The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 15 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:53 pm

He grinned.."im sure you do." he winked as he stepped out of the tent with her..."damn its nice out today." he says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 15 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:30 pm

glancing up then around she relaxed'' yea it is... would be nice to go flying out.. maybe sometime in the valley'' smiled and looked to him before going to one of the wagon's and climbing up into it.. '' come on . let us get going.. '' she glanced behind her which the warlord was now laying all tied up .. ''passenger is ready to go .. wanna ride with me or in the other wagon?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:54 pm

he looked to her and grinned..."sounds nice." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side.."ill ride with you." he says as he climbed up and settled in next to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:00 pm

((phone is fixing to die so i cant reply till i get home from da bar.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:23 pm

((gah forgot to post to this sorry XD ))

she scooted down to let him climb up before motioning for one of the soldiers to take the other wagon. once they where ready she snapped the reigns and the horses immediately set off at a brisk pace. '' some how i knew you would do that. '' teased. nudging him lightly as she leaned back. '' anything you need from the village you better let me know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:12 pm

He looked to her and grinned.."did ya now." he says with a light chuckle as they took off.."I should be fine." he says with a smile as he sat back enjoying the ride
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:22 pm

she rolled her eye's' yea right.. i know my men.. and your a man, your the same. you will need things... like clothing.. so i don't have to keep tracking down some for you every time you have an incident. '' teased. watching him relax back. she was the same, leaning back against the back board of the wooden seat.. ignoring the grunts and muffled curses of the warlord behind her..'' when we get there why don't you deliver our friend to the main council. they will take him tot he jail house and what not.. i have no idea when he will be hanged. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:38 pm

He grinned.."alright alright..i guess a few cloths won't hurt." he says with a grin as he then nodded his head.."ill deliver him." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:45 pm

she grinned'' good, glad you see it my way then'' she was silent on the way into town which nearly took an hour , she directed the wagon's around to the large town square before glancing at the guard behind her. '' get the food supplies.. i will get the other stuff. '' with a nod the soldier jumped off and tethered the horses to a post before going off to purchase the supplies..

Jumping down she tethered the horses to the same post, checked their straps to make sure they where still good before looking up at Keshin. '' well. go and deliver him to the council. its that large building over there.. '' she pointed off to the left where a large brown building was at. '' i will be down here going from stall to stall to see what they are selling.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Keshin nodded his head..." alright sounds good." he says as he walked to the back unlocking the cell before grabbing the guy pulling him out and dragging him to the big building that she pointed out. He then walked inside.."special delivery.." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:17 pm

She watched him leave before returning her attention to the task at hand, she visited the ferrier first to get new shoes for the horses as well as more saddles and bridles. .

After that she went and visited the tack room's. finding the right sizes for Keshin's armor. she would need him to come with her next time to get him fitted... going to the other stalls she bought as much food as she could load up into the wagon before leaning against it to wait for his return.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:48 pm

After a short bit he made his way back out side spotting her.."get every thing you needed" he asks her as he cocked his head to the side..."I thought of something I need...5 plates of steel, iron, and titanium.." he says as he looked to her.."ill trade for it...no worries on the cost." he says as he pulled off his neckless..it was worth quit a bit..but he needed the metals.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:49 pm

After a short bit he made his way back out side spotting her.."get every thing you needed" he asks her as he cocked his head to the side..."I thought of something I need...5 plates of steel, iron, and titanium.." he says as he looked to her.."ill trade for it...no worries on the cost." he says as he pulled off his neckless..it was worth quit a bit..but he needed the metals.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:54 pm

she eyed the necklace before reaching over and taking it,.. '' what is it?" she liked it. thats for sure., glancing up at him she frowned. '' mmm?.. ohh yes.. just need to get you fitted for your armor and such.. and clothing for when you are not training and what not.. the tailor is waiting for you. '' tucking the necklace in her pouch as she reached over and tugged on his hand.'' come on . we will get your metals. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:01 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."no need for the armor...thats what I intend to make with the metals..." he says as he cocked his head to the side..."the blade that you held its made to be a conductor to my electricity...i have to make my armor out of the metals so they with withstand the head my electricity can create..." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:05 pm

she grinned'' thats fine then, lets get your clothing instead.. '' heading away from the armory now she tugged him towards the Tailor, nudging him inside as she glanced at the tailor. '' told you i would be back.. ''

the woman looked up and eyed him over before coming over with the measuring tape. '' thats fine.. will only take a moment. hold your arms out and spread about your legs a bit so i can get good measurements. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Keshin followed her over seeing the woman. he then nodded his head before doing what he was told and holding still..."I hope you not spending too much...." he says as he glanced over to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:02 pm

she grinned, leaning against the wall as she watched the woman's hands move over her. '' not at all hun. relax. let her do her job and don't worry about the payment. '' she was enjoying watching him be measured.

after getting his measurements she went back to the back and dug a few articles of clothing out and held them out to him'' hmmm try these on.. see if they fit. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Keshin grinned..."alright alright..." he says as he sat still. He then watched the woman leave before coming back with aim cloths. He grabbed a shirt and grinned... "Perfect." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:46 pm

she smiled, nudging him slightly towards the changing curtain'' try them on so she knows she don't have to make certain adjustments.. that way we don;'t have to come back here for another few weeks. '' she waited , sitting still easily as she glanced back to see her soldier load up more cages of chickens and such into the other wagon. even a fat pig too .. '' mmmm . roast pork.. yum. '' shaking her head she stretched before taking his necklace out again, studying it curiously before removing her own necklace. tucked that into her pouch and slipped his on. tucking it under her shirt. she definitely liked it. and he wasn't getting it back. since of course he was trading it for the metals.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:53 pm

He grinned as he walking behind the changing curtain putting the cloths on before walking.."alright then...how's this?" he asks with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:57 pm

looking him over she grinned. '' looks good. '' turning to the woman she sat down a few coins. '' bag them up , no need to do any extra adjustments, looks perfect on him. '' once she had the packages she nudged him outside. '' glad you got new threads now?.. heh wish i could get you some that wouldn't shred when you shift.. buuut.. oh well. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:03 pm

He grinned as he followed her out side.."I guess it happens..but i could always pull my cloths off and hope i can do it fast enough.." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:15 pm

she shrugged'' true enough but .. i doubt it will work unless you practice at it.. '' teased, tossing the other packages into the back of the wagon .. '' alright, lets get your metals.. " , she glanced around before heading over to the armory again where they would be able to get the metals.. '' don't mind the shop owner.. he is a tad bit.. bitchy . '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:19 pm

He grinned..."im sure your right." he says as he followed her to the armory now..."they usually are" he says with a grin.."since you know him well ill let you do the taking." he says with a wink
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next