The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 22 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 6:26 pm

she laughed before kissing him back, nearly squirming as he moved to her neck, almost making her moan. '' mmmm you caught me, i am not supposed to tell you what to do to me now. " teased, half closing her eyes and tilting her head a little to give him room, though what he was doing was making her aroused slowly,'' but umm mmmmm i am sure you will figure it out, since you are very smart"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 22 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 6:33 pm

He grinned..."Mmmmm very true." He grinned as he moved to her collar bone and nipped it a little sharply..."Hmmm I'm sure I can figure it out." He grinned as he released of her hands and then slid it down her side and to her thigh before slipping into her pants and teasing her wetness slowly grinning as he send a few shocks into her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 6:45 pm

she sucked in a breath and arched against him at the first few shocks he sent through her body, moaning in pleasure as she looked up at him'' cheater. '' leaned up and nipped his chin lightly before nuzzling under his chin, nipping his neck back as he had done to her, while pushing her hips up , wanitng more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 6:48 pm

He grinned..."Didn't know there were any rules." He says with a smirk as she nipped his chin and then bit his neck...He then pushed a finger into her teasing her slowly as his thumb teased her clit sending shockes threw it as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 6:52 pm

she nearly bit down hard on him as he shocked her again , crying out from the pleasure and jerking under him, her face flushed from both pleasure and the scotch she had drank earlier. '' bloody hell your going to kill me .and there ought to be some rules to this.. " she couldn't believe how quick he got her so sensitive, hell her shirt felt to painful against her own breasts from how aroused she got.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 6:55 pm

He grinned as she jerked under him..."I don't think I can kill you." he grinned..."Maybe we can make some." He grinned as he shocked her once more before leaning down and kissing her deeply.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 7:02 pm

she sucked in another breath and moaned , kissing him back just as deeply , nipping his lower lip before exploring his mouth as she reached up with her free hand to to tug on his shirt., breaking the kiss so she could take a breath, before kissing him again. rubbing up against him as she slid her fingers down to his pants and undid them, slipping her hand in quickly before stroking his member slowly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 7:14 pm

He grinned as she broke the kiss to get a breath before kissing him again. He kissed her back and grinned feeling her fingers slid down to his pants undoing them before stroking his memeber slowly making him groan into the kiss as his fingers still teasing her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 7:28 pm

she grinned, breaking the kiss again as she looked up at him..'' hmm wha? you didnt' say i couldn't get you back. " grinned, arching a brow as she lightly nipped his neck. sliding her fingers around his member and kissed him, using one of her own gifts to draw the electricity out of him and directed it to her fingers, giving him the same treatment he was giving her, though she didn't know how good it would work.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 7:29 pm

He smirked..."Hmmm Very true." He grinned as she nipped his neck. He then groaned slightly taken off guard..."This somthing you been keeping from me love?" He says with a groan as he shocked her again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 7:34 pm

she gasped and looked up at him." mmm not really , its a talent i been working on.., sometimes it don't work though" grinned, taking al ittle more of his own energy to shock him again ,t his time adding a bit more to it as she stroked him slowly " can only use it on my hands though love... nothing else"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 7:37 pm

He groaned slightly as she shocked him a bit more as she stroked him slowly..."Hmmm I like." He says with a grin as he leaned down kissing her his fingers still teasing her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 7:42 pm

she kissed him back, slowly nipping his lower lip before pulling back again, arching up against him as she stroked him a little faster and harder'' gah , glad you like but damn don't think i can do it again for a few more minutes'' teased, that ability took some energy from her and if she wasn't so aroused she would be tired., squirming against his hand more she pushed her hips up, giving a small groan." you better finish what you started"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 7:46 pm

He grinned as she nipped his lower lip and arched up against him. He then groaned as she stroened him alittle faster and harder...."I see...Need some practice huh." He says with a smile as he then grinned to what she said next..."And if I don't?" He teased his fingers stopping for a moment untill she answered.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 7:49 pm

she growned and narrowed her eyes at him as she leaned up and bit his shoulder" mmm then i can make things very very uncomfortable for ya. ": grinned, pulling her hand away to yank at his pants, squirming under him still,, she was aching with need and wanted him badly , he better not stop or she would hurt him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 7:57 pm

HE grinned as she bit his shoulder..."I'm sure you could." He grinned as she yanked at his pants while squirming under him still..."But I don't think I wanna stop." He grinned as he started to pull at her clothing as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 7:59 pm

she laughed softly and grinned, lifting her hips up against him a little to help him yank her pants off, she leaned up and pulled her shirt off as well , tossing it aside before laying back down on the blanket, completely naked now as she tugged as his shirt, pulling it up over his head. " mmmmm seem to be doing more of this lately "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 8:10 pm

He grinned as she helped him stip her down before he started helping her with him self..."It seems that way....Is it a bad thing?" He grinned as he leaned down and nipped her lip as he kicked his pants off with his feet. "
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 8:12 pm

shaking her head she niped him back smiling as she slid her hands over his bare chest now'' oh no. definitely not. but i think we need to do things later other then... screwing each others brains out." grinned, nuzzling his neck as she pulled him closer to her, wrapping her legs loosely around his waist and rubbed her wetness slowly against him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 8:17 pm

He grinned as she nipped him back and slid her hands over his chest..."Hmmm very true...Thats why im gonna make my armor tomorrow." He winked as she nuzzles his neck and pulled him closer wrapping her legs around him loosely before rubbing her wetness against him. He grinned as he reached down grabbing him self and rubbing him self against her..."How bad do you want it babe." He grinned just seeing if he could get her to beg for it.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 8:21 pm

she bit her lip and glared up at him , nearly digging her nails into his back as he teased her. " really bad but i am definitely not going to beg for it.. i will just take it fromt you and you know it. " grinned, giving him an innocent look now as she pushed up against him, trying to get him to penetrate and stop teasing her,
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 8:25 pm

He grinned slightly as he teased her more moving back as she pushed up against him..."Please jsut beg this one time...Only time your ever gonna have to beg." He winked as he rubbed him self agaisnt her once again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 8:31 pm

she moaned and glared at him. " hell no. you can forget it" hissed, digging her nails into his shoulder more, nearly drawing blood, her body ached and he was making her cranky , she was seriously resisting the urge to roll him over and just take control, using her legs she pulled him back closer." why don't you beg?.. keep it up and i will be making you begging for different things"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 8:41 pm

He groaned as she dug her nails into his shoulder..."Awww your no fun." He winked as he then cocked his head to the side..."Hmmm but I that could be fun." He says as he rubbed him self agaisnt her once more knowing that she was nearly at the ill flippin rape you point so he gave in and pushed into her completly with a groan but didn't move..."Hmmm damn I had you pretty worked up." He grinned as he then pressed his hips agaisnt her more getting deeper into her before he started to shock her just wanting to see her reaction.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 8:44 pm

she gasped and moaned in delight as he pushed into her, " bloody hell about freaking time" her moan grew deeper as he pushed into her more, barely having a chance to take in a breath before she practically screamed in pleasure as he shocked her, her nerves so sensitive that her climax hit hard and fast, her muscles clamping down on him as she raked her nails over his shoulder,swearing, completely shocked that he was able to do that without even moving.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next