool." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 12:01 am

she smiled looking to him''' there is more if you need it.. hand me that flask again i am too lazy to get up'' she wanted a drink and he was closer to her saddle bags." mm perhaps, and being in a valley would make it easy to defend... tell me something.. how was your life like as a child?.. and don't be shy to tell me anything because i am not that sensitive towards graphics"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 12:05 am

He grinned.."Im full." He grinned as he reached over and grabbed the flask handing it to her..."What can I say...I had everything...Loving mother...And father...Then it was taken from me " He says as he looked to her..."What specifics do you wanna know." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 12:07 am

she arched a brow as she took a few gulps from the flask before offering it to him again, enjoying the taste of the scotch'' mmm well . other then that i mean .. what was your child hood like? where your parents stricked? did you have friends? pets? ,..where did you live.. come on now.don't make me poke it out of you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 12:11 am

He grinned as he took the flask taking another swig..."No my parents were great...Never had any friends...They kept me away because I was unique...People would have looked at be differently." he says with a smile..."We lived on a mountain top that my father built." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 12:13 am

she arched a brow, reaching for the flask again and took another drink'' really ?... would you ever go back there? i mean if you could get revenge for your parents?" she was curious now as she handed it back to him getting drunk with him would just be plain fun, but talking about getting revenge as well made her feel like she needed to let him have it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 12:21 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."I've thought about it.." He says as he took another big swig..."No I would if I could." He says as he was feeling a buzz now..."What about you...All the dragon hunters surely you would want revenge on them." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 12:25 am

she arched a brow, once again taking another drink before handing it to him, swallowing the gulp before licking her lips'' mmm i think i can help you with that.. your revenge that is.. mmm ? me?" blinked then grinned'' love, any hunter who came after me, already met his end.. i have yet to let one go. i don't trust them . so don't worry about me. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 12:28 am

He grinned as he took another swig when she handed it back..."Hmmm Really...how so?" he asks her curiously as he handed the flask back..."Hmmm Its a good think I wasn't a hunter then." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 12:41 am

she grinned, taking one more sip before giving him the rest, '' mmm i am a dragon remember ?.. i can take on anyone.. and helping you get revenge for your family sounds like something i can easily do.. least i could do anyways. " she felt her cheeks grow hot from the drinks, and was now feeling a really good buzz as well, just borderlining drunk as she leaned up and lightly nuzzled his neck.. '' mmm yea a good thing, then again i might have made you my slave."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 8:04 am

He grinned as he downed the rest of it. "Hmm yes that you are....And I guess you could.....If you wanna help me with revenge then that would be fine with me." He says with a smile as she nuzzled his neck..."Hmmm I think I would have liked that alittle too much." He says with a smirk as he poked her lightly in the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 12:07 pm

she laughed as he poked her, laying back down she poked him back, '' yea probably.. buuut your not a hunter so we never know." grinned, sticking her tongue out at him as she stretched out, just enjoying the night now as the sun finally set and the full moon came up." but of course i will help you, you have helped me have you not?.. just let me know when, you know, whenever you feel like going back there and such."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 3:46 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."True." he grinned as he then cocked hsi head to the side..."I will let you know." He grinned as she layed back down. He then smirked as he straddled her hips and pinned her hands above her head.."Gotcha." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 6:13 pm

she blinked in surprise as he pinned her , laughing softly she licked her lips as she looked up at him " mm so it would seem. mmmm now then, what do you plan on doing?" teased, lifting her hips up slightly ro rub against him, ''and you better let me know, don't wait forever you know. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 6:19 pm

He grinned as he looked down at her..."Hmmm Havent figured that out yet." He smirked as she rubbed up agaisnt him..."WHat do you think." He says as he cocked his head to the side before leaning down and kissing her softly before moving to her neck sucking it softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next