The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 23 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 8:47 pm

He grinned at her reaction and then groaned deeply as she clamed down on him and then raked her nails over his back..."Hmmm Thats a record." He grinned as he sent a few more shocks threw her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 23 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 9:00 pm

she flushed and whimpered from the other shocks, glaring up at him as she could do nothing but squirm under him and pant. " damn it.. your fault you know.. " leaning up she nipped his neck sharply , and when she got the chance to breath she lifted her hips up against his, wanting to make him move.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 9:02 pm

He grinned.."Hmm Yup that it is." He says as she nipped his neck sharply making him groan slightly. He then felt her lift her hips against his. He then started to pull out nearly all the way before pushing back into her slowly a few times before setting a decent pace with a groan.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 9:04 pm

she closed her eyes, nuzzling his neck more as she held onto him, groaning softly as he teased her with a few pulling outs and pushing back in's before he set a good pace.. " mmmmm maaaan, definitely something to enjoy " nipping his collar bone softly she moved with him, pushing her hips up to meet his with every movement he did.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 9:07 pm

He grinned as she nuzzled his neck and groaned..."Mmmmhmm." He groaned as she nipped his collar bone. He loved how she met each of his thrusts..."This will never get old." He groaned as he nipped her right breast softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 9:10 pm

she grinned" definitely not.. did you expect it to?" teased, laying back down completely as she removed her hands from him, stretching them out above her head. " mmmmmm " now that he was going at a slow pace she was able to relax a little, concentrate on lfiting her hips up against his still while watching him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 9:13 pm

He smirked..."Not at all." He grinned as he kept the pace slow.."Your amazing." He groaned as he continued to slow pace enjoying the looks she made as they continued.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 9:20 pm

she bit her lip , trying her best not to blush. " how so ?.i am not even doing anything mmm." she couldn't help the small moan escape her lips as he continued to move, it was enjoyable and already she felt the pleasure slowly building again, " think your the really amazing one."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 9:26 pm

He grinned "You jsut are." He grinned as she moaned again..."Well how about were both are equally amazing." He says with a smile as his thrusts continued as he leaned down and kissed her passionatly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 9:37 pm

she moaned softly against his lips, kissing him back deeply , every now and then explooring his mouth fully, pulling back as she shoved at his shoulders to roll him over, siiting up she half closed her eyes, watching him," mmm alright fine its agreed, we are both amazing."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 9:39 pm

He grinned as he explored her mouth as well before feeling her shove at his shoulders rolling him over before sitting up..."Hmmm sounds good to me." He grinned as he watched her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 9:47 pm

she grinned, looking down at him before suddenly getting up and moved away from him, " mmmm come and get me if you really want it love." teased, sticking her tongue out at him before turning to take off at a light jog, wanting to make him chase her. this was her teasing to him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 03, 2011 9:57 pm

He blinked when she suddenly got up and moved away..."Ohhhh I see how it is." He grinned as he then got up quickly before chaseing after.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 10:01 pm

she laughed softly , going back over to the boulders that sat right at the bank of the lake and turned to look over at him from over her shoulder. " mmm yep.. you want more you need to earn it." teased, giving him a few minutes to catch up to her as she leaned against the boulder. before turning away from him, giving him her back as she went to climb up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 04, 2011 12:15 pm

HE grinned as he caught up with her..."Really now." He grinned as he turned around and went to climb up he stopped enjoying the view before he started up after her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm

she laughed softly and leaned down, giving him one quick kiss before moving away " definitely." teased, knowing exactly why he had stopped for a moment as she dove into the lake, her movements smooth as she swam a little ways before coming up for air. " mmmm definitely enjoy a good cat and mouse game especially if the end result is very delicious. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 04, 2011 11:21 pm

He smirked as he kissed her back before following her and diving into the water behind her comming up as well..."I'm sure you do." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 12:57 am

she laughed and splashed him a little, moving closer to him and nipped his neck, sliding her hands teasingly over his stiff member, just to torment him a little and see how much he can take before taking control of things." mmmm but i think your enjoying it as well, since it would benefit you alot. " teased, purposely moving away from him again , taunting him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 05, 2011 9:52 am

He grinned when she splashed him before moving closer and nipping his neck. He then smirked when she ran her hands over his member.."Yes yes I am enjoing this." He says with a grin as he followed her getting her to the bank and stopping her moving his hands around her waist and pulling her closer kissing her softly before shocking the water as his hand moved down and teased her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 11:59 am

she gave a soft laugh as he finally caught her at the bank, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him back she arched against him and moaned from both his hand and the little shocks she was getting from the water, nearly making her squirm again, nipping his lower lip she wrapped her legs around his waist to try and trap his hand and limit its movement's, well, that was the plan anyways as she nuzzled his neck. " mmm you got me again, hehe hmmm now what?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 05, 2011 2:24 pm

He grinned as she nipped his lip before wrapping her legs around his waist and trapping his hand..."hmm I dunno you tell me what you want me to do." he grinned as he nuzzled her neck before kissing on it softly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 2:36 pm

she closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side a little to give him more as she rubbed against him, leaning close and nipping his ear lightly. " mmmmm well i want you to take whatever you want right now. " grinned, nipping him again before releasing his hand, nearly eager to have more fun with him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 05, 2011 2:52 pm

He grinned as she whispered in his ear."I think I can manage that." HD says with a grin as he moved his hand grabbing him self and pushing into her with a groan before pulling out completely and doing it again before he started to pound into her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 3:01 pm

she bit her lip and nuzzled his neck again " mmm good , was hoping you could" she gave a small moan as he pushed into her , going slow a few times before he pounded into her. shifting against him she moved against him as much as she could, nipping his chin a little here and there before kissing him deeply.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 05, 2011 7:51 pm

He grinned loving her moans and how she nipped his chin. He groaned as he kisses her back just as deeply his thrusting not stopping. He explored her mouth alittle before moving back and to her neck nibbling on it softly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next